Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WTF?!? Kamala Harris, pushing legal marijuana, says she smoked pot in college: 'And I inhaled'
+ Reply to Thread

Kamala Harris, pushing legal marijuana, says she smoked pot in college: 'And I inhaled'

Kamala Harris, pushing legal marijuana, says she smoked pot in college: 'And I inhaled'
    Paul Steinhauser
    3-4 minutes

California Sen. Kamala Harris, reiterating her support for marijuana legalization at the federal level, acknowledged Monday that she's smoked pot in the past, saying: “I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale.”

The 2020 Democratic presidential contender, in discussing the broader use of the drug, said, “I think it gives a lot of people joy. And we need more joy in the world.”

Harris made her comments on "The Breakfast Club," the New York City-based nationally syndicated radio program hosted by DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne tha God. The program touts that it is “the world’s most dangerous morning show.”

"It was a long time ago but yes. I just broke news," the senator and former Golden State attorney general said as she discussed her past pot use. She added that she smoked weed in college and that “it was a joint.”

The subject came up when Harris, the daughter of Indian and Jamaican immigrants, was asked by the hosts about rumors she opposes marijuana legalization.

“That’s not true. Look, I joke about it, I have joked about it. Half my family is from Jamaica, are you kidding me,” she said, laughing.

But Harris said “we need to research the impact of weed on a developing brain” and said measuring how marijuana impairs people who are driving needs to be addressed.

Harris supports a bill – introduced Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey, a rival for the Democratic presidential nomination – that would end the federal marijuana prohibition.

“Making marijuana legal at the federal level is the smart thing to do and it’s the right thing to do. Today, I’m announcing my support for @CoryBooker’s Marijuana Justice Act,” she tweeted in May of last year.

Booker spotlighted his calls for legalizing marijuana when he launched his presidential campaign earlier this month. Among those who support Booker’s bill are Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York – who’s launched a presidential exploratory committee – and Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, who’s seriously mulling making a second straight run for the White House.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, who formally announced her candidacy on Saturday, has pushed for modernizing federal marijuana laws.

Recreational marijuana is legal in 10 states, with several more states weighing legalization this year. Thirty-three states have legalized medicinal marijuana.

Public opinion surveys suggest that calling for marijuana legalization is a winning issue with American voters. Nearly 60 percent of Americans said they supported legalizing marijuana in a Fox News Poll released a year ago.

The country’s previous two presidents, Democrat Barack Obama and Republican George W. Bush, both admitted to smoking marijuana.

While President Trump has not acknowledged smoking pot, his administration’s tough stance on the drug may be easing. A year ago, under the leadership of then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Justice Department rescinded Obama administration guidance allowing states to legalize pot without the threat of federal interference.

But Trump’s nominee to replace Sessions – William Bar – has indicated he won’t continue to enforce the crackdown implemented by Sessions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/in-...pot-in-college

Colorado, via People's Republic of New York
    this election is going to be quite entertaining to observe, especially how the Democrats devour one another.
    " 'cause we'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".

Preps = "Git 'r done"
    Preps = "Just do it"

So is that how she got to be an airhead??
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

It lessened the pain of her taking d*ck up her a**

Ahhh! That explains it!

(14 sec)
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

She could probably go through all the commandments and proudly brag about violating them. Kinda of speaks as to her audience too.
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamala Harris

"It was a long time ago but yes. I just broke news wind," the senator and former Golden State attorney general said...
    Fixed it for Madame General.

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

In some states, she can now be red flagged so she cannot own a gun.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

California Sen. Kamala Harris, reiterating her support for marijuana legalization at the federal level, acknowledged Monday that she's smoked pot in the past, saying: “I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale.

did she swallow too

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post

So is that how she got to be an airhead??
    Nah, that was from blowing willie
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

--Benjamin Franklin

Ok, then. Yeah...have another joint, and kill the remaining brain cells.
    Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Interesting to hear them revel in their vices. Formerly, people had some reluctance to publicly announce their vices. Democrats seem to celebrate them.

