Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME 5 Children Arrested In Murder of Nashville Musician Kyle Yorlets
+ Reply to Thread

5 Children Arrested In Murder of Nashville Musician Kyle Yorlets

http://breaking911.com/5-children-ar...-kyle-yorlets/

Five Children Arrested In Murder of Nashville Musician Kyle Yorlets
    February 10, 201906614

Metropolitan Nashville Police Dept., Carverton Facebook

NASHVILLE, Tennessee — North Precinct detectives charged five juveniles Friday with criminal homicide for Thursday afternoon’s fatal shooting of Belmont graduate and local musician Kyle Yorlets outside his home in the 3200 block of Torbett Street.

Under Tennessee law, three of the five can be identified here because they are charged with homicide and they are over the age of 13. The three are Roniyah McKnight, 14, of Clifton Avenue, Diamond Lewis, 15, of Dinwiddie Drive, and Decorrius Wright, 16, of Decatur Street. Also charged are a 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy.

The investigation shows that the five were in a stolen Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck in the alley that runs behind Yorlets’ home when they spotted him outside. The juveniles interacted with Yorlets, took his wallet, and ultimately demanded that he surrender the keys to his vehicle. It is believed that he was fatally shot after he refused.

Watch: Metro Police spokesperson Don Aaron gives details about the fatal shooting of Kyle Yorlets

By early Thursday evening, the stolen pickup truck was recovered on Timberland Drive in the Hermitage Precinct. Concerted and coordinated work by the Juvenile Crime Task Force, Youth Services detectives and North Precinct detectives led to information that the teens had traveled to the West Nashville Wal-Mart on Charlotte Pike. Officers went there and apprehended all five. A loaded nine millimeter pistol, which had been reported stolen, was recovered from them. A second loaded and stolen pistol was recovered from inside the store. The vehicle in which they traveled to the Wal-Mart, a Hyundai Santa Fe stolen from Brentwood, was also recovered.
    Attached Images

btt

they have to find some other word to describe 13 year olds - they aren't children
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by raven View Post
    they have to find some other word to describe 13 year olds - they aren't children
    Young ferals. Need to be put down for pu lic safety and common decency...

Summerthyme

they have to find some other word to describe 13 year olds

Abortion escapees?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Young ferals. Need to be put down for pu lic safety and common decency...

Summerthyme
    Feral blacks..... closer to Black Vermin...

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry799 View Post
    Feral blacks..... closer to Black Vermin...
    Accurate description !!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

The media does that all the time when describing victims or perpetrators of violent acts and want to weaponize the gun control debate.

They are not children, they are teenagers. Many of the "victims" are actually active gang members

Many of those teenagers have very long criminal histories already.

Then when they or 18 or 19, the media calls them teenagers when, in fact, they are legally adults.

It's all part of the MSM's Marxist narrative and indoctrination.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Feral primates.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

How did they get the gun?

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I know that it is un-Christian but all I can think of here is bullet to the head. Feral kids that we, as a society, have to deal with. All because their female parental units were guaranteed more if they had them.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by Giblin View Post
    How did they get the gun?
    I posted the article on the weekend dance party thread....
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...47#post7179147

For links see article source.....
    Posted for fair use.....
    https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ys/2810459002/

Prosecutors seek to charge 5 juveniles as adults in robbery and shooting death of Nashville musician

Natalie Neysa Alund and Adam Tamburin, Nashville Tennessean Published 6:17 a.m. CT Feb. 8, 2019 | Updated 6:01 p.m. CT Feb. 9, 2019

Prosecutors want to try five Nashville juveniles, ages 12 to 16, as adults in connection with the robbery and fatal shooting Thursday of a 24-year-old musician who was standing in his driveway.
    Three girls, ages 12, 14 and 15, and two boys, ages 13 and 16, each face criminal homicide charges in the death of Kyle Yorlets. The 12-year-old's attorney argued her case did not belong in adult court, pointing out that the girl cooperated with police after her arrest.

Assistant District Attorney Stacy Miller disagreed during a hearing in juvenile court Friday.

“She didn’t run from there, and she didn’t call the police," Miller said. “She’s as guilty as they are."

Prosecuting preteens in adult court is exceedingly rare in Nashville, although Tennessee has no age limit for transferring children to adult court on murder charges. Terrence McLaurine was 12 in 1997 when he became the youngest person in Nashville ever prosecuted for murder in adult court. He pleaded guilty.

Currently there are 185 inmates in Tennessee prisons serving life sentences for crimes committed when they were teens. Seven were 14 at time of their crimes.

Police said Friday the shooting appeared to be random. Investigators believe the group of young people had been hanging out in the alley behind Yorlets' Torbett Street home when they spotted him and approached with a gun.

"He's an absolute, absolute innocent victim," police spokesman Don Aaron said at the North Nashville Precinct on Friday morning.

Testifying Friday in juvenile court, Detective Melody Saxon said the 12-year-old girl told police that at least three of the young people approached Yorlets. The five juveniles fled the scene and were arrested hours later at the West Nashville Walmart on Charlotte Pike.

