Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TERRORISM The New Zealand Shooter's Manifesto
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The New Zealand Shooter's Manifesto

I'm gonna post this here because I know it will quickly get lost on the main thread about the shootings and this is a very disturbing document on many levels that should be discussed.

I am going through the manifesto of the New Zealand shooter ( Found HERE ) and the more I read, the more suspicious I am becoming... This guy *is* bat-crap crazy and/or this document was written by more than one person. Answers contradict themselves and are all over the place. There is little context or continuity.

This guy is against cheap labor, against borders, against capitalism, etc. With this manifesto and his actions ANYONE who believes we should have borders, that capitalism works, that unrestrained immigration is bad, etc. can be painted with the same brush that will be used against this guy. It is almost too perfect a set-up...

Here are some snippets, see what you think:

Why did you carry out the attack?
    Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again (where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe)

Was there a particular event or reason you decided to commit to a
    violent attack?

That difference was Ebba Akerlund.

Young, innocent and dead Ebba.

Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school, when she was murdered by an Islamic attacker, driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming.

Ebba death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke through my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer.

I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored.

Ragnarok: Again, I am going to post a picture of Ebba. GRAPHIC WARNING - DO NOT CLICK IF EASILY UPSET

http://api.ning.com/files/ZisX89hOqg...10x&height=600

This picture is very upsetting to me on a personal level but, as I said before, *WHY* did this attack happen? Here is just one reason in a list of ( literally ) millions throughout history and an abject fear or unwillingness of those who are SWORN and whose ONLY JOB is to protect us:

Continuing...
    I had seen many pictures and heard many people discuss the cemeteries, but even knowing about these cemeteries in advance, I was still not prepared for the sight.

Simple, white, wooden crosses stretching from the fields beside the roadway, seemingly without end, into the horizon. Their number uncountable, the representation of their loss unfathomable. I pulled my rental car over, and sat, staring at these crosses and contemplating how it was that despite these men and womens sacrifice, despite their bravery, we had still fallen so far.I broke into tears, sobbing alone in the car, staring at the crosses, at the forgotten dead.

Why were we allowing these soldiers deaths to be in vain? Why were we allowing the invaders to conquer us? Overcome us? Without a single shot fired in response?

WHY WON’T SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING?

In front of those endless crosses, in front of those dead soldiers lost in forgotten wars, my despair turned to shame,my shame to guilt,my guilt to anger and my anger to rage.

WHY DON’T I DO SOMETHING?

The spell broke, why don’t I do something?

Why not me?

If not me, then who?

Why them when I could do it myself?

It was there I decided to do something, it was there I decided to take action, to commit to force. To commit to violence. To take the fight to the invaders myself.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your
    attack?

No. No group ordered my attack, I make the decision myself. Though I did contact the reborn Knights Templar for a blessing in support of the attack, which was given

Ragnarok: Just for clarity, the 'Reborn Knights Templar' is NOT the religious order of Crusaders but a white nationalist group who counts Anders Behring Breivik as a founding member
    Why did you choose to use firearms?
    I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source. A ball-peen hammer and a wooden shield. Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available.
    I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

Did/do you personally hate muslims?
    A muslim man or woman living in their homelands? No.

A muslim man or woman choosing to invade our lands live on our soil and replace our people? Yes, I dislike them.

The only muslim I truly hate is the convert, those from our own people that turn their backs on their heritage, turn their backs on their cultures, turn their back on their traditions and became blood traitors to their own race. These I hate.

Did you intend to kill police officers or other enforcers of the state?
    No. The police force in New Zealand is on overall good terms with the public and, unlike in other European nations such as France, the UK, or Norway they have so far remained loyal to the people. So harming the NZ police officers was to be avoided at all costs unless the state enforcer was from an invaders background.

Striking quickly and then exfiltrating from the area of attack was the plan, to avoid the responders of the state and to avoid a situation where I was forced to harm them.

In the event of an engagement I had the somewhat quixotic notion of shouting down responding state enforcers, intimidating them into dropping their weapons and if that failed, only targeting non-vital areas of their body such as the anterior of the thigh, shoulder or a side-on through shot of the calf, hamstring or gluteal muscles so as to cause the least amount of harm as possible and to allow for a quick recovery.

How this worked in reality, well…only you know

If you survived, did you intend to go to trial?
    Yes, and to plead not guilty. The attack was a partisan action against a occupying force, and I am a lawful, uniformed combatant

Were there other targets planned in your attack?
    Many, one thing that can be said about the current state of the West is that we live in a target rich environment, traitors and enemies abound

Were/are you a conservative?
    No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Were/are you a christian?
    That is complicated.

When I know, I will tell you.

Were/are you a fascist?
    Yes. For once, the person that will be called a fascist, is an actual fascist. I am sure the journalists will love that.

I mostly agree with Sir Oswald Mosley’s views and consider myself an Eco-fascist by nature.

The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China

Was there a political figure or party in history you most associate yourself with?
    Sir Oswald Mosley is the person from history closest to my own beliefs

Were/are you “right wing”?
    Depending on the definition, sure.

Were/are you “left wing”?
    Depending on the definition, sure.

Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?
    As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.

