Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

COMM free ebooks today
+ Reply to Thread

free ebooks today

140 Reviews

The Game (That Girl Series Book 2) by HJ Bellus
    Born to shine. Groomed to dominate. Levi Wilks is destined only to be a champion... Number one on the field, in the record books, and in every fans' heart. This star QB is perfection from head to toe. Only his looks rival his talent on the field. Not one flaw to be found... that is, until he looks in the mirror... Levi sees his dad's dreams, his mother's demands, and lost dreams of his own. Dreams that vanished one by one as his life, and career, were carefully etched out for him by others. He was always jealous of his younger brother Lincoln, a carefree spirit . Some nights he'd pray for a normal life. An average life. But that wasn't who he was, he'd never have the courage to be like him. But what happens when Levi is forced to sit on the sidelines for a couple of games? At the lowest part of his career, he finds himself magnetized by a blonde beauty. This unexpected girl challenges everything he knows... And dares him to fight for everything he wants... Is Levi Wilks ready for her? Is he ready for "The Game" of his life? FREE Was: $3.99

Get It Now Biographies & Memoirs
    46 Reviews

Australian Memories: Discover Aussie Land and the Mysterious Red Center (Travels and Adventures of Ndeye Labadens Book 1) by Ndeye Labadens
    Take a journey through Australia. From arrival to departure, the experiences provided within the pages of this book are rich and full of the beauty and excitement that surrounded the trip. In Sydney, there were tons of restaurants and a lot of time was spent in those establishments due to jet lag. However, the Botanical Gardens were beautiful, abundant in plant life as well as colorful birds. Though there are lots of ways to get around, the Circular Quay was the best option during this trip. Usually, it was bustling with people, but in the evening. Cafes and shops are abundant, but one of the most memorable occasions was a concert right out in the street. FREE Was: $1.99

Get It Now Advice & Self-Help
    62 Reviews

Yoga for Beginners: A Quick Start Yoga Guide to Burn Fat, Strengthen Your Mind and Find Inner Peace by Jenny Chase
    Have You Ever Tried to Learn Yoga Before But Failed? Then this book is perfect for you, it's the ultimate beginners guide to learning yoga! Whether you've tried yoga before or you're completely new to it, this book will guide you step-by-step through everything you need to know. But, why learn yoga? In recent years yoga has become increasing popular, and it's not surprising why. In fact, everyone ranging from children to celebrities and from the elderly to high level athletes are now practicing yoga. This wide-spread adoption and love for yoga is due to the powerful benefits it delivers to both your body and mind. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now Religious
    14 Reviews

Jessie (The Kenrick Brides Series Book 2) by Sherri Beth Johnson
    If you loved The Andley Sisters Series, then you will love following the Kenrick family and the good people of Crawford as their stories continue in the new inspirational series, The Kenrick Brides Series. Follow these women as they find forgiveness, acceptance, and perhaps even love. Jessie is Book Two in The Kenrick Brides Series. Here is an excerpt of her story... I placed my hand on my stomach as it fluttered with nerves and uncertainty. The square window of the train framed the familiar sights of the town of Crawford. My eyes drank it in longingly. "I'm home," I whispered to no one. My heart raced wildly as the train came to a stop. "Crawford," the conductor called. I swallowed hard and took up my reticule. I paused, waiting patiently for the other passengers as they flocked to the exit. I stood, weighing my hasty decision. Had I made the right choice in returning? I stepped out into the aisle hesitantly. With every step I took, I felt a little more like myself, the old me; the version of me that I favored. FREE Was: $1.99

Get It Now Cooking
    12 Reviews

Cast Iron Cooking: Easy Cast Iron Skillet Home Cooking Recipes by Marie Adams
    Dinner Just Got Easier! Use the most versatile pan in your kitchen - the CAST IRON SKILLET - to prepare unforgettable one-pot meals your family and friends will love! Cast iron cookware is great because of its versatility. It allows you to cook meals in one simple piece of cookware that would normally require all sorts of pots and pans. You can easily use cast iron on the stovetop for sautéing, stir-fry's, and soups, or use it in the oven, or both. Using cast iron is particularly helpful since you can cook your proteins and veggies, from stovetop to oven, all in one dish.Although cast iron cookware has been around for several hundred years, its popularity has made a resurgence as more and more cooks of the new age are embracing the ease of this traditional cookware and incorporating it into their busy lives. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now General Nonfiction
    10 Reviews

Dig for Your Dinner in January: Growing Your Dinner, One Month at a Time by Mavis Butterfield
    Every gardener knows the importance of a single month in the garden. 30 days can be the lifespan of a plant, the difference between a lush green garden bed and a frost covered wasteland, the tilt from impatient plant watcher to abundant harvester. A month can completely change the landscape in your garden, so we've broken down the gardening process month-by-month. With the Dig for Your Dinner eBooks, you'll have fingertip access to monthly growing guides, seasonal gardening chores, timely harvest tips, and recipes tied directly to what is abundant in your garden. You'll learn about everything from succession planting to straw bale gardening; long-term seed storage to efficient crop rotation. Each month will give you tips on not only what to plant and what to harvest, but how to plant and how to harvest. The books are packed with delicious seasonal recipes, canning how-tos, and easy DIY gardening projects. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now

201 Reviews

The Whistleblower Onslaught by David P. Warren
    When seasoned attorney Scott Winslow takes on a whistleblower case for a fired energy company executive, life-changing events are set in motion. Scott pursues a lawsuit, alleging that his client was fired for complaining about unsafe conditions. But as they dig deeper, Scott and his team discover blackmail, sanitized records and a corporate cover-up. They begin chasing evidence they need to prove the case at trial - and bring the person responsible to justice. But soon, both Scott's client and family are threatened by someone who wants the case dismissed... at any cost. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

Thank you!

Summerthyme

Thanks!

Thanks!
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Thank you.

thanks again.....
    True North Strong and Free

Thanks.