Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL Christchurch, NZ: Gunman opens fire at 2 mosques at least 49 dead and 40+ injured (20+ critical).
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says "our gun laws will change" following yesterday's terror attacks.

What would be the point in the exercise, if not that?

Was not murder already illegal in NZ? Did that stop him?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    A lever-action firearm was also found
    I wonder was the lever action action found an Adler A-110 12g shotgun,
    They're hugely popular down under , I think they banned them in Australia in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAHEi3a08wE&app=desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says "our gun laws will change" following yesterday's terror attacks.

What would be the point in the exercise, if not that?

Was not murder already illegal in NZ? Did that stop him?
    Yup..

I can tell you one things right now, our gun laws will change.

“There have been attempts to change our laws in 2005, 2012 and after an inquiry, in 2017.

“Now is the time for change."

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Working link of what I think is the full video.
    Download if you can.

https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694...ac7ca0336f.mp4
    what program will open this? I can't get realplayer or windows media player to open it.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Sammy
    ‏ @DaRealSamBB

what. the. heck. #Christchurch

Read under the picture too:

https://twitter.com/DaRealSamBB/stat...32318665703425
    Damn! Brains and balls!
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Don’t use your last bullet on them.
    I’m not afraid of dying...I just don’t want to be there!
    ...sell your cloak, and buy a sword...Second Amendment 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbitsnana View Post
    You knew someone would make the statement I am sure it will be repeated ad nauseam here in USA too.

SBS News
    ‏Verified account @SBSNews
    34m34 minutes ago

'There is blood on the hands of politicians who incite hate.' Muslims in Australia say there are lessons to be learnt after the New Zealand mosque attacks.
    Is that a threat?
    The lesson to be learned is GET OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    Common knowledge I'd forgotten. So are you implying he specifically targeted woman and children? Or was it timed for when families would becoming back together getting ready to exit the mosque after prayers/services?
    Could it be that women and children were simply the group closest to the entrance?

Quote Originally Posted by minkykat View Post
    Been trying to avoid most of my usual spots during lent; just surfing on and back out. I take it they caught the fellow?

I'm still playing catch up.
    Giving up surfing for lent?
    That’s original

Sounds like the copycat party has already started. I would have thought Britain would have been the site of a mass shooting like this, in the manifesto the shooter mentioned picking New Zealand because it was invaded by muzzies and was off the beaten path. IE, invaders are everywhere and they need to be dispatched everywhere.

Hear hear.............Wonder if or when CAIR will speak up about the shooting. They have been very quiet from what I see. And they aren't an organization to let a good crisis go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    And then there's this. I did hear about it earlier:

Albert Batlayeri🌐
    ‏ @AlbertBatlayeri
    2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING : A group of 3 men attacking one worshippers of #EastLondon, mosque with a hammer. #UK

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    what program will open this? I can't get realplayer or windows media player to open it.
    I had no trouble with it.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Profit of Doom View Post
    Giving up surfing for lent?
    That’s original
    Less painful than giving up chocolate. Everyone has their comfort zone.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    The manifesto looks like it was written by at least two different writers. The first 25 pages by one person VERY up on history, current events and political issues. After that, another writer takes over. They tend to take a more philosophical and historic perspective in their writing. And there's a clear difference in the writing styles. Seems like almost a third writer wrote the eco-friendly and "I love China" parts. Again, a difference in writing style and direction of the content. Some of the short one page writings with a catchphrase at the end of it sounds almost like a protest organizer getting up simpleton explanations with suggested taglines to shout-which incidentally make good sound bites.
    Same exact vibe I got.

I started a thread focusing just on the manifesto:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...er-s-Manifesto

The thing that got me was the coded leftist speak like "We are the change" and how this shooter(s) is the embodiment of everything the left is against. In this attack, every person who is pro-USA, pro-second amendment, against unrestrained immigration, for borders, etc. can now be painted as being potential terrorists because this manifesto hits ALL of the talking points even if they contradict each other. The shooter says that he is a leftist and the very next question says he is on the right...

I have read many documents but I have never seen one that seems so contrived to fit an agenda.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Thanks, I've been busy for a few hours and all I keep seeing now is about the one guy as if he did this alone and/or was a "lone nut" but three or four people is many things but a LONE anything it isn't.

Unless these other people are just innocent folks who got caught up and arrested by accident (such things do happen in this sort of mess) then there are three or four people in this "cell" or whatever it is.

It might make good "copy" for various governments and the press to push the lone nut theory but it doesn't do anyone any favors if that really isn't true and if these other folks are equally guilty.
    There were shootings at two mosques at the same time... There is video of one shooter and another person carrying the guns. It was AT LEAST 3 people involved...
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

That manifesto personifies the " whittle to fit" concept of punching all the leftist's hot buttons. We whites are all terrorists now.

