Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC FL Vet Starts Crowdfunding Campaign for Border Wall. The Amount He's Raised in 3 Days is Impressive!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NCGirl View Post
    $4,723,496 at 12:07

Going up quickly now...
    I am forced to revise my original prediction of 5 million for today. I will venture 7 million by midnight and that could be conservative. It appears to be a rush to the wall. This time from our side.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    It will begin to hit the MSM tonight if not during the talk show day. A lot of it will depend on how much Nancy Pelosi gives and how many times. Even Chucky over in the Senate might make multiple donations. This one has legs and is walking.
    Yeah, the morning and afternoon commute radio shows taking this up will be what's needed to really light this off....

This is history in the making folks. It will be talked about for years to come. Be a part of it and donate today!
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

Quote Originally Posted by tm1439m View Post
    This is history in the making folks. It will be talked about for years to come. Be a part of it and donate today!
    Amen !

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

I wonder if Russia will donate anything? LOL
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Just now heard on early morning talker news program, KFYI, 550 AM, announced current balance nearing 4M, and giving short background of organizer being a disabled veteran. Hopefully this will be repeated throughout the day. Anyone else hearing local story pickup? Social media? Other forums?
    Indianapolis and South Bend, IN have both tweeted and written articles.

A quick Google search Trump Wall Gofundme comes up with lots of hits.

I am forced to revise my original prediction of 5 million for today. I will venture 7 million by midnight and that could be conservative. It appears to be a rush to the wall. This time from our side.
    At the rate it's increasing, it could hit 10 million by tonight if it gets a bit of publicity. Go Wall!

Summerthyme

The SJWs tried to stop the GoFundMe Wall effort and in backfired. The backlash forced them to put the page back up and exposed another of their attempts at political oppression.

Fair use.
    BREAKING: GoFundMe Plays SICK JOKE On Border Wall Fund, Americans Respond With Fire

The Next News Network
    Published on Dec 19, 2018

Link to source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a560_CJMh3Q

run time 10:29
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    At the rate it's increasing, it could hit 10 million by tonight if it gets a bit of publicity. Go Wall!

Summerthyme
    That is what's in the back of my mind. The donation amounts are not large. Wait until the hitters come in at a Grand a pop. Rush, Hannity, Levin, and Savage could lay out some serious money. A hundred grand from each would be nothing. They would get that back from advertiser in no time.

I suggest you call your Congress Representative and Senator and ask them to donate. Let the bells of freedom ring in their ears.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

$4,475,557 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 72,900 people in 3 days

$4,475,557-$4,024,397=$451160 this last hour. growing faster every hour so far today.
    $4,945,746 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 80,980 people in 3 days
    $4,945,746- $4,475,557=$470,189

Hot dog that is well over 400,000 per hour today and its going up each hour. Looking at an easy 6 million plus by the end of today east coast time. A little more west coast time. And as people become aware it could skyrocket well beyond.
    Back when I was a kid.

Just broke 5 million. Going do my happy dance now.

Don't worry dogmanan given time it will come to you.

Over 5 million!! Yahoo!!! Look out 10 million here we come!!!

$5,023,712 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 82,346 people in 3 days
    Back when I was a kid.

If this doesn't get the attention of the congress-critters, they're all in a political coma!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

The Great wall of China was built to keep invaders out. Be like china. Build the wall.
    Back when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    If this doesn't get the attention of the congress-critters, they're all in a political coma!

The problem with them the money is not flowing into their campaign coffers or offshore accounts.

Border fence in Israel cut illegal immigration by 99 percent, GOP senator says
    Need an example of a border wall that works? Look to Israel, President Donald Trump has repeatedly said.

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., echoed the idea during a Feb. 3 CNN interview, claiming that a border fence in Israel has drastically cut illegal immigration along its southern border.

Our ruling
    Johnson said Israel cut its illegal immigration rate by "99 percent" by constructing a 143-mile fence along its southern border.

