Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC FL Vet Starts Crowdfunding Campaign for Border Wall. The Amount He's Raised in 3 Days is Impressive!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Go back and see what Brian says about how the money will be contributed to the Wall. There are actually ways that the fund he is making can be limited to design/construction of The Wall.

I read it before posting; just don’t believe it will happen. Just wait and see.........

$1,501,826 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 25,324 people in 2 days
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

give people the option to use $80 from their tax refund to go to the wall. I would support that over the presidential election fund!
    SnowSquaw
    WHO IS Q? #QANON #WWG1WGA .... Let's do this.

well, nothing would stop the purchase of materials or use of the money by a contractor.....
    A contractor doesn’t have the immunity that the gov has. The “environmental impact” lawsuits would stop a private contractor cold. Plus, a lot of the land is federally owned. They wouldn’t be allowed to build on that either. Chuck, I’m more than a little surprised at your lack of understanding this.

Prayers sent up this wonderful man and his family.

He is possibly putting himself in harm's way.

If you think that the powers that be will allow wall, forget it. They will never let this happen. I hope and pray that those funds don't get stolen and also for the safety and protection of him and family.

This is awful anyway, as people should not have to pay for that out of pocket.

Unreal.
    A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. - Proverbs 15:1

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    This is like buying a brick for that wall folks.

that's exactly what I was thinking - it's like a church or community fundraiser for a building fund boost ....

I think the $$$$ needs to go toward a particular segment of The Wall - populated section - public access - eazy visitor access >>> call it the Patriot Wall or something .... during WW2 the War Bond campaign boosted moral by naming a destroyer or a Liberty ship especially for a city .....
    Illini Warrior

I hate to be skeptical, sorry, and here is some more: is this legit, or a scam?

Don't get angry, please. It is a valid question.

I hope that ain't an opportunist posing as someone they are not.

100% of the funds can't go to the wall as it is, as GoFundMe takes a chunk.

I hope I am not smelling a rat, but there are GoFundMe scams, you know.
    A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. - Proverbs 15:1

up to 1.5 million now.......and gofundme won't shut this down if they get the usual 10% for hosting. Too big to fail!!!
    True North Strong and Free

Well, we just bought a brick for that wall. Not much but I have been watching all the small donations adding up. As to those naysayers. I think this guy is legit. And even if he isn't, what we donated is not going to break our bank.

It was time to take a stand and do something to stick it to those dc swamp dwellers.....

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    A contractor doesn’t have the immunity that the gov has. The “environmental impact” lawsuits would stop a private contractor cold. Plus, a lot of the land is federally owned. They wouldn’t be allowed to build on that either. Chuck, I’m more than a little surprised at your lack of understanding this.
    ya.

Surface vs deeper thought.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Took long enough to see ya on this thread.

/snark
    Did ya miss me? LOL And I love you too.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    — Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    Did ya miss me? LOL And I love you too.
    Said by one of our very own "Never Trumper"........persons.....

So, nothing new here or to see.......

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Closing in on 1.9 million. Not a bad start. I still say two million by midnight and 5 million or better tomorrow.

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." Ayn Rand
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post
    up to 1.5 million now.......and gofundme won't shut this down if they get the usual 10% for hosting. Too big to fail!!!
    Just curious where you came up with that number? This in blue is what I found on the site. You may be right i just can not find it anywhere.

Keep more of the money you raise with GoFundMe

When a donation is processed, processing fees are deducted the donation total. For example, when someone donates $100 through GoFundMe, we might pay $3.20 (2.9% of the total plus $0.30).

GoFundMe saves you money by charging no platform fee.
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Recall earlier the states and cities telling contractors that if they worked on "the wall" Trump wants to put up they'd be barred for life from any other work from them?....Yeah as far as I know that threat hasn't been withdrawn.

Well I've wanted the wall since Ronny caved to the Dams, that's what? over 30 years? Pretty sure the .gov won't ever cough up the money, but if we do, they'll see how much we want it. If they still stand in our way, it'll be TIME, folks. It'll be TIME!

Donated, it was over 1,900,000. Might be to 2 mil by now...

This might be what wakes people up that THE GOVERNMENT AIN'T YOUR FRIEND, AND WANTS YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR REPLACEMENTS.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

$2,008,508 of $1.0B goal
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

$2,102,312 of $1.0B goal

And still going strong

$2,110,565 of $1.0B goal

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    Said by one of our very own "Never Trumper"........persons.....

So, nothing new here or to see.......
    You calling me something does not make it so. Believe what you will, it's not my problem.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    — Robert Heinlein

It isn't so much the amount of money raised - it is the number of people willing to donate to a cause and putting their money on Trump.

