Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC I think it's stupid that the board sensors swear words...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    I noticed that listening to a couple of Irish gals we had working in my office in Germany. Their casual conversation would burn the ears off of a wing nut. However... when they spoke Gaelic... I would beg them to continue. (Didn't know what the hell they were saying but I loved to hear it spoken..... melodic.)

How to swear in Irish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyfx0gUALxk

NSFW seriously NSFW

I try to not swear in my real life and prefer civil discourse online without swearing too. Yes it can give just the right emphasis at times but generally speaking people should be able to make their point without swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBiker View Post
    I try to not swear in my real life and prefer civil discourse online without swearing too. Yes it can give just the right emphasis at times but generally speaking people should be able to make their point without swearing.
    I agree with this, but there are exceptions. A good vocabulary of Japanese cuss words is essential to keep the machines running.

When machine logic failure....Baka boke'!
    When you can't fix it...Tsutsushinde moushiagemasu, kutabare boke!

When the Japanese manager gets mad cause you can't fix it...call him a Kusottare Ketsumedo yarou. A sure attention getter.
    If manager is female, be sure to add Abazure! Yariman!

All of these words are safe to use around the Slap-Bot, as any response violates its Prime Directive not to harm the robot overlord.

Using around Japanese, and they may introduce you to seppuku.
    You have been warned.
    Do NOT confuse my personality with my attitude.
    My personality depends on ME.
    My attitude depends on YOU.

Rage, RAGE against the Dying of the Light...
    and the Sound...and the Drums...and The Guitar!

"What the hell is this slap-bot thing? You got money to waste on gadgets cause you're
    too damn lazy to do it yourself? I don't need no tech toys. I'm a man of action. I per-
    sonally bitch-slap each ho every time one steps out of line. I don't mind their cussin',
    but I do mind losin' customers who swear they won't return. Know what I'm sayin'?"

image_cea85d07-f617-4abe-895b-24b036378fa620190306_182601.jpg

The professional pimp industry is being decimated with disabling conditions such as carpal tunnel, dislocated elbows, and severe arthritis in the hands.

Bitch-slapping a full harem of hos wears a pimp down. Pimp has two bottom bitches? WAY too much to manage on his own!

Don't lose your business due to early disability! For a limited time, the two-for-one Slap-Bot package deal is the ticket to keep your ho in line!

Available in teeth grille-matching colors of Gold and Silver.

Don't let your ho leave just to take market share as a high-priced call girl...

Pre-orders get the dual-function, with both the Slap-Bot Spanish and the beta Ebonics translation packages. Stop that lying and cussing NOW without wear and tear on YOU.

Other pimps are lining up. Don't miss out!
    Quantities limited, ORDER NOW!!!

the above is intended as dark satire and should not be offensive to anyone with a sense of humor. I cannot be held responsible for anything I say as I am bat-shit certifiable crazy.

Ok Bumble, I call your damn pimp and raise you two mudderfudding Slap-Bots.
    Your turn.

edited to insert curse words. Gotta remain on-topic. Thread drift, ya know.
    Last edited by flying screwdriver; 03-15-2019 at 05:09 PM.

I cannot be held responsible for anything I say as I am bat-shit certifiable crazy.

"Do I know you? You remind me of the person with the pet rats, the one who lives
    in the cardboard shelter one block north. This morning I was helping my imaginary
    friend Thunderbelly to cross the street. When we were near those boxes, we heard
    loud yelling and cursing and screaming. Suddenly a long flathead screwdriver went
    flying over my noggin. I panicked and ran away, leaving Thunderbelly alone. I feel
    guilty. I hope you find that screwdriver, because Thunderbelly has a screw loose."

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblepuff View Post

"Do I know you? You remind me of the person with the pet rats, the one who lives
    in the cardboard shelter one block north. This morning I was helping my imaginary
    friend Thunderbelly to cross the street. When we were near those boxes, we heard
    loud yelling and cursing and screaming. Suddenly a long flathead screwdriver went
    flying over my noggin. I panicked and ran away, leaving Thunderbelly alone. I feel
    guilty. I hope you find that screwdriver, because Thunderbelly has a screw loose."
    Touche'. Well played.
    I fold.

