Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL Christchurch, NZ: Gunman opens fire at 2 mosques at least 49 dead and 40+ injured (20+ critical).
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    News247WorldPress
    @News247WorldPre
    4 minutes ago

More
    #BREAKING: A bomb has been found in a car in Christchurch, around three kilometres from where the original shooting took place. https://news247worldpressuk.com/2019...ng-took-place/
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I have been following this for a while now, seems he wanted to use guns to spark a civil war in the US. I have his full manifesto and the whole video but this is the pertinent part of it here.

Relevant parts:

Why did you carry out the attack?

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
    Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security.

Deleted.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    so . . . . . I'M NOT the only one then??!!?!
    Hell's No, the video is pretty intense, when ya wanna cringe just think about the thousands of your fellow citizens who were crushed and incinerated in the twin towers, the pentagon and in a field in Pennsylvania. Not a lot of sympathy here, **** those low IQ barbarians and especially **** the rotten bastards that import them into this country.

Quote Originally Posted by eXe View Post
    I have been following this for a while now, seems he wanted to use guns to spark a civil war in the US. I have his full manifesto and the whole video but this is the pertinent part of it here.

Relevant parts:

Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states.This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

This balkanization of the US will not only result in the racial separation of the people within the United States ensuring the future of the White race on the North American continent, but also ensuring the death of the “melting pot” pipe dream.

Furthermore this balkanization will also reduce the USA’s ability to project power globally, and thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again(where US/NATO forces fought beside muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe).

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
    Horseshit.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

BreakingNAgency
    @BreakingNAgency
    4 minutes ago

More
    #BREAKING: Spokeswoman for the Civil Aviation Authority says that the airspace over the incident in #Christchurch is now controlled airspace.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

Bless you Doz for that liveleak, it will be scrubbed

go watch if you can stomach it again

at 12:14, pause, you can see the gunman reflected back from the window glass, his height and build

can anyone read what is written on his gun???

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032

12:25 and 12:45 is visible in rear view mirror
    Last edited by homecanner1; 03-14-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    I'm surprised it hasn't happened before this especially in the UK. I'm shocked members of the UK government protecting these rape gangs aren't cowering in fear, hiding in a government bunker.

Why am I scared? Revenge. Copy cats. More innocents getting caught in the cross fire.
    I do understand that part of it OGM - unfortunately these sort of things are likely to be in our future
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    He kept shooting the same people over and over.
    I only saw movement caused by bullet impact on the woman already down in the curb and that was a tuft of hair moving with each shot.

Have you ever seen anyone or anything shot w/o some bodily reaction?

Too many people shot with no bodily reaction.

Maybe I need to watch the video again.

ETA: bold... Sorry about impolite question.

----------
    Attached Images

Everybody here should go into their day tomorrow on high alert, especially them whats got musloids in their AO.

The chances of anything in the US is slim, but....
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

could it be that the high speed low drag gang is on the move?
    It would be a welcome change, that's for sure: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...C%20low%20drag

FAIR USE

TOP DEFINITION

high speed, low drag

No extra fluff or "baggage" that is irrelevant to the person, product, or idea being described. Basically, "very efficient" or "lean and mean".
    "De Niro's crew in HEAT was high speed, low drag!"
    "Company XYZ process is high speed, low drag..."
    #high speed#corporate culture#corporate mentality#committee mentality#cubicle
    by DJMushOne February 08, 2007

High-Speed, Low-Drag
    Adj.

1. A high quality, efficient way to do something, performed with exceptional speed, but still simple and streamlined.
    e.g "Let me draw you a high-speed, low-drag picture of America... not to scale."
    #high#speed#low#drag#efficient#handy#
    by IaiaIsGod February 19, 2012
    Last edited by Bumpkin; 03-14-2019 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Formatting
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Relevant parts:

how incredibly convenient - AND - conducted on a thursday so we can all stew in the propaganda of unending "news" cycles over the weekend. STRANGE that since the dhimies came to power we have an absolute SHIT STORM of gun grabbing efforts isn't it?
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

slim?

