Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC FL Vet Starts Crowdfunding Campaign for Border Wall. The Amount He's Raised in 3 Days is Impressive!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Well shit why should we the people pay for a wall when are gov. should be paying for it.

JUST WOUNDERING.
    First we'd be paying for via taxes, second this is as intended to pay for a wall as it is sending a message to the political/oligarch class....also does it a lot faster than a reflector vest campaign akin to France....

Well shit why should we the people pay for a wall when are gov. should be paying for it.

JUST WOUNDERING.
    Well at least it is voluntary, unlike the tax money the .gov takes from us................
    Mongo only pawn in game of life

Do what's needed to ensure that you're better at something worthwhile come Monday morning than you were on Friday afternoon.

The time to improve your skills and capabilities is not the moment when you wish you'd already done it long ago. And disasters large and small don't make appointments.

JUST WOUNDERING.
    The GovRUs.

Unfortunately our elected reps have dug-in and decided they know better than us. It's gonna take a while to root them out but in the meantime some things just have to get done.

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    First we'd be paying for via taxes, second this is as intended to pay for a wall as it is sending a message to the political/oligarch class....also does it a lot faster than a reflector vest campaign akin to France....
    Dude they the politications don't care what we the average people have to say that has been proven already.

DAM we are so screwd for sure.

They take our tax money and spend it in ways to enrage* and enslave US; not caring because they think they know better than we do. This is money we voluntarily donate for a specific purpose - BECAUSE they chose NOT TO FUND IT. AGAIN.

The message is: next time, we'll try something a "bit different", if you don't start getting with the program.

* I sure didn't want to fund all the oopsie and cost overruns for Obamacare, did you?

$1,209,228 and climbing, BUILD THAT WALL!!!

One thing it can do is reduce welfare that in a long run can be good for us and our children. Of course we can all lay around and lick our wounds and wait for all hell to break loose and the world to fall apart. At least with this it has a chance of making a difference.

Dude they the politications don't care what we the average people have to say that has been proven already.
    Tell that to Grey Davis.....how far is a recall election from a mass assault on the capital office buildings?....

Quote Originally Posted by tm1439m View Post
    $1,209,228 and climbing, BUILD THAT WALL!!!

One thing it can do is reduce welfare that in a long run can be good for us and our children. Of course we can all lay around and lick our wounds and wait for all hell to break loose and the world to fall apart. At least with this it has a chance of making a difference.

SURE GO FUND ME. SURE............

WHAT A JOKE, IMHO.............................................. .....................................

Tell that to Grey Davis.....
    WHO THE F IS GREY DAVIS.

WHO THE F IS GREY DAVIS.
    Recalled Governor of California replaced by "Arnold"....

Recalled Governor of California replaced by "Arnold"....

you are so funny.

Governor of California what a joke ............................

What's interesting about a fully transparent effort like this is you get to see the progress being made in real time toward a goal ... the goal being invested in by those who value it.

Of course it's a given that a minority of folks will willingly end up paying for the wall ... which will in fact benefit everyone whether they contributed or not. But that's America today, isn't it?

I'm in. It is over 1.25 million and moving fast.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

you are so funny.

Governor of California what a joke ............................
    It wasn't to the CA Dems....

Take the money out of the funds the state department is giving to Mexico.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

--Benjamin Franklin

Ridiculous. Someone will enjoy spending all that hard earned money.

But it won’t be on a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post

I don't see that money being transfered "blind" into the general fund. This went beyond it being about the money as soon as the tally passed a million....ETA: It is all politics now....
    Last edited by Housecarl; 12-19-2018 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Smart phone auto corrwct strikes again....

Well, you know... it's OK to be wary of this, whatever your reason, dogmanann. But truly, do you want to dissuade people who are tired of just sitting & b*tching online... and want to DO SOMETHING instead?

Or will only bloodshed suffice?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    Well, you know... it's OK to be wary of this, whatever your reason, dogmanann. But truly, do you want to dissuade people who are tired of just sitting & b*tching online... and want to DO SOMETHING instead?

Funny dude................................

Quote Originally Posted by smith357 View Post

Go back and see what Brian says about how the money will be contributed to the Wall. There are actually ways that the fund he is making can be limited to design/construction of The Wall.

(Y'all young'uns have no idea what typing "The Wall" means to someone of the Viet Nam Era. And yep there were contributions to THAT wall as well, though the .gov built it.)
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

Looks to me that we'll hit $2M before tomorrow morning.

