Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRISIS TEOTWAWKI Trigger event?

View Poll Results: What will the "Trigger Event" be that begins the inevitable collapse?

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • ME war (or war in general)

19 9.74%
  • Solar/EMP event

12 6.15%
  • Financial calamity

81 41.54%
  • Racial divide/civil war

49 25.13%
  • Natural disaster/ earthquake, flood etc

8 4.10%
  • Other

26 13.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

From another board.........

You can NEVER give up your gun no matter what ever

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    ------------------------------
    In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million jewish people and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
    China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------------
    Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

From another board..........

"Firearms Registration Always Leads To Genocide".

My vote is terminal stupidity

From another board......

PA Resident here ... From our Pennsylvania Constitution

Article I, section 21 of the Pennsylvania State Constitution states: “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”

Just as important here.............

.......what year do you think a trigger event will occur here in the US that will lead to its collapse or breakup?

Between central banking money supply manipulation, government/consumer debt and the ongoing declining income demographic make up of this country... I don't think the US will make it past 2030 with the current 50 states intact............

Any other ideas of when the teotwawki trigger will occur?

I voted EMP/grid because electricity and flow of digital transactions are intrinsically intertwined at this point, you can't have currency cashflow with no juice to run the tabulations and manage the accounting. Its day 7 of no power in Venezuela, black goo slime is coming out of their faucets. Its days from a cholera outbreak and then maintaining OUR border will be life and death. A whole nation made infectious from tainted water supply and drinking unfiltered river water becomes a transient, airborne vector on its feet as refugees puking and shitting their way north. Time to MOAB and set the landmines.

Election of the next dem controlled House and Senate with implementation of Global Warming Agenda
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    PA Resident here ... From our Pennsylvania Constitution

Article I, section 21 of the Pennsylvania State Constitution states: “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”
    As a former PA resident I must say that is a lovely statement.................

There isn't a 1st world country in the world that I can think of outside the US would allow such a defense for their citizens with such convinction...

9. Quote Originally Posted by billet View Post
    I thought of that, but I don't think that it would be a trigger. I expect that the majority of gun owners will turn their firearms over without so much as a whimper, despite all of the bravado.
    Totally agree with this. Let's get this party started already.

Quote Originally Posted by SSTemplar View Post
    No mater what triggers what event you had better start hoarding toilet paper like it is gold.
    When we were first married my husband said,”Honey what ever you do never let us run out of toilet paper! I think he spent too many weekends as a teenager out in the woods hunting with his Dad without toilet paper handy.😃
    Ginger

EMP solar subset

ANY event that drops power over multiple regions will light it off man made or natural does not matter
    you have no idea how much civilization comes out of the wall at 110v/60 cycles

have your power backups planned and have at least cb radio for coms just look at comm going down in Veneseula

my $.02

r
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Natural Disaster in slow motion

The Grand Solar Minimum is already upon us. Crop yields have been poor in places like Asia and Australia, combined with huge livestock losses. Check the Australia thread on the Main today, and the Earth Changes section.

Some good YouTube channels on this subject:

Ice Age Farmer
    Adapt 2030
    Suspicious Observers (huge amt. of content, highly technical, and more oriented to catastrophism. WELL worth the time, however)

We might have two more years of sort-of normalcy, while the crazy Piglosi mind-set and the migrant invasion crisis continue to drag us down. Venezuela may pull us under.
    This.

I voted other, with the memories of the 1918 flu fresh in my mind.
    One of my properties was built by a fella who died from that flu weeks after the property was completed...

Even though i've walked the civil war battle spots in the area, nothing has been made as real to me as the world's experiences with diseases. MO isn't the show me state for no reason. The phrase stubborn as a mo mule may also shed light on my reasoning
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

I put "other" because I firmly believe that when the other shoe drops, it will be a quick succession (bing bing bing!) of at least a few on that list. Things will cave fast.

Know Jesus= Blessed Hope.

No Jesus= No Hope.
    Romans 12:14 Ask God to bless those who persecute you—yes, ask Him to bless, not to curse.