Were/are you a supporter of Brexit?
    Yes, though not for an official policy made. The truth is that eventually people must face the fact that it wasn’t a damn thing to do with the economy.That it was the British people firing back at mass immigration, cultural displacement and globalism, and that’s a great and wonderful thing

Are you intolerant?
    Sure. The last virtues of a dying nation are tolerance and apathy, and I want none of it

From where did you receive/research/develop your beliefs?
    The internet, of course. You will not find the truth anywhere else

Is there a particular person that radicalized you the most?
    Yes, the person that has influenced me above all was Candace Owens. Each time she spoke I was stunned by her insights and her own views helped push me further and further into the belief of violence over meekness. Though I will have to disavow some of her beliefs, the extreme actions she calls for are too much, even for my tastes

Were you taught violence and extremism by video games, music, literature, cinema?
    Yes, Spyro the dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism. Fortnite trained me to be a killer and to floss on the corpses of my enemies.

Did you always hold these views?
    No, when I was young I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before coming to be an eco-fascist

Did/do you have ties to any other partisans/freedom fighters/ethno
    soldiers?

I support many of those that take a stand against ethnic and cultural genocide.Luca Traini, Anders Breivik, Dylan Roof, Anton Lundin Pettersson, Darren Osbourne etc.

But I have only had brief contact with Knight Justiciar Breivik, receiving a blessing for my mission after contacting his brother knights

Were your beliefs influenced by any other attackers?
    I have read the writings of Dylan Roof and many others, but only really took true inspiration from Knight Justiciar Breivik

If convicted, do you expect to stay in prison?
    Yes, until I am either killed, released or enough time passes and the greater situation is an obvious defeat of our people.Then I will commit suicide, happy in the knowledge I did my best to prevent the death of my race

Why do you believe you will be released from prison?
    I do not just expected to be released, but I also expect an eventual Nobel Peace prize.As was awarded to the Terrorist Nelson Mandela once his own people achieved victory and took power.

I expect to be freed in 27 years from my incarceration, the same number of years as Mandela, for the same crime.

What are your views?
    I am an Ethno-nationalist Eco-fascist. Ethnic autonomy for all peoples with a focus on the preservation of nature, and the natural order

Are you a Fed/shill/mossad agent/false flag/patsy/infiltrator/antifa/glow in the dark etc?
    No, but the next person to attack could be, so a healthy scepticism is a good thing.

Just do not allow your scepticism to turn to paranoia and keep you from supporting those that want the best for you

What do you encourage us to do?
    Make your plans, get training, form alliances, get equipped and then act.

The time for meekness has long since passed, the time for a political solution has long since passed.

Men of the West must be men once more.

Is this your complete writings and views?
    Unfortunately not, there was a much larger work written, roughly 240 pages long that spoke on many issues and went into much depth, but in a moment of unbridled self criticism, I deleted the entire work and started again, two weeks before the attack itself.

I was left with a short period of time to create a new work and only leave my views half finished. I will let my actions speak for themselves.

Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights from
    Whites in the United states?

Yes, that is the plan all along, you said you would fight to protect your rights and the constitution, well soon will come the time

Won’t your attack result in calls for the removal of gun rights in the
    New Zealand?

The gun owners of New Zealand are a beaten, miserable bunch of baby boomers, who have long since given up the fight.When was the last time they won increased rights? Their loss was inevitable.I just accelerated things a bit.

They had long since lost their cities, take a look at Auckland. Did you really expect they would not also lose their rights?

Ragnarok: Read this next Question and the reply... Does this fit in the overall context and tenor of the document in the least???
    You are a bigot,racist,xenophobe,islamophobe,nazi,fascist!
    A. Compliments will get you no where.

B. That isn’t a question.

C. What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think
    again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

Ragnarok: What?!?! That whole paragraph does not fit...
    Why do you blame immigrants and not the capitalists?
    I blame both, and plan to deal with both

Why focus on immigration and birth rates when climate change is
    such a huge issue?

Because they are the same issue, the environment is being destroyed by over population, we Europeans are one of the groups that are not over populating the world. The invaders are the ones over populating the world.

Kill the invaders, kill the overpopulation and by doing so save the environment

To Conservatives
    Ask yourself, truly, what has modern conservatism managed to conserve?

What does it seek to conserve? The natural environment? Western Culture? Ethnic autonomy? Religion? The nation? The race?

Nothing is conserved. The natural environment is industrialized, pulverized and commoditized.

Western culture is trivialized, pulped and blended into a smear of meaningless nothing, with the only tenets and beliefs seemingly held to are the myth of the individual, the value of work (productivity for the benefit of your capitalist owners) and the sovereignty of private property (to ensure none of us get grand ideas of taking the unearned wealth of our owners).

Ethnic autonomy? Destroyed in the name of cheap labour, whilst they may publicly object to the illegal immigration of the third world masses, privately they push for as much migration as possible, anything to decrease the labour cost of production and line their pockets with the profits. They removed the Europeans peoples autonomy and sovereignty for their own lust for power and wealth.

Religion? What remains? Empty churches and full shopping centers?

Drive through confessionals and no fault divorce? Any religious ideal that stood between the wealthy and wealth generation was downplayed, sidelined and quietly dismantled. All so that they could line their pockets without complaints or objections
    The nation? What nations do we have to conserve? What our own nations now based on? Their is no shared culture, ethnicity, language, values or beliefs. Anyone can be a member of our nation, as long as they have the paperwork. They need not be born here, share our race, our language, our culture or our beliefs. Hear the conservatives cry, as long as they are willing to WORK, let them in! Let them earn our wealthy benefactors their second yachts and their fifth properties!

The Race? They don’t even BELIEVE in the race, they don’t even have the gall to say race exists. And above all they don’t even care if it does.

It’s profit, and profit alone that drives them, all else is secondary. The notion of a racial future or destiny is as foreign to them as social responsibilities.

