Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Trump to Speak Today (3/15) at 3:30 ET
+ Reply to Thread

Trump to Speak Today (3/15) at 3:30 ET

Just heard on n radio...probably about vetoing that congressional action against the border emergency...

No doubt this will cover the Veto to be signed but.....

What's with all the Pentagon activity this morning? The meeting is now over.

Steve Herman
    ‏Verified account @W7VOA
    2h2 hours ago

The following individuals are attending the Pentagon meeting with @POTUS , according to the @WhiteHouse.
    “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”
    ― Ram Dass

Can’t find any links for this. Help anyone?
    To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree." - unknown

Response to North Korea's not so veiled threats about restarting testing.

Rockets from Gaza into Tel Aviv.

Iran and Iraq dustup.

Pressure on China and SK regarding NK sanctions.

as well as the Southern border......just a regular day at the Oval Office.
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post
    Response to North Korea's not so veiled threats about restarting testing.

Rockets from Gaza into Tel Aviv.

Iran and Iraq dustup.

Pressure on China and SK regarding NK sanctions.

as well as the Southern border......just a regular day at the Oval Office.
    Add Venezuela to that list...
    "The entire human race are neither my brothers nor kin. There is nothing noble about non-discrimination - concepts such as love, trust and brotherhood lose all meaning when discrimination is removed."

6. THERE'S NO WAY IF YOU CAN REALLY KNOW WHETHER I'M HERE TO HELP YOU OR NOT, so it's really up to you.
    Just have to make up your own damn mind to accept what I'm going to tell you or reject it.
    WWG1WGA

7. Regarding the VETO...
    THERE'S NO WAY IF YOU CAN REALLY KNOW WHETHER I'M HERE TO HELP YOU OR NOT, so it's really up to you.
    Just have to make up your own damn mind to accept what I'm going to tell you or reject it.
    WWG1WGA

He just signed the veto.

I've been thinking that now is an excellent time to stock up on weapons and ammo since, as soon as they get tired of this Trump bashing, they'll focus completely on gun control. We all have seen where that leads... outrageous prices and shortages.
    “Don’t pick a fight, but if you find yourself in one, I suggest you make damn sure you win.” - John Wayne