Why do you say that Millwright?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    It would be a welcome change, that's for sure: https//www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=high%20speed%2C%20low%20drag

FAIR USE

TOP DEFINITION

high speed, low drag

No extra fluff or "baggage" that is irrelevant to the person, product, or idea being described. Basically, "very efficient" or "lean and mean".
    "De Niro's crew in HEAT was high speed, low drag!"
    "Company XYZ process is high speed, low drag..."
    #high speed#corporate culture#corporate mentality#committee mentality#cubicle
    by DJMushOne February 08, 2007

High-Speed, Low-Drag
    Adj.

1. A high quality, efficient way to do something, performed with exceptional speed, but still simple and streamlined.
    e.g "Let me draw you a high-speed, low-drag picture of America... not to scale."
    #high#speed#low#drag#efficient#handy#
    by IaiaIsGod February 19, 2012
    ah yes my dear Bumpkin!!! thank you for the examples! I agree it WOULD INDEED be a welcome change - possibly even a FIX if done correctly and completely . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    What are the chances it spreads to Australia? Europe? The US? This is not good and could get really ugly.
    And this is a problem...why?

I think the Las Vegas shooter had similar political motives. The guy did everything the dems cry and complain about leading up to his shooting.
    Multiple ars
    Bump stocks
    Large ammo purchases
    High cap mags
    Etc

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    slim?

Why do you say that Millwright?

Because my left butt-cheek doesn't have the itch of impending doom.

The Aussies might wake up to a sporty day tho...unarmed, as they are.

Deplorable

could it be that the high speed low drag gang is on the move?

No, I have seen HSLD and that was not it. That guy is just nucking futs, starring in his own twisted mental movie.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

eXe...

I missed the manifesto.

Will you link it?

Nine News Queensland
    Verified account
    @9NewsQueensland
    3 minutes ago

More
    #BREAKING: There are unconfirmed reports 27 people have been killed by a gunman in Christchurch, who opened fire at two mosques. #9News
    LATEST DETAILS: http://9Soci.al/LJWW30o3eby

the live link has been scrubbed

ah yes my dear Bumpkin!!! thank you for the examples! I agree it WOULD INDEED be a welcome change - possibly even a FIX if done correctly and completely . . .
    I have but one life to live, and even old grumps want to live unmolested and peaceably. That being said, looks like that option has been removed from consideration. Even marshmallows contain an amazing store of potential energy. I do love a good campfire.

Cuz, you know, nothing like that has already happened..,.

Relevant parts:

This was written by a brainwashed leftist as clear as day, look at the words, normal people pissed off about murders, rape gangs and freeloading/goat humping muslims doesn't sit down and write out a manifesto straight out of a leftist taught poly sci class, this whole thing stinks beyond belief....

Multiple victims in shootings at 2 New Zealand mosques, 1 shooter in custody

Police are responding to a shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand. Reports suggest at least 27 people have been killed. One person is in custody.

The shooter entered the Masjid Al Noor mosque 10 minutes after prayers began and let off “dozens, if not hundreds of rounds,” witness Ahmad al-Mahmoud told New Zealand outlet Stuff. He described the man as white-skinned, blond, short, and wearing a helmet and bulletproof vest.

A second shooting took place at Linwood Masjid, where a witness says they saw a man leave the mosque wearing camouflage gear and a motorcycle helmet, while unconfirmed reports indicate a bomb was found on nearby Strickland Ave.

Police have one suspect in custody, but are unsure if there are other suspects at large, according to commissioner Mike Bush.

I want to ask anyone who was thinking of going to a mosque anywhere in New Zealand today, not to go.

A crisis meeting of national security agencies is underway at the Wellington headquarters of the New Zealand national police.

Officers cleared buildings near the mosques, while Christchurch schools have been placed on lockdown. Another witness said he saw “a man in handcuffs being led away by police.”

Police have confirmed that multiple people were killed in the two shootings, and an unnamed source told Stuff there were 27 fatalities. Witness Muhammad Alsouzan says “up to 15” were shot inside the mosque.

Christchurch Hospital staff were expecting about 40 to 50 injured people and had cleared out the emergency department in preparation.