Just finished https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26823140-iron-mike . Could as well be something like that as anything else.

Iron Mike: A boy. A dog. The end of the world.

by Patricia Rose (Goodreads Author)

4.23 ·

Rating details · 385 ratings · 72 reviews
    NOTICE: This novel recommended for ages 16+ due to language and some sexual content.

When the black ships drop from the clouds, billions die. The weapons are silent, the effects, lethal. Nations fall. Humanity crumbles. Their mission is simple: seed the earth. Feed their creatures. Harvest the crops.

The war is over before it begins. Or is it?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Oh thanks doz, sounds good.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    I voted other, with the memories of the 1918 flu fresh in my mind.
    One of my properties was built by a fella who died from that flu weeks after the property was completed...

Even though i've walked the civil war battle spots in the area, nothing has been made as real to me as the world's experiences with diseases. MO isn't the show me state for no reason. The phrase stubborn as a mo mule may also shed light on my reasoning
    Good possibility. New York is the largest city in the US with 8 million people. There are 30 cities worldwide with larger population. Chongqing has 30 million - for comparison, California has 39 million. Imagine what a pandemic would look like in one of these cities
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

8 Not Joking.........

A Government Terrorist Act - AKA - False Flag can be a trigger event.

1. ME war (or war in general) When hasn't there been a ME war?
    2. Natural disaster We have one every year, sometimes several.
    3. Racial civil war Already been there, done that.
    4. Banking/financial calamity Already had one, it's still going on and on and on....
    5. False flag For all you 9/11 FF believers, if that didn't do it...nothing will!
    6. Solar/EMP event regional at best, even a Carrington level event wouldn't do it (but it might get close if it hit perfectly!)

7. Other

A slow decline in civility, intelligence, knowledge of civics and history; and not caring for your fellow man will eventually do it.

I think it will be the Lord returning for the Church in the midst or onset of great calamity.

One other note-- I've pondered this for a while-- for people that say they will never give their guns up, maybe they/we won't.

But, I don't know why people would expect TPTB to play fairly. In other words, if they already plan on taking peoples' guns away, why wouldn't they release some horrible virus/sickness, and just come in and pick the guns up when everyone is incapacitated or dead?

(I assume I'm not giving them any ideas they haven't thought of, but, it does go to show you how evil these people are.) But, I wouldn't put anything past people in that sort of a scenario.

Mattbert

All are very likely. Timing is what we are really most interested in. I vote possibly as soon as the beginning of spring ( a week away...) or as long as 2021-2022. Or somewhere in between. Agree with mattbert, probably when “that which restraineth” is removed (Holy Spirit residing in the Church). All our physical props are good for surviving day to day, ( -and bottom line there, location, location, location...) but one’s eternal destination should be of paramount concern.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

First banking collapse in Europe followed by Japan then followed the U.S. I would say watch Deutsche Bank. This year.

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Anybody's guess. Probably not one isolated event.
    Credit is tightening, and that could lead to multiple consequences.

The yield curve is now inverted. Short term rates 6 to 7% for plant and equipment, vs. long term rates ie: home mortgages, at 5% or less.
    MGTOW
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

______Resistor
    ____/VVVVVV\__

Anytime after the November 2020 elections,
    without any doubt, the most critical election of
    the entire history of the FUSA.

I have seen this in many nightmares, over many decades.

The FUSA TEOTWAWKI Trigger Event,
    will be a racial civil war.

The POS Africans are incredibly fed up,
    and they are ready to fight. Another Ferguson,
    refusal to give them reparations, and most of all,
    the re-election of POTUS Trump, are the primary ignition
    events that will be the final straw, for the POS Africans.

Remember, the most bleakest time in FUSA history,
    was during Civil War I, which was supposedly
    fought over POS African slaves. That really was not
    the primary reason, but a lot of incredible bullshitz,
    has been fed to the American peoples regarding
    Civil War I.