Not a thing has been conserved other than corporate profits and the the ever increasing wealth of the 1% that exploit the people for their own benefit.

Conservatism is dead. Thank god. Now let us bury it and move on to something of worth.

CONSERVATISM IS DEAD, THANK GOD.

To Christians
    “The people worthy of glory, the people blessed by God Our Lord, moan and fall under the weight of these outrages and most shameful humiliations. The race of the elect suffers outrageous persecutions, and the impious race of the Saracens respects neither the virgins of the Lord nor the colleges of priests. They run over the weak and the elderly, they seize the children from their mothers so that they might forget, among the barbarians, the name of God. That perverse nation profanes the
    hospices … The temple of the Lord is treated like a criminal and the ornaments of the sanctuary are robbed.

“What more shall I say to you?

“We are disgraced, sons and brothers, who live in these days of calamities! Can we look at the world in this century reproved by Heaven to witness the desolation of the Holy City and remain in peace while it is so oppressed? Is it not preferable to die in war rather than suffer any longer so horrible a spectacle? Let us all weep for our faults that raise the divine ire, yes, let us weep… But let not our tears be like the seed thrown into the sand. Let the fire of our repentance raise up the Holy War and the love of our brethren lead us into combat. Let our lives be stronger than death to fight against the enemies of the Christian people.”

ASK YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD POPE URBAN II DO?

To Antifa/Marxists/Communists
    I do not want to convert you, I do not want to come to an understanding.

Egalitarians and those that believe in heirachy will never come to terms. I don’t want you by my side or I don’t want share power. I want you in my sights. I want your neck under my boot.

SEE YOU ON THE STREETS YOU ANTI-WHITE SCUM

To turks
    You can live in peace in your own lands, and may no harm come to you.
    On the east side of the Bosphorus.

But if you attempt to live in European lands, anywhere west of the Bosphorus.We will kill you and drive you roaches from our lands.

We are coming for Constantinople and we will destroy every mosque and minaret in the city. The Hagia Sophia will be free of minarets and Constantinople will be
    rightfully christian owned once more.

FLEE TO YOUR OWN LANDS, WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE CHANCE

Diversity is weak
    Why is diversity said to be our greatest strength? Does anyone even ask why? It is spoken like a mantra and repeated ad infinitum “diversity is our greatest strength, diversity is our greatest strength, diversity is our greatest strength…”. Said throughout the media, spoken by politicians, educators and celebrities. But no one ever seems to give a reason why.

What gives a nation strength? And how does diversity increase that strength? What part of diversity causes this increase in strength? No one can give an answer.

Meanwhile the “diverse” nations across the world are scenes of endless social, political, religious and ethnic conflict. The United states is one of the most diverse nations on Earth, and they are about an inch away from tearing each other to pieces. Brazil with all its racial diversity is completely fractured as a nation, where people cannot get along and separate and self segregate whenever possible. South Africa with all its “diversity” is turning into a bloody backwater as its diversity increases, black on other black, black on white, white on black, black on Indian,
    doesn’t not matter, its ethnicity vs ethnicity. They all turn on each other in the end.

Why is it that what gives Western nations strength(diversity)is not what gives Eastern nations(China, Japan, Taiwan,South Korea)their strength?

How are they so strong, China set to be the worlds most dominant nation in this century, whilst lacking diversity? Why is that their non diverse nations do so much better than our own, and on so many different metrics?

Diversity is not a strength. Unity, purpose, trust, traditions, nationalism and racial nationalism is what provides strength. Everything else is just a catchphrase.

DIVERSITY IS WEAKNESS, UNITY IS STRENGTH

Green nationalism is the only true nationalism
    There is no Conservatism without nature, there is no nationalism without environmentalism, the natural environment of our lands shaped us just as we shaped it. We were born from our lands and our own culture was molded by these same lands .The protection and preservation of these lands is of the same importance as the protection and preservation of our own ideals and beliefs.

For too long we have allowed the left to co-opt the environmentalist
    movement to serve their own needs. The left has controlled all discussion regarding environmental preservation whilst simultaneously presiding over the continued destruction of the natural environment itself through mass immigration and uncontrolled urbanization, whilst offering no true solution to either issue.

There is no Green future with never ending population growth, the ideal green world cannot exist in a World of 100 billion 50 billion or even 10 billion people. Continued immigration into Europe is environmental warfare and ultimately destructive to nature itself.

The Europe of the future is not one of concrete and steel,smog and wires but a place of forests, lakes, mountains and meadows. Not a place where english is the defacto language but a place where every European language, belief and tradition is valued. Each nation and each ethnicity was melded by their own environment and if they are to be protected so must their own environments.

THERE IS NO TRADITIONALISM WITHOUT ENVIRONMENTALISM

Destabilization and Accelerationism: tactics for victory
    True change and the change we need to enact only arises in the great crucible of crisis. A gradual change is never going to achieve victory.

Stability and comfort are the enemies of revolutionary change.

Therefore we must destabilize and discomfort society where ever possible.

A political candidate that keeps the status quo or only seeks to introduce minimal change, even when the minimal change is in support of our cause, is ultimately useless or even damaging. Revolutionary change is needed and above all necessary.

It is far better to encourage radical, violent change regardless of its origins.

As only in times of radical change and social discomfort can great and terrific change occur.

These tumultuous times can be brought about through action. For example, actions such as voting for political candidates that radically change or challenge entrenched systems, radicalizing public discourse by both supporting, attacking, vilifying, radicalizing and exaggerating all societal conflicts and attacking or even assassinating weak or less radical leaders/influencers on either side of social conflicts.

