Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SNOWFLAKE EXCLUSIVE: The Rock slams snowflakes as 'looking for reasons to be offended'
+ Reply to Thread

EXCLUSIVE: The Rock slams snowflakes as 'looking for reasons to be offended'

EXCLUSIVE: The Rock slams snowflakes as 'looking for reasons to be offended'
    By Jack Andrews, Exclusive / Published 11th January 2019
    3-4 minutes

He "laid the smackdown" on PC softies in an exclusive chat with the Daily Star.

While The People’s Champion applauds the fact nowadays anyone can “be who they want to be” the musclebound man-mountain raged at the constant offence snowflakes take from everything.

The legendary wrestler turned actor says it does a disservice to war heroes who fought for freedom of speech.

He spoke out after a flood of snowflake stories hit the headlines.

F1 banned the much-loved Grid Girls over sexism fears, uni leaders banned clapping in case it upset soft students and there was outcry when equality fools demanded a re-branding of the tasty treats to "Gingerbread People".

As a result, former wrestler The Rock, who made 92million from his blockbuster movies last year, isn’t happy.

He said: “I don’t have to agree with what somebody thinks, who they vote for, what they voted for, what they think, but I will back their right to say or believe it.

“That’s democracy.

“So many good people fought for freedom and equality - but this generation are looking for a reason to be offended.

“If you are not agreeing with them then they are offended - and that is not what so many great men and women fought for.”

The superstar thinks that while the world has become a more tolerant and better place, whining snowflakes are draining positive change through their constant moaning.

“We thankfully now live in a world that has progressed over the last 30 or 40 years,” said the 46-year-old beefcake.

“People can be who they want, be with who they want, and live how they want.

“That can only be a good thing – but generation snowflake or, whatever you want to call them, are actually putting us backwards.”

The super fit megastar, who went from dishing out The People’s Elbow on WWE to becoming the world’s highest paid actor, and has gone to war on the overly precious.

Recent mind-boggling fun-draining campaigns include changing the name of Gingerbread Men to Gingerbread People and the end of popular darts walk-on girls.

The UK is mourning the death of comedy due to humourless crowds demanding no risky jokes.

Ricky Gervais has urged people to ignore the snowflakes and “joke about whatever the f*** you like”.

The Armed Forces recently went on a recruitment drive asking for "Snowflakes" and "Me Me Me Millennials" to sign up prompting a backlash.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...kes-WWE-legend

He has his finger in the air regarding his 2020 presidential chances

Trying to build ground for your candidacy, Dwayne? Nah. Stick to the movies. You're actually pretty good. Loved The Rundown and Walking Tall.

For those not acquainted with "The Rock" aka Dwayne Johnson, here he is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson

He might be good in front of a plow.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

I truly loves this guy.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

I think its still a bit early for him in politics..... Ive heard behind the scenes he is a decent individual.....

I know a few people that went to high school with him when his parents moved to Pennsylvanian. They all said he was a beast on the field even as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredude View Post
    I think its still a bit early for him in politics..... Ive heard behind the scenes he is a decent individual.....
    'I've never seen my son so happy' - mum of Irish boy who met Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson through Make-A-Wish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWBA...ature=youtu.be

'After such a bad year-and-a-half, here it was such an emotional rollercoaster it's amazing to see him so full of strength and energy, now all I want is for him to make a full recovery' - proud mum Tanya

THE mother of a young boy who met Hollywood actor Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson through the Make-A-Wish Foundation, has said that she had never seen her son as happy before.

PJ Larkin was diagnosed in April 2017 with Ewing's sarcoma, a rare disease in which cancer cells are found in the bone or in soft tissue, when he was aged just seven.

After undergoing gruelling treatment, the youngster, who is from Co Kildare, is now thankfully in remission.

Following his treatment, the brave nine-year-old's dreams came true recently when he came face-to-face with his own hero, semi-retired WWE star Johnson.

PJ (9) from Kildare is living with Ewing's sarcoma and recently had his wish to meet Dwayne Johnson granted! Check out the video below to see PJ meet his idol. Many thanks to @TheRock for granting PJ’s wish! #MagicalMonday https://t.co/F0PXPW2fFP via @YouTube
    — Make-A-Wish Ireland (@MakeAWish_ie) January 7, 2019

PJ's mum Tanya told Independent.ie: "He was always mad into wrestling, he was PJ a big fan of Dwayne and then when he started doing his films that was it, PJ was mad about him.