A text sent by the Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand reportedly said 50 people were shot during Friday prayers.

Twenty emergency vehicles are on the scene, and six people have reportedly been taken to the hospital, with two in serious condition.

"It is clear that this is one of New Zealand's darkest days," Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said in a press conference.

Footage has emerged of police ramming a vehicle and arresting a shooter.

An account of the shooting posted on Twitter and not confirmed officially identifies the perpetrator as a 28-year-old Australian man who frequently posted on 8chan and Twitter, including pictures of his rifle and magazines, covered in the names of other mosque shooters, a lengthy manifesto, and even a Facebook live video, purportedly of the shooting.

A Muslim local reportedly chased the gunmen off from the Linwood mosque, firing two shots at them as they drove off.

https://www.rt.com/news/453857-new-z...osque-shooter/

Deplorable

the live link has been scrubbed
    I was going to watch it again.

What I watched looked like a poor Metro-Goldwyn-Bloomberg production.

The balkanization of the FUSA, has been discussed a lot
    on this board.

The FUSA has to balkanize, in order for the White race
    to survive, it is as simple as that.

Without a balkanization, and areas where there can only be
    White peoples, the White race will be extinct in the
    FUSA by 2100.

The FUSA is in the sad shape that it is today,
    because of the POS Abraham Lincoln,
    and his illegal war on a sovereign nation.

Would the Northrons of the 1860’s, have marched into
    the glorious South, and destroyed it, if they had known,
    what the FUSA would eventually became?

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

RSJ_News
    @RSJ_News
    6 minutes ago

More
    #Breaking: Police ask all Mosques in #NewZealand to close their doors and to evacuate if they can, following the terror attack on 2 #Mosques around the city of #Christchurch.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    eXe...

I missed the manifesto.

Will you link it?
    I have 3 parts of it I got off twitter from some news service over there, Here they are.
    Attached Images
    Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security.

Here is some of what he wrote in his manifesto
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/864200...ump-supporter/

REVENGE ON INVADERS’ Christchurch mosque shootings – Trump-supporting ‘Brit’ gunman wrote chilling manifesto before New Zealand mosque massacres

The white-supremacist shooter, 28, who was born in Australia, said he wanted to take revenge for the 'thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks'

By Jenny Awford
    15th March 2019, 3:36 am
    Updated: 15th March 2019, 3:58 am

A ‘BRITISH’ gunman who is believed to have filmed himself slaughtering Muslims in a New Zealand mosque wrote a chilling manifesto before the “terrorist attack”.
    The white-supremacist shooter, 28, who was born in Australia, said he wanted to take revenge for the "thousands of European lives lost to terror attacks".

A suspected gunman wrote a chilling manifesto before the New Zealand mosque shootings

A picture on the suspected shooter's now deleted Twitter page He declared that he supports Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose” in the document titled The Great Replacement.
    The manifesto was shared on social media as dozens were feared dead after two gunmen opened fire on two mosques in Christchurch.

When writing why he carried out the massacre, he wrote: “To most of all show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people.

“By the definition, then yes. It is a terrorist attack. But I believe it is a partisan action against an occupying force.”

He boasted that he chose to use firearms so he could influence politics in the US.
    “Finally, to create conflict between the two ideologies within the United States on the ownership of firearms in order to further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states," he wrote.

“This conflict over the 2nd amendment and the attempted removal of firearms rights will ultimately result in a civil war that will eventually balkanize the US along political, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.”
    The suspected shooter described himself as an "ordinary white man born in Australia to a working class,low income family."

