Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

FASCISM Eating meat could be banned 'to help protect planet from eco-cide' - Top UK barrister
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eating meat could be banned 'to help protect planet from eco-cide' - Top UK barrister

Eating meat could be banned like smoking, one of Britain's leading barristers has predicted, as he called for the offence of "eco-cide" to be introduced to prosecute those who damage nature on a massive scale.

Michael Mansfield QC said that the farming of livestock for meat was destroying the planet and called for legislation to criminalise those who caused global warming and the wilful destruction of wildlife.

In a message delivered at the launch of the Vegan Now campaign, which encourages people to stop eating meat and dairy products, Mr Mansfield said "eco-cide" must be made a crime.

"I think when we look at the damage eating meat is doing to the planet, it is not preposterous to think that one day it will become illegal," he said.

"There are plenty of things that were once commonplace that are now illegal, such as smoking inside.

"We know that the top 3,000 companies in the world are responsible for more than £1.5trn (€1.7trn) worth of damage to the environment with meat and dairy production high on the list.

"It is time for a new law on eco-cide to go alongside genocide and the other crimes against humanity."

Mr Mansfield made his comments before a debate on how veganism can help protect the planet, at the Labour Party Conference in Brighton.

The world's top three meat producers are responsible for more greenhouse gases each year than all of France.

Around 25pc of all greenhouse gases come from agriculture, with livestock farming contributing to 80pc of the total.

Juliet Gellatley, director of Viva!, a pro-vegan charity, said: "Thirty years ago, people didn't bat an eyelid if you lit a cigarette in a pub or restaurant.

"But now society accepts smoking is harmful and totally unnecessary and so we legislated against it. The same could happen with eating meat. It's high time we kicked meat and dairy into touch and went vegan now."

https://m.independent.ie/world-news/...-38523519.html
    Last edited by Marthanoir; 09-23-2019 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Phuket

www.meatheals.com

Testimonial afterward testimonial of people who have gone carnivore. Many were vegans suffering greatly. Some of the biggest proponents of keto/carnivore are former vegans. They have these testimonials categorized by disease, so if you are suffering from a particular disease, you might want to take a look there.

Folks who've changed their lives eating all meat will fight the antimeat crowd as fiercely as anyone. Some leaders in the carnivore movement get death threats from militant vegans almost daily.

I muse that most of these vegans will be the first to eat humans when the jit vegan/normal food system fails. Most of these people hate humans so much that eating human flesh would still be considered vegan.

What a f*cking joke...

o)<

mike
    black is white...

I've said this before. This climate BS they're planning is nothing more than a Trojan horse. It's all about controlling "everything" we do. This and gun controll. The young people are being sucked into this and mentored through our school systems.

It's about controlling everything you do in life, and penalties for those who break their laws once thy gain control.

Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post
    I've said this before. This climate BS they're planning is nothing more than a Trojan horse. It's all about controlling "everything" we do. This and gun controll. The young people are being sucked into this and mentored through our school systems.

It's about controlling everything you do in life, and penalties for those who break their laws once thy gain control.
    Not just control but reallocation of wealth
    Tax the rich, feed the poor, til there are, rich no more - Ten Years After
    Surely you're not saying we have the resources to save the poor from their lot. -JCSS
    Friend, you cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. And what one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody.

I guess this is the best crime possible for me to be made into a criminal. Let the authorities drive by HUNDREDS of dope fiends to get to my little rock strewn farm to call me a criminal for raising and eating meat.

No doubt they'll kill me and mine. We won't go lonely. I'll be transitioning with a clear conscience, they may as well.

This has near ZERO possibility of happening. They need to know the seriousness of the situation.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Thankfully, I think this is highly unlikely, my response to this guy is "so you want to use oil-based artificial fertilizers then?"

While it is possible to be perfectly healthy on a proper vegetarian diet (one that includes dairy and probably eggs unless allergies are a problem) vegan is very difficult - not impossible but difficult and most 20 somethings mistake simply not eating meat, dairy or eggs as "healthy."

As for the carnivore diet, please check with an open-minded doctor first - I'm saying open-minded because you don't want someone who will blow it off because it wasn't taught in medical school (very little is on this topic). It is to make sure they run a couple of quick tests to make sure it is OK for you.