A vote for a radical candidate that opposes your values and incites agitation or anxiety in your own people works far more in your favour than a vote for a milquetoast political candidate that has no ability or wish to enact radical change.

Canvas public areas in support of radical positions, even if they are not your own.

Incite conflict. Place posters near public parks calling for sharia law, then in the next week place posters over such posters calling for the expulsion of all immigrants, repeat in every area of public life until the crisis arises.

Destabilize, then take control.

If we want to radically and fundamentally change society, then we need to radicalize society as much as possible.

DO NOT FEAR CHANGE, WE ARE CHANGE

Break the back of cheap labour
    Make no mistake, the major impetus for the mass importation of non-Europeans into Europe is the call and want for cheap labour. Nothing drives the invasion more and nothing needs to be defeated more than the greed that demands cheap labour.

Break it’s back, anyway you can.

Whether that is by encouraging and pushing increases to the minimum wage; furthering the unionization of workers; increasing the native birthrate and thereby reducing the need for the importation of labour; increasing the rights of workers; pushing for the increase in automation or advancement of industrial labour replacement or any other tactic that is available.

In the end human greed and the need for increasing profit margins of capital owners needs to be fought against and broken.

CHEAP LABOUR IS SLAVE LABOUR, REFUSE TO IMPORT MODERN SLAVES

A boil over in the melting pot
    Civil war in the so called “Melting pot” that is the United States should be a major aim in overthrowing the global power structure and the Wests’ egalitarian, individualist, globalist dominant culture.

In the United States, perhaps more than anywhere else in the world, the cult of the individual has been practiced for the longest time and with the deepest devotion.

Luckily for us, the end results of this deracialized, irreligious and deculturized program show themselves.

The United States is in turmoil, more so that at any other time in history. States hate other states, the electoral college is under attack at every turn and the races are at each others throats. On top of this is a two party political system, split by racial, social, cultural, linguistic and class divides.

The end result is a nation in gridlock, unable to respond to any great change, unable to commit to any great projects. A political and social stalemate that makes any advancement impossible.

Meanwhile the 10000 ton boulder of demographic change rolls ever forward, gaining momentum and possibly destroying all in its path.

Eventually, when the white population of the USA realizes the truth of the situation, war will erupt. Soon the replacement of the whites within Texas will hit its apogee and with the non-white political and social control of Texas;and with this control, the electoral college will be heavily stacked in favor of a democratic victory so that every electoral cycle will be a certainty.

After an election cycle or two with certain Democratic victory, those remaining, non democratic voting, non brainwashed whites will see the future clear before them, and with this knowledge realize the impossibility of a diplomatic or political victory.

Within a short time regular and widespread political, social and racial violence will commence. In this tempest of conflict is where will be strike, a strong, unified, ethnically and culturally focused pro-white, pro-european group will be everything the average white family need and long for. With these boosted numbers, and with our unified forces, complete control of the United states will be possible. Above all be ready for violence, and when the times comes, strike hard and fast.

THE MYTH OF THE MELTING POT MUST END, AND WITH IT THE MYTH OF THE EGALITARIAN NATION
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 03-15-2019 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Graphic Photo Removed
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

I removed the photo.

It is very compelling but I don't want to see a contest for who can post the most graphic images here.

I and others don't need to see a little girl's dismembered body strewn about a street.

Hopefully that should be a sufficient description for most people.

PM our staff if anybody has a problem with the photo being deleted.

I would think a link to the picture would be sufficient?
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    I removed the photo.

It is very compelling but I don't want to see a contest for who can post the most graphic images here.

I and others don't need to see a little girl's dismembered body strewn about a street.

Hopefully that should be a sufficient description for most people.

PM our staff if anybody has a problem with the photo being deleted.

I would think a link to the picture would be sufficient?
    I am fine with just a link:

http://api.ning.com/files/ZisX89hOqg...10x&height=600
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

( 11:22 ) Steven Crowder on the New Zealand Shooting Manifesto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtXoerJBExE

( 59:02 ) The Nature Of Evil | The Ben Shapiro Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozu2M1Tun0I

I already posted the entire manifesto as a pdf attachment on the other thread Post #373

Here is his manifesto in pdf format. It's 74 pages long and is an attachment at the end of this post

What he says, has been said here many times by many of the same people who are now claiming he is just a nut case.

Some Key Points in the document
    We aren't going to vote our way out of what is happening to the country.

He doesn't hate moslems, only the fact the they are invading the country and taking over the culture and who will eventually replace 'us' without having to fire a shot.

He talks about shooting the women and children and says they are invaders never the less, and the kids are just future invading warriors. He actually wishes the moslems well if they stay in their own country. He also says if you feel sorry for the children and women, what do you think moslems terrorists have always done and will continue to do to people in western countries?

He says he doesn't hate anyone of any race or any religion as long as they aren't invading his country and trying to replace his people and his culture.
    The only thing he has against the moslems is that they are invading, destroying the culture and will eventually replace white people in general. They need to leave

He also talks about how weak most western men are, and how they are always saying the "line hasn't been crossed yet" and that we can afford to wait, or pursue peaceful means to turn this situation around.

He, like many here, says we are long past the chance for voting or even mass protests to make a difference. Anything short of direct violence where people will be killed, will not be change things.
    He says war is inevitable.

He also said the tensions in the US are so high that he hopes his act will spur nationwide gun confiscation and result in the left trying to end 2nd amendment rights and result in a civil war, which he sees no way of averting.

