Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT I almost had to draw my sidearm this evening
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    In my experience, black women are far more dangerous than black men. The ones with a chip on their shoulder are volatile, irrational, and looking for trouble. They don't de-escalate, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    As far as best burgers... You lived in Wisconsin... Ever go to a place called Fudrucker's? They would give you a huge burger on a bun and there was basically a salad bar full of ingredients for you to go and top your own burger... I loved that place!
    Have, or used to have one of them in Tower City, down town, CLE.

Like 5 guys actually.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

I was never impressed with Five Guys. Fudruckers is a national chain, and there are a couple in Austin. But Hop Doddy’s, well, damn. You have to taste them to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I forgot to mention it’s fitted with a Hogue grip.
    Same set up I carried on an ankle holster for a few years. I’ve since started carrying a Glock 26.

I never felt out gunned with that .357 though!

Glad everything worked out and you’re safe!

Due to my past mostly bad experiences,
    I simply do not go into a Micky D’s.
    It is just simply asking for something bad to happen.

Bottom line, Micky D’s now belongs to the POS African race,
    and should be avoided by Whites. This is the case in the
    vast majority of the areas, where Micky D’s are located.

Micky D’s – POS Africans
    Zaxby’s – most White peoples
    BoJangles - most White peoples, depends on the staff
    Chick-fil-A – they are the best. Even the Black ran ones
    are good to go.

Remember, because of their tribal jungle culture,
    POS Africans operate on a hair trigger, and anything,
    no matter how trival, will set them off.

Had I been in the same situation, and Africans appeared,
    I would have left, told the manager why, and simply absorbed
    the loss of the money, and moved on.

My life is more important. The time to take a stand and
    unleash incredible violence upon them, will arrive soon enough.

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

DRIVE THRU????

Texican....

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    I pretty much only go to Chick-fil-A as far as fast food goes.
    That's a wise decision for more than one reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    DRIVE THRU????

Texican....
    Did you read the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    DRIVE THRU????

Texican....
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    Did you read the OP?
    Anyway, I placed the order, and when I got there, pulled into the “curbside service” parking spot (dogs still in the car.) I selected “pay” in the app, and it told me that it was broken, and I’d have to go inside (I never go inside.)

The other option was to go thru the DRIVE THRU to pay for the order and receive the order instead of going inside which can be a challenge at many McDonald's....

Texican....

Thank jesus indeed! I wanted to hit the malls or something similar today, so I could people watch, and see if I could catch a Monkey Dance or Great Monkey Dance- for educational purposes.

Sorry you had to catch the experience. Alls well that ends well.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

We don’t fast food much, never inside, that was pretty scary. I pack a 10 round Glock everyday. Can’t use it in a situation like yours, KY says it has to be life threatening against me, not between others. I worry about my hubby, he travels and can’t carry. Not allowed in plants. Glad this didn’t turn really bad for you.
    agmfan3
    Madness does not always howl. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

What happens to TB if something happens to you, Dennis?
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

Hog farmers and coyotes are a wonderful thing...…

There’s one fundamental truth of life in the US today: there’s a lawyer attached to every round you send down range.

Make damn sure it’s the only option before you draw and fire.
    NO MORE INFRINGEMENT.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    I'd have left the area if things escalated.

MickeyDee's = don't just stay away because of the food, stay away because of the other customers.

(ours is lily-white, and mom decides every once in a while she wants an apple pie, so I don't follow my own advice, again)
    Ours is just the opposit, looks like a jungle movie! Most white people do not go there for that reason.

WAB
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."---- Robert A. Heinlein

I forgot to mention it’s fitted with a Hogue grip.
    The grips that come with that gun are just plain wrong but with the Hogue grips, it's a great fit for most hands. I love mine, glad you like your's also. Also glad you had it with you. Nothing about that rig is bad. Fell in love with mine when I saw it in the case cept for the wooden grips. Dang thing with bite you without the grips cause the handle is too darned small even for a woman's hand.

The SP101 is heads and tails better than ANY glock. Where it could take 5 rounds to put something down, one out of the 101 can get the job done. And it's made from STEEL, not plastic!

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Me too!

I can see it now on the news headlines, negro hating, owner of a racist web site was charged with killing 2 innocent family members, one was studying to become a doctor. The mother who was trying to buy dinner for her son and self, who worked hard, working two jobs to support them (we know selling crack and herself) when she complained about the service and the son got vocal and acting in a threatening manner. This individual feeling threatened for no reason opened fire killing them both.

Protesters are lining up now as we speak including the woman's mother and her sons grandmother claiming my babies my babies they aint never dun nutting wrong!
    You forgot to mention that "he play basketball good."

What happens to TB if you mess up and go away for 10 to 20?
    We get to misspell anything we want! Talk Southernese with lot's of apostrophe's, and tobacco dripping down our chin. LOL

Just poking at you Dennis, glad you are ok, and yea that would be spooky.

Quote Originally Posted by agmfan3 View Post
    We don’t fast food much, never inside, that was pretty scary. I pack a 10 round Glock everyday. Can’t use it in a situation like yours, KY says it has to be life threatening against me, not between others. I worry about my hubby, he travels and can’t carry. Not allowed in plants. Glad this didn’t turn really bad for you.
    Though I agree Dennis's situation had not risen to the level of intervention with a gun, Kentucky law does allow for intervention in another's behalf for the following; imminent death, serious physical injury, kidnapping, rape, and other felony involving use of force. Search KRS 503.070 Protection of Another for the complete statute.