For example, I have a medical condition, in addition to the one where Keto diets have shown promise but because of my other condition, it could be very very bad for me (but it is wonderful for many people).

Like a lot of things, diets and health can be very individual and mainstream medicine is only starting to really admit that.

Nightwolf says there are two trends in modern medicine - mass treatment for most people (pile um high and sell em cheap) and individualized medicine for those that can afford it.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Mr. Mansfield had better get his stuffy ass over to China and India to clue them in.

Hey, Michael Mansfield QC, FOAD. Get your nosy backside out of my kitchen and stop trying to shove your religion down my throat.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

From the time our ancestors came down from the trees we have been meat eaters and they have found proof of really old bones of animals that were crushed by rocks to get at the bone marrow and newer bones found that were done the same way but these newer bones that were also crushed but also had cut marks from removing the meat that only a human could have done.
    We also now us humans would not have developed to the point we are at without this high protein and fat and the rich fat and protein from bone marrow.

All the above ^^^^^^

What is it with the Leftists that they can't be happy with their lifestyle choice they have to force it on the rest of us.

Given that the pigs outnumber the human residents in Iowa and that pork production is a significant part of our economy, vegans can go pound sand.

Not to mention, I'm frying up some bacon right now for breakfast . . . Mmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    Given that the pigs outnumber the human residents in Iowa and that pork production is a significant part of our economy, vegans can go pound sand.

Not to mention, I'm frying up some bacon right now for breakfast . . . Mmmmm!

The people behind the curtain thats getting other to do their bidding don't care about your local economy or the world economy they want it to fail, they want you to starve, they want you freez, they want you dead and the faster more die off the happer they will be.

Vegans tend to get mentally foggy. Easy to verify by watching the lifestyle videos they put up on YouTube. I expect that is part of the attraction for TPTB; part of the program for dumbing us down. Consider raising quail if meat consumption begins to look more like it has to be stealthy. The Cotournix are small and quiet. The also lay eggs. I have one, so far. They aren't beef or leghorns, but they would be better than nothing.

If meat gets outlawed, keeping dogs and cats is going to be discouraged too.

You know there no cave paintings of a salad !!
    Confederate American

All throughout the Bible it's plain that God intended for humans to eat meat. I'm not gonna allow some idiotic vegan ( who has made Mother Earth their god) to tell me I can't eat it.
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by ssonb View Post
    You know there no cave paintings of a salad !!

Good point and funny roo.

Note to self: Get chickens going soon!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    All throughout the Bible it's plain that God intended for humans to eat meat. I'm not gonna allow some idiotic vegan ( who has made Mother Earth their god) to tell me I can't eat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post

LOL. I'll take the salad, please!
    Sherree

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    Vegans tend to get mentally foggy. Easy to verify by watching the lifestyle videos they put up on YouTube. I expect that is part of the attraction for TPTB; part of the program for dumbing us down. Consider raising quail if meat consumption begins to look more like it has to be stealthy. The Cotournix are small and quiet. The also lay eggs. I have one, so far. They aren't beef or leghorns, but they would be better than nothing.

If meat gets outlawed, keeping dogs and cats is going to be discouraged too.
    You've got that right, Faroe! We just started raising Cortunix quail - the Jumbo Browns. I wish we'd started 20 years ago! Bought our first 5 birds at the end of June and now have 37! They start laying at around 10 weeks old - chickens, you have to wait 5 months!! The eggs hatch at around 19 days. I take the heat off them after about a week and they're outside in cages at two to two and a half weeks old. We keep ours in the horse trailer to protect them from predators. Now that I know we like them I plan to build a shed just for them. The males can be butchered around 10 weeks too, and you don't have to butcher them in a set time frame as they don't turn into tough old birds. I want to put some in the smoker and see how they taste. Customers love the eggs even though they're small. Perfect homestead bird. I couldn't be happier.

As for banning meat, I really think it's coming. This vegan stuff is becoming a religion and woe betide those that fail to become true believers..

ETA: I've even seen people on Etsy advertising their hand knit items as all made from acrylic yarn, no sheep were harmed!!! The world is going nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    Not just control but reallocation of wealth
    If you have the control you can reallocate the wealth.
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

��
    At the rate all of this insanity it going, everyone I know will instantly become a 3 striker overnight, calif already cant house all the felons as it is....smh.
    What are you in for?
    I was using a plastic straw with my soda and eating a burger at the range
    Looking back, the lion was a bad idea. That's why Dr. Shockla is gonna hook us up with a monkey. I'm gonna teach it taekwondo.