In the manifesto, the 'shooter' described the massacre as a 'terrorist attack' He wrote: "My parents are of Scottish,Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues."
    He said he had "little interest in education" and "did not attend University as I had no great interest in anything offered in the Universities to study".
    "I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people," he wrote.
    The author of the sickening 37-page manifesto is understood to have filmed himself using a GoPro, as he fired automatic weapons at the mosque, sending people running for their lives.
    In video too distressing to show, he executes people at point blank range – including one girl who lies on the floor screaming for help.
    The man, who was dressed in military clothing, was even seen re-entering the mosque and shooting piles of groaning bodies.
    Two gunmen attacked Masjid Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch and the Linwood Masjid at around 1.40pm on Friday.
    According to local media, at least 27 people are dead.
    One of the shooters is in custody, but cops have warned people to stay in doors with the other still on the run.
    The Bangladesh cricket team among worshippers caught up in the carnage.
    Mohammed Nazir told TVNZ he saw three women bleeding on the ground outside at Masjid Al Noor Mosque.
    Another witness told the station: “My husband was driving past he said he took three people to the hospital, one was a little girl all been shot.
    “He wanted to take more he said there was like a dozen people just lying on the road.”
    Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern called it “one of New Zealand’s darkest days”.

Small children are said to be among the dead, and bodies have been reported laying on the ground outside.
    A massive police response is under way with the city locked down.
    Canterbury Police tweeted: “We have a critical incident in Christchurch. Please avoid the area. We will give more in the near future.”
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

At least four people arrested/in custody.

(per live link)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQSwh3bgs5k

ETA: three men and one woman, could be more arrested later
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one 6' college bound "little bit"

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    I think you left out "wearing a read MAGA hat

Before a name is even released we have false statements about his nationality and what orgs he is a member of.
    Sometimes the left overdoes the meme so much it is funny.
    Jeez, Australia has gone so far left it's pitiful.
    Also, supposed "eyewitness reports" of knowing at least how many shots were fired. How many people taken unawares would have the presence of mind to count a large amount of shots? Unless they were USED to that environment or were just lying (this is my surprised face)

aaaaannnnnnnd ....... it's Trump's fault .. didn't take long for that bullshit
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Those women are part of the invasion. They know EXACTLY what they are doing, they purposefully put their kids in harm's way, and teach their sons to grow up to be terrorists. Rape gangs are part of the terror.
    War sucks. It is what it is.
    EXACTLY THIS. War is hell. So be it, indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Because my left butt-cheek doesn't have the itch of impending doom.

The Aussies might wake up to a sporty day tho...unarmed, as they are.
    a well known sign - held in high regard as a distant early warning indicator . . . the frequency of L cheek twitches being directly proportionate to the level of shite directly ahead

Steve Lookner
    ‏Verified account @lookner
    7m7 minutes ago

Steve Lookner Retweeted Steve Herman

"Four suspects are in custody for mass shootings at two mosques in the Christchurch area"

Steve Lookner added,
    Steve Herman
    Verified account @W7VOA
    "We are currently dealing with an unprecedented situation in New Zealand," says @nzpolice Commissioner Mike Bush, announcing four suspects are in custody for mass shootings at two mosques in the Christchurch area.

ELINT News
    ‏ @ELINTNews
    5m5 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Attackers vehicles stopped by police had IED’s in them
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one 6' college bound "little bit"

ANI
    ‏Verified account @ANI
    1m1 minute ago

Mike Bush, New Zealand Police on shooting at a mosque in Christchurch: Four people in custody; one woman, three men. We are still looking at the circumstances around it. Let’s not presume that the danger is gone.

This is an ancient "Sun Wheel" turned into a deep occult Nazi symbol also used by Satanists.

Black Sun (symbol)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The black sun (German: Schwarze Sonne) is a symbol employed in a post-Third Reich context by neo-Nazis and some occult subcultures, such as Satanism. The symbol first occurs as a design element in a castle remodeled and expanded under Heinrich Himmler during the Nazi era. The symbol's design consists of twelve radial mirrored sig runes, symbols employed as a logo by the Schutzstaffel. All subsequent forms extend from this mosaic. Whether the symbol had a name or held any particular significance among the SS remains unknown. Its association with the occult concept of the "black sun" (and therefore also its name) developed from the influence of a popular German novel first published in 1991.

more,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)
    Attached Images

WE can all laugh at this "manifesto" and see it for what it is - but the tards out here are EYEBALL DEEP in this HORSE SHIT absolutely convinced that YOUR guns are completely unnecessary for YOU to own . . .