Remember Alan Dixon who was a senator from IL? He was a Dem and a decent fellow. He actually sometimes voted for conservative legislation. Well, the Dems primaried him and ran Carol Moseley Braun, who voted more along the party line. She served one term in the Senate, but they got rid of a man who did a decent job. He wasn't a strong conservative, but he did care about the nation above the party - a rarity today.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

I'm waiting for her proud speech on how she slept her way to where she is. And I don't mean sleeping.

Yeah I bet you did "heels up"...and that's not ALL you inhaled sweetie....Something about bobbing on the willie?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man. Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria. As true NOW as it was true THEN!!

Kamala Harris says she listened to Snoop Dogg, Tupac while smoking weed in college years before they made music
    Brian Flood
    2-3 minutes

California Sen. Kamala Harris claims she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur when she smoked pot in college – but the West Coast rappers weren’t putting out music until years after she graduated.

“I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale,” Harris said when asked if she has smoked weed. “It was a joint.”

Harris made her comments Monday on "The Breakfast Club," the New York City-based nationally syndicated radio program hosted by DJ Envy, Angela Yee and Charlamagne tha God. The program touts that it is “the world’s most dangerous morning show” and is popular in the hip hop community.

The 2020 Democratic presidential contender was then asked what music she listened to when she smoked a joint. Charlamagne tha God bluntly asked, “What was you listening to when you was high? What was on? What song was on?”

Harris quickly responded, “Definitely Snoop, Tupac for sure.”

However, Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and was finished with law school by 1989. She was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1990.

Snoop Dogg’s debut album “Doggystyle” was released in 1993. Snoop made music prior to his first album, appearing on Dr. Dre’s 1992 album “The Chronic” and the soundtrack of the 1992 film “Deep Cover,” but they were both released years after Harris finished school.

As for Tupac, his first album “2Pacalypse Now” was released in 1991. The rap legend also recorded music as part of the group Digital Underground, but it was also released in the early 1990s after Harris finished school.

The radio hosts failed to check Harris on the inaccurate info and quickly pivoted to a discussion about current rapper Cardi B.

Harris’ office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Fox News’ Paul Steinhauser contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...hey-made-music

Their hypocrisy has no limit... smh

As if trading sex for political gain wasn't bad enough...

How many non-violent individuals did Kamala Harris sent to jail for marijuana possession while she was a prosecuting attorney? How about as the California AG?

She incarcerated people for doing what she herself admits to doing.... and now she wants to be the nation's hypocrite in chief.... puhleese spare us!

Quote Originally Posted by CTFIREBATTCHIEF View Post
    Yeah I bet you did "heels up"...and that's not ALL you inhaled sweetie....Something about bobbing on the willie?
    I hope she didn't inhale THAT!

I think you could get a lung infection from inhaling liquid???
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    Their hypocrisy has no limit... smh

As if trading sex for political gain wasn't bad enough...

How many non-violent individuals did Kamala Harris sent to jail for marijuana possession while she was a prosecuting attorney? How about as the California AG?

She incarcerated people for doing what she herself admits to doing.... and now she wants to be the nation's hypocrite in chief.... puhleese spare us!
    Good point.

And THERE is the true definition of "Judge not lest ye be judged". It does not mean to NOT judge, at all... That in itself would allow evil to flourish. It means to judge with righteousness and not being guilty of things you judge others for
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Snipped from balletopedia

Democrats

Eleven elected officials and notable public figures have announced they are running for president, including members of Congress, mayors, and entrepreneurs. At this time four years ago, no major Democratic candidate had yet entered the race.

Five of the candidates are currently in the U.S. Senate and six are women. Here’s a rundown of who’s who in the Democratic field:

Cory Booker, a U.S. senator and former mayor of Newark, New Jersey announced he was running for president Feb. 1. Booker gained national name recognition with a speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2016

Pete Buttigieg—pronounced boot-edge-edge—announced he was running for president Jan 23. Buttigieg was the youngest mayor of a U.S. city with at least 100,000 residents when he was first elected in South Bend, Indiana, in 2011 at age 29. He made an unsuccessful bid for Democratic National Committee chairman in 2017.