Read the whole manifesto and see if 99% of what he is saying hasn't been said here many times before.
    They only thing that wouldn't be posted here is his recommendation to kill Merkel, Erdogan and Khan (mayor of London) and other leaders who are pushing to replace native European population with moslems from the middle east and Africa.

He may not have had much education, but his writing sure sounds pretty familiar.
    Most of the things that Ragnorak says are contradictory, are meant as sarcasm if you read the whole thing and get a picture of his philosophy.

Anyway the maifesto pdf attachment is below. Click on it and you can read the whole thing and save it on your PC.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TerryK; 03-15-2019 at 10:12 PM.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

I think that he was already bat-crap crazy and TPTB helped him arm up carry out the attack. That's a lot of people dead for an "untrained" shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    I think that he was already bat-crap crazy and TPTB helped him arm up carry out the attack. That's a lot of people dead for an "untrained" shooter.
    Read his paper. I posted the PDF right above.
    He says 90% of what people here say on a regular basis. The only difference is, after viewing all the WWII graves in France, he said he broke down crying at how western civilization has betrayed all that those WWII and those like them have died for. He said government will do nothing to stop the invasion because it is the government who wants it. He said at that point he decided to take action and spent the next 3 years getting ready and preparing.
    So he had 3 years to get weapons and to practice. During that time he said he was in contact with several nationalist organizations. He said he didn't join any but had knowledge of many of them.
    He sought the blessing of a group who call themselves the Knights Templar.
    Right now Europe is starting to come alive with citizens who want to keep their national society and customs. Same for America.

As far as "untrained",, it doesn't take much to go into a mosque and unload 5 or 6 mags.
    Look at the pulse niteclub shooter here in Orlando.
    As others here have pointed out, he wasn't as methodical as he could have been and had several errors in the operation.
    As far as why he wasn't rushed, what people say while on their computer and what they do in life or death situations are two different things.
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

So it's to divide the United States along "Racial Lines", so this guy thinks we are to believe that owning a arms/weapons is now racist?

I am not going to try to make sense of this. I have a REAL bad feeling, though. Evil to the center of the core.

But i am wondering if it were voices in his head that posed the questions AND the answers. Also, the ops programming that is mil grade has the tech to put noise/voices in people's head, rather people think that's what it is.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Matthew 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

So an Aussie, goes to New Zealand to kill Islamers . . . in order to create conflict between Supporters of the 2nd Amendment and anti-gunners . . . which will result in the breakup of the United States into many smaller territories that are openly hostile to each other (balkanization)
    I wonder if he realized that New Zealand is not part of the US . . . No one on Facebook seems to give a shit they are still talking about reports of cannibalism that broke out over FB being down for 2 days.
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Most of the things that Ragnorak says are stupid, are meant as sarcasm if you read the whole thing and get a picture of his philosophy.

I included the link to the manifesto in the second sentence of the OP... You know... Where it says:

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    I'm gonna post this here because I know it will quickly get lost on the main thread about the shootings and this is a very disturbing document on many levels that should be discussed.

I am going through the manifesto of the New Zealand shooter ( Found HERE )...
    And everything I posted after that ( except where noted ) was verbatim and in context.

I'm hoping your statement was a typo or just lost in translation. I know we disagree on many things but I have always tried to treat you with the respect I think your posts deserve...

Why is what I said, "stupid"???

That is Anders Breivik's group who hijacked the name from the Crusaders...

Did you even read the OP???

During the Brevik investigation after his mass shooting spree, police tried to track down a Knights Templar organization in Europe. They couldn't find it.

Yet, this shooter mentions the same organization and says he got their blessing to proceed with the attack.

Brevik apparently had contact with the English defense league (EDL), wondering if the Knights Templar is a cell within the EDL.

I don't think one would make mention of this organization unless it actually exists. But the cops haven't found it.

That's an odd tidbit of the manifesto that bugs me. If the knights templar exist that is one pretty shadowy group.

Read his paper. I posted the PDF right above.
    He says 90% of what people here say on a regular basis. The only difference is, after viewing all the WWII graves in France, he said he broke down crying at how western civilization has betrayed all that those WWII and those like them have died for. He said government will do nothing to stop the invasion because it is the government who wants it. He said at that point he decided to take action and spent the next 3 years getting ready and preparing.
    So he had 3 years to get weapons and to practice. During that time he said he was in contact with several nationalist organizations. He said he didn't join any but had knowledge of many of them.
    Right now Europe is starting to come alive with citizens who want to keep their national society and customs. Same for America.

As far as "untrained",, it doesn't take much to go into a mosque and unload 5 or 6 mags.
    Look at the pulse niteclub shooter here in Orlando.
    As others here have pointed out, he wasn't as methodical as he could have been and had several errors in the operation.
    As far as why he wasn't rushed, what people say while on their computer and what they do in life or death situations are two different things.

Ragnarok, how about if you and Terry take it to PM? Please?

So I did as Steven Crowder suggested, though I didn’t read the manifesto, as I’ve seen enough snips on the big thread to get the gist of it. I tuned in to CNN for an hour. Mind you, I haven’t watched CNN since the late 90’s. I was absolutely shocked at the stories. EVERY STORY WAS ABOUT TRUMP, and for the entire period. The NZ shooting was laid directly at his feet. Everything bad in the world was his fault. I’ve never in my life (except for UB’s) seen the level of concentrated evil and hate. If I were a snowflake and had only that outlet (and those like it) for my information, I can see why the snowflakes scream at the sky. CNN and it’s cadre need to be arrested and sent to prison for inciting sedition.

