Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT During my NDE, when I was in heaven, did the angels tell me to sell off my preps?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
    hallowed be thy Name,
    thy kingdom come,
    thy will be done,
    on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    as we forgive those
    who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
    and the power, and the glory,
    for ever and ever. Amen.
    Romans 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    I for one appreciate the original post. I have increasingly felt that I was being reminded that I am in God's hands. My life has been spectacularly spared on more than one occasion, and it is good to be reminded. So, thank you Betty Rose.

(And, FWIW, I doubt God has a gender. "It" just doesn't work because God is a person--a being--not an inanimate thing. We are limited by our lack of non-gender specific person pronoun. "He" is conventionally used simply because the male has been dominate in our culture. We get the "mother nature" thing because nature is generally seen as more passive than a God who can--and occasionally does--intervene.)
    "He" is used for God, because that is the gender God gives Himself in the Bible. It has nothing whatsoever to do with our culture, or with anyone else's culture. I am female, and would be offended if, after referring to myself as female many times in a letter or article I'd written about myself, people insisted that I must be male, even though I plainly stated otherwise. I can't help but think that God must feel the same way, only more so, when we insist on trying to change His 'gender' -- obviously, God the Father is Spirit and doesn't have a body, but He does identify Himself with male pronouns throughout the Scriptures. And as someone else noted, when Jesus Christ came as a man -- both fully man and fully God -- He came as a male, not a female. And He retains His human body even now, and will return and rule over the Earth in His human body -- male, not female.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

Betty Rose, I've been at work all day and missed this thread until now.

No proof, but I've had two experiences many years apart. Both times I was close to death when I got to the hospital, but the NDE was before I went.

The first time I was a teenager and hadn't grown up feeling loved. I didn't cross over. It was like I saw another dimension. The most powerful love was there, unlike anything that I thought of as love.

Over ten years later, I saw an "it", total blackness that sucked light into it. So dark I couldn't see much of a humanoid shape. It was talking. The rest was pretty bad.

Obviously I didn't stay dead. I believe you and if they told you to get rid of preps, then don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

The thing I saw the second time was talking about things that are happening now.
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

The NDE troubles me. I believe it is of demonic origin. Deceiving spirits experience. More troubling is all the people who accept it as a message that can be backed up with scripture, or just plain think it's so wonderful.
    Placed next to a KJV, it does not stand. In my opinion, it is demonic and dangerous in terms of salvation.

Placed next to a progressive type New Age woman inspired "bible", not so much because good is evil and evil is good.

But thanks for sharing your experience. It showed me how many people fall for lies of the devil. In that sense it was excellent!! got to be very careful and alert. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    The NDE troubles me. I believe it is of demonic origin. Deceiving spirits experience. More troubling is all the people who accept it as a message that can be backed up with scripture, or just plain think it's so wonderful.
    Placed next to a KJV, it does not stand. In my opinion, it is demonic and dangerous in terms of salvation.

Placed next to a progressive type New Age woman inspired "bible", not so much because good is evil and evil is good.

But thanks for sharing your experience. It showed me how many people fall for lies of the devil. In that sense it was excellent!! got to be very careful and alert. Thank you.
    That is one of the most condescending posts that I have read here in a long time.

Thanks for the Original post, and all the subsequent posts that conveyed whatever was said with respect, and a spirit of love. It matters.

I too am a life long interested party in the subject of NDE, though I can't recall if/why Moody's been discredited. As far as asserting that
    there are no such things, I don't believe that question has been settled, and a fair minded discourse would not claim it had.

As per the gender question- I suspect humans categorize many things into false dichotomies due to our own inherent limited understanding.
    I seriously doubt our creator has any such limitations.

Anyways. I read the OP, but still am not sure why the preps are being sold. Many of us reach this last third of life stage and want to divest
    from all our "stuff." Facing death is a wake up call to others to handle our business... or perhaps the poster received direct impression that
    they were not needed for her.

It's all good, just curious, and like many others am interested in hearing all you care to share.
    Thoughts are things. Thus I'm careful of the thoughts I think, & the company I keep.

When you have an NDE. you don't know you're coming back. It is a DE. And you KNOW it's real. It's more real than anything on Earth. No one, and I mean NO ONE can convince you otherwise. But you also know you can't really share what happened. It's like explaining "love" in words to someone else. So I don't talk about it much. Because if I hadn't had it happen to me, I would have trouble believing it. I would have WANTED to believe it, and that would have made me more skeptical. I hadn't come from a home that believed in God or Jesus, at all. I wasn't looking for life after death. I had been in a coma, and wasn't looking for anything. It doesn't matter what anyone else says or how they judge me. I now follow Yasha, with all my heart. And I have done a lot of good for Him. End of story.
    "A clean house is a wasted life."
    "Everyone's entitled to my opinion."

Betty Rose, if memory serves your husband died within the past few years. Did you see him in your NDE?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiltlady View Post
    When you have an NDE. you don't know you're coming back. It is a DE. And you KNOW it's real. It's more real than anything on Earth. No one, and I mean NO ONE can convince you otherwise. But you also know you can't really share what happened. It's like explaining "love" in words to someone else. So I don't talk about it much. Because if I hadn't had it happen to me, I would have trouble believing it. I would have WANTED to believe it, and that would have made me more skeptical. I hadn't come from a home that believed in God or Jesus, at all. I wasn't looking for life after death. I had been in a coma, and wasn't looking for anything. It doesn't matter what anyone else says or how they judge me. I now follow Yasha, with all my heart. And I have done a lot of good for Him. End of story.
    Quiltlady, I read your story provided at the link in an earlier post. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us since that time. I believe it has made a difference for a lot of people, me included. God Bless you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty_Rose View Post
    I am a female. Is it so astonishing that my individual experience of the divine would be interpreted as feminine?

My goodness, I am not perfect. I'm relaying a lovely experience using an imperfect medium of words.

The vitriol on this thread astonishes me. Lest temptation overcomes me, I shan't be back.

Betty_Rose, just in case you do come back to this thread, thanks for starting it. You and Quiltlady have provided comfort for people with your experiences and descriptions.

About 5 minutes after I had posted,(for the first time in years), our power went out. It came back on about 10 minutes ago...
    after 2 1/2 hours. I sort of wanted to see if anyone had responded to my post, but I figured God had a reason, and I trust him explicitly. On the other hand, I know the dark side is real, too, and maybe he had a hand in it. But God always wins, so I just waited. And here I am. By the way, I've been lurking here for many years. I was a little turned off by this board, when everyone was so taken with Obama, but I just kept my mouth closed, and read what people had to say. I believe that Donald Trump has been anointed by God, and is His way of giving us some more time. I know that if Hillary had won, we would have seen WWIII, as her goal is the destruction of the world, in keeping with her father, the Father of Lies. She is a classic psychopath. This wasn't in the NDE, just in talking with our Heavenly Father, since then. Much love, Jeanie
    This board "taken with Obama"??? LOL... not this board! Haha. Surely you are mistaken.

As for Trump, we need to compare his promises with his actions. Granted, he is being opposed (apparently) by everyone. But the perfect deception, the best scheme sets up two opponents who are owned by the same manager. Trump has violated many principles and has broken 99% of my confidence in him. Appointed by God? Maybe... and so was Herod, Pharaoh, Hitler, Stalin, etc. God sends delusion to those who hold an idol before Him. And He judges nations by giving them the "kings" they ask for.

So, just what are we asking for as a nation?

Now back to the NDE. I can hypnotize people (don't do that anymore... not for many years) to see in complete vivid detail things that do not exist. When they come out of that state, they will insist it is more real than reality. I learned that this is not a valid confirmation.

When unconscious, the judgment part of the brain is disabled. This may be more than a physical experience. It might be supernatural or spiritual. If so, then we must have spiritual values to judge it by. Not desiring to mean or insulting here. Sorry it may come off that way. But when we get into these things, they can become foundation directions for readers. If they are false, they can point people in dangerous directions.

I, too, have had something close to an NDE. No, I didn't see loved ones, I didn't go through a tunnel, etc. But I was in a very weird place -- I think I've described it before -- and ultimately I had to make a choice. The being (very plain looking) I saw who reminded me of DH and my children was there just before I made what I believe would have been the wrong choice, a choice provided by a beautiful humanoid. When the beautiful one tamped his foot in anger over the delay, I knew something was wrong with that creature, and I stepped back. And suddenly I was back in my hospital bed.... Both had appeared to me as male. But I'm sure my brain was working to interpret whatever was happening to appear within my frame of reference, which is traditional Christian. As far as those who think such events are demonic, feel free to do so. Many people are very uncomfortable without certainties and answers to every question. Long, long ago God told me that all my questions would be answered when I got "there." At the same time, there was loving humor and the knowledge that I may not have questions at all once I'm "there." We humans are largely limited in how we can experience God and the love he/she has for us.... (see, God may have no gender at all, but it feels disrespectful to say "It" when referring to the creator of everything).

Dr. Reggie Anderson's book, [I]Appointments with Heaven[I] records his experiences with dying patients, and some of his personal experiences. It is an excellent read, and I liked it well enough to have given away several copies. Anyone who reads it is almost certain to have his faith strengthened.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by celtic-cat View Post
    For all of those who are deciding to go out of their way to criticize BR's description of HER experience, screw yourselves.

If you do not like what she has to share.....don't read it. There is a way to do that. Move the F*** on. Those of you who think you have a lock on God's intentions, and God's opinion and God's judgements.....you may just have some surprises coming, too.

Pride goeth and all of that don't seem to be a priority for y'all.

But that is just MY opinion after all....I don't have any illusion that I have some kind of special "in" with the divine.
    I like your response. BR did receive criticism and "correction" for what she shared by several posters that are apparently "self ascribed biblical scholars" who apparently know best what BR experienced or they want to tell her or correct her as to how she should interpret her experience or suggest to her how her experience should be discounted. Sometimes it is best to listen and respect and not opine. MOO.

BR,

Please, don't let the all too human negativity expressed here bother you. Just keep in mind - an Eternity filled with Infinity.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by coloradohermit View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, God is Love. Love has no gender. Each of us might describe our experiences of Love differently.
    Very well stated!
    We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... For my part, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst; and to provide for it. --Patrick Henry

My experience was totally different...

No tunnel I just seemed to be transported to a very large room.. I knew I was going to see Jesus and I waited with others.. When he arrived, he just held me close.. In that moment I felt true love and peace..

I went to the throne and sat on the lowest step.. Peace and love that I felt during my time there can not be explained to anyone because words do not convey the intensity.. I knew God was sitting high on the throne but I was not allowed to look at him.. My time was short and I had to return to finish here.. I would not have been disappointed to stay and feel that love every minute..

One thing that amazed me was no one spoke but the knowledge of what, where and who was just understood.. Your mind had no questions because the answers were just there without any confusion..

I was in my own body when I "woke".. Part of me was very disappointed.. The other part felt honor and secure knowing what awaits..

18. Quote Originally Posted by RB Martin View Post
    She...
    ^^^ This.

Quilt Lady has it going on here. She's 100% right (as it relates to my own experience), and I agree with every word she posted.

The experience I had while dead did not jibe with my personal religious belief system IN SOME WAYS. There is so much more that happened to me while I was in heaven (aka, dead) but I am sure not going to share anymore on this forum.

I'm not sure some of these readers understand what a near-death experience is. Personally, I loathe the nomenclature. I wasn't "near death." I was dead.

As I relayed on another post, I lost more than 40% of my blood volume, according to medical personnel. The medical folks say "more than 40%," because at that point, it doesn't matter. At that point, your heart stops, which is what happened to me. I bled out and my heart started quivering, and then I had a heart attack (due to the loss of blood) and then my heart just quit (per the doctor and medical tests).

When I left my home that day for this "minor procedure," I had no idea that I would be dead by the end of the day.

My friend was with me in the small room at the ER when I died. He said, seconds before the vitals went to nothing, I tried to sit up on the gurney, reached up to heaven, and talked softly to someone straight above me that only I could see. My friend stood up, leaned over to talk to me, but he said, "it's like I wasn't even there."

After just a few seconds, I stopped talking and literally flopped back down on the gurney and that's when my vitals went bye-bye, and that's when the medical personnel came running in the room and chased him out. This "reaching up to heaven" is common at the end of life. It's as though the veil between here and there is so thin. A hospice worker told me, "That's probably when your soul left your body." I suspect that she's right.

After I was resuscitated, I was transported by ambulance to a hospital, where I spent the next several days. (I was in a stand-alone ER when I died.)

Quilt Lady is right. When I was in the experience, I had no intention and no thought of returning to this place. None. I can't emphasize this point enough. As I moved through this experience and talked with spiritual beings and advanced toward the most beautiful light imaginable, I was so pleased that my time on earth was over. SO very pleased. So content. Spiritual bliss doesn't define it. Again, as Quilt Lady said, words can't describe it.

I remember thinking, "My whole life, I've been worried about how I would die, and now it's happened, and it was no big deal! It's over and it wasn't anything to worry about."

Exsanguination is actually a pretty good way to go.

I felt immense relief that I had experienced such an uneventful death, and rejoiced that I was advancing to heaven. I truly had no idea that I was coming back. I can't express that strongly enough. It never entered into thought.

And when, due to the imploring of the angels, I returned to my body, I was actually cross with the nurse at the ER. They were happy to see me back. I was annoyed that I'd been sent back.

Quilt Lady also said, "it's more real than anything you can experience on earth" and that sums up what I feel too. Once you see what it's like over there, you realize that this earthly experience is such a poor substitute for spiritual reality.

From the comments I've read here, it appears that some of the contentious posters aren't even reading my posts. God did NOT tell me to sell my preps. There was no discussion of preps in heaven. God did NOT say, "Hey - those Mountain House potato flakes - they gotta go, Missy!"

When I went home from the hospital, I looked around at my life and realized (as I said in another post) that God really, really, really likes me, and that God is always going to take care of me, and this is what hit me the hardest: The fanciest fancy thing that we have on earth is just a shiny bauble, like an infant's silver rattle. It's such a poor imitation of heavenly treasure.

As soon as I was back on my feet, I sold my brand new car. And that felt so right, that I started selling off or donating once-cherished possessions. It felt like I was severing the earth weights, and dropping the heavy burdens.

I kept thinking about this verse: "Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

I wanted to seek God and his righteousness first. That was all of it. I hungered for that, as a starving man hungers for a piece of bread. I wanted God more than I wanted anything else in this world. Because God is all that satisfies. Every thing of this world is a bauble.

My friend who witnessed this has also been changed forever. He cries when he talks about what he saw. He was an atheist before this. He's not now. I asked him, "Weren't you scared when you saw my vitals go to nothing?" It took him three days to respond. He eventually told me, "I wasn't scared. The fact is, I had a few angels of my own. I heard someone say, 'We're right with her, and she's going to come back. This isn't her time,' and I knew that was the truth."

I'm going to write a book. This will be my 10th book. The other nine have been on history. This is quite a different genre.

Those of you that have been supportive, I hope I meet you one day. The rest of you, I forgive you and I hope you discover the God that is Love, because I am quite sure that God really, really, really likes you too.

And can we please stop talking about which sexual organs are possessed by God? LOL. Y'all crack me up.

I appreciate you sharing your amazing experience, I am not at all surprised that it was life changing.

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" - this is one of my favorite bible verses.

This is such an interesting thread! Thank you, Betty_Rose, and all who have shared their experiences. It's comforting to hear such stories from so many of you.

For those who can't say something nice . . . don't say anything at all!

Thank you, Betty Rose! Maybe this was meant to happen, not just for you, but for your friend!

Thank you

I appreciate you (and others) having told us about your NDE. Sounds like you may have been told, "“If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” Matt 19:21. No, I'm not a Bible scholar. I had to look up the quote.
    I get the feeling you are at peace. You are fortunate.

To others, I seriously doubt that The Lord has a sexual identity. We're talking about a being capable of creating everything we see and are. He (yeah I know) even made time itself. I don't know if the afterlife has any dimensions as we can understand them. I also think sex isn't even a part. "Down" here, sex is a gift which we have twisted and perverted. All of us. If I point a finger, I need a mirror.

May God Bless You All and please give us understanding.
    1. If you import the Third World, you become the Third World. It really is that simple.
    2. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist
    3. If you have not been to the range in a month, you are under performing.

Betty Rose, you say multiple times you won't share your experiences with this forum, and then you go on doing it. The sharing of your experiences is not the issue. Your inconsistencies are.

You have this death experience and come back calling God "She". And you take umbrage when you are called out on it. And now you say God is your father.

When you claim to have had an enlightening experience and spout false things, what do you expect discerning people to do?

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePutin View Post
    I do appreciate your sharing; however, you lost credence with me with your reference to God as "she" and even after reading your references, I feel the same, as the references are simply metaphors.
    What Annie said......... ^^^^^^^

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

I have personally physically heard God’s voice and it was definitely a MALE voice. And I recognized it immediately and I knew that He was God and He was love. He said “For this reason I sent My Son.”
    My experience did not go against anything in the bible but rather confirmed biblical teachings.
    I know many may jump on me and call me a “hater” but God calls for us to be discerning and saying God is female is not truth and we must call a believer out for spreading such false doctrine.
    nothing personal against you Betty Rose, and I do not doubt your experience was real. But I do doubt that those angels were of God if you really believe God is a She. The devil is full of tricks.

I know it's very perverse of me, but I just can't help giggling at people who are so ANGRY and ARGUMENTATIVE and DEADLY SERIOUS about things that are so full of light and love and sheer JOY.

People who are ready to do violence over PRONOUNS.

Y'all just really, really do not get it. I feel almost sorry for ya. But by all means, keep being resentful and angry and justified in your self-awarded smugness....it's really quite amusing somehow.

ETA: And before I even hit the post button, there is yet another church lady wagging it's finger (note: pronoun intentionally vague)....."Satan is gonna GET you....". RoFLMAO

Satan, get thee behind me.....and offa my lawn with your hair and your music.......... HehehehehHahahaha *whew*

When you claim to have had an enlightening experience and spout false things, what do you expect discerning people to do?
    How do you know she's "spouting false things"? She's done nothing more than relate her experience to us. No one here gets to challenge her experience. It was hers. You weren't there. Or, are you accusing her of seeing a male God, then coming here and lying about it?

People need to lighten the hell up. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn something, but because an -actual- experience doesn't match up with preconceived ideas, people want to discount the whole thing. Sad.

Betty Rose, tip of the hat to you fine lady. I am a little concerned about you getting rid of your prep food though.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Thank you Betty Rose! Look forward to reading your new book as well as meeting you one day if it is God’s will. God bless you but I know he already has.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds View Post
    My experience was totally different...

No tunnel I just seemed to be transported to a very large room.. I knew I was going to see Jesus and I waited with others.. When he arrived, he just held me close.. In that moment I felt true love and peace..

I went to the throne and sat on the lowest step.. Peace and love that I felt during my time there can not be explained to anyone because words do not convey the intensity.. I knew God was sitting high on the throne but I was not allowed to look at him.. My time was short and I had to return to finish here.. I would not have been disappointed to stay and feel that love every minute..

One thing that amazed me was no one spoke but the knowledge of what, where and who was just understood.. Your mind had no questions because the answers were just there without any confusion..

I was in my own body when I "woke".. Part of me was very disappointed.. The other part felt honor and secure knowing what awaits..
    Beautiful - and resonates with me how I think it might be.
    Annie
    "A dog wags its tail with its heart"

Y'all crack me up.

S'OK, we crack God up too.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I know it's very perverse of me, but I just can't help giggling at people who are so ANGRY and ARGUMENTATIVE and DEADLY SERIOUS about things that are so full of light and love and sheer JOY.

Y'all just really, really do not get it. I feel almost sorry for ya. But by all means, keep being resentful and angry and justified in your self-awarded smugness....it's really quite amusing somehow.

ETA: And before I even hit the post button, there is yet another church lady wagging it's finger (note: pronoun intentionally vague)....."Satan is gonna GET you....". RoFLMAO

Satan, get thee behind me.....and offa my lawn with your hair and your music.......... HehehehehHahahaha *whew*
    +++ :-)

Yeah, if I should ever be so privileged to experience an NDE, I know where I will NOT be sharing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    I appreciate you (and others) having told us about your NDE. Sounds like you may have been told, "“If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.” Matt 19:21. No, I'm not a Bible scholar. I had to look up the quote.
    I get the feeling you are at peace. You are fortunate.

To others, I seriously doubt that The Lord has a sexual identity. We're talking about a being capable of creating everything we see and are. He (yeah I know) even made time itself. I don't know if the afterlife has any dimensions as we can understand them. I also think sex isn't even a part. "Down" here, sex is a gift which we have twisted and perverted. All of us. If I point a finger, I need a mirror.

May God Bless You All and please give us understanding.
    Bingo!! If you weren't married I'd marry you!
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    How do you know she's "spouting false things"? She's done nothing more than relate her experience to us. No one here gets to challenge her experience. It was hers. You weren't there. Or, are you accusing her of seeing a male God, then coming here and lying about it?

People need to lighten the hell up. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn something, but because an -actual- experience doesn't match up with preconceived ideas, people want to discount the whole thing. Sad.

Betty Rose, tip of the hat to you fine lady. I am a little concerned about you getting rid of your prep food though.
    How do I know the "SHE" was wrong? Very clearly it is not of my own knowledge or authority but of the records given us in the bible- which I have found to be more reliable than any human on this planet today. She confirmed it when she listed biblical references incorrectly showing a lack of understanding of what she did.

We all learn and ignorance is not something to be ashamed of unless you hold to the ignorance and continue in the dark after warning.

I think if you review the record, nobody was trying to "challenge her experience". I was hoping to hear some good things from it myself. But the card was revealed. The deceiving spirit behind this wanted to get credit. The good thing about fallen spirits is that they have trademark fallen identifiers. And to be clear, I am not talking about B-R! We all have oppressing and influencing spirits at times. We are in a fallen world.

We all want to learn about the after-life. We all want to know what tomorrow will bring. We think we do anyway. But what if we are given false "information" that would be just enough to make us miss the mark? The devil's minions will give you dozens of tasty but non-nutritious half-truths to make you bite onto the one fatal lie. Remember this idea: the devil fishes with lures and hooks, but God fishes with nets.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    How do I know the "SHE" was wrong? Very clearly it is not of my own knowledge or authority but of the records given us in the bible- which I have found to be more reliable than any human on this planet today. She confirmed it when she listed biblical references incorrectly showing a lack of understanding of what she did.

We all learn and ignorance is not something to be ashamed of unless you hold to the ignorance and continue in the dark after warning.

I think if you review the record, nobody was trying to "challenge her experience". I was hoping to hear some good things from it myself. But the card was revealed. The deceiving spirit behind this wanted to get credit. The good thing about fallen spirits is that they have trademark fallen identifiers. And to be clear, I am not talking about B-R! We all have oppressing and influencing spirits at times. We are in a fallen world.

We all want to learn about the after-life. We all want to know what tomorrow will bring. We think we do anyway. But what if we are given false "information" that would be just enough to make us miss the mark? The devil's minions will give you dozens of tasty but non-nutritious half-truths to make you bite onto the one fatal lie. Remember this idea: the devil fishes with lures and hooks, but God fishes with nets.
    So Tibetans are wrong when they describe going through the bardos?
    Everyone up to 2,000 years ago was just wrong?
    Everyone who isn't Christian and w/o heresy, is wrong? Christianity itself is pretty fractured, if all but one is wrong, which one is right?
    I find it fascinating that people usually get the NDE that matches the faith they hold, and no, I'm not just dismissing the experience as brain deterioration.

There will not be sexuality in Heaven so it doesn’t not matter if she referred to God as he or she.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences. My DH went into v-fib several years ago and he said he went to a place of “pure bliss and light”. I think he was upset he came back. This gives me, and him a lot of comfort.

Although I have not yet ever died or gone to Heaven, I have experienced one tiny component of many NDE accounts--the life review.

Back in the early 1970s I was driving my tiny yellow Karmann Ghia convertible (a death trap if ever there was one) in heavy traffic at a moderate speed when the car in front of me braked and stopped suddenly and unexpectedly in front of me. I was just barely able to stop in time with much squealing of tires as rubber burned off of them on the pavement.

It didn't seem like such a close call to me; and yet, for a split second as I was applying the brakes on my car, watching the rear of the car in front of me get within a few inches of my 1970-vintage front bumper, I experienced a rapid succession of images from different periods of my life up to that point. A classic life review, unbidden, unexpected, a mental reflex not unlike the physical reflex of a knee jerk from being hit on the knee with a rubber mallet.

It lasted for hardly a moment, but I know from experience that the life review component of NDEs is real.

40. Betty Rose, thank you for sharing your experience.

D_A