Yorlets, originally from Carlisle, Pennsylvania,graduated from Belmont University in May 2017 and was a member of the Nashville-based band Carverton. While in Nashville, Yorlets also worked at restaurants Milk and Honey, and Pastaria.

Yorlets' band released a statement Friday morning saying they were "in a state of shock."

"We are heartbroken," the statement read. "Our condolences for his family and loved ones and all the lives that he touched. We will never forget Kyle, and though he is gone too soon his legacy is here to stay. We thank you for your support and will talk to you soon."

Snapchat posts led Nashville police to suspects
    Police said the suspects in the case all knew one another but have not said how.

“None of the five individuals is a stranger to the system or this police department," Aaron said.

The department's involvement in the case started Thursday morning with the search for the 12-year-old girl, who had run away from home, Aaron said. As the search progressed, he said, police discovered Snapchat posts showing the girl in a car "with other young people with guns."

Investigators believe the group of young people wound up in a stolen Chevrolet Colorado pickup taken from Oak Grove, Kentucky, in the alley behind Yorlets’ home when they saw him outside.

The minors approached Yorlets and took his wallet, according to police. Investigators believe someone shot Yorlets after he refused to give up the keys to his vehicle.

After the shooting, Aaron said, Yorlets made it back inside his home where he was found by one of his housemates about an hour later. He was transported to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Witnesses told police they saw "several young persons after the homicide run to a pickup truck," Aaron said.

"As we began looking at the descriptions provided by witnesses on Torbett Street it became clear that the persons with the 12-year-old were likely the same ones in the pickup truck," Aaron said.

Police have not said who shot Yorlets.

Police said the minors fled, but they ditched the stolen pickup on Timberland Drive in the Hermitage Precinct, where it was recovered. Officers located the teens at the West Nashville Walmart.

They also found a loaded 9 mm pistol, which had been reported stolen, with one of them. Police found a second loaded and stolen pistol inside the Walmart.

The guns were stolen during vehicle thefts, the first from South Nashville in 2018, according to police. The gun found inside Walmart was stolen Wednesday on 40th Avenue North.

Detectives believe the young people drove another stolen car, a Hyundai Santa Fe from Brentwood, to the Walmart.

Because of the severity of the charges against them, Tennessee law allowed police to identify the three suspects who are over the age of 13. The Tennessean is not identifying the juveniles because of their young age.

This is a developing story.

BANDMATES: 'We lost our brother, best friend and bandmate Kyle Yorlets,' Carverton releases statement
    WHAT WE KNOW: The fatal Nashville shooting and the five juveniles charged
    THE LATEST: Get breaking news alerts and more with the free Tennessean app

Reach Natalie Neysa Alund at nalund@tennessean.com and follow her on Twitter @nataliealund.

People, its their culture.

How many of you have spent much time around
    African toddlers?

I have, and they are just as brutal, just as evil,
    as these POS so called African kids were, are,
    and always will be. Only their ages are different.

The only proper way to deal with them, is to string them up.
    This would not have happened 100 years ago,
    as the African race feared the White man,
    which was the proper relationship between the greatest
    of all the races, and without a doubt, a sub-human race.

The 1964 CRA, and the POS Lyndon Baines Johnson,
    who is for sure on 1st shift in HELL, shoveling coal
    for The Devil, are directly responsible for this murder,
    and the welfare sow POS African bitches who gave
    birth to them, and their POS African babies daddies,
    who are in some greybar hotel lockup someplace.

Yes, I am a White racist, a very proud White racist,
    and its POS such as these evil basterd Africans,
    that the White race in this royally screwed up country
    are now plagued with, that made me a racist,
    and will keep me a racist, until the very day that I die.

I do not give a shitz, if anyone likes what I said or not.
    This proud White man, has simply grown tired of
    the POS African race, and White peoples who grovel,
    pander, and believe, that the POS African race is equal.

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

“None of the five individuals is a stranger to the system or this police department,"

TPTB want to take the guns from people because someone thinks that they may be dangerous but nothing seems to be done about people that have been arrested multiple times, many before they are old enough to legally drive

Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    People, its their culture.

How many of you have spent much time around
    African toddlers?

I have, and they are just as brutal, just as evil,
    as these POS so called African kids were, are,
    and always will be. Only their ages are different.

The only proper way to deal with them, is to string them up.
    This would not have happened 100 years ago,
    as the African race feared the White man,
    which was the proper relationship between the greatest
    of all the races, and without a doubt, a sub-human race.

The 1964 CRA, and the POS Lyndon Baines Johnson,
    who is for sure on 1st shift in HELL, shoveling coal
    for The Devil, are directly responsible for this murder,
    and the welfare sow POS African bitches who gave
    birth to them, and their POS African babies daddies,
    who are in some greybar hotel lockup someplace.

