Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST if you could say a prayer for my family please
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sending a prayer right now.

Rockcreek, I am so very, very sorry for losing your husband. May the Lord wrap His arms around you and comfort. And may He also comfort your children and grandchildren. Prayers for you all.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Thank you all and forever keeps. I am finding my comfort in Christ that's how i got through the night. I got a few hours sleep. Was trying to look up info on survivor benefits and military. He was in the Navy for 4 years. Now I have to get ready and go to make arrangements.

Rockcreek,

Prayers said for your loss.

Southside

I am so sorry for you loss. Adding our prayers for you all.

Oh dear one (((HUGGG))), I am so very sorry. May the Lord's peace hold you and your family close and give you peace through this hard time.
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Prayers said for your family.
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

Prayers and condolences for your family's great loss.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I am so sorry.. Sending up prayers..

Rockcreek, I am so very, very sorry to hear this. Will pray for you & your family, that God will help you all through this, and to comfort you all !!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Praying.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Good thoughts for you and yours.
    III

Keep ignoring my rights and I'll keep ignoring your laws.

My deepest condolences and many prayers

Prayers for your peace and comfort until you meet again.

I am so very sorry. I can't imagine the shock this must be. I'll keep you and the little ones in my prayers.
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.

So sorry for your loss especially - it is so different from the loss of a grandparent and you will have the harder journey in grief.

Praying that all will heal from this - and be stronger together.....(sorry if it sounds like a political slogan).
    True North Strong and Free

I'm so very sorry to learn of your loss. Sorry for you but a little jealous of your DH. Imagine what he is experiencing at this very moment! I join all the others here who will be praying for you. Rest in the fact that because of Jesus, this is only a temporary goodbye and you will not only see him again but you'll spend eternity with each other. What a promise!
    Last edited by evenso; 02-11-2019 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Grammar
    For those who believe in the Resurrection, death is inconsequential
    http://needgoodnews.com

Praying.

I am so sorry, praying for everyone.
    John3:16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    1Thes4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

My condolences to you and your family, especially the little ones. Prayers flowing up to help comfort and heal you all as you go thru this time. Hugs especially to you, our TB friend.
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
    President Theodore Rooseveldt

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. May God give you the strength to get through these next few days, especially.

So sorry to read this. Prayers for you and your family.
    dc

I am so sorry. I pray that the Lord wraps his arms around you and your entire family and gives you strength and comfort. Please pray often for his help..he will help you get through it.

Praying for you and your family. May the peace that passes all understanding comfort you all.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

I'm praying for you and your family.God bless all of you.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent out to you and your family...

Praying for you and your family. I am so sorry this has happened.
    "I've learned that people will forget what you said, People will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -- Maya Angelou

I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs and prayers.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Just awful and I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers for you and your grandchildren.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Deepest sympathy for your loss. You are very selfless to put the needs of others above yourself. Definitely will pray for you and yours.

So sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

I am so sorry to read of your loss. I am praying for you and your precious family. May the lord give you comfort during this time as no other can.

Susan