Israeli government data support Johnson’s statement.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ration-99-per/

Chairman Johnson Releases Report On Israeli Homeland Security and Applicable Lessons for the United States
    Key Findings of the report:

- Israel constructed a fence along its border with Egypt in approximately two years.

- Israel spent $415 million ($2.9 million per mile) to construct a 143-mile fence on its border with Egypt. The United States has spent $2.3 billion to construct 654 miles of pedestrian and vehicle barrier fencing along the U.S.-Mexico border, averaging about $3.5 million spent per mile—representing a 21 percent higher cost per mile than Israel.

- Israel spends approximately $8.3 million annually ($58,000 per mile) to maintain its 143-mile fence bordering Egypt. The United States spends $50 to $55 million annually ($77,000 per mile) maintaining its 650 miles of fencing along the border with Mexico—33 percent more than Israel.

- Israel stations approximately one person for every 1.2 miles of fencing along its border with Egypt. The United States stations approximately 1 person for every 2.2 miles of its border with Mexico.

- The number of illegal crossers on the Israel-Egypt border dropped after the construction of the fence, from more than 16,000 in 2011 to less than 20 in 2016—a 99 percent decrease.

The report can be found here:

http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/download...reat-of-attack
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

.... A lot of it will depend on how much Nancy Pelosi gives and how many times. Even Chucky over in the Senate might make multiple donations.....
    I know it's funny . . . but, I refuse to do the same. I don't want those lying treasonous loons getting ANY credit (if this gofundme succeeds).

HB
    "The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
    Cicero, 55 BC
    Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC - 43 BC)
    "The more things change, the more they stay the same." -- popular cliché

Still rolling in..........lol.....

$5,267,192 of $1.0B goal

Build that wall patriots! Build that wall.

I donated at 7 this morning and it has more than doubled at this point.
    Been reading for years, just now starting to talk.

$4,945,746 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 80,980 people in 3 days
    $4,945,746- $4,475,557=$470,189

Hot dog that is well over 400,000 per hour today and its going up each hour. Looking at an easy 6 million plus by the end of today east coast time. A little more west coast time. And as people become aware it could skyrocket well beyond.
    $5,426,563 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 88,989 people in 3 days

$5,426,563-$4,945,746= $480817 Climbing higher per hour still!
    Back when I was a kid.

$5.4 million now!

I just sent President Trump an update on Brian Kolfage Go Fund the Wall. Along with a Merry Christmas. President Trump has done more for Vets in 25 months than what has been done in the last 25 years. Heck we can even wash our hands at the VA with both hot and cold water. Under Bam only cold.

We got your back on this one President Trump.

I'm surprised Go Fund Me hasn't pulled his campaign.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    $1,013,266 of $1.0B goal

Just wait till this hits Fox on the Laura Ingraham show.........may only take a few hours to blast thru the goal. Go Fund me better raise their limit on this one. I am SO happy this is happening. All you folks that have been bah humbugging Trump are finding out that we DO still support our President and if Congress doesn't they can be removed or shown to be the cowards they always have been.......
    This is part and parcel of what I was trying to get across the other day when everyone was ragging on Trump and I asked that member what they were doing to help Trump. It really does start with we the people!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Actually, I agree. The government cannot accept direct donations.

And dogmanan is off this thread (before he gets himself banned from TB.)

How does one make this work then? Just asking because I'm a noob when it comes to these sorts of things.
    And thank you he was becoming rather tiresome.

A contractor doesn’t have the immunity that the gov has. The “environmental impact” lawsuits would stop a private contractor cold. Plus, a lot of the land is federally owned. They wouldn’t be allowed to build on that either. Chuck, I’m more than a little surprised at your lack of understanding this.
    There's also the issue of the monarch butterfly sanctuary that's being threatened by said wall.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    How does one make this work then?
    Governments build infrastructure. Those governments put out competitive bids, and hire a contractor. That contractor then performs the work and is paid by the government.

Private people saying, "This needs to be built and I'm going to build it" is simply not doable when it comes to this kind of thing. It would be like the "Me So Great Company" deciding to build a new freeway on its own hook. Do you understand the chaos that would ensue?