That said, even though the statute allows for the defense of another, only you can decide if the situation you're confronted with rises to you becoming involved, because your life will undoubtedly change after you do.

Tennessee
    Published 19 hours ago

Tennessee woman stabs customer in McDonald's drive-thru line, police say

A Tennessee woman wasn't apparently lovin’ it while waiting in a McDonald’s drive-thru line.

Asalene Branch, 29, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault after she allegedly attacked another woman in the drive-thru line at a McDonald’s in Memphis on Monday, FOX13 reported.

Branch and the woman were waiting when they got into a physical altercation over their place in line, police said.

Branch then allegedly took out a knife and stabbed the other woman in the head.

The woman suffered non-critical injuries.

Branch was arrested after police traced her vehicle information. She’s expected to appear in court later Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee...ine-police-say

Wow, we see it on tv and videos, read about it, hear about it, but to see it in person, I'd be scared and do just what you did: leave, and hopefully with my order.

My friend was telling me yesterday about her 17 year old granddaughter, who doesn't want to go anywhere by herself. She's a pretty girl and knows it and said "I'm too pretty to go by myself, I'm might get snatched." We are talking about Natchitoches, Louisiana. I was a nice looking teenage girl and I was never afraid to go anywhere by myself. I was totally unaware of what might be going on in my surroundings until I moved to New Orleans in 1971, I was 24. I lived in a women's boarding house in the French Quarter and a lady that lived there and had been in NO for several years put the fear of God in me about being careful and that was 1971. Such a different world then.

Judy

I was never impressed with Five Guys. Fudruckers is a national chain, and there are a couple in Austin. But Hop Doddy’s, well, damn. You have to taste them to believe it.
    Five Guys is outrageously expensive and definitely not worth it.

Judy

Quote Originally Posted by nomifyle View Post
    Wow, we see it on tv and videos, read about it, hear about it, but to see it in person, I'd be scared and do just what you did: leave, and hopefully with my order.

My friend was telling me yesterday about her 17 year old granddaughter, who doesn't want to go anywhere by herself. She's a pretty girl and knows it and said "I'm too pretty to go by myself, I'm might get snatched." We are talking about Natchitoches, Louisiana. I was a nice looking teenage girl and I was never afraid to go anywhere by myself. I was totally unaware of what might be going on in my surroundings until I moved to New Orleans in 1971, I was 24. I lived in a women's boarding house in the French Quarter and a lady that lived there and had been in NO for several years put the fear of God in me about being careful and that was 1971. Such a different world then.

Judy

New Orleans was a fairly dangerous city in 1971, but compared to now it was a relative Heaven. People acclimate themselves to anything. I have a niece and nephew in their twenties who still live in NOLA. I gave them both firearms years ago. My nephew is an attorney and is a pretty sharp - if extremely mild-mannered and somewhat introverted - young man. The firearms I gave them had belonged to my deceased son, Alex (who was their cousin). I gave the nephew a Mossberg 500 shotgun and my niece got an FEG 9mm Hi Power clone. A couple of years ago I was talking to the nephew and he mentioned that my niece had given him the FEG to keep at his house because, "It makes my room mate nervous."

So here are two single, young, white women living in one of America's most dangerous cities and the one gives up her firearm because it makes the other one nervous about having it in the house. Sheesh. So many people live in a fantasy world matrix today...

Best regards
    Doc

So here are two single, young, white women living in one of America's most dangerous cities and the one gives up her firearm because it makes the other one nervous about having it in the house. Sheesh. So many people live in a fantasy world matrix today...

I see that kind of foolishness every week Doc.

Makes me effin sick when I hear it.

I refuse to darken the doors of a McDonald's, I won't even stop to use the restroom in one. Chick Fil A is the only fast food restaurant I patronize.
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

10 hours ago
    McDonald’s customer flies into rage over apple pie not being ready, gets arrested

A Georgia McDonald’s customer was arrested for disorderly conduct last week after she flew into a rage over her apple pie not being ready soon enough.

Ana Luisa Guity-Baltazar went to the Covington, Ga., McDonald’s location for the sweet treat. When she ordered, she was reportedly told there would be a five-minute wait before the pie would be ready.

According to Fox5 Atlanta, the woman expected to receive the snack for free, because of the wait. When employees informed her she would still have to pay, she became aggressive.

"Starts screaming and using profanity at the employee, aggressively walking toward her, punching her fist into her hand," said Covington Police Officer Justin Stott, Fox5 reported.

The police were called to the fast food location and arrested the customer for disorderly conduct – a reported $837 citation.

"A dollar and six for an apple pie versus an 837 dollar disorderly conduct citation. Her car was towed too so you can stack a tow charge on top of that," said Officer Stott, Fox5 reported.

No one was injured during the incident. It was not reported whether or not the woman paid the fine.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/m...-gets-arrested

Just one more reason NEVER to go to McDonalds.....like I kneed one after avoiding the dump for the last forty years. Food poisoning X 3 will do that to you.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

I have no idea. It was incoherent for the most part. The teen and the sheboon felt the teen had been “dissed” by the counter person, and flipped out over “dat lack of respek”...
    Animals