"When Make-A-Wish came up he straight away said he wanted to meet Dwayne if he could but we didn't think meeting Dwayne would actually happen, we thought it was way too far-fetched.

"We were saying to him maybe he could do something like go to Disneyland instead but he was adamant he'd hold out for Dwayne."

The Make-A-Wish Foundation is an organisation which aims to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening conditions and last month they helped PJ to meet his icon.

Alongside two other children, Cameron (11) and Lucy (6), PJ got to meet Johnson on the set of his new film, Fast & Furious spin-off 'Hobbs & Shaw'.

Tanya recalls: "We got a call through Make-A-Wish in December saying that Dwayne was over in London filming and he was happy to meet the kids so would we go over.

"They just set everything up, I was shocked, I still can't believe it happened.
    ADVERTISEMENT
    Learn more

"We flew over to London on December 10 and spent the entire of the next day with Dwayne on the set.

"Dwayne is so down-to-earth, he treated the kids like absolutely royalty, he seemed like the nicest guy and was the exact same as he comes across in interviews.

"He was in awe of the children, it was amazing, they were his number one priority."

The Make-A-Wish Foundation has released a heart-warming video of The Baywatch star's day with his young fans.

"We are on the set of Hobbs & Shaw and it's a very special day," 'The Rock' said as he arrived.

"We have some very special visitors on set and I've been waiting a very long time to meet them."

Speaking to the children, he continued; "We are lucky enough to play heroes, but these are the real-life heroes."

'The Rock' showered the three children with gifts, including sweaters, hats, headphones, shirts - and even a batch of his "special signature chocolate cookies".

And when PJ declared he "didn't have an Xbox" for the year's supply of video games, 'The Rock' returned with Xboxes for the three children.

"I got these made for you, I told them I was going to meet some really cool kids," he said.

The clip has gone viral since it was shared online and Tanya joked that PJ is coping well with his newfound fame.

"We can't believe it, there's been a huge reaction to the video, he's like a little celebrity in the town.

"Seriously though after everything that he's been through over the past couple of years, he absolutely deserved for this treat to happen.

"I've honestly never seen him so happy and can't thank Make-A-Wish or Dwayne Johnson enough," Tanya noted.

"After such a bad year-and-a-half, here it was such an emotional rollercoaster it's amazing to see him so full of strength and energy, now all I want is for him to make a full recovery."

If you wish to get involved or donate to the Make-A-Wish Ireland foundation, click here.
    https://www.makeawish.ie/donate

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-37692006.html

( 3:14 Run Time )

Probably, the funniest wrestling promo I have ever seen. The Rock is a natural talent and seems like a genuine and caring person but he is to far left for me to ever vote for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjrm52WimtI
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

FIRST of all he is NOT muscle-bound. Watch hi range of motion. There is NO limitation there. He is actually VERY WELL muscled and well put together. We don't MAKE muscle-bound lifters any more if yer in a legit, proper, caring gym. We simply don't build people that way as lifters. EVERY muscle group gets work, especially the CONTRASTING group. Biceps? Damn straight...but Tris, Delts etc get work as much as the biceps.

Quads and Vasti? Absolutely so you can have good core thighs etc. But your femoral Biceps and glutes ALSO get work. BOTH directions get worked.

Watch the man's arms when he's at rest. They actually drop STRAIGHT DOWN....

Author of the piece used every trick in the copybook to minimalize and marginalize him.

Guy ain't dumb OR stupid.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

I LOVE the Rock. My favorite show of his is Southland Tales, hokey but hilarious even though i am a female
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

Wonder if the steroids will put him in the grave early?

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Wonder if the steroids will put him in the grave early?
    That is a common problem with many pro-wrestlers...

The British Bulldog
    Hawk
    Smash
    Ultimate Warrior
    Chris Benoit
    Eddie Guerrero
    Rick Rude
    Hercules Hernandez
    Macho Man
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

Given his current work-out ethic I don't know HOW much of what we see should be credited to anabolics.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

I saw a video where he apologized and said the interview was a fake - that it never took place and he did not say those things
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Looking? More like making it up as they go along!