Yeah, karate monkey, yeah, that's probably safer.

More evidence that the left are using GW and eco scare tactics to promote totalitarian legislation.

The current left are worse than Soviet Communists, all of them without exception.

The worst people I have ever met are lawyers of some description.

I am disgusted that most of this crap seems to come from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    ��
    At the rate all of this insanity it going, everyone I know will instantly become a 3 striker overnight, calif already cant house all the felons as it is....smh.
    ]What are you in for?
    I was using a plastic straw with my soda and eating a burger at the range

BUT, they have to catch me first!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    More evidence that the left are using GW and eco scare tactics to promote totalitarian legislation.

The current left are worse than Soviet Communists, all of them without exception.

The worst people I have ever met are lawyers of some description.
    But Greta says they've stolen her childhood and her dreams.... but on the plus side she's getting paid a shit load of money by the globalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post

BUT, they have to catch me first!
    They can have it when they take it from your warm greasy hands

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    But Greta says they've stolen her childhood and her dreams.... but on the plus side she's getting paid a shit load of money by the globalists.
    Little Greta needs to travel to Iran.

Personally, I never met a healthy vegan.

von Koehler
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by von Koehler View Post
    Personally, I never met a healthy vegan.

von Koehler
    I mostly agree, although I do know one family who are vegan and seem to be healthy. The mom works really hard at it, though. Would be a lot easier to add at least some animal protein to their diets. And, of course, there's no telling what price they'll pay down the line for it. A lot of health problems take years, sometimes decades, to really manifest.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

Quote Originally Posted by Freeholder View Post
    I mostly agree, although I do know one family who are vegan and seem to be healthy. The mom works really hard at it, though. Would be a lot easier to add at least some animal protein to their diets. And, of course, there's no telling what price they'll pay down the line for it. A lot of health problems take years, sometimes decades, to really manifest.

Kathleen

It's a product of modern society, if the lights went out for any extended period of time, they would eat what they could like good Omnivores or face a far higher chance of starvation than normies.
    Looking back, the lion was a bad idea. That's why Dr. Shockla is gonna hook us up with a monkey. I'm gonna teach it taekwondo.

Yeah, karate monkey, yeah, that's probably safer.

THEIR WHOLE NO MEAT “to stop CLIMATE CHANGE” is totally, absolutely UNENFORCEABLE! If they thought Prohibition was a problem to enforce, just try to take the food out of the mouth of MOST OF THE WORLDS POPULATIONS!!
    The world’s RICH know they can always illegally get all they want of whatever they outlaw the common people from buying! THAT is common knowledge and could make them targets of the soon violent, denied, hungry, “proletariat” (common working people of the world)
    It is tragic because DENYING PEOPLE MEAT will not affect the climate AT ALL!
    After these “climate change nuts” find out the truth, (IF they ever admit it) it will be too late.
    BUT, ONCE the domestic livestock are lost, it would take generations to restore the meat (and fishing) industries to the efficiency of providing affordable meat to most international populations. That is, IF civil warover this doesn’t topple most governments!

OUR KIDS HAVE BEEN “GASLIGHTED” with FALSIFIED “FACTS” to fear a “man caused” fictitious CATASTROPHIC “climate change” That totally ignores that “climate change” IS A NATURAL, PERIODIC PHENOMENA on Earth, since it’s beginning.

No meat = NO LEATHER, NO TALLOW

No BEEF CATTLE
    NO PIG MEAT (No LARD)
    NO BACON,
    NO DAIRY HERDS
    (NO CHEESE
    NO BUTTER
    NO MILK
    NO YOGHURT
    NO CREAM OR ICE CREAM
    NO LAMB, NO MUTTON, VERY EXPENSIVE WOOL
    NO CHICKENS
    NO CHICKEN MEAT,
    NO EGGS
    No ANIMAL “Meat” MEANS:
    NO DONKEY
    NO “GAME” meat means
    No Beaver
    No porcupine
    No kangaroo
    NO WALLABY
    NO SLOTHS
    NO EMU
    NO CROCODILE