I already posted the entire manifesto as a pdf attachment on the other thread Post #373

Here is his manifesto in pdf format. It's 74 pages long and is an attachment at the end of this post

What he says, has been said here many times by many of the same people who are now claiming he is just a nut case.

Some Key Points in the document
    We aren't going to vote our way out of what happening to the country.

He doesn't hate moslems, only the fact the ones who are invading the country and taking over the culture and who will eventually replace 'us'.

He talks about shooting the women and children and says they are invaders never the less, and the kids are just future invading warriors. He actually wishes the moslems well if they stay in their own country. He also says if you feel sorry for the children and women, what do you think moslems terrorists have always done and will continue to do in western countries?

He says he doesn't hate anyone of any race or any religion as long as they aren't invading his country and trying to replace his people and his culture.
    The only thing he has against the moslems is that they are invading, destroying the culture and will eventually replace white people in general. They need to leave

He also talks about how weak most western men are, and how they are always saying the "line hasn't been crossed yet" and that we can afford to wait, or pursue peaceful means to turn this situation around.

He, like many here, says we are long past the chance for voting or even mass protests to make a difference. Anything short of direct violence where people will be killed, will not be change things.
    He says war is inevitable.

He also said the tensions in the US are so high that he hopes his act will spur nationwide gun confiscation and result in the left trying to end the 2nd amendment rights and result in a civil war, which he sees no way of averting.

Read the whole manifesto and see if 99% of what he is saying hasn't been said here many times before.
    They only thing that wouldn't be posted here is his recommendation to kill Merkel, Erdogan and Khan (mayor of London) and other leaders who are pushing to replace native European population with moslems from the middle east and Africa.

He may not have had much education, but his writing is pretty coherent.
    Most of the things that Ragnorak says are stupid, are meant as sarcasm if you read the whole thing and get a picture of his philosophy.

Anyway the maifesto pdf attachment is below. Click on it and you can read the whole thing and save it on your PC.

............Finally someone that has actually read the manifesto, I totally agree with what you are saying, I have also read it and a lot of it makes total sense to me.

No MKULTRA, no voices in his head, no TPTB directing him. This is a person that see's what has happened and continues to happen with the blessing of the leaders of western countries allowing this invasion of people that are not compatible with western culture and never will be.

He is right about western men being weak, I saw that image of that 11 year old girl laying in the street.....that had to take some time to do and yet not one brave European male did anything to stop it.....no real men, most of them have been mentally neutered.

I think the reason for the format of question and answer in the manifesto was to simulate an interview that he knew would never take place and if it even did it would never be released.
    Mongo only pawn in game of life

Do what's needed to ensure that you're better at something worthwhile come Monday morning than you were on Friday afternoon.

The time to improve your skills and capabilities is not the moment when you wish you'd already done it long ago. And disasters large and small don't make appointments.

He killed the wrong people. He should have gone after the politicians. They’re 100% responsible for the worldwide muzloids invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    He killed the wrong people. He should have gone after the politicians. They’re 100% responsible for the worldwide muzloids invasion.
    . . . which is the one central part of this whole affair that makes little sense, from the perspective of time invested versus return on that time investment, and its lasting impact upon his particular political itch that was in need of scratching - unless, his real intention was to induce all of the different sub-groups to become entangled, internationally speaking, in some sort of attempt to instigate a wider scale civilian war in the west.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by sierra don View Post
    I saw that image of that 11 year old girl laying in the street.....that had to take some time to do and yet not one brave European male did anything to stop it.....no real men, most of them have been mentally neutered.
    It took a fraction of a second as it was a result of being hit by a semi in the 2017 Stockholm attack

Ragnarok, how about if you and Terry take it to PM? Please?
    NO, MAN!!!

TERRYK IS THE BIG STUPID-HEAD!!!

... Honestly, it's already forgotten because "You're stupid" isn't a viable counter-point in a debate. I was just a little taken aback...

Anyway...

It took a fraction of a second as it was a result of being hit by a semi in the 2017 Stockholm attack

The 2017 Stockholm truck attack occurred on 7 April that year in central Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, when a hijacked lorry was deliberately driven into crowds along Drottninggatan (Queen Street) before being crashed through a corner of an Åhléns department store. Five people were killed and 14 others were seriously injured.

Police considered the attack an act of terrorism. Rakhmat Akilov, a 39-year-old rejected asylum seeker and a citizen of Uzbekistan, was apprehended the same day, suspected on probable cause of terrorist crimes through murder (a Swedish legal term). Swedish police said he has expressed sympathy with extremist organizations, among them the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), and Uzbek authorities said he had allegedly joined ISIL before the attack. According to the head prosecutor, Akilov had sworn his allegiance to the Islamic State in a self-recorded video the day before the attack. Akilov admitted to carrying out the attack at a pre-trial hearing on 11 April.

Rakhmat Akilov was sentenced to life in prison and lifetime expulsion from Sweden on 7 June 201

Quote Originally Posted by intothatgoodnight View Post
    . . . which is the one central part of this whole affair that makes little sense, from the perspective of time invested versus return on that time investment, and its lasting impact upon his particular political itch that was in need of scratching - unless, his real intention was to induce all of the different sub-groups to become entangled, internationally speaking, in some sort of attempt to instigate a wider scale civilian war in the west.

intothegoodnight
    Go back and read the OP and then the manifesto ( it isn't that long ). This attack was supposed to be just the beginning:

Were there other targets planned in your attack?
    Many, one thing that can be said about the current state of the West is that we live in a target rich environment, traitors and enemies abound

Why do you blame immigrants and not the capitalists?
    I blame both, and plan to deal with both...