However, Civil War II will be fought over the POS
    African race, and it will be the POS Africans that will
    be bringing that war to the now feckless and hapless
    White race. Tens of thousands of Whites are simply
    going to die, many of them not even lifting a finger
    to protect themselves.

How long Civil War II will last, will depend on the
    intervention by other nations, primarily African nations,
    that will send their troops to the FUSA, at the request
    of the Africans in the FUSA. The FUSA will be under
    control at the federal level, of the damocrap party,
    and they will welcome the African troops.

Gun confiscations in the White areas,
    will be done by African troops, from the African Union,
    prior to the White areas being occupied and brought
    under control, of the FUSA Africans.

I wish I had a better viewpoint on the future of the FUSA,
    however this is how I see it. Aint nothing but bad coming,
    nothing but bad.

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

When the U.S. is at its weakest Russia will attack. There will be very little left. Banking collapse first but. I expect that China will walk into Australia and take over. Say Boo and you are dead.

That would simplify target discrimination ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    When the U.S. is at its weakest Russia will attack. There will be very little left. Banking collapse first but. I expect that China will walk into Australia and take over. Say Boo and you are dead.
    Maybe maybe not.

Not saying Russia couldn't do that but why? It would be expensive in lives, resources, technology and wealth. Russia tossed the international bankers out of their country. Russia had a financial collapse and has rebuilt. Why risk that progress? The shellacking it took in Afghanistan is still in living memory. The horrors WWII are still taught in their schools. They know war. War on their home soil is still in living memory. I can easily see Russia defending its self. I have more trouble seeing them going on the offensive knowing the US territory is relatively close to Russia over the pole and the bases along its boarder in Europe.

Robert A. Heinlein predicted the Chinese take over of Australia over 50 years ago. China needs productive farm land. Heinlein didn't predict China would find it in Africa. China is leasing/buying/controlling farmland in Africa and elsewhere. Why should China fight for what it already owns legally? I can see China bargaining with Australia for fishing rights to Australia's Great Barrier Reef.
    Last edited by Old Gray Mare; 03-14-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

15 on this, your screwed already, so,

. What if gov officials were standing next to your wife or child with a gun to their heads demanding that you turn over all of your weapons, or they face being shot in front of you? Would you hand them over, or face the risk of having them shot right there on the spot?
    historically, I have read enough personal accounts from ww2 to Balkans, a good many people ended up dying anyway, didn't have to be govment dipshits doing the gun pointing, but those who caved , ended up watching their family be killed or raped or whatever, then they were killed anyway, with that said, and having read enough from the past, would rather go down shooting, (you might get lucky and get enough of whoever to make an opening for the family to escape,
    also more food for thought, of if things get this bad, rigging the house or shack with a failsafe or deadhand device will become a thinkable option, if you have nothing else to loose,

my self would rather not be there, when the gestopo shows, but a distance off, flipping the switch on something that brings everything down on them,
    If heaven is gained by merit your dog will get in before you¯ Mark Twain
    An Indian legend says: "When a human dies, there is a bridge they must cross to get to heaven. At the head of the bridge waits every animal that human encountered during their lifetime. The animals, based on what they know of the person, decides which humans may cross the bridge....and which are turned away."

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

That would simplify target discrimination ...
    immensely - how incredibly THOUGHTFUL of them
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

The thing will both Russia and China is that the leaders are made to look weak by the constant posturing by the U.S. administration from one leader to the next. Both Russia and China have spent a mint on missiles. America does not take the hint but keeps on pushing them from many angles.

So when they attack it will be a complete wipeout period. No half measures.

So when the banks close you will turn on each other in civil war. When you are exhausted killing each other it will be an ideal time for both Russia and China to make their move. It will be a huge rain of missiles.

Australia would be a pushover for China.

Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    The thing will both Russia and China is that the leaders are made to look weak by the constant posturing by the U.S. administration from one leader to the next. Both Russia and China have spent a mint on missiles. America does not take the hint but keeps on pushing them from many angles.

