Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC FL Vet Starts Crowdfunding Campaign for Border Wall. The Amount He's Raised in 3 Days is Impressive!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

3 FL Vet Starts Crowdfunding Campaign for Border Wall. The Amount He's Raised in 3 Days is Impressive!

Florida Vet Starts Crowdfunding Campaign For Border Wall. The Amount He’s Raised In 3 Days Is Impressive.

By Michael Stanley -
    December 19, 2018

Triple-amputee Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage of Florida has decided that if the government isn’t going to do their job to keep America safe by securing the border, then he will.

But not alone, of course. Kolfage has started a GoFundMe page to raise money for the U.S.-Mexico border wall that President Trump promised to build during his presidential campaign, but unfortunately, has hit a snag with getting it funded. What’s truly insane about all of this is how much money Kolfage has managed to raise in just three days. You ready for this? He’s raised $400,000. Yowza.

Kolfage created the campaign on Sunday, which is titled “We the People Will Fund the Wall.” The crowdfunding goal is $1 billion to help fund President Donald Trump’s U.S.-Mexico border wall — one of the president’s original campaign tent poles and a point of contention on both sides of the aisle.

Kolfage page states that “[i]t’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.” “If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall,” Kolfage continues. “That equates to roughly $5 billion, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.”

Kolfage adds that as a triple-amputee veteran with a family of his own, he feels it’s important to “ensure future generations have everything [U.S. citizens] have today.” “As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today,” he writes. “Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.”

Kolfage says that Democrats will stall the U.S-Mexico border wall “by every means possible” and will “play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victory.” “They’d rather see President Trump fail than see America succeed,” he adds, calling the wall “our duty as citizens,” and compares it to the WWII generation raising war bonds. “[If] we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.”

The crowdfunding page has now been shared on Facebook over 100,000 times as of the writing of the original source quoted above, and has been receiving donations by the minute. In fact, one donation alone was $5,000. Now, what the left will want you to believe about this project is that, at it’s core, it’s racist. Folks want to keep out Mexicans because they hate the “brown man,” but that’s simply not true at all.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3713982/posts
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Yeah, Brian doesn't QUITE understand "limits"....

FANTASTIC guy to interact with (gotta LUV the Intarwebz), and if yer in need of a boost he's yer guy.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.
    To see them driven before you
    To listen to the lamentations of their women

Where is the hot link to the Go fund me page? Anyone?

Nevermind. Found it myself.......

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwal...uIwwPB98RJnreY

Oh and it's at
    $943,042

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

We The People Will Fund The Wall

• My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

• Please read entire statement before emailing questions

• Any questions about this message & Follow me on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com

• The campaign is set to the MAX that Gofundme has at the moment... working to get it raised

• USE #GoFundTheWall as a hashtag on social media

----------------MEDIA----------------

FOX NEWS : 12/20 Laura Ingraham Tonight at 10pm EST in the works, will let you know.
    12/20: 7:15am CST The Tennessee Star Report on 98.3 FM and 1510 WLAC - Nashville
    FOX NEWS BUSINESS: 12/21 Mornings With Maria

LIKE & FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE---> Click here

The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different. Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society. I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

Brian KolfageJr
    USAF RETIRED
    BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
    BRIANKOLFAGE.COM
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Even if he doesn't get enough to put up a section of wall, the likely closing of this "go fundme" by the service providers will be an "exhibit" for the political circus to come....

$974,700

Donations are flying in. I hope Trump has this link so he can watch/see that Americans are serious about getting the Wall built.

$981,230

$987,290 Lol........

Well now. That sounds like a GREAT Christmas donation to me. If for no other reason, than to encourage Trump that we'll step up to the plate, when Congress won't. Heh heh Congress; now you look like horse's azzes, don't ya?

Approaching the 1 Million mark.....

$987,290

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    Well now. That sounds like a GREAT Christmas donation to me. If for no other reason, than to encourage Trump that we'll step up to the plate, when Congress won't. Heh heh Congress; now you look like horse's azzes, don't ya?
    Yup, but then they always look like horses azzes......

This does my heart good!

