Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

VIDEO The Magic Pill Documentary
+ Reply to Thread

The Magic Pill Documentary

Some of you may have already seen this. Its a documentary about how what we eat affects our health. Low fat verses high fat diet. Its in support of eating fat and not low fat foods and not eating sugar and high carb foods. They also talk about the deceptions the food industry and medical community have used on us much like the cigarette industry did years ago.

I have watched many similar health type videos in the past. I like the way this one is done. Its an all around example of what is going on with our food and how there is potential to heal yourself through food rather than medicine. They give some very compelling examples that if true could be of benefit to many here. Sugar, heart, cancer and people with other health problems could benefit from this as well as people with kids that have learning disabilities and autism. This is a good one to show people who are sheeple when it comes to food.

I am posting the only YouTube version I could find and it has subscript which I can not stand but would watch this version if it was my only choice. It is however on Netflix as well and where I watched it.

1 hour 30 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6duhSjYyj0k

Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

Thank you for this. We need to realize TPTB in medicine and science are not our friends. Go back to butter, animal fat, eat what your grandparents ate. Cut the sugar and watch your health improve and the pounds melt away. Soy oil in particular combined with low to no fat has crippled and killed at least two generations.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    Thank you for this. We need to realize TPTB in medicine and science are not our friends. Go back to butter, animal fat, eat what your grandparents ate. Cut the sugar and watch your health improve and the pounds melt away. Soy oil in particular combined with low to no fat has crippled and killed at least two generations.
    I have always eaten real butter, fat on all my meats. I would eat all the fat people trimmed off their steaks when I was a kid, ha ha. Love fat. Its good. I soak the fat off the fry pan when we have hamburgers, lol. Yummy!

I have gained and lost 20m to 30 pounds just about every year for the last 25 years. Eat lots of sweets, which I love and gain 20 to 30, stop eating sweets and loose the 20 or 30. its a vicious circle that will continue on ha ha. I love my sugar but i love my health so I sway one way then the other. I never ever get sick and work like a horse so it seems to be working for me.
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

The Magic Pill Documentary
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by moldy View Post
    Thank you!!
    Your welcome! Its good for what ails you, ha ha. I like it because its just the right mix of science yet in laymen terms with common terminology to maybe wake a few less than science savvy people up to what the food industry and medicine is doing to their bodies. Then the real world success examples are good as well and believable. I know a couple of people who have went against the system and healed themselves through healthy eating/diets.
    Back when I was a kid.