It is 38,000 people giving around $60 average. That says a lot to politicians in just 3 days!

Wait till more people actually hear about it - will have 500,000 donating soon.
    True North Strong and Free

$2,281,854 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 38,670 people in 3 days
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Rounding off it is coming in at $150,000 an hour. I would expect this to be the slow time. 2.43 million now.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

$2,491,284 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 41,954 people in 3 days

2491284/41954= average of 59.38 per person. That indicates the possibility that more people with less money are now donating. Lots of people just the average is dropping a bit. Or just less people with more money are currently donating, lol. There is no real way of knowing from the data we have available. What we do have is the fact that Americans are willing to pay for the wall despite already being robbed of tax monies for many years now. They just sent a couple of billion to Mexico and central America to help them out and hopefully help keep people down there instead of coming here. Knowing the crooked Government we have it could likely be actually being used to fund the caravans. Folks this is the start of day 3. My guess is as millions find out about this there will be millions more giving to the Build That wall Fund.

We made a difference when we voted Trump into office. The media, the government on both sides, big business people like Macys for instance, and heck most republicans were even against Trump including many of you from the beginning. I stood behind him and was laughed at daily when I said he would be our next president but I never gave up. One friend of many years who always agreed with my opinion of politics that works a local electrical supply business actually screamed at me that he was tired of me talking about all the great things Trump was going to do.He flipped out and cussed at me and he is a very religious man. He lost it and considered people like me as who supported Trump to have fallen off the deep end. He said Trump was a disgusting pig. He also was watching the media every day for his information. It took quite a while before he would stay in the showroom when I came in. Then one day he finally came up to me, apologized and said he was wrong and after checking out Trump for himself he now (bakc then) realized that Trump was for America long before his run for president. I shared info every time I went there to the other employees because I knew they would tell him lol. We are back to being good friends. I did not hold it against him for a moment. I was actually hurt by the actions he made as we always seemed to be allies when it came to politics. Glad he finally came to his senses. We made a difference then and we can make one now. I can not imagine what this country and the world would look like had the Hildebeast won that election. Trump has done so much for us and the economy and that is what matters most. putting hungry people to work and getting the country moving in a better direction. Troops are coming home, battles are being won because soldiers are actually allowed to do what they should always have been able to do. He pretty much tells the media and half or more of the entire government to kiss his ass on a daily basis. He can not make all the changes he wants without the support of the very government he fights on a daily basis. We all have our opinions and mine is America is far better off with Trump in office.

We have a chance to make a difference now. Yeah it seems impossible but like i said above it seemed that way when Trump ran for office. We sure are not going to get the wall any time soon if we depend on our governmental self professed rulers. It may be a long shot but it is the only possible shot we have a getting a wall started any time soon. many of you people were also down on Trump when he ran for office. Well he is there and doing what he said he would do where ever possible. many times some of you have said he did this or that and he ain't for us. I think some of you may not be fully aware of how messed up the self appointed rulers have made the system. They can tie up just about anything for about as long as they want and yet Trump continues to move forward. He may drop his fight for the wall today when making his moves but Trump is a business man who knows how to make deals and he is not giving up he is just making tactical moves to keep the overall process going the way he thinks it needs to go based on the idiots he has to deal with every day.

Now do your part and help fund the wall!!!!
    Last edited by tm1439m; 12-20-2018 at 07:15 AM.
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

$2,616,521 of $1.0B goal. Wow
    B.O.H.I.C.A.

Merry Christmas to the grandkids, especially the twins due in West Texas.
    Been reading for years, just now starting to talk.

Is there also a place for contractors to sign up to donate their time building the wall?

This shows the globalist government the real breath of the nation. Those fools in DC need to be aware of just what is reality and what isn't.

We should see an uptick in the donations pouring in now. Fox News top story below. People are going to start finding out about the Gofundme campaign. My guess is the lying media will jump in and report about it even if a bad spin because they can not set by while the biggest real news in a long time is happening right before their lying eyes, lol.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vet...nd-border-wall

Triple-amputee Air Force veteran on mission to raise $1B for US-Mexico border wall

A triple amputee U.S. military veteran says he was inspired to raise money for President Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall after reading a New York Post article that questioned why no one had taken up the mantle.

In just three days, Brian Kolfage’s GoFundMe campaign, “We The People Will Fund The Wall,” has racked up more than $2 million from more than 34,000 people, with a goal of raising $1 billion.

"If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall," the page reads. "That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this."— Brian Kolfage, triple amputee U.S. military veteran

Kolfage wrote that the campaign has been in touch with the Trump administration “to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion.”

“As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today,” Kolfage’s page reads. “Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.”

He added: “Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victory. They'd rather see President Trump fail than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.”

Kolfage is a retired U.S. Air Force member who served in Iraq. During his second deployment for Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2004, Kolfage was injured in a rocket attack at Balad Air Base. According to Kolfage's website, a 107mm rocket shell exploded about three feet away from him. Kolfage lost both legs and his right hand and required 11 months of therapy at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.

Kolfage continued to serve in the Air Force for several more years and was assigned to Davis Monthan Air Force Base in Arizona as the base security manager. Kolfage is "the most severely wounded Airman to survive any war," his website states. He is now a motivational speaker and has appeared multiple times on FOX News.

Kolfage graduated from the University of Arizona's School of Architecture in 2014 and is now married with children.

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment. This week, the White House retracted its $5 billion figure to fund the border wall amid a looming government shutdown.

“We have other ways that we can get to that $5 billion that we’ll work with Congress,” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told Fox News on Tuesday.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., on Wednesday indicated the Senate will consider a stopgap measure to continue funding the government to avert a government shutdown – but it won’t include Trump’s desired allocation for border wall funding because of the “reality of our political moment.”

BORDER WALL EFFORT GETTING BOOST FROM US SHERIFFS' CROWDFUNDING SITE

Kolfage's campaign is not the first crowdfunding effort to raise money for the border wall. In September the National Sheriff's Association launched a website for donations. As of mid-December, the website has garnered nearly $160,000.
    Back when I was a kid.

Holy smokes its climbing faster now!

$2,922,766 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 48,090 people in 3 days
    Back when I was a kid.

$3,058,605 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 49,962 people in 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post
    Pitch in or get out of the way!
    I agree. Its about being the bigger man.

I never ever give to any donation of any kind. I do my part by giving directly to local people I see in need. I do work for elderly many times and charge either half my normal rate and many times I charge nothing. There is a young lady that is working as a cashier and she also goes to college funded by her own means. She is sweet as can be and is divorced from the man who beat her and made her life miserable. She is a tiny little thing. He needs a good a$# whipping. I gave her $20 yesterday and have done it several times in the past. Its not much but man does she get a big grin when I give her money. She knows i am just trying to help and is very grateful. My wife had a girl working under her who needed a quality printer to be able to keep her job working from home. She has 5 kids and could not afford the printer. My wife told me the girl was just going to quit and go back to Wendy's because she could not get things going as needed since her kids took everything she had. I went out and bought a real nice printer and gave it to her. She was over whelmed and very grateful and she stuck with it having hope and things worked out for her. Although it was a expensive printer as far as printers go it was not much for me to buy yet out of her reach being in the shape she was in. That is normally where i put my donations. And I do this stuff quite often but never do I donate to these groups that pay more to the exects than to the charity. This wall fund is different and will benefit us all. Its something i am glad to have the opportunity to do.
    Back when I was a kid.

I'm interested in the bonds option.

Mississippi congressman proposes ‘border bonds’ to pay for wall between US, Mexico

Here's a snip:

U.S. Rep. Steven Palazzo said Monday he is introducing the “Border Bonds for America Act of 2018,” which would allow Americans to purchase revenue bonds to help finance construction of a wall between the United States and Mexico.

“During World War II, 85 million Americans purchased $185 billion in war bonds and financially supported our troops while they were defending our country,” Palazzo said in a written statement. “This legislation would allow for the patriots of today’s era to help support American security in the same way as previous generations.”

https://www.sunherald.com/news/polit...223221360.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mixin View Post
    I'm interested in the bonds option.

Mississippi congressman proposes ‘border bonds’ to pay for wall between US, Mexico

Here's a snip:

U.S. Rep. Steven Palazzo said Monday he is introducing the “Border Bonds for America Act of 2018,” which would allow Americans to purchase revenue bonds to help finance construction of a wall between the United States and Mexico.

“During World War II, 85 million Americans purchased $185 billion in war bonds and financially supported our troops while they were defending our country,” Palazzo said in a written statement. “This legislation would allow for the patriots of today’s era to help support American security in the same way as previous generations.”

https://www.sunherald.com/news/polit...223221360.html
    Great option in my opinion.
    Back when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by tm1439m View Post
    Holy smokes its climbing faster now!

$2,922,766 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 48,090 people in 3 days
    $3,243,443 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 52,816 people in 3 days

I hour later and 3243443-2922766= 320677 in one hour. Things are picking up.
    Back when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by tm1439m View Post
    Great option in my opinion.
    Which will never, EVER, be allowed by the Marxists.

Just made my donation and the total is up to $3,437,388.00!!!
    "Life's mysterious. You can't take it too serious!"

Yesterday someone predicted 5M today. From these early reports, it could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Yesterday someone predicted 5M today. From these early reports, it could happen.
    That would be me. Feels good.