Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GOV/MIL 2/11/19 Trump El Paso, TX Rally 8:00 pm Central (Live Link Pre-Rally Show)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Wow, you can't make this stuff up.

Beto says at his rally: "Beto O'Rourke at his counter-rally in El Paso: "Walls do not make us safer. Walls will require us to take someone's property ... "

Here's a picture from his rally, take a look at what's behind him.... That's right.... A FENCE!!!

Hypocrites!!!
    Attached Images
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...lly-in-el-paso

Man attacks reporters, knocks over cameras during Trump rally in El Paso

by Anna Giaritelli
    February 11, 2019 10:00 PM

EL PASO, Texas A male attendee accosted reporters standing behind cameras at President Trump's rally Monday night.

The unidentified man ran down a set of stairs in the press section in the El Paso County Coliseum and jumped onto a platform where cameras were recording Trump's speech.

The man shoved a handful of cameras, causing them to topple, and pushed reporters, knocking some of them over the roughly two-foot-high ledge.

One reporter yelled, "Get the police, get the police." Police were standing about 20 feet away near attendees in other sections. A police officer ran into the chaos after reporters had gotten a hold of the intruder. The man was kicked out of the venue, according to a Trump campaign official

Trump, recognizing the scuffle going on about 50 feet in front of him, asked if everyone was okay before returning to his speech.

It's not immediately clear if anyone was seriously injured.
    Video after guy ambushed media section at Trump rally in El Paso... scary moment pic.twitter.com/Q4R957aYh1
    Anna Giaritelli (@Anna_Giaritelli) February 12, 2019
    Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

Click on the link to see the twitter video

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...72596008714240

Breaking911
    ‏ @Breaking911

VIDEO: Person detained after rushing media section at Trump rally in El Paso
    Jorge Salgado

8:07 PM - 11 Feb 2019
    Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

I worked late tonight and didn't get a chance to hear the speech, hopefully someone will have a link to the entire speech before I get up in the morning...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Hawk View Post
    I worked late tonight and didn't get a chance to hear the speech, hopefully someone will have a link to the entire speech before I get up in the morning...
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...68756374921227
    THERE'S NO WAY IF YOU CAN REALLY KNOW WHETHER I'M HERE TO HELP YOU OR NOT, so it's really up to you.
    Just have to make up your own damn mind to accept what I'm going to tell you or reject it.
    WWG1WGA

Here's a picture from his rally, take a look at what's behind him.... That's right.... A FENCE!!!

Hypocrites!!!
    Here's a better picture:

...Rubbin' is Racin'......

7. Details of 'deal' that will never happen...
    Attached Images
    THERE'S NO WAY IF YOU CAN REALLY KNOW WHETHER I'M HERE TO HELP YOU OR NOT, so it's really up to you.
    Just have to make up your own damn mind to accept what I'm going to tell you or reject it.
    WWG1WGA

14 Click on the link to see the twitter video - MUST SEE!

This is EPIC!

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/sta...226368/video/1

The Trump campaign played Trump's rally on the big screen behind Beto O'Rourke as O'Rourke gave his speech

In this clip, you can see Trump coming out on stage to give his speech pic.twitter.com/9Nyb2VP2Hj

Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) February 12, 2019