Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST Baby Caleb – cardiac problems (update post #359)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the update.

Prayers still going up for dear Caleb and his doctors and family.

Thank you Lord for watching over this dear one.
    "Apres la Guerre."

So happy to read the good news on Caleb's progress!

He's come such a long way, continuing to keep him in our prayers!

Still praying.

I haven't posted, but have been following the thread and praying from the start. Continuing prayers for Caleb and his family.

Still praying for Caleb and his family here, too! Glad the wee one is fighting and doing better than expected. God is with him!
    "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths."
    Proverbs 3:5-6

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy55 View Post
    Still praying for Caleb and his family here, too! Glad the wee one is fighting and doing better than expected. God is with him!
    AMEN!!!
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

UPDATE: Dave (FTM-PTB)

Caleb was taken off the vent earlier today and is doing fine!!!! THANK YOU for the prayers - please keep them coming!

great news! GOD IS GOOD!
    Attached Images
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Wow! He looks great! Prayers for healing continue...

Summerthyme

Wonderful news! Thanks for the pic.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post

Caleb was taken off the vent earlier today and is doing fine!!!! THANK YOU for the prayers - please keep them coming!

great news! GOD IS GOOD!
    He looks WONDERFUL! In the earlier pics you could see in his eyes he was suffering and struggling---not even getting enough oxygen to survive--and look at him now! Alert, at ease, and looking around with curiosity at the big world around him!

Praise God for His goodness!
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Praying for continued improvement.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This is great news, RM! Thank you so much for the news. Caleb is never far from our thoughts, and I agree that he does indeed look wonderful! I think that God must have a full-time Angel on the job! Hallelujah!

Couldn’t get a better start to the New Year! May GOD continue to Bless Caleb, his parents, and family and friends, and all the prayer warriors who continue to keep Caleb blanketed in prayer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!

Kathy.
    Chasing rainbows across an empty sky
    The sun is fading before our very eyes
    See the darkness as it creeps up from behind
    We can no longer say we’re blind.

Such great news!! Thanking the Lord for this miracle! Gosh he’s looking so good!!
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

He looks so sweet, and very alert. Thank you God for this precious little one.
    Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    He looks WONDERFUL! In the earlier pics you could see in his eyes he was suffering and struggling---not even getting enough oxygen to survive--and look at him now! Alert, at ease, and looking around with curiosity at the big world around him!

Praise God for His goodness!
    AMEN CM!!! what prayer and a merciful GOD have done for this child is absolutely amazing. I am so thankful for Caleb's miraculous improvement. prayers up here not only for Caleb's continuing progress but that hearts will be changed - the parents in particular - because of it.

TB2K - thank you again for all the prayers and support
    blessings all
    RM

great news! GOD IS GOOD!
    What a beautiful sight to behold! Look at that precious face.........thank you Dear God for this miracle!

What a beautiful little boy. Keeping Caleb in our prayers.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Like I've said before, thank you Raggedyman for the updates. I am so thrilled that little Caleb is doing so well. It has given me hope for my grandbaby.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Josie
    you're welcome Josie - and we've continued to hold your unborn grand baby in our prayers here as well. as for Caleb - still in the hospital, bring monitored and holding stable - there is nothing new to report. but that's good news!

Caleb remains in NICU but is stable and making small steady gains. ALL lines are out but for a central line; he's fed through an NG tube – it does not go to his stomach but into the intestine. a nasal cannula remains in place and he is getting supplemental O2. There was a small concern that he's had some opioid withdrawal issues but is almost through that now. There is NO sign of infection.

At some point there will be another trip to the cath lab. Caleb's biggest issue at this point seems to be his under developed R lung. Its a fluid situation and there are no firm plans in place at the moment. obviously its something that will have to be addressed in the future.

Caleb needs our continued prayers; the family and all involved thank you for your love, concern and prayer.

ETA: In my haste to get this up and posted before we left for church this morning. I forgot to give the sweetest news of all . . .

the parents are now able to hold their son for short periods of time

continued prayers that hearts will be changed here; that they will see the LORD's hand in this and come to know HIM
    Last edited by Raggedyman; 01-06-2019 at 12:47 PM. Reason: add mor gud newz

Caleb remains in NICU but is stable and making small steady gains. ALL lines are out but for a central line; he's fed through an NG tube – it does not go to his stomach but into the intestine. a nasal cannula remains in place and he is getting supplemental O2. There was a small concern that he's had some opioid withdrawal issues but is almost through that now. There is NO sign of infection.

At some point there will be another trip to the cath lab. Caleb's biggest issue at this point seems to be his under developed R lung. Its a fluid situation and there are no firm plans in place at the moment. obviously its something that will have to be addressed in the future.

Caleb needs our continued prayers; the family and all involved thank you for your love, concern and prayer.
    PTL! and will continue praying!
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

((( Caleb )))
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

More prayers sent.

Best regards
    Doc

I am so pleased to hear this wonderful news! He is beautiful! Continuing prayers for Caleb and family.

CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR CALEB. THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGING UPDATE.

Continuing prayers for little Caleb and his family.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

I'm amazed at the strength and tenacity of this tiny baby! May God continue to hold him up, give him strength and heal his body so he can go home and grow up strong...

Summerthyme

Amen
    Continued healing for him, Grace and Peace to his parents.
    Strength to them all.
    Always nice to hear good news.

Jeff
    Strange times are causing stranger measures...

1Cor 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.
    I Believe in a Just God.

Anything new on Caleb?
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

I was just now made aware of some unhappy changes - generalities rather than specifics here - I will try to get more as soon as I can.

late yesterday afternoon they tried to get Caleb weaned from his BiPAP to a CPAP - it did not go well. he stopped breathing and was resuscitated. he has been intubated again. there are also recurrent signs of infection - I'm not sure of much else at this point.
    I know that they are having a benefit for him tonight.

as soon as I have more information I'll get it out here. one thing is for certain - this child needs prayer

Doubling down, Rags.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Again and more from This House.

(((Caleb)))

He'll never know how many strangers held him too.
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

Praying {{{hugs}}}

Thanks for the update RM. Prayers for Caleb.
    -Ronald Reagan

I have been praying for Caleb since you started the thread. Prayers continue.

HD
    The future keeps telling us what the past was about. You make the past mean different things by the way you use the time that come after.- A. Fancy

God is awesome and his power is greater than we can ever imagine and little Caleb is alive and well.

Texican....

More prayers sent.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Oh, no! :-(

I was just thinking about him earlier, as our son-in-law’s mum passed away last night, and it brought me peace to think that Caleb was out of the woods.

He’ll never know how many strangers held him.
    That’s exactly how I feel too, Helen. Bless you! God, his parents have to be going through hell! I’ve walked that particular path, but our son didn’t last two weeks....

Fervent prayers taking place at our house!

Thank you, RM!

Kathy.
    Chasing rainbows across an empty sky
    The sun is fading before our very eyes
    See the darkness as it creeps up from behind
    We can no longer say we’re blind.

Continued prayers for Caleb, his family and the medical team.