... In the United States, perhaps more than anywhere else in the world, the cult of the individual has been practiced for the longest time and with the deepest devotion.

Luckily for us, the end results of this deracialized, irreligious and deculturized program show themselves.

The United States is in turmoil, more so that at any other time in history. States hate other states, the electoral college is under attack at every turn and the races are at each others throats. On top of this is a two party political system, split by racial, social, cultural, linguistic and class divides.

The end result is a nation in gridlock, unable to respond to any great change, unable to commit to any great projects. A political and social stalemate that makes any advancement impossible.

Meanwhile the 10000 ton boulder of demographic change rolls ever forward, gaining momentum and possibly destroying all in its path.

Eventually, when the white population of the USA realizes the truth of the situation, war will erupt. Soon the replacement of the whites within Texas will hit its apogee and with the non-white political and social control of Texas;and with this control, the electoral college will be heavily stacked in favor of a democratic victory so that every electoral cycle will be a certainty.

After an election cycle or two with certain Democratic victory, those remaining, non democratic voting, non brainwashed whites will see the future clear before them, and with this knowledge realize the impossibility of a diplomatic or political victory.

Within a short time regular and widespread political, social and racial violence will commence. In this tempest of conflict is where will be strike, a strong, unified, ethnically and culturally focused pro-white, pro-european group will be everything the average white family need and long for. With these boosted numbers, and with our unified forces, complete control of the United states will be possible. Above all be ready for violence, and when the times comes, strike hard and fast.

THE MYTH OF THE MELTING POT MUST END, AND WITH IT THE MYTH OF THE EGALITARIAN NATION

Most of the things that Ragnorak says are contradictory, are meant as sarcasm if you read the whole thing and get a picture of his philosophy..
    Thanks TerryK...

I figured it was just a misunderstanding!

NO, MAN!!!

... Honestly, it's already forgotten because "You're stupid" isn't a viable counter-point in a debate. I was just a little taken aback...

Anyway...

I think the term you’re looking for is “poo poo head” or “caca poo poo head”....

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    So an Aussie, goes to New Zealand to kill Islamers . . . in order to create conflict between Supporters of the 2nd Amendment and anti-gunners . . . which will result in the breakup of the United States into many smaller territories that are openly hostile to each other (balkanization)
    I wonder if he realized that New Zealand is not part of the US . . . No one on Facebook seems to give a shit they are still talking about reports of cannibalism that broke out over FB being down for 2 days.
    Jeez, chill for a second and stop thinking the US is front and center in all his plans. It is only something that may also happen because of the world wide attempt of governments to open their doors to invading moslems and other 3rd world countries in order to replace their dwindling native westerner population.
    The US is involved only as far as it is also one of those (many) western countries where this is happening.
    Read the damn manifesto where he explains how he wound up in New Zealand. He went there originally to finish preparing. While there he found the same moslem problem they are having in Australia. Even in New Zealand, he changed the target once or twice before the attack.
    He spends most of his words addressing how the moslem invasion is threatening Europe and he considers Australia an extension of Europe, and he says New Zealand is merely and extension of Australia.
    Stop thinking everything this guy said revolves around you and the US. It does not.

Again, if you read all the manifesto, not merely what was posted, but the 73 page pdf, you will see that most of his ideas, with the exception of assassinating Merkel and several other leaders, have been talked about many times before on this forum.
    D. H. Lawrence

I think the term you’re looking for is “poo poo head” or “caca poo poo head”....

I agree with Ragnarok on something appearing shady here, my words. He stated he wrote all this in the last two weeks. If that's a straight up copy he comes across as an educator, a professor, so well spoken and concise on every topic, all of the topics, so many topics.... pretty much all the topics the left is pushing.

The one paragraph is way out there, and definetly a different writer. I just don't see a guy putting this together in two weeks as he closed in on his day of destruction? I see it as a false narrative being used to push a very important set of buttons. Lone Wolf? Not sure. Just seems off, made to order. Timely

Again someone who didn't read the manifesto.
    He actually did say going after the politicians was what he should do, but he as a lone individual wasn't up to it. The top three he recommended were Merkel, the moslem mayor of London, and Erdogan in Turkey.
    In his paper, he also said that he had no pretensions that his one attack would cause moslems to leave or even fear that much so they would eventually leave. He said he only hoped that it would ignite a time bomb that has been ticking for years.
    After all the BS that has been written here about civil war being just a heartbeat away, he may in fact be proven right.
    Last edited by TerryK; 03-15-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    D. H. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    I agree with Ragnarok on something appearing shady here, my words. He stated he wrote all this in the last two weeks. If that's a straight up copy he comes across as an educator, a professor, so well spoken and concise on every topic, all of the topics, so many topics.... pretty much all the topics the left is pushing.

The one paragraph is way out there, and definetly a different writer. I just don't see a guy putting this together in two weeks as he closed in on his day of destruction? I see it as a false narrative being used to push a very important set of buttons. Lone Wolf? Not sure. Just seems off, made to order. Timely
    Which set of the alarm bells for me...