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE---> https://www.facebook.com/GoFundTheWall

Brian KolfageJr
    USAF RETIRED
    BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
    BRIANKOLFAGE.COM

I just jumped on board with my offering. Not in the neighborhood of the 'Highest' donations thus far, but well above the current average. If it fizzles . . . so what, I'm on record as trying.

HB
    "The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
    Cicero, 55 BC
    Roman author, orator, & politician (106 BC - 43 BC)
    "The more things change, the more they stay the same." -- popular cliché

Quote Originally Posted by Haybails View Post
    I just jumped on board with my offering. Not in the neighborhood of the 'Highest' donations thus far, but well above the current average. If it fizzles . . . so what, I'm on record as trying.

HB

Good for you. Makes me proud.....

$5,748,140 of $1.0B goal

I thoroughly expect it to go past $7 mil by midnight.

FYI - CNBC is running an article on the fundraiser today. LOTS of people checking that, given recent market activity today and the past couple weeks.

It will likely hit the MSM airways at the 6 pm news, given Trump isn't going to sign the funding bill - without wall funding. Those parts of the gov not already funded, will shut down at midnight tomorrow, unless a deal is reached before then. Given the related newsworthiness (is that a word?) of the fundraiser, it'll at least get a mention during that coverage.

If the goal is reached, and adequate guarantees are provided that the money WILL go the wall; I think there'll be a way for the gov to accept the donation and make it happen. Might set precedent; I don't recall anything like this in the past... but where there's a will there's a way. Yeah, it'll likely conform to gov contracting regulations.

The political part of this fundraiser, and where the numbers will send a message to congress critters of all stripes, is in the number of people donating; how much is raised in a short amount of time. They keep pushing their social-marxist BS on the country, or fighting against Trump's agenda and I dare them to TRY to imagine what else can be organized to "contain" them, before they can wrangle tv airtime to whine about unfairness or brag about how patriotic they are.

Maybe if they just look at what they've tried to exhort their own loyal cadres to... they'll start to get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixin View Post
    I'm interested in the bonds option.

Mississippi congressman proposes ‘border bonds’ to pay for wall between US, Mexico

Here's a snip:

U.S. Rep. Steven Palazzo said Monday he is introducing the “Border Bonds for America Act of 2018,” which would allow Americans to purchase revenue bonds to help finance construction of a wall between the United States and Mexico.

“During World War II, 85 million Americans purchased $185 billion in war bonds and financially supported our troops while they were defending our country,” Palazzo said in a written statement. “This legislation would allow for the patriots of today’s era to help support American security in the same way as previous generations.”

https://www.sunherald.com/news/polit...223221360.html
    I like this option a lot!

Governments build infrastructure. Those governments put out competitive bids, and hire a contractor. That contractor then performs the work and is paid by the government.

Private people saying, "This needs to be built and I'm going to build it" is simply not doable when it comes to this kind of thing. It would be like the "Me So Great Company" deciding to build a new freeway on its own hook. Do you understand the chaos that would ensue?
    Yes, I have a bunch of thoughts on this fund drive that I'm not able to pull together at the moment. I like the bonds idea the best, there's a lot that could go right and a lot that could go wrong. I think what I like best about this is this is sending a loud message to congress who needs to do their damned jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    The problem with them the money is not flowing into their campaign coffers or offshore accounts.
    This is always the problem with congress! The whole pay to play thing pisses me off and to no end!

Amazing And Historical
    Attached Images
    LeV

Found a link on Rense.com about this and it lead to FOX News.

Rush has mentioned it. Scanning radio stations in the car, almost powered through it - but heard enough to put it out here.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

Actually, it's substantially different. The Washington Monument repair didn't have every Marxist in the country (and in congress) against it. They (the Marxists in congress) will try to "Kavenaugh" any attempt to use those funds. Remember, delay, delay, delay...

The total has gone over six million now, with over 100,000 people contributing.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45