Julian Castro, a former U.S. secretary of housing and urban development and San Antonio mayor, formally announced his candidacy Jan. 12. Castro was on Hillary Clinton’s shortlist of potential vice presidential running mates in 2016.

John Delaney, a former U.S. representative from Maryland, was the first notable Democrat to enter the race, filing to run more than 18 months ago. Delaney has focused on Iowa, having already traveled to all 99 counties and opened six field offices.

Tulsi Gabbard (D), a U.S. representative from Hawaii, formally declared her candidacy Feb. 2. Gabbard is an Iraq War veteran who currently serves on the House Armed Services Committee. Gabbard is also the first Hindu elected to Congress and wrote an op-ed about religious freedom and her candidacy in January.

Kirsten Gillibrand, a U.S. senator from New York, announced Jan. 15 she was running for president. Gillibrand was the first Democratic senator to call for former Sen. Al Franken to resign following allegations of sexual misconduct and has made gender equality a central theme of her campaign.

Kamala Harris, a U.S. senator from California, announced Jan. 21 she was running for president. Three members of Congress and 21 of the 28 Democrats in the California State Senate have endorsed her. Susie Tompkins Buell, a Democratic donor who brought in $6 million for Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, is also backing Harris.

Amy Klobuchar, a U.S. senator from Minnesota, formally announced she was running for president Sunday. She heads to Iowa and Wisconsin next, signaling her focus on Midwestern states that Trump won in 2016.

Elizabeth Warren, a U.S. senator from Massachusetts, formally announced she was running for president on Feb. 9. Warren helped to establish the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and kicked off her campaign by announcing plans for a wealth tax.

Marianne Williamson, an author known as Oprah Winfrey’s spiritual adviser, announced Jan. 28 she was running for president. Williamson raised $2 million for an independent run in California’s 33rd Congressional District in 2014. She finished fourth in a field of 16 candidates.

Andrew Yang, an entrepreneur from New York, filed to run for president in 2017. Yang is promoting a “Freedom Dividend,” his policy to institute a universal basic income of $1,000 per month for every American adult.

We’re tracking nearly 40 potential Democratic candidates who could enter the presidential race. Here’s the latest on the candidates who have signaled they will soon make a decision:

Former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams (D) did not rule out a presidential run in an interview. “I’m thinking about everything, I gave myself a deadline of the end of March to make a decision about what I’m going to do next,” she said.

Colorado Sen. Michael Bennett said he preferred a health care bill to create a public option over establishing Medicare for All. “The agenda that I hear has very little to do with them, very little to do with their future, very little to do with the next generation's future in America," Bennett said of other Democratic presidential candidates.

Former Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly nearing a decision on whether to run for president as he considers whether there is a path to victory and the effect his age will have on his chances.

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg “is pouring hundreds of millions of dollars into a data-centric political operation designed to ensure one goal: crush Donald Trump,” according to The Atlantic. Read more here.

Sen. Sherrod Brown said “he understands economically challenged Midwestern voters who helped make Trump president” as he conducts a listening tour across early voting states.

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is traveling to New Hampshire Friday to meet with Nashua Mayor Jim Donchess and members of the group Rights & Democracy.

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper attended a fundraiser for his leadership PAC, Giddy Up, last week. He said “[t]he more and more I travel, I see that there is an appetite for a leader who not only talks about progressive policies, but who has a proven track record of enacting them.”

Former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe said he would make a decision about running for president by March 31.

Rep. Seth Moulton said he was considering running for president. “I’m not definitely running, but I’m going to take a very hard look at it. A very serious look at it. Because I believe it’s time for a new generation of leadership, and we gotta send Donald Trump packing,” he said.

Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke spoke at the “March for Truth: Stop the Wall, Stop the Lies” Monday night in El Paso, Texas, less than a mile away from where the president held his first campaign rally of the year.

Sen. Bernie Sanders is also considering a second run for the presidency and is expected to make an announcement by the end of the month.

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz announced in January he was “seriously considering running for president as a centrist independent” rather than a Democrat. He began a cross country book tour last month. Steve Schmidt, who managed John McCain's presidential campaign in 2008, is part of Schultz’s communications team.

Attached Images