And this:

C. What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think
    again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
    Which is a completely different writing style and an attempt at humor? that does not fit in at all with the rest of the document... This paragraph bugs me the most because it is so glaring out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post

Actually not. Yes he does come across as fairly literate, however he also states he have a very extensive book like manifesto that he began writing when he made his decision to act, three years ago.
    It got deleted so he spent the last couple of weeks before the attack cobbling together what he could remember from the original much longer document.
    Come on people read the damn document. Most of these objections are answered there.
    D. H. Lawrence

Actually not. Yes he does come across as fairly literate, however he also states he have a very extensive book like manifesto that he began writing when he made his decision to act, three years ago.
    It got deleted so he spent the last couple of weeks before the attack cobbling together what he could remember from the original much longer document.
    Come on people read the damn document. Most of these objections are answered there.
    Yes... He mentioned a 294 pake document...

Please, folks the manifesto is 74 pages with wide spacing... It took me about 20 minutes to read it

Which set of the alarm bells for me...

And this:

Which is a completely different writing style and an attempt at humor? that does not fit in at all with the rest of the document... This paragraph bugs me the most because it is so glaring out of place.
    It's satire. He does that in a couple of places.
    Admittedly it's a stupid thing to do when low IQ reporters will be picking and choosing what sentences and phrases they will use out of context to show how crazy the guy was and to link him to Trump and deplorables in the US.
    D. H. Lawrence

It's satire. He does that in a couple of places.
    Admittedly it's a stupid thing to do when low IQ reporters will be picking and choosing what sentences and phrases they will use out of context to show how crazy the guy was and to link him to Trump and deplorables in the US.
    You think?

Even the writing style seems different... If it is the same guy he is a schizo ( IMHO )

That is Anders Breivik's group who hijacked the name from the Crusaders...

Did you even read the OP???
    Duh he said exactly that he got the blessing from the Knights Templar. He held the group in pretty high esteem. It's in the manifesto, full version PDF

Newspapers and reports have been saturating the media with cherry picked sentences and bits and pieces of the manifesto.
    D. H. Lawrence

Duh he said exactly that he got the blessing from the Knights Templar. He held the group in pretty high esteem. It's in the manifesto, full version PDF

Newspapers and reports have been saturating the media with cherry picked sentences and bits and pieces of the manifesto.
    The "Reborn Knights Templar"...

The "Knights Templar" is a different entity... Just like the pagan images he ( and the Nazi's before ) high-jacked for his white nationalist agenda

The ancient European esoteric sign - the black sun. Scandinavian runes and ornament

Knights Templar

So this bothers you Rag?

If you haven't seen this kind of humor before, you've led a sheltered life.
    It's like Trump supporters proudly wearing the "deplorable" label that Hillary gave them.. Kind of like a badge of honor. He does go on in his manifesto to explain why he is not those things. Example: he says Yes he is a racist if that means wanting to drive out of his culture and his country all those people who would destroy this country and attempt to replace his people with theirs.

Again you don't recognize hyperbole??? It's a way of making someones comment or question seem stupid by coming back with entirely impossible shit.

Remember this guy was writing this stuff for 3 years and it covered a lot of shit and a lot of moods as he went through the elaborate process of getting ready.
    Jeez Rag, you have the sense of humor of a cop who is incapable of seeing the humor in anything. In the military I learned that sometimes the only thing that gets you through is to laugh at the absurdity of crap

My recommendation is for everyone to read the entire manifesto. As Rag says, it really doesn't take long. Then watch with amazement to see how the media cherry picks stuff from the document. It will look like the story of 4 blind men who were asked to feel different parts of an elephant and then are asked to say what an elephant looks like. The media stories will be all over the gamut. I think the shooter planned it that way to make those reporters who have their own agendas look foolish.

Hell people on this board are already cherry picking what they want out of his paper and not bothering to read the whole thing.
    As I said repeatedly in previous posts, with the exception of calling for assassinations he hasn't said anything or expressed any views that haven't been said before by people right here, and many others agreed with those posts.
    Now that someone has put into action what many of you have called for, I detect a backing down and a retreat from previous ideas, once the reality of them are brought home.
    Last edited by TerryK; 03-15-2019 at 11:27 PM.
    D. H. Lawrence

The "Reborn Knights Templar"...

The "Knights Templar" is a different entity...

Knights Templar
    No fooling I thought everyone knew the Original Gangsta Templars weren't around anymore.
    Anyway they did not order him to conduct the attack and he wasn't a member. He wanted their blessing before going ahead and according to him they gave it
    Hey do you think the reformed Knights Templar are like the reformed Catholics we call protestants these days??
    Come on Rag lighten up a little. Both groups thought they were defending Western/European/Christian civilization.
    D. H. Lawrence

I think he achieved his goals perfectly.

Based on Dennis's CNN Post I'd say as soon as the Dems get enough power the Bracken / Unintended Consequences future is now baked in the cake.

Personally I started a 1000 day countdown clock when President 'I Cave On Everything' ****ed over his base on Feb 15.

The funniest part is that he flatout states what he wants to have happen and the Left is absolutely bound and determined to implement his plans EXACTLY as he asks.

You think?

Even the writing style seems different... If it is the same guy he is a schizo ( IMHO )
    The writing style seems to me like it was cut, copy, pasted together from writings over time.

Or, if he did write it in the last two weeks then the style is more manic and depressive. On the manic side you have the satirical special forces bs. Then on the opposite side you have his peace love and harmony for the planet and forests of Europe. That's a mighty long gulf with the rest of the manifesto falling somewhere between the two manic/depressive examples i gave previously.

Narcissistic? Sure why not.

And a nice helping of delusions of grandeur.

At least that's my first blush....
    Recently a friend told me I am delusional, I almost fell off my Unicorn!