How did you find out about the pet rats?
    Last edited by flying screwdriver; 03-15-2019 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Damn mudderfudding pet rats.

You mean folks have a hard time talking without swearing anymore? I was raised with it, an f word in every sentence my step father said and I hate it. It's an assault on my ears. We have words to use without resorting to swearing like a banshee. But that's just me.

slapping robot.jpg

Foul-mouthed in-laws corrupting sensitive ears of the grandkids? There's just not enough time in a day to slap the mudderfudding shizz outta them properly, and before long, Junior is sent home from school for calling teacher a hairless twat shizz-slinging ape.....

What to do? Slap-Bot to the rescue! Powerful enough to knock Grampa's teeth across the room, but gentle enough for keeping Junior in line without getting CPS all excited about it.

Bumblepuff works for the NSA.

HOW ELSE did she find out about my pet rats AND the sex-bots?
    That Slap-Bot feature is hidden DEEP in the programming routines.

Well, now everyone knows. Sheesh.

(to activate the hidden sex-bot subroutines, do program call 'monkey spanking' from the System Menu. Use access code #weiner for login. Your pendant must be plugged into the data port before activation.)
    Last edited by flying screwdriver; 03-15-2019 at 11:51 PM.

One more thing...as a lifetime professional servicing the robotic tube bending industry (that part is actually true) the misappropriation of this futuristic sloppy drunkard bending unit, and the slander against the entire line of Slap-Bots....with the additional crime of exposing the hidden Sex-bot features, has damaged my future earnings capacity.

Damn fukking sonobitching pile of steaming caca I say. Process server will be there tomorrow, around 4AM. Don't shoot him.

P.S. Flying Screwdriver is NOT a wing nut. After all this hormone ablation, I can't get a nut, and may not even have a nut anymore.
    Jus' saying...
    Last edited by flying screwdriver; 03-16-2019 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Bumble, I like your wittisms. I met my match!

(to activate the hidden sex-bot subroutines, do program call 'monkey spanking' from the System Menu. Use access code #weiner for login. Your pendant must be plugged into the data port before activation.)

Just be sure to deactivate the MCAS system, or you may well end up nose-first in a smoking crater...

I live with an Italian born in Brooklyn NY. I live with the f bomb daily. It's nice to come here to NOT have to read it too........I wasn't raised that way and it's a bit much to hear it so often. Doesn't make me want to include it in my usual conversation but I agree with others that in a polite society, it isn't necessary to use it quite so much. In a normal conversation there are way more words that could be used instead of the f bomb or others. Ya know?

Thank you Dennis... I for one appreciate it.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    One more thing. This place has been monitored by the alphabets since it began back in late 1997. We've had alphabets as members. We’ve had staff who were married to alphabets. Through them, we were informed of how far we could go and what was “okay” to say on Main. The Bomb Shelter came about because certain things posted on Main were factual but not “allowed” to be viewed in the open, but as long as we had a “members-only area”, we could post in there. (“Allowed” is the wrong word but it’ll do, and nothing classified was ever posted in there.)

By following those rules, we were promised that the bloodsucking gooberment would leave us alone.

Note that “they” didn’t monitor us out of concern that we were subversive. As it was explained to me, we were monitored to take the pulse of “flyover country”. These days, there are many conservative discussion groups, but back in the day, we were kind-of unique. As a side benefit of getting a feel for “real America”, we were informed of how to keep the place open safely. Kind-of a quid pro quo.

ETA: This is why we have a standing rule against advocating sedition, or making direct threats against elected officials or the government.
    Thank you for that info, Dennis. I had no clue about any of this. Even though I don't use vulgarity in my speech, I will still be very careful of what I say here from now on. Better safe than sorry, IMHO.
    Sherree