Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Earth Chgs "Pastor Paul" & "Mike Around the World" on Earth Changes
+ Reply to Thread

"Pastor Paul" & "Mike Around the World" on Earth Changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOiyJeoid9Q&t=18s
    Duration: 46:53

For those who knows Mike, he has been on the inside and is now retired. He sheds light on what the earth is going through space and explains what's coming next.
    Last edited by Suzieq; 01-02-2019 at 12:17 PM.

To hear same interview (from above) without music in background, go 1 hr. 39 mins. 30 seconds into video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItRgXLODOGQ
    Duration: 3:02:07
    Last edited by Suzieq; 01-02-2019 at 12:29 PM.

I just got through listening. Very interesting to learn electronical transformers will be exploding around the country and world from something building up in the atmosphere. According to Mike this will continue through out the year of 2019. It has something to do with particulars in other space, mixing with our atmosphere. I’m not a scientist, you need to listen to Mike for more details. He also said thunder storms are going to get stronger and stronger.

About that 'blue light' transformer explosion in NYC the other night...back in the late 70s I was in the Army and stationed at Fort Polk, Louisiana. I had rented a house in Leesville and moved my family there so they'd be close by. One winter, the Post got an inch of snow. And when the snow first started falling, my family and I were at 'Micky Ds' enjoying an evening out. Suddenly, the lights started flashing off and on erratically...then explosions could be heard and bright flashes of light could be seen coming through the windows. The explosions and light flashes were scattered all around the city. And naturally, being current military, my first thoughts were of an enemy attack happening. But these were not anywhere near what I'd expect to see in an enemy attack. These flashes of light were of every color of the rainbow...literally. Then a transformer within sight of us blew up...with the prettiest flash of green light you can imagine. Well, when that happened we all knew what was really going on so we settled back into our chairs to watch the 'fireworks'. Not a very good idea to get out and clog the streets...and hamper the emergency vehicles flying around town. And anyway, the restaurant had just announced an "All you can eat...for free" menu change, so....

True story...
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Now, I do recall reading numerous stories a while back about electric poles catching on fire...mostly in Texas but in other states, too. What separates these stories from today's is that it has been confirmed that today's blue light explosions were due to exploding transformers. The 'old stories' were confirmed as 'unknown reasons'...because nearly all were absent of transformers.

Sorry, but the links to the old articles were lost several computers ago...and I have no idea how to even begin to try to find them. If somebody can find the old articles it'll prove what is being said now...in a way.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

Ok...I've tried my best and this is the best I can do on the electric highline poles catching fire for no known reason. Lol, the site at the link may be a 'proscribed' site but I believe I need to post this in order to help someone else, with better 'computer skills' to find the old stories on the net. So...here's the link to the site and a snippet from it concerning those fires. Oh and no need to try those links in the 'c&p'...I already did and they no longer has the articles posted and no mention of any archives...

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/15de2012.htm
    ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for December 15, 2012

""Last week in Texas, USA, there has been a strange conflagration, of power poles. Reportedly across at least five counties in that state, at last count, the tops of possibly over 100 poles have burst into flame, mysteriously. Local residents in the counties of Hill, Falls, Bell, Williamson and McLennan have witnessed this phenomenon, aghast. Ridiculous theories such as "dust", and "salt cakes" (even in an area where there is no salt in the air) are being blindly offered up. Revealingly, it was admitted by local DPS Trooper D. L. Wilson that "I can't even say career - not in my lifetime have I heard of this". The fiery poles story has been pretty much kept out of the big mainstream media outlets, though is trickling out here and there: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/202786...huts-down-i-30 and http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/A...182344131.html It would appear that the only way Joe Public will get the truth re this is through a QFZT. Would the Z please hose down the Lies? [and from another] http://www.examiner.com/article/doze...-central-texas One power company technician said that the fires likely were caused by a build up of dust on transformers that shorted out due to low-lying fog. The phenomenon that caused the fires, known as “tracking,” can occur when dust accumulated on the insulators of utility poles comes into contact with heavy fog conditions. The moisture, combined with caked-on elements, can act as a conductor of sorts, causing electricity in the power lines to arc and the poles to catch fire, several experts said. A similar incident occurred just last month in South Texas. 18,000 customers in Hidalgo, Starr, Cameron and Willacy counties lost power after numerous poles caught fire during foggy conditions on Nov. 16. [and from another] Also seen over Texas, around the same time, a large fireball: http://youtu.be/t5Lw6hI0IrE [and from another] I have just received a message from a trusted person in Beaumont, TX. She is seeing many FEMA personnel trucks and what seem to be FEMA refrigerated type trucks coming into the Port of Beaumont area. There are also military type troop trucks being seen. She has said that the large number of these vehicles is alarming. The general public is very aware of it. This is also happening at the same time of the "fireball" sightings. She is un-nerved! Does anyone know what is going on!?""

Thank you, Cappy!

PASTOR PAUL & Mike ~ New Update ~ Live Show Tonight @10PM ~ 1/03/2019 ~ Planet X

LIVE SHOW ON NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMFPxCqZkrM

Ionizing radiation moving at the speed of light is headed toward earth's atmosphere. When positively charged, it is very dangerous.
    Last edited by Suzieq; 01-03-2019 at 09:23 PM.