Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Brexit withdrawal
+ Reply to Thread

Brexit withdrawal

So Ive spent the last 6 hours on youtube trying to catch up on this process.....MAN can I tell you the globalists are scared shitless...

The former British Empire dont remember how to be an empire......

we dont know ....... we dont know..... lets take a revote..... no bullshit.....they want a revote.....

Just let go and be England again.....

Quote Originally Posted by tiredude View Post
    The former British Empire dont remember how to be an empire......
    The Empire has lost its cultural memory, but the people remember.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredude View Post
    Just let go and be England again.....
    If you mean that literally then they'd have to break up the United Kingdom as well. Because as far as I know England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom aren't all perfectly interchangeable geographical/political terms (whereas Britain and the UK apparently are). It's like how London and the City of London aren't exactly the same thing. Which in my opinion all goes into that pot where the natives are so peculiar that their phrase "there will always be an England" applies (that is, they have distinctions that might confuse the rest of the world).

Keeping an eye on it. Was encouraged to see that Nigel Farage has formed a Brexit Party. He's back in the game again.

Nigel Farage 'will stand for' newly-formed Brexit Party if UK's EU departure is delayed

By Pascale Davies 2/8/19
    https://www.euronews.com/2019/02/08/...ure-is-delayed

Nigel Farage says he would stand as a candidate for a new Brexit party if the UK's departure from the EU is delayed.

Britain is set to leave the bloc on March 29.

But if London delays its exit by more than three months it will have to take part in May's elections for the European Parliament.

Farage, ex-leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), said he would take part in the poll with the newly-formed Brexit Party.

The movement, formally recognised by the Electoral Commission, is lead by former UKIP candidate Catherine Blaiklock.

Farage, in an opinion piece for The Daily Telegraphnewspaper, wrote: "The party was founded with my full support and with the intention of fighting the European elections on May 23 if Brexit has not been delivered by then."

With the UK set to leave the EU in 49 days, no agreement with the bloc has been reached since MPs voted down a deal in November.

Brussels and London are currently trying to amend the agreement but the possibility of a last-minute no-deal or a delay appear increasingly likely.

"I have made it clear many times that I will not stand by and do nothing if the referendum result is betrayed, so should this election need to be contested, I will stand as a candidate for the Brexit Party and I will give it my all," Farage said.

The Telegraph reported thousands of Conservative members are "likely" to defect to the party.

Farage said in a tweet that he hoped the Conservative and Labour parties recognised the Brexit Party "as a threat":

Nigel Farage
    ‏Verified account @Nigel_Farage

The Electoral Commission have officially recognised The Brexit Party.

It will fight the European elections if Article 50 is extended.

I sincerely hope that this prospect is recognised by both the Conservative Party and the Labour Party as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    If you mean that literally then they'd have to break up the United Kingdom as well. Because as far as I know England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom aren't all perfectly interchangeable geographical/political terms (whereas Britain and the UK apparently are). It's like how London and the City of London aren't exactly the same thing. Which in my opinion all goes into that pot where the natives are so peculiar that their phrase "there will always be an England" applies (that is, they have distinctions that might confuse the rest of the world).
    Yep, UK is United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Great Britain is England , Scotland & Wales ,

May and her party gives the appearance of pro Brexit but continues to 'continue'.

UK to send aircraft carrier to Pacific in show of strength to China

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/u...hina-mr93f5dd9

Britain’s new aircraft carrier will be sent to China’s backyard in a show of strength as President Xi’s government increasingly disputes Pacific waters.

Gavin Williamson, the defence secretary, will say today that Britain must be ready “to use hard power” to protect its interests. He will warn that Russia and China are blurring the boundaries between peace and war and declare that Britain must stand up to those who “flout international law”, a principle that “may lead to us intervene ourselves”.

“To talk but fail to act risks our nation being seen as little more than a paper tiger,” he will say.
    Um. This is spectacularly dangerous. May is trying to distract from the Brexit fiasco by blustering against the Chinese MILITARILY?! China knows that the UK is at a weak point, what if they decide it's worth the geopolitical risk to sink that ship? Good Lord, May is losing her frikkin mind...
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Start by being old school British and anything else is not to be included.