NO BIRDS OF ANY KIND
    NO SWANS
    No Pheasants
    No parrots
    No ostriches
    No cockatoos
    NO BIRDS OF PREY
    NO Doves
    NO GULLS
    NO PIGEONS (squabs)
    NO TURKEY (wild or farmed)
    NO DUCKS
    NO GEESE
    NO CROWS( Blackbirds)
    NO WHALE
    NO SEAL MEAT
    NO DOLPHIN MEAT
    NOTHING IN THE RODENT FAMILY
    NO MAMMALS

NO RABBIT
    NO HARES
    NO SQUIRREL
    NO SKUNKS
    NO SNIPES
    NO PARTRIDGES
    NO GROUSE
    NO TURTLES

NO LIZARDS
    NO SNAKES
    NO OTTERS
    NO BULLFROGS
    NO WILD BOARS
    NO MUSKRAT,
    NO RACCOON
    NO OPPOSSUM
    No Venison (Deer)
    NO BEAR MEAT
    NO DOMESTIC GOAT MEAT
    NO antelope Meat
    NO ELK MEAT
    NO WILD GOAT
    NO MOOSE MEAT
    NO CARIBOU MEAT
    NO REINDEER MEAT
    NO ALLIGATOR MEAT
    NO HORSE MEAT
    NO BUFFALO MEAT
    NO CAMEL MEAT
    NO FISH

THEY WANT YOU DEAD, (the too many people death advocates) and you are witnessing the initial phase of a coming DELIBERATELY ENGINEERED FAMINE with “averting climate change” used as a PRETEXT!
    Last edited by ainitfunny; 09-23-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    Want a NEW LIFE, to be "born again?" Your acceptance of Jesus's death for you, by proxy, on the Cross must include your understanding, consenting/ratifying that YOU AGREE that means YOU, your will, your way died. When you do, then you become "born again", a new creation, filled with His Holy Spirit, Jesus and his eternal life will dwell within you as his temple. He died for all, but not all will RATIFY His sacrifice for them.

Eating meat could be banned like smoking, one of Britain's leading barristers has predicted, as he called for the offence of "eco-cide" to be introduced to prosecute those who damage nature on a massive scale.

Like China and India that pump a large percentage of pollution into the atmosphere....

Texican....

if obesity is considered now a "chronic incurable" disease, surely ecomania is right up at the top of such mandated diseases...……..please pass the salt, mustard, vinegar, pepper....and meat!!
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by et2 View Post

Agree 1000% et2! Climate control is about human control and the idiots pushing this should be declared mentally ill.
    Yesterday I was young, today I am old, tomorrow I'm dead, and the day after that I never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post

Like China and India that pump a large percentage of pollution into the atmosphere....

Texican....
    They can just slap an obscenely high TAX ON MEAT (like they did on cigarettes) greater than the cost of the product itself, and USE MEAT like they do cigarettes, as an endless flow of money, a tax extortion demand, as a ransom, for the food on their plate, a tap into the very artery, the blood of the citizens!
    Want a NEW LIFE, to be "born again?" Your acceptance of Jesus's death for you, by proxy, on the Cross must include your understanding, consenting/ratifying that YOU AGREE that means YOU, your will, your way died. When you do, then you become "born again", a new creation, filled with His Holy Spirit, Jesus and his eternal life will dwell within you as his temple. He died for all, but not all will RATIFY His sacrifice for them.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by ainitfunny View Post
    They can just slap an obscenely high TAX ON MEAT (like they did on cigarettes) greater than the cost of the product itself, and USE MEAT like they do cigarettes, as an endless flow of money, a tax extortion demand, as a ransom, for the food on their plate, a tap into the very artery, the blood of the citizens!
    Agree, but just point out that the first tax tap into the citizens arteries was/is the 15% on every dollar of income sucking the blood as we labor, befor we get paid the 85% of our life efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    I

Agree, but just point out that the first tax tap into the citizens arteries was/is the 15% on every dollar of income sucking the blood as we labor, befor we get paid the 85% of our life efforts.
    The FIRST TAX we allowmon something is ALWAYS PENNIES, LOW, then after they have the power they go wild! Now the tax here is more than 100% Of the cost of the pack cigarettes! And, he money just goes into the “general fund ”.
    It is a cash cow.
    Or, should I say WE ARE CASH COWS FOR OUR GOVERNMENT TO MILK, their livestock?