Yes, I am a White racist, a very proud White racist,
    and its POS such as these evil basterd Africans,
    that the White race in this royally screwed up country
    are now plagued with, that made me a racist,
    and will keep me a racist, until the very day that I die.

I do not give a shitz, if anyone likes what I said or not.
    This proud White man, has simply grown tired of
    the POS African race, and White peoples who grovel,
    pander, and believe, that the POS African race is equal.

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    Nowski is absolutely spot-on. It is essential to read & re-read his post

Over on the Savage Negro thread- on the latest page(#130) we have the culturally enriching and heart-warming tales this week of a black mother killing and burying her 1 year-old because he didnt listen, several of the all-too-common sagas of the negro minister raping their flock, the standard serial rapeape, a fine young scholar who attacked his mama- set her on fire and then lovingly beat her with a baseball bat, and many other examples of their fine culture.

The remainder of this week will, undoubtedly be full of more demonic negro mayhem.

Stop on over.....
    http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...79#post7180579

Thanks Housecarl, I don't watch the weekend dance threads.

I just reviewed two of their music videos and they had the potential talent to go places but not any more and all because of the thieving ghetto rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    I know that it is un-Christian but all I can think of here is bullet to the head. Feral kids that we, as a society, have to deal with. All because their female parental units were guaranteed more if they had them.
    Not unChristian to say that, never feel bad or guilty for saying that these humans are no excuse for us to keep them alive. They don't deserve to breathe.

Ah yes. They have taken out another person who had more brains than all however many combined. Again. So sick of this crap.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

There is talk on some other board discussion about so called ' kid crimewave ' phenom in greater Nashville and the risk to tourism. I do know a 'no go Maga hat zone map' was making rounds before Christmas.

Anyone local chime in if you can add more info if there is a sudden uptick.

video segment here

https://www.wkrn.com/news/kid-crime-...143/1441595216

synopsis

News 2 Special: Kid Crime Wave digs deeper into felony offenses being committed by juveniles 15 and younger.

We'll shed light on why it's happening and what's being done about it.

Stories featured included:

Statistics show juvenile crime starting at younger age

Longtime Metro officer weighs in on teen violence

What is Rutherford County doing to get handle on juvenile crime?

Experts: Understanding risk factors could be 1st step in deterring juvenile crime

Police: Crimes involving juveniles under 15 declining in Clarksville

Middle Tenn. woman works to save children from life she once knew

Are changes to the juvenile justice system working to combat kid crime?

Victim feels compassion for boy who tried to carjack her

N
    I
    G
    G
    E
    R
    S
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
    Amalric from the sack of Béziers in 1209 during the Albigensian crusade: "Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."

2 items and my spidey sense is percolating that Nashville is getting rambunctious.

activist group on twitter pre planning their interstate shutdown, two videos on link below, the bottom one is first, the pre planning and the top one shows the successful result, people trapped in vehicles and potential sitting ducks if anyone had decided to break windows or vandalize/rock cars

This looks and feels like a practice run for something later when it gets warmer, must watch. Esp as they chose to culminate it at 11:11 pm.

source is Scoop Nashville@scoopnash
    Feb 10

#Antioch - This happened Saturday Night @ 11:11 PM #HighwayShutdown I-24 @ OHB exit 62 / vc: Ricardo A Suarez

https://twitter.com/scoopnash/status...461829/video/1

2nd item of note is that Nashville police are removing their SRO ( school resource officers) from the two most troubled inner city high schools

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/me...oubled-schools

"...The decision to pull the three Metro Nashville Police officers has been in the works for nearly a month. School Resources Officers or SROs positioned at the schools have reported “toxic” environments where they are verbally harassed, reportedly on a daily basis....Across the Metro Nashville Public School district there are approximately 70 SROs. Every comprehensive high school has at least one officer as do most middle schools...."

The kid crime factor is at break point there. Personally I have been watching Cincinnati vs Covington and expect a flashpoint there to erupt but not entirely surprised Nashville is joining the fray.

adding this also, listen on the twitter link above to the (Hispanic?) organizer lay out the details and how they will be "side by side blocking lanes and then do a car show, do donuts". He details exactly how to stage the event on the edge of a police jurisdiction to evade pursuit. That is straight out of the Oakland Sideshow playbook, an example here below 19:37 minutes of traffic stopping action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcKkB9CaUsI

The guns were stolen from cars. Were the guns in the cars because a CCW permit holder had to do business with the USPS or government agency where firearms are not allowed? BIL in Texas said if you want to steal a gun go to the parking lot at your local post office.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Commander View Post
    The guns were stolen from cars. Were the guns in the cars because a CCW permit holder had to do business with the USPS or government agency where firearms are not allowed? BIL in Texas said if you want to steal a gun go to the parking lot at your local post office.
    BIL is pretty astute.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Well, there is a thread here from a few days ago about shooting feral cats, and personally I'd rather have feral cats than feral kids in my area.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    Well, there is a thread here from a few days ago about shooting feral cats, and personally I'd rather have feral cats than feral kids in my area.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.