Good, bring it on leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Same exact vibe I got.

The thing that got me was the coded leftist speak like "We are the change" and how this shooter(s) is the embodiment of everything the left is against. In this attack, every person who is pro-USA, pro-second amendment, against unrestrained immigration, for borders, etc. can now be painted as being potential terrorists because this manifesto hits ALL of the talking points even if they contradict each other. The shooter says that he is a leftist and the very next question says he is on the right...

I have read many documents but I have never seen one that seems so contrived to fit an agenda.

Wonder if or when CAIR will speak up about the shooting. They have been very quiet from what I see. And they aren't an organization to let a good crisis go to waste.
    You wanted it:

43:24 CAIR holds a news conference on the New Zealand mosque shootings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcFQFM1RGgk

CAIR? See #331 … page 9
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

Posted for fair use and discussion

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/384843/christchurch-mosque-attacks-murder-accused-named-as-brenton-tarrant

Christchurch mosque attacks: Murder accused named as Brenton Tarrant

about 1 hour ago
    Share this

The man charged with murder following yesterday's terrorist attacks in Christchurch has appeared in court.
    The accused in court Photo: NZME

The man, 28-year-old Brenton Tarrant, appeared in the Christchurch District Court this morning.

He did not seek name suppression and has been remanded in custody.

Tarrant was handcuffed and appeared calm in court.

His appearance was over in five minutes, with the judge considering media applications from outlets from around the world.

Pictures were allowed to be taken of the accussed but Tarrant's face had to be pixelated.

Police said while he is currently facing only one charge, further charges will be laid.

The case will go to the High Court.

The court was closed to the public during the appearance due to the heightened security risk and media were walked in six at a time.

RNZ court reporter Anneke Smith said the charging document at court alleged the 28-year-old murdered a person whose name is suppressed by the judge.

The judge allowed media to take images but ordered Tarrant's face to be pixelated to protect his fair trial rights.

A large media presence was at the court.

The police cordoned off a block near the Christchurch district court where the alleged gunman appeared.

A block east of the court has been cordoned off, with a bomb sniffer dog team and the armed offenders' squad in attendance.

An armoured vehicle has pulled up to take Tarrant away.
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one 6' college bound "little bit"

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    I wonder was the lever action action found an Adler A-110 12g shotgun,
    They're hugely popular down under , I think they banned them in Australia in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAHEi3a08wE&app=desktop
    That video is so VERY sad. Subjects. Subjects every one of them.

still fighting elsewhere going on over that pesky mag clip there on the floor

comment:

"...All his magazines were Black plastic with white writing,
    the one on the floor was silver metal no Crusader writing on it..."

he was using GPS as well as relay via the earpiece to his conspirator(s) lamenting he was not able to set the house afire

surely they have all the phones, providers, skypes, texts, tors locked down and under custody at this point?

I predict more involved and that will include back in Europe to pull this off.

It figures.....seems their new buzz word is "white supremacists". These idiots aren't blaming the shooter, they're blaming President Trump. President Trumps' hateful rhetoric is what caused the shooting. Unbelievable.

Every one on that podium should be taken out and hung.

The muzzies seem to have forgotten one thing.

Beware of the blue eyed devil............

You wanted it:

43:24 CAIR holds a news conference on the New Zealand mosque shootings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcFQFM1RGgk

posted for fair use and discussion
    https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...e-commissioner

Christchurch terror attack: 36 minutes to catch accused killer - police commissioner

1 minute ago
    Share this

Thirty-six minutes after the first emergency call came in, police had the alleged shooter behind yesterday's terror attack in custody, the Police Commissioner has confirmed.

The commissioner has given the latest updates on the Christchurch mosque shootings in a multi-agency media conference today.

Photo: RNZ / Rebekah Parsons-King

Mr Bush said police were not searching for anyone that is an immediate threat after yesterday's terror attack on two mosques in central Christchurch, "but that doesn't mean that doesn't exist".

"I have no intelligence about current imminent threats, but I would never assume anything in this situation, which is why it is so important that we resource the intelligence and investigations phase of this, to make sure we understand everything and understand it urgently."

He said police took 36 minutes from the time a call was received yesterday to have the offender in custody.

The man was held in police custody and transferred to the court for his hearing.

He spoke of the close relationship between the Australian and New Zealand intelligence agencies.

"Our people are working very closely, as is the intelligence agencies.

"At this stage... this person was not known to us... was not a person of interest to either jurisdiction".