God bless Brian. For all he lost, instead of throwing our president under the bus, he went to work to help him build our wall. I wish him great success.

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    Even if he doesn't get enough to put up a section of wall, the likely closing of this "go fundme" by the service providers will be an "exhibit" for the political circus to come....
    And, the more in GoFundMe donations received, the stronger the message will be, directly from J6P's wallet, to Congress, et al.

They refuse to listen to our petitions of one ilk, or another - but they will not be able to ignore the roar of REAL money that is NOT under their control.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

$1,013,266 of $1.0B goal

Just wait till this hits Fox on the Laura Ingraham show.........may only take a few hours to blast thru the goal. Go Fund me better raise their limit on this one. I am SO happy this is happening. All you folks that have been bah humbugging Trump are finding out that we DO still support our President and if Congress doesn't they can be removed or shown to be the cowards they always have been.......

....just .....wow. This brings tears. Bless this man.
    B.O.H.I.C.A.

This is like buying a brick for that wall folks.

$1,038,654 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 16,953 people in 2 days

$1,041,812 of $1.0B goal
    B.O.H.I.C.A.

Triple Amputee Vetran Starts Go Fund Me campain to Build The Boarder wall!! 2 Days and $1 million Already

Mods I hope you will allow this post. Its our chance to make a difference if it all works out. If anybody can prove this is a scam please let us all know. I see people donating $100, $200, AND AS MUCH AS $1000 EACH!!! You can see who has given what unless they choose to be private. I scanned through the donations and saw where one woman gave $1000 3 different times. Must be a limit on each donation but I am not sure about that.

Here is thew link to the actual go fund me. Then below I copied and pasted some of the info on that page. I personally am going to give $200 before its over and if before the dead line nobody comes out saying this is a scam.

https://www.gofundme.com/thetrumpwal...nstaticsmall_r

• My name is Brian Kolfage, I have a verified blue check facebook page as a public figure and I’m a Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

• Please read entire statement before emailing questions

• Any questions about this message & Follow me on my facebook or email me at Bkolfage@gmail.com

• The campaign is set to the MAX that Gofundme has at the moment... working to get it raised

• USE #GoFundTheWall as a hashtag on social media

----------------MEDIA----------------

• FOX NEWS : 12/20 Laura Ingraham Tonight at 10pm EST in the works, will let you know.
    • 12/20: 7:15am CST The Tennessee Star Report on 98.3 FM and 1510 WLAC - Nashville
    • FOX NEWS BUSINESS: 12/21 Mornings With Maria

LIKE & FOLLOW OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE--->Click here

The government has accepted large private donations before, most recently a billionaire donated $7.5 Million to fund half of the Washington Monument repairs in 2012; this is no different.

Like a majority of those American citizens who voted to elect President Donald J Trump, we voted for him to Make America Great Again. President Trump’s main campaign promise was to BUILD THE WALL. And as he’s followed through on just about every promise so far, this wall project needs to be completed still.

As a veteran who has given so much, 3 limbs, I feel deeply invested to this nation to ensure future generations have everything we have today. Too many Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens and too many illegals are taking advantage of the United States taxpayers with no means of ever contributing to our society.

I have grandparents who immigrated to America legally, they did it the correct way and it's time we uphold our laws, and get this wall BUILT!It’s up to Americans to help out and pitch in to get this project rolling.

“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall.” That equates to roughly 5Billion Dollars, even if we get half, that's half the wall. We can do this.

Democrats are going to stall this project by every means possible and play political games to ensure President Trump doesn’t get his victor. They'd rather see President Trump fail, than see America succeed. However, if we can fund a large portion of this wall, it will jumpstart things and will be less money Trump has to secure from our politicians.

This won’t be easy, but it’s our duty as citizens. This needs to be shared every single day by each of you on social media. We can do it, and we can help President Trump make America safe again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all funds will go upon completion. When get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.

LET'S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!

Brian KolfageJr
    USAF RETIRED
    BKOLFAGE@GMAIL.COM
    BRIANKOLFAGE.COM
    Attached Images
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

This needs to be a full tax credit.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

Cool shit dude.

RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.

The total is currently $1,053,742 of $1.0B goal. And its only day two. I say share this everywhere you can. I think 1 billion is as high as one campaign can go so if this gets met they will likely start another.
    Back when I was a kid.
    Pencil and paper were my keyboard, monitor and printer. My brain was the computer. The mouse was a pesky animal caught in a trap. Phones had dials not buttons. Text was something you "read" not "did".

Well crap, lol. Thanks Night driver.
    Back when I was a kid.

Threads Merged
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    Yeah, that's something the Congress Critters and other swamp dwellers do understand..."Money Talks, BS Walks"...that much collected in a short time frame should be seen as a starshell on a moonless night....

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Threads Merged
    Sorry about the dupe. I looked on the first page and assumed it would be there because to me this is huge. Guess I need to look a little closer next time.
    Back when I was a kid.

A mil over 2 days is interesting.

When it gets to 100 mil THAT will be enough for a declaration to the House---"With you or not, up to you, but remember **I** WILL be telling EVERYBODY who supported this. Are you SURE you don't want to be on the train?? It leaves tonight."

================================================== ============

tm, worry not. EVERYBODY dups stuff now and then.

I just happen to live here some days.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

The BEST in Life:
    To CRUSH your enemies.

One billion dollars ain't gonna get the job done. Obviously you want a more modest initial goal, hence the $1B goal.

But if $5B is the ultimate goal, then we need to figure that there are 60 million conservative voters. An average of $83 per voter wins the wall and shames the swamp.

Call it a voluntary targeted tax. Compared to every other tax bill it's a pittance to cough up.

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post
    One billion dollars ain't gonna get the job done. Obviously you want a more modest initial goal, hence the $1B goal.

But if $5B is the ultimate goal, then we need to figure that there are 60 million conservative voters. An average of $83 per voter wins the wall and shames the swamp.

Call it a voluntary targeted tax. Compared to every other tax bill it's a pittance to cough up.
    1 billion is the limit. They will have to start a second thirds and so on as the goals are met.
    Back when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post

If you can get that much that fast now, how much, and how many votes, can be effectively guaranteed come 2020?...ETA: For that matter if Trump holds a "fireside chat" to publicly brief the population of the United States and put out a "hue and cry", that many dollars, never mind the attendance at his rallies, should scare the crap out of anyone with an FBI Clue in and about the Swamp....

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    If you can get that much that fast now, how much, and how how many votes, can be effectively guaranteed come 2020?...
    Well, if Kolfage gets this done, he may as well run for the Oval Office.

Assuming go fund me, doesn't shut it down - censoring it as "hate speech" - it's an effective shot across the bow of Congress, I think. I understand some people will be skeptical - both about the guy who started it and being able to trust the gov puts the money where we want it. But it also serves as a morale boost for Trump - and lets him know loud & clear that people will stand up and back him -- if he doesn't stop fighting.

If the $$$ can't be guaranteed to go for a wall - the gov won't get any of it, and this guy will refund the donations.

At this post the total is $1,097,623 divided by 18033 Donations which equals 1097623/18033= $60.87 per person. At that rate it could get close. As more people see it getting closer and as it gets publicized if it does my guess is more people will give a second time to see this become a reality.

As long as I have been lurking here and then a member of TB2K a common thing to come up is people saying they would gladly give the money to help do this or that. Well folks this is the chance to actually come through with what you say you would do given the chance. This is that chance. Lets not let it pass by.
    Back when I was a kid.

$1,116,078 at 3:29 pm

$1,177,076 of $1.0B goal
    B.O.H.I.C.A.

RTV6, out of Indy (100,000+ followers), just Tweeted about this:

RTV6 Indianapolis@rtv6
    5m
    A Gofundme titled " We The People Will Fund The Wall " has raised $1 million by more than 16,000 people since it began Monday.

They wrote a good article about it but it's stuff we already know so I won't post it.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ps-border-wall

Well shit why should we the people pay for a wall when are gov. should be paying for it.

JUST WOUNDERING.