Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY Another Just Because Thread... Let's have Fun!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another Just Because Thread... Let's have Fun!

Well after a long snowy winter, and the horrific news out of New Zealand last night I've decided to start another Just Because... Let's Play thread. So if you have cute photos you'd like to share that you think will lift others up post them here!

Happy Friday y'all!!!
    Attached Images
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

A bacon seed!

People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Something to do while waiting for this to come out.
    Attached Images
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

aww those are Great!!
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

So Monday I have to have an MRI they'll be looking at my brain, brainstem and a portion of my spine. My incentive to go through with said MRI is I'm treating myself to a planted aquarium vase. This one is a one-gallon tank, mine will be a half gallon Ball jar. I grew up with fish tanks and really miss having one. I've been reading up on these tanks for the past year and am ready to take the leap and create my first tank as an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by pops88 View Post
    Something to do while waiting for this to come out.
    Good one!

Another planted vase

I'd love to have a tank like this one, I love the low profile, but I suspect it'd be too much of a temptation for my cats and Jr. who would think it's a water bowl.

I'm so looking forward to the spring flowers!

Jonquils are my favorite third only to lilacs and peonies!

A favorite autumnal meal favored by the early American pioneers was roasted squirrel
    with popped corn. This was simple to fix. Capture a stuffed-cheeked squirrel in a trap,
    remove its fur, then toss if over hot coals until well-roasted. Salt and butter optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblepuff View Post

A favorite autumnal meal favored by the early American pioneers was roasted squirrel
    with popped corn. This was simple to fix. Capture a stuffed-cheeked squirrel in a trap,
    remove its fur, then toss if over hot coals until well-roasted. Salt and butter optional.
    I like the way you think!

"Hey, what are you doing outside my window? I told you to bring the sofa in through my front door!"

Delete

The heavy bloom of spring flowers provided the perfect cover for the garden gnomes to escape
    undetected. All went well until Hobart sneezed due to his pollen allergies. Then the cat pounced.

"Hey, what are you doing outside my window? I told you to bring the sofa in through my front door!"

The heavy bloom of spring flowers provided the perfect cover for the garden gnomes to escape
    undetected. All went well until Hobart sneezed due to his pollen allergies. Then the cat pounced.

Thank you for the belly laughs!

I really don’t think that the day after one of the worst mass shootings in history, that “let’s have fun” is particularly appropriate.

But hey, carry on...

"I get your point. I don't like being a moving target. Oh
    well, I have to scoop the fatbergs out of my tank. Later."

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I really don’t think that the day after one of the worst mass shootings in history, that “let’s have fun” is particularly appropriate.

But hey, carry on...
    It's more to get our minds off of things than anything else, sometimes we need a distraction! There's a nuke plant just west of me that if not shut down soon enough that could go tits up due the Missouri River flooding, I'm trying my best to not think about this at the moment, and am trying to ignore all of the NZ posts on social media.

People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

I think Packy is dealing with a lot in the meat world, especially with the reason she needs the MRI. I admire her upbeat spirit in the midst of her personal life issues, weather, floods, tornadoes and the world's problems right now. It's the little things that get us through. With all the hate and fear and chaos in the world, pictures of bunnies and flowers and things that make us smile will get us through the day.

First responders don't last very long without a dark sense of humor, boss.

You chose to host the best we can bring here on TB2K.

SUCKITUP! Love you...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    I think Packy is dealing with a lot in the meat world, especially with the reason she needs the MRI. I admire her upbeat spirit in the midst of her personal life issues, weather, floods, tornadoes and the world's problems right now. It's the little things that get us through. With all the hate and fear and chaos in the world, pictures of bunnies and flowers and things that make us smile will get us through the day.
    Thank you, and agreed, hence the reason I started this thread! Sometimes we need to see cute soft things and have a great belly laugh to get through the dark things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    OMG I'm stealing this one!

Quote Originally Posted by crossbowboy View Post
    First responders don't last very long without a dark sense of humor, boss.

You chose to host the best we can bring here on TB2K.

SUCKITUP! Love you...

So true, have been looking at the flood photos of Nebraska and parts of Iowa on social media and yikes, and so tragic for the livestock caught up in all of this, and then there's that nagging voice that knows that we're next here parts of town and Des Moines are flooding and roads are closing everywhere in our county due to water over the roads.

Saw a window decal on a car today...beer out the nose.

It was Tinkerbell waving her wand, the Wonderful World of Disney icon.

It said.....

"Powered By Bitch Dust".
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Saw a window decal on a car today...beer out the nose.

It was Tinkerbell waving her wand, the Wonderful World of Disney icon.

It said.....

"Powered By Bitch Dust".

I need this for my new Dodge Ram truck!

My late, great, best fur buddy of 20 years, Max, falling asleep on my hand as I work the mouse on my laptop.
    Attached Images
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No pics to offer up - I've been pushing it here lately...
    But....I have music instead, you know, in the spirit of Spring and all that

I'm an entertainment lawyer in Beverly Hills....

RT 4:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82cJgPXU-ik
    III

How can I post my own photos? The obvious does tend to escape me, but it seems like I'd have to upload my photo to Drive or similar, then post the link. Please help my two brain cells out!
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Ever have one of these days?
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    How can I post my own photos? The obvious does tend to escape me, but it seems like I'd have to upload my photo to Drive or similar, then post the link. Please help my two brain cells out!
    Thanks to someone recently I learned how. When posting, go "advanced" and look at the top near fonts and stuff for the attachment button. That will allow you to upload from your computer.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

LOVE in them there eyes!!
    Attached Images
    Annie
    "A dog wags its tail with its heart"