The vehicle that the offender was in contained a device that caused concerns and the Defence Force was used to render this safe, he said.

"This is a very wide reaching investigation, we are speaking to a considerable amount of people."

The commissioner said the top priorities for police included public safety in Christchurch and nationally; making sure the victims "get every piece of support they need to get them through this time"; that the responders involved in the events got support and that intelligence is gathered.

One offender, a 28-year-old man, has been charged with one count of murder and remanded to the High Court for 5 April, he said.

"I want to reassure the community that we have heroes that come to work every day to keep them safe," Canterbury District Commander Superintendent John Price said.

City Councillor Deon Swiggs spoke on behalf of the mayor and said the focus for the city was on victim support.

"We are working with those families and those victims to make sure they have the right support."

People wishing to lay flowers could do so outside the Botanic Garderns, he said.

A Civil Defence centre has been set up at Hagley Park to support families and police.

Deborah Strokes of Victim Support said the organisation has been working hard to put in place robust support systems that will start to be implemented from tomorrow.

Forty-nine people were killed and 42 are in hospital after the shootings at the Al Noor Mosque on Deans Ave in Riccarton and the Linwood mosque.

Dozens more police are being deployed to Christchurch and there is a heightened police presence around the country, including at mosques and community events.
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one 6' college bound "little bit"

Wanted to know more about this man. This is a legit Dorset UK surname and they made a beeline for NZ, well past the time of the famine. His manifesto mentions he has English/Irish/Scottish ancestry. The English Tarrants are well documented. A few families went to Ulster in the Plantation era. Bulk of them are old school Brits.

So who are his maternal folks?

"...Tarrant History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms

The name Tarrant first arose amongst the Anglo-Saxon tribes of Britain. It is derived from their having lived in in Dorset at one of the eight places that have the prefix Tarrant. They include: Tarrant Crawford; Tarrant Gunville; Tarrant Hinton; Tarrant Keyneston; Tarrant Launceston; Tarrant Monkton; Tarrant Rawston; and Tarrant Rushton. The place name Tarrant is derived from the "Celtic river-name possibly meaning 'the trespasser' and in 'river liable to floods."

All of these parishes and villages are in the Blandford union, hundred of Pimperne and are collectively listed in the Domesday Book as "Tarente". It seems that in the 13th century the parishes either expanded or separated and accordingly a suffix was needed to distinguish them. In many cases, the suffix was used to denote the families that lived there as in: "Tarrant Gunville", home to the Gundeville family; "Tarrant Keyneston", home of the Cahaignes family; "Tarant Launceston", home to the Lowin family; "Tarrant Rawston", home to the Antioch family; and "Tarrant Rushton", home to the de Rusceaus family.

The one exception was Tarrant Monkton which denoted as 'estate belonging to the monks of Tewkesbury Abbey.'

Tarrant Settlers in New Zealand in the 19th Century
    Mrs. Elizabeth Tarrant, (b. 1805), aged 56, British nurse travelling from Bristol aboard the ship "Matoaka" arriving in Lyttelton, Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand on 10th February 1862
    Miss Jeanetta Tarrant, (b. 1844), aged 17, British domestic servant travelling from Bristol aboard the ship "Matoaka" arriving in Lyttelton, Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand on 10th February 1862
    Miss Harriet Tarrant, (b. 1842), aged 24, British nurse travelling from London aboard the ship "John Temperley" arriving in Lyttelton, Christchurch, South Island, New Zealand on 21st June 1866

71 of them buried in New Zealand, that's a decent sized bunch. Many many more over in Australia, no doubt inter related.

https://billiongraves.com/search/res...ange=5&size=15

YEAH I DOX WITH A BITE.

“The second mosque shooting was stopped by an armed Muslim who "chased the shooters and fired two shots at them as they sped off," according to the New Zealand Herald.”

Once again, proof that armed victims can stop mass shootings.
    Too bad the sides are flipped.

The NZ PM says gun laws WILL BE CHANGED. So they’ll go from a de facto semi-auto ban to a real one. I’m betting within a month, complete with mandatory turn-ins.

yeah and they won't stand a chance against a Chinese invasion and thus will roll over quickly in the red tide, so liberating them later on is not in the cards.

I understand some bold feckless celts gotta be Bard the Bowman and kick this thing off. But we aren't out to crush conservative idealogy or promote anarcho marxist theology lads.

all this did was play into gun grabber hands.

other pertinent comments elsewhere "where was John Podesta in NZ this past week?" and "how much money has NZ given to the Clinton Foundation?"

I sense *hideous* undercurrents below the surface.

