Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? Obesity storm in a double-D cup: Average bra sizes rise from 34B to 36DD
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Wrong geology here, we are talkin bout boulders and boulder holders.
    ah yes - the 'over the shoulder boulder holders' if memory serves . . .
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

UK are to the pint of lager as the French are to the glass of grape. Beer = Hops and you WILL get a bosom from the natural estrogens, like Housecarl said. Then add in the synthetic estrogens in everything PLUS birth control pills and like NC Susan said, you are going to blossom from hormone added to your menu. The silly size differences in fashion industry account for brassiere contrasts between US and Europe as Melodi added. Its why the Oktoberfest blondes tavernmaid wear all feature a fetching glimpse of bosoms. Breasts sell tankards and pretzels. They go together naturally.

Beer is good for boobies and for shampooing your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    UK are to the pint of lager as the French are to the glass of grape. Beer = Hops and you WILL get a bosom from the natural estrogens, like Housecarl said. Then add in the synthetic estrogens in everything PLUS birth control pills and like NC Susan said, you are going to blossom from hormone added to your menu. The silly size differences in fashion industry account for brassiere contrasts between US and Europe as Melodi added. Its why the Oktoberfest blondes tavernmaid wear all feature a fetching glimpse of bosoms. Breasts sell tankards and pretzels. They go together naturally.

Beer is good for boobies and for shampooing your hair.
    I dunno, not many can out do the Aussies when it comes to drinking beer and being obese. Aussies for the most part are obese - both men and women....they have bad teeth too.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    I dunno, not many can out do the Aussies when it comes to drinking beer and being obese. Aussies for the most part are obese - both men and women....they have bad teeth too.
    Really. Back in the day, they liked to tout their superiority to the overweight Americans.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Time to throw another shrimp on the barbie, or maybe throw the barbie on the shrimp.

Another drive by observation:

Recent studies are showing women's breasts size increasing, penis size decreasing, and a propensity for dying societies to have males characterized by, for lack of better nomenclature, what I refer to as pajama boy syndrome.

Next time we have a women are evil thread, ask who's really getting the short end of the stick? I'll keep the at hand for Yas.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

Does this have anything to do with 3-D chest, i mean chess? Like how phat it would be if true?
    Romans 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblepuff View Post

Time to throw another shrimp on the barbie, or maybe throw the barbie on the shrimp.
    that is NOT a shrimp bumblepuff - that's the freakin' TINGLER!!!! live and in living color no less!
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

I prefer my Tinglers Scampi please....

lol

obama pajama boy has scads of memes out there, incl this one with a backdrop of action figures

https://flyoverculturedotcom.files.w...-belive-gf.jpg

breasts go up and down in size over the course of a woman's reproductive life in cycles: age, weight, puberty, pregnancy menopause and ultimately gravity

In England's case, perhaps they have let in enough foreign born that the mammary gland averages for lingerie purchases are simply now a cup size larger, food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by seraphima View Post
    I wonder how much of this size increase is due to the estrogens in foods such as soy and growth hormones in beef, not to mention estrogen mimickers like parabens that are in most toiletries, soaps, and even medications? Men are getting just as much as women.
    Exactly. I've been saying this for years, but no one listens. Young children are getting breasts at younger and younger ages.

Judy

Attached Images
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

"The Joys of Gunslinging. It's Win-Win. Freedom or Glory."