Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST Son taken to ER - UPDATE, post 178
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Praying.

Siloam

Sending up prayers

Prayers to Our Heavenly Father.....
    The storm clouds have gathered. Lightning is off in the distance. Can you hear the thunder? Have you prepared? Our time draws short.

Prayers.

Oh! Prayers said.

Southside

Prayers sent.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Thank you all. A nurse just came out to update us. They don’t have the test results yet, but she said he’s responding a little bit. Showing discomfort at the breathing tube and starting to fight it, so they’re going to sedate him again. It’s an improvement any way, thank God! You will never know how much I appreciate your prayers!!
    I could make it cheaper!!!

Thank you for the update. Prayers continue.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

I'll pray right now for your son.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, ďGo to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.Ē

Still praying for you all. There is nothing more terrifying nor any more helpless feeling in the world than when our kids are hurt or ill. And it doesn't matter how old they are, they're always our kids!

Praying the Lord will provide wisdom to the medical staff and restore your son to you in full health...

Summerthyme

Praying for all of you.

Prayers said.

Thanks for the update. Sending prayers for a full recovery.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    ó Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Dinghy View Post
    Thank you all. A nurse just came out to update us. They donít have the test results yet, but she said heís responding a little bit. Showing discomfort at the breathing tube and starting to fight it, so theyíre going to sedate him again. Itís an improvement any way, thank God! You will never know how much I appreciate your prayers!!
    Glad he's responding. Prayers said.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Dinghy, praying that the Lord in heaven will hold your son in the palm of his hand.

Fighting the breathing tube is a positive sign IMHO. Those things are really uncomfortable and he knows it!
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Praying
    ďHope has two beautiful daughters; their names are Anger and Courage. Anger at the way things are, and Courage to see that they do not remain as they are.Ē - St. Augustine of Hippo

Praying for your family and son! Hope you find out the problem soon.
    Sherry in GA

Praying!
    Ginger

Praying for your son and family. Cannot imagine what you are going thru. Dear Lord please watch over this young man and guide his care givers.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Prayers sent.

Prayers for you all.
    God is pro-life!

Prayers for your son and all of your family. Thanks for the update.

Praying!

Just now seeing this. Prayers for your son and you as you deal with this.

Praying
    Susan

Prayer said

Prayers have been said.

Just got home and am seeing this now. Adding my prayers to all the others!!
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Prayers Sent
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Praying for your son!!!!
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Done!!

The fact that he's fighting the tube is GOOD news. Means he's surfacing. DO NOT be shocked if they sedate him back down so he isn't fighting and endangering himself...
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

I'm late seeing this. Prayers up for your son. Thanks for updates.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Late seeing this one too. Prayers for your son and for you

Keeping your son and you all in prayers.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Prayers

Sending prayers
    beardog

Take me as I am or don't take me at all

What a scary time for you. Prayers for you and your son.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Prayers sent.

Prayers sent up!

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

I'm late seeing this and adding my prayers that God - Who loves your son more than you can comprehend - will restore him quickly to health. God bless you and be with you!
    All that is gold does not glitter....