I had to go look up S pyro the Dragon. 1998 playstation 4 era game. Barely recall it.

Blog essay and analysis of the shooting

comment by spark - March 15, 2019

Breivik’s manifesto was another fake. He took a mainstream American book by historian William S. Lind and switched out the word “American” for “European”. Most of the rest was similarly copy-and-pasted from other sources as if Breivik had intended to cause the overreaction that did happen, in which media, goverments, and other institutions blamed these ideas for inspiring a mass shooting. Yesterday’s shooter claimed to be inspired by Candace Owens, Pewdiepie, and Spyro the Dragon. This does not pass the laugh test, but much of the media is still running with it.

Other things about Breivik stand out as odd.

Breivik attacked a recruitment campaign for a foreign terrorist organization, the Palestinians, whose origin is in the personal army of Haj Amin al-Husseini who gave the Germans the idea of giving Jews the “Armenian Solution.” Out of all of the world’s media and news reporters, Debbie Schlussel was the only person who considered this fact worth noting. It changes the perspective on the event entirely. Breivik hit a hostile spy ring that was recruiting the future leadership of a major political party. He did more damage to actual Nazis than Antifa ever will. Why didn’t any other news reporter report this important detail?

Breivik claimed to have had the support of a wider network of “Knights Templar.” Whatever investigation took place did not find any such network, or whatever they found was not disclosed publicly. Somebody may have helped him copy-edit his book and build the bomb that he used against the Labour Party office. These are time-consuming tasks that require talent and effort. It was highly unlikely that he acted alone.

And the conspiracy theorists will have fun with this one. After Breivik’s attack, Britain’s Conservative government hired an American group called Demos to design its overreaction that would empower the government to target and suppress any support for traditional British values or opposition to Islam. Demos is affiliated with the Frankfurt School, the same group that William S. Lind warned about, through Adam Wolfensohn of Yad Hanadiv, the Rothschild Foundation. This Frankfurt School / Rothschild group controls a network of online publications that receive editorial assistance from Wadah Khanfar, formerly of Qatari state media al-Jazeera, while the investors are in business with Qatar to build a pipeline to Europe once Syria’s Bashar Assad is out of the way. Demos is also laundering money to the Hamas network in the United States which goes under the name CAIR. Bellingcat is well aware of this Qatari-led, Hamas-supporting, Rothschild-controlled, Frankfurt School fake news network that was exposed in August 2014, but for some reason is not allowed to talk about it. Maybe you will allow a user comment.

Readers can learn more about the network on 8chan

not posting the link provided to the dreaded chans, you can link at the blog

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/rest...ge-5/#comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I notice that he never kicked in any closed doors. I’m thinking this guy was just another nutcase amateur. The more I read, the more it sounds like he was jonesing on adrenaline and not thinking.
    I wondered the same thing when he began indiscriminately shooting through his own car windshield and passenger-side window....
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

his childhood muse Spryo, who looks more than a little bit like a cartoon version of Arthur Brown in baphomet horns singing I am the God of Hellfire in 1968

what the hell is going on here, happy meal merchandising or holy war?

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/4F3G..._Springs.0.jpg

I am thinking FB down for two days and on Friday this happens . . . must be something really big happening this week they don't want you to notice.

I don't think it was the veto
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Same exact vibe I got.

I had similar thoughts and posted them waaaaay back in the thread.

Note this:

#382:

The guy is all over the map.

It makes me believe this is not an organic attack.

The way the manifesto is written there is something for everyone on the political spectrum and the media can spin it off into any direction that suits them at the time.

All the bases are covered.
    Orchestrated...

Choreographed...

Lots of ways to describe it.

Still looks like a Metro-Goldwyn-Bloomberg production.

What agenda is moved forward?

What will change?

PSSST!

(Gun prohibitions/limitations/regulations everywhere)

Anybody think otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Thanks, I've been busy for a few hours and all I keep seeing now is about the one guy as if he did this alone and/or was a "lone nut" but three or four people is many things but a LONE anything it isn't.

Unless these other people are just innocent folks who got caught up and arrested by accident (such things do happen in this sort of mess) then there are three or four people in this "cell" or whatever it is.

It might make good "copy" for various governments and the press to push the lone nut theory but it doesn't do anyone any favors if that really isn't true and if these other folks are equally guilty.
    Several earlier links in this thread had the short video (on Twitter) of TWO gunmen at the other mosque location---both clearly holding guns; one stands w his gun on the street while the other runs toward the mosque holding his gun. Not sure if anyone can find a version of that to post---I have no idea how to post a twitter video....

