Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST if you could say a prayer for my family please
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oh, Rock Creek, I'm just seeing your post and want you to know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I don't sleep real good so you and your family will definitely be in my thoughts through this long night tonight. Hugs to you.

Adding you and yours to my prayers. So sorry for your terrible loss.

Prayers and Condolences
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Sending love and prayers for you and your family.

I am very sorry. Prayers going up for you and all your family members. May God grant you courage, strength and Grace to make it through tonight and the foreseeable future.

Praying, be thankful he didn't linger for months.

My Dad went fast - we rejoiced he didn't suffer. (It was a great funeral party!)

Imagine his life in heaven!

You and your family are in my prayers.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.
    I myself am entirely made of flaws, stiched together with good intentions.
    MOON™~> all in the ignorant opinion of an uneducated slip of a woman who keeps forgetting to mind her manners, know her place and bow down to her betters

Prayer sent for the soul of your husband, yourself and the future of your grandchildren.

Best regards
    Doc

Sending prayers. I am sorry for your loss.
    Is today the day?

Praying for you and your family, rockcreek!! Especially for tonight!

God will keep you in His hands and will fill you with His guidance, His peace, and His comfort if you let him.

I am so very sorry for you hard and sudden loss!!
    "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."
    Proverbs 3:5-6

What a shocking thing to experience. Prayers for your comfort and recovery from your loss.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

I am very sorry. My Prayers for you and your family.
    May God send Peace and Strength thru this terrible time.

Jeff
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Thank you all. My girlfriend was here. I started chest compresions and she yelled to call 911. I did and they stayed on the phone telling us what to do. My friend was doing the compressions and I was telling her what they were saying. She wouldn't give up till help came and took over. So fast and he was gone. I know I spelled a word wrong here, but can't think right now.

Sending prayers for God’s peace and comfort for you and your family. And sleep.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

Praying for you and your entire family!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre View Post
    I am so sorry. Prayers for you and all his loved ones.
    Praying for you and your dear family.
    Ginger

Prayers sent for you & your family. May His angels comfort you.

You and your family are in my thought and prayers.
    yarnball

This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
    Psalms 118:24

Prayers sent.

rockcreek, words are hard to find, my heart aches for you this long and lonely night. But you will get through it and know that so many here are with you in spirit and prayer - you are not alone at this terrible time.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

rockcreek, Sorry for your losses, My prayers for comfort and peace for all of you...
    "Man is not to be blamed for sinning. After all, he faces great temptations and is extremely vulnerable. What he is blamed for is not doing Teshuvah (repenting) because he can do that at any time." Rav Simcha Bunim of P'shischa

Prayers
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Dear rockcreek,

Adding my prayers for your precious family and you.

May the Lord give you all His peace and comfort.

So very sorry for your loss and for all the pain that comes when a loved one leaves us.

Take comfort in knowing 'you will all meet again'.

"Another link is broken in our family band, but a chain is forming in a better land."

The Lord bless you all.

Chance
    "Apres la Guerre."

I am so very sorry for yours and your grandchildren's loss. I will pray for you all. May the Father comfort you and keep you in His peace.
    "I shall not be a victim. I shall not be a perpetrator. Above all, I shall not be a bystander."

Our prayers are with you and your family during this terrible time.

Oh no! May our God comfort and carry you through this sorrow! You and your family will be in my prayers!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Prayers added for your family Rockcreek. So terrible to think about.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

I'm just now seeing this terrible news. So very sorry for you and all who loved him. Prayers going out..
    "Walk toward the fire. Don't worry about what they call you." - Andrew Breitbart

I'm so sorry this happened to you and to your family.

I'm so sorry for your sudden loss. Adding my prayers for you and your family to find peace and comfort in the days ahead.

HD
    The future keeps telling us what the past was about. You make the past mean different things by the way you use the time that come after.- A. Fancy

My condolences, and prayers for you and your family.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Adding my prayers for you and your family!
    It was..
    Sovereign will that appointed Him,
    Sovereign love that sent Him,
    Sovereign authority that assigned Him to his work.
    He is Coming!! Be Ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by rockcreek View Post
    MY DH had a massive heart attack this morning at home. He has passed on, there was nothing the EMS could do. They tried so hard .It was a widow maker with his aorta. I am worried about my grand children. Their dad past away a year and half ago and they are just getting over that. If you can be so kind as to remember them and us all it will be appreciated. He was a wonderful man. Will be missed greatly. Thank you.
    I am so, so terribly sorry, rockcreek. I will be holding you and your family up in my prayers.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Oh, no! I am sooo sorry, Rockcreek, and I know that there *are* no words strong enough to ease your pain.

We will keep you and your family in our prayers in this household, and we ask that you please let us know if there’s anything else you need.

Sometimes we forget that children hurt deeply too, thinking that they don’t understand. One of our daughters is terribly ill and our three-year-old grandson has been walking about with his little brow furrowed for months now, and he hates to leave her side. They know, God Bless them, and they hurt as badly as we do... perhaps more, if that’s possible.

I pray that God will send you all His Perfect Peace tonight, the ‘Peace that surpasses all understanding.’

Please know that we will hold you and your family in our thoughts and prayers as you embark on the road to healing the scars left by your unfathomable loss. My heart is breaking for you.

Kathy.
    Chasing rainbows across an empty sky
    The sun is fading before our very eyes
    See the darkness as it creeps up from behind
    We can no longer say we’re blind.

Praying for comfort and strength for you and the family.
    AKA bobinky, just an old coot livin' on a hillside in Kentucky.

Prayers sent. Asking for your Peace and Comfort through this process of loss.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Sorry to read this. Prayers for you.

You and your family have my deepest sympathy and will be in my prayers. Hold onto those grandchildren. They will be your lifeline for awhile and you will be theirs. (((Hugs)))

Prayers said for your family and you
    The storm clouds have gathered. Lightning is off in the distance. Can you hear the thunder? Have you prepared? Our time draws short.

Oh rockcreek! I am so sorry! I pray you will find comfort through Christ if you are a believer.

I am in central NC. I wish I could come give you a hug and bring you a casserole or something. Anything to help. Feel free to PM me.