Of course soon, some large donors will start dropping sacks of money into the pot and excitement and momentum will build like a mega Powerball jackpot.

JUST WOUNDERING.
    Where's the government going to get the money? Just sayin. Besides that, f the people are donating the money … then that would mean the money has already been printed, and in circulation so nothing added to the national debt.
    Last edited by Bogey; 12-19-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post

I am pretty sure that only a Jeffersonian solution will resolve the issue. It really doesn't appear to be an "if" bloodshed is required but more of a "when and how much" bloodshed will be required. As some of those in office have shown, they aren't leaving till they are carried out, just look a McCain or Pelosi.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords.

--Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post
    Looks to me that we'll hit $2M before tomorrow morning.

Of course soon, some large donors will start dropping sacks of money into the pot and excitement and momentum will build like a mega Powerball jackpot.
    That is the way it will likely go. My guess only a very small amount of people even know about it yet. Many are going to donate again as they see it grow. Its a chance to make a difference. I could not care less about what the government has done is doing or should do. We need that wall and have a chance of actually getting it. I commend the man, triple amputee Brian for doing this. A true patriot for sure.

It will be over 2 million by midnight. Could really escalate come morning as word spreads. Every dollar sends a message. Just think of it as sticking a wooden stake in Dracula's heart.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

$1,363,913 of $1.0B goal

Mr. Kolfage has been on Fox several times before.

With regard to this Wall effort, he will be on Laura Ingraham's show Thursday evening and on Maria Bartiromo's morning show on Fox Business Friday morning.

Things will start really popping after that.

NO.

Do y'all remember when Trump first started talking about this wall? Do you remember WHO he said would pay for this wall?? It was not the hard working people of this country, now was it?

NO. Y'all are being suckered and snookered and fooled once again.

But this is still America and, for now, you are free to put your money where you want to. Carry on.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    — Robert Heinlein

You people are so funny.................

Do you think this money is going to go to the wall...................

I don't think so...........

Exactly, it is like putting on the florescent vests on and saying we can even with out you!
    "Man is not to be blamed for sinning. After all, he faces great temptations and is extremely vulnerable. What he is blamed for is not doing Teshuvah (repenting) because he can do that at any time." Rav Simcha Bunim of P'shischa

Checking my funds.

$1,418,899 of $1.0B goal
    Raised by 23,819 people in 2 days
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

If you can get that much that fast now, how much, and how many votes, can be effectively guaranteed come 2020?...ETA: For that matter if Trump holds a "fireside chat" to publicly brief the population of the United States and put out a "hue and cry", that many dollars, never mind the attendance at his rallies, should scare the crap out of anyone with an FBI Clue in and about the Swamp....
    After the first billion amount is received, and sent to the White House - compliments of the American people - Trump could use his fireside chat "moment" to thank J6P for the wall funding while simultaneously pummeling the stuffing out of the do-nothing Congress-critters - repeatedly, as required - would love to hear how the MSM would spin this whole affair, particularly after the first billion dollars in wall-contracts has been awarded, and a second billion were soon to follow - and a third, etc., gratis of J6P.

LOTS of fireside chat moments . . . might cause Twitter to burn to the ground . . .

Git 'R Done®.

Of course, some liberal judge, somewhere, might try to declare such funding as "illegal," and the creation of Russians trying to undermine the U.S. government . . .

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    NO.

Do y'all remember when Trump first started talking about this wall? Do you remember WHO he said would pay for this wall?? It was not the hard working people of this country, now was it?

NO. Y'all are being suckered and snookered and fooled once again.

But this is still America and, for now, you are free to put your money where you want to. Carry on.

Took long enough to see ya on this thread.

/snark

You people are so funny.................

Do you think this money is going to go to the wall...................

I don't think so...........
    Actually, I agree. The government cannot accept direct donations.

And dogmanan is off this thread (before he gets himself banned from TB.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Actually, I agree. The government cannot accept direct donations.
    well, nothing would stop the purchase of materials or use of the money by a contractor.....
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

TACAMO!! NOW!!

I think we need to demand they are not allowed to use union pay scale with this money as we the people want our money worth and unions can go to hell in a hand basket.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Yeah, Brian doesn't QUITE understand "limits"....

FANTASTIC guy to interact with (gotta LUV the Intarwebz), and if yer in need of a boost he's yer guy.
    If a human can imagine it - then it is possible.

Cheerleading horse for humanity
    Dobbin
    You GO BRIAN. Its what you DO.
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego