Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST I had to take my daughter to the ER
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sending prayers.
    Is today the day?

Adding my prayers.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    Dear Lord help this child, provide her and her care givers what is needed to overcome what ever is troubling her.
    AMEN.

Prayers for her and your entire family.
    “Hope has two beautiful daughters; their names are Anger and Courage. Anger at the way things are, and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are.” - St. Augustine of Hippo

Prayers sent for you, your wife and your daughter. It's tough being a kid these days and I pray the docs get an idea as to what may be going on.

Prayers for you all.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Sending prayers for your precious child and for you and your wife.

Praying and sending you "Hope all works out okay"

You bet! Prayers sent up about this important matter.
    “If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be cursed!” (1 Corinthians 16:22)

Prayers for your daughter, that God will shield her from her demons, comfort her and give her understanding and peace. Also prayers for your family. Adding her to the ever growing prayer list.

Praying for you and her.

Amen to all of the above … may she find solid footing, soon.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Prayers for your entire family. Middle school is a horrible place and time for many kids. Even when I was young it was a period of time when kids are testing out their boundaries and finding their sense of self...it is not easy and they tend to act out all over each other. If your kid has any insecurities or problems it is akin to hell for them.

Also, 10 - 15 years of age is when many genetic mental/emotional problems start to manifest, so it is particularly difficult.

My youngest suffers from both a severe mood disorder and a nasty personality disorder. Middle school was the absolute worst time for both her and I. She bounced in and out of mental health facilities, tried dozens of counselors, and finally ended up finishing high school from a residential mental health boarding school. She says that it saved her life. She is still not what I would wish for her, she has trouble with relationships and responsibility and I have had to step up and take on the grandkids to make sure they don't suffer from her wild swings in life choices.

Try to make sure you take time to take care of yourself. It is a very, very long and stressful road you are starting down and it is easy to let yourself get so stressed out that you are of no help to anyone. Remember that you can only support her, that at 12 she is going to do and be whatever she chooses to do and be. You can only suggest, gently nudge and steer, choose the best facilities and counselors and be steady and stable. Whether she appreciates it or not right now, it is the thing that she will remember most and will help her most. That you are a rock, that you are consistent. That you love her even when she cannot love herself or you or anyone else.

It is draining, it is exhausting. Eat well, take rests and be kind to yourself. You will need everything you've got to get through this. Lean on your faith, your spouse, your friends.

It sometimes feels like you are pushing that rock up the mountain forever....but even when you don't feel like you are doing it well....you are. Have faith. You will sometimes feel guilty, you will sometimes feel angry, sometimes you will feel cheated of the happy ever after that you imagined when she was a little toddler who thought you hung the moon. It may not turn out the way you wished it would, but IT WILL turn out the way it turns out no matter what you do. You can only pray and try and roll with the waves as they break.

All my best thoughts are with you on your path.

Done

Praying for your daughter and your entire family. Mental illness doesn’t just affect the patient. Hang in there.

Just saw this one too, will pray.
    This might hurt a little.

Prayers here. It's so sad so many kids fall into the trap of not knowing the world they live in is so unrepresentative of the life ahead. Kids are so caught up with peer pressure, only to learn the day high school is over, it's all over and a new world begins. Clean slate. I pray your child learns a new slate is waiting for her.

many many prayers that you can gently coax the reason and then address whatever made her heartbroken. teen girls aged 8-14 are in literal not figurative hell right now, the culture is abysmal filth to negotiate numerous landmines. if its school related in any way, don't hesitate to yank her out immed.

Adding my prayers for your daughter.

HD
    The future keeps telling us what the past was about. You make the past mean different things by the way you use the time that come after.- A. Fancy

Adding my prayers also!
    I could make it cheaper!!!

Praying for your daughter and you!!!

Praying>>>>>>
    There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."Theodore Roosevelt-1907.

Prayers sent

Praying for your daughter and family; also that your financial needs will be met.
    LeV

Prayers up
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Prayers Sent
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Adding our prayers for you all.

Praying. I know from experience how frustrating and emotionally draining it is to have a child with these issues.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

Prayers continue. As if being a 12 year old girl isn't hard enough....

Praying for your daughter & family.

Just saw this today and I've added my prayers

I've got a 15 yr old granddaughter and she is going thru some of the same things.
    Tough time to be young.
    Adding my Prayers.

Jeff
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Almighty Father, bless this whole family spiritually, physically, relationally and financially. In the all powerful name of Yeshua, Amen