So when they attack it will be a complete wipeout period. No half measures.

So when the banks close you will turn on each other in civil war. When you are exhausted killing each other it will be an ideal time for both Russia and China to make their move. It will be a huge rain of missiles.

Australia would be a pushover for China.
    The thing is, if we are searching for enemies, we are overloaded with them right here, right now. Whatever triggers collapse will trigger fighting between everyone. Mass chaos. Only after the dust of that settles do I see others swooping in.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

Four months of mass murder and starvation, and North America will look very different.
    Gammas stand apart, staking out and defending their space, finding their own mate, showing no interest in dominating the Betas.

Essentially, they avoid all but necessary, cautious interaction with Alphas and Betas.

needed another box,"all of the above"

I really think that there are going to be massive amounts of different tragedies that are set off all over, and in quick succession, including natural disasters.

Nebraska is worrisome in and of itself.

They want to catch people off-guard, and circumstances will deteriorate fast, including no internet, but no power anyway, to charge devices or keep food cold, etc.

I better order a solar charger even if cell service cut off, because that will happen, too...and more solar powered lanterns.
    Romans 12:14 Ask God to bless those who persecute you—yes, ask Him to bless, not to curse.

I voted "Other". We've seen various nations go thru financial collapse and eventual recovery. We've been in wars and pulled thru, even after using nukes. None of the powers that hold nukes are stupid enough for an all out. We're too lazy to have a civil war. A natural disaster such as Yellowstone blowing its lid is 2nd to the top on my list, but I think the #1 that would take the entire world down and fast is a mutated strain of a very contagious, airborne virus. One that lingers, is lethal and spreads so fast that neither the WHO nor CDC would have a chance to get on top of it. If such a bug had any incubation period at all, international travel would carry it everywhere before we even knew it was upon us. It's happened in the past and in some cases decimated civilizations to utter collapse. We're only one random mutation away from something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by billet View Post
    What do you think will be the "Trigger Event" that begins the inevitable collapse?

1. ME war (or war in general)
    2. Natural disaster
    3. Racial civil war
    4. Banking/financial calamity
    5. False flag
    6. Solar/EMP event
    Chose other, because I didn't see a better choice. Personally, for me we're already there. Who here recognizes the world? For me it is effectively the end of the world as I knew it.

I've thought for years about an asteroid hit.
    Then everything else would just happen anyway.

Jeff
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Welcome back Sleeping Cobra...you have been missed.
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

The massive flooding in the Midwest will put another unwanted financial strain on our propped up economy. When all the snow melts and rivers flood that will flow south and break more levees near the Gulf causing more financial strain. But not enough to put us down, unless a couple more things happen about the same time. I think things will hold together until after the 2020 elections then all bets are off.

a long time ago I read an article about what might trigger a civil war.

The original supposition was gun control.

the article put forth the premise that people would not be triggered by gun control laws per se, but by the realization that there was no functional, and satisfactory method left open to them to

Petition for redress of grievances with any hope of any answer that would be acceptable by those aggrieved.

That first amendment right that people over look among the others mentioned like freedom of speech, etc.

I might postulate that with the Just Us system, and other means of seeking a result that is acceptable to those ruled over by FUSA that there is a critical mass that will result in people just deciding that there is no way to make things better or to even be heard by those who would be king and are tyrants instead. When the governed withdraw consent and see the govt as illegitimate, and no longer seeing all men as created equal under the law that that acceptance of no possible peaceful means of redress of grievances will be the trigger events underlying cause no matter the specifics that drive home that final nail in the realization that govt is the problem, not the solution to the problems.

People seem to be more and more aware that govt is simply rule under threat of confiscation , cage or Killing at the hands of those whom they expect to serve their interests, but no longer do.

It may be gun confiscation, or food confiscation, or any other final edict that is the final straw, but the loss of hope for redress of grievances inevitably leaves rule .308 or rule .223 etc as the final option of free men.

It feels closer today than anytime I've lived through over the last 60 + years of personal experience.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.