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbitsnana View Post
    posted for fair use and discussion
    https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/natio...e-commissioner

Christchurch terror attack: 36 minutes to catch accused killer - police commissioner

1 minute ago
    Share this

Thirty-six minutes after the first emergency call came in, police had the alleged shooter behind yesterday's terror attack in custody, the Police Commissioner has confirmed.

The commissioner has given the latest updates on the Christchurch mosque shootings in a multi-agency media conference today.

Photo: RNZ / Rebekah Parsons-King

Mr Bush said police were not searching for anyone that is an immediate threat after yesterday's terror attack on two mosques in central Christchurch, "but that doesn't mean that doesn't exist".

"I have no intelligence about current imminent threats, but I would never assume anything in this situation, which is why it is so important that we resource the intelligence and investigations phase of this, to make sure we understand everything and understand it urgently."

He said police took 36 minutes from the time a call was received yesterday to have the offender in custody.

The man was held in police custody and transferred to the court for his hearing.

He spoke of the close relationship between the Australian and New Zealand intelligence agencies.

"Our people are working very closely, as is the intelligence agencies.

"At this stage... this person was not known to us... was not a person of interest to either jurisdiction".

The vehicle that the offender was in contained a device that caused concerns and the Defence Force was used to render this safe, he said.

"This is a very wide reaching investigation, we are speaking to a considerable amount of people."

The commissioner said the top priorities for police included public safety in Christchurch and nationally; making sure the victims "get every piece of support they need to get them through this time"; that the responders involved in the events got support and that intelligence is gathered.

One offender, a 28-year-old man, has been charged with one count of murder and remanded to the High Court for 5 April, he said.

"I want to reassure the community that we have heroes that come to work every day to keep them safe," Canterbury District Commander Superintendent John Price said.

City Councillor Deon Swiggs spoke on behalf of the mayor and said the focus for the city was on victim support.

"We are working with those families and those victims to make sure they have the right support."

People wishing to lay flowers could do so outside the Botanic Garderns, he said.

A Civil Defence centre has been set up at Hagley Park to support families and police.

Deborah Strokes of Victim Support said the organisation has been working hard to put in place robust support systems that will start to be implemented from tomorrow.

Forty-nine people were killed and 42 are in hospital after the shootings at the Al Noor Mosque on Deans Ave in Riccarton and the Linwood mosque.

Dozens more police are being deployed to Christchurch and there is a heightened police presence around the country, including at mosques and community events.
    36 minutes from the time receiving the call to having a person in custody is a very respectable time frame...

Think about that if you rely on the police to protect you

It opened and played in chrome. After I saved it it opened and played with VLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    It opened and played in chrome. After I saved it it opened and played with VLC.
    Neither worked for me. My son said I had to download something to play a "torrent" file, and he did that for me and got it to play.

36 minutes from the time receiving the call to having a person in custody is a very respectable time frame...

Think about that if you rely on the police to protect you

The second mosque only had 7 casualties because 2 armed men opened fire and drove him off.

When seconds count, police are just minutes away.

Wonder if or when CAIR will speak up about the shooting. They have been very quiet from what I see. And they aren't an organization to let a good crisis go to waste.
    . . . unless they, too, have the DoJ/State Attorneys General, or one of the other three-letter bunch, sniffing around their place of business, lately . . .

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Get a copy of the venerable and free VLC player - a swiss-army-knife type of media player app that can play practically any video format known to mankind. Current shipping version is 3.0.6 - versions are available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, iOS and Android operating systems.

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    The second mosque only had 7 casualties because 2 armed men opened fire and drove him off.
    I wonder if those were 'legal' guns? And I wonder if they searched the mosque.
    Was known as dairyfarmer but sold the cows.

Quote Originally Posted by intothatgoodnight View Post
    Islam is a violent political IDEOLOGY - an "ism," like nazism, fascism, communism, etc. - masquerading as a "religion," while attempting to impose its "will" upon its "host" countries by means of overt subjugation - a deadly parasite not to be ignored.

Islam's methodology would be considered war, by any other name.

intothegoodnight
    EXACTLY THIS^^^
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    LOL you'd be surprised. Those churches without those trucks parked out front may be even more dangerous.

Since the church shooting out in TX. The main events at ranges is classes developed for church goers.

Those guys that are working as ushers, ARE the security team.

The guy working the electronics booth, for the music/mics and overheads/tv screens is also the guy watching the CC camera's on his TV screens. And directing the "ushers" towards potential shooters.

And this is in the mainline denominations with MB's and Lexus', and BMW's parked in the lot, downtown.

This is now standard in our AO. The question is, is it in yours, and then why isn't it?
    This is a beautiful thing. I will pass this on!
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'