Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

VIDEO CA: Nutbag teacher held on $100,000 bail after cutting kid's hair while singing national anthem
+ Reply to Thread

8 CA: Nutbag teacher held on $100,000 bail after cutting kid's hair while singing national anthem

Visalia teacher arrested after cutting student’s hair while singing national anthem

Updated 6 hours 46 minutes ago

A Visalia teacher was arrested stemming from an Instagram video in which she cuts a student’s hair.

Margaret Gieszinger, 52, a teacher at University Preparatory High School, was booked Wednesday on suspicion of felony child endangerment and her bail set at $100,000, according to The Visalia Times Delta.

Messages left with the Tulare County Sheriff’s Office were not returned Wednesday evening. College of the Sequoias police, the arresting agency, also did not return calls.

The Times Delta reported that videos posted on social media show a student sitting in a chair at the front of the classroom when the teacher cuts his hair then tosses it behind her – all while loudly singing the “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

Gieszinger allegedly then cuts more hair from the student after he tries to move away from her. She also motioned toward another student with the scissors as the kids try to distance themselves from her.

The Visalia newspaper reported that Gieszinger’s credential was suspended in 2007 and 2016, according to the Commission on Teacher Credentialing.

20-second video here:

Read more here: https://www.fresnobee.com/latest-new...#storylink=cpy
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

She is crazy!

CA?

Fits right in ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

What the hell was she smoking?!?!?
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

TUI?
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

How about teacher reaches the end of her rope and has a nervous breakdown in the classroom!

Felony child endangerment? They are crazy.

Trouble is because of trade unionism you can't get rid of the scum employed in the public sector..........

she looks bat shit crazy!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    Felony child endangerment? They are crazy.
    That was only for the booking. She has been official charged with 6 misdemeanors today.
    “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”
    ― Ram Dass

By Ricky Courtney
    Updated 1 hr 9 mins ago
    VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) --

A Visalia high school teacher has been charged with six misdemeanors after forcibly cutting a student's hair in class. Video surfaced Wednesday showing 52-year-old Margaret Gieszinger chasing students with scissors between desks while belting out the "Star Spangled Banner" at University Preparatory High School.

The video continues to show Gieszinger grabbing at another girl's hair before everyone makes a run for it out of the classroom.

On Friday, Gieszinger was charged with two counts of battery, two counts of willful cruelty to a child, one count of false imprisonment, and one count of assault.

Days before the strange episode in the classroom of Margaret Gieszinger, the teacher who forcibly cut a student's hair, students say the science teacher was already showing signs of odd behavior.

On Thursday, the Tulare County Office of Education released a statement saying that Gieszinger will not return to her classroom at UPHS, where she has worked since August of this year.

Geiszinger is being held at the Tulare County Pre-Trial Facility on $100,000 bail after she forcibly cut a student's hair in class.

If convicted on all charges, Gieszinger faces up to 3 years, 6 months in jail.

RELATED:VIDEO: Visalia teacher arrested for forcibly cutting kid's hair in class while singing 'Star Spangled Banner'
    RELATED: Teacher had meltdown in class days before scissors incident, say students
    RELATED: 'It's not her. It's not who she is': Husband of teacher who cut student's hair says he's shocked, confused
    RELATED: Teacher who cut student's hair may have had a psychotic episode, says Fresno psychologist

https://abc30.com/visalia-teacher-ac...anors/4855498/
    Last edited by onetimer; 12-07-2018 at 07:10 PM. Reason: formating
    ― Ram Dass

The cheese has definitely slid off her cracker.

Mental Health Issues for sure, IMO. I imagine her career is pretty well over, at least for the foreseeable future. I would be interested to learn about her two previous teaching suspensions.

She was probably on years of university feminism and psychopharmaceuticals.
    No taccoos

wonder if the kid was wearing a "Make America Great Again" shirt or had expressed Conservative beliefs?

The singing of the song is a clue.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

One timer, might you move the half dozen “relateds” to the bottom of the post? It’d really assist in readability.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    One timer, might you move the half dozen “relateds” to the bottom of the post? It’d really assist in readability.

Thanks!
    fixed

yah that was an ugly read
    ― Ram Dass

I think that photo of her looks like one very stressed out woman, not necessarily crazy.... like another poster, I do wonder if she had reached the boiling point with an unruly student (or class), that day.

Making no excuses for what she did, by any means, but maybe a bunch of rowdy, undisciplined kids could've caused her to lose control. Wondering why she cut the boy's hair....what it had to do with her losing control. It would be interesting to know more about what really went on, before she snapped.

This reminds me of two other recent articles about other teachers who snapped, in the classroom, because of unruly teens.

Public schools can't be fun to teach in, anymore, especially in the upper grades! When I was young, I dreamed of becoming a teacher, but that's one profession I wouldn't even consider, now, with so many disrespectful kids!

Cannot help but shake my head at all the people on this board that believe they can 'diagnose' the presence of mental health issues from the person's eyes or face. Without the article detailing whatever the adverse behavior was you wouldn't think that of them if you met them randomly on the street.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post

she looks bat shit crazy!
    As Heartiste described another loony woman in academia: "...Look upon her crazy catlady face, and chortle...hopped up on a cocktail of SSRIs, toxoplasma gondii, and box wine."
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    Cannot help but shake my head at all the people on this board that believe they can 'diagnose' the presence of mental health issues from the person's eyes or face. Without the article detailing whatever the adverse behavior was you wouldn't think that of them if you met them randomly on the street.

RR
    Shrug. No one on here is claiming to be a shrink. We all know what drunk looks like, what stoned looks like. I've been around enough meth heads to know to stay far away when the tell-tale signs present themselves. Same for bi-polar types. Bad news. Bat shit crazy isn't exactly a diagnosis, but it IS a useful assessment.

People make distinctions.
    You have to if you want to get through life w/o getting bled by vampires.
    Or, let's just not *judge,* and see how THAT goes.
    Last edited by Faroe; 12-08-2018 at 10:46 AM.

If I had to put with spawns from Satan every day I'd probably go bat shit crazy too. I've been gone for about 20 days and I'm back home now. Was on an airline last night with a spawn from Satan screaming bloody murder the whole trip. I knew it was going to be bad when the screaming started at the airport. More about my trip later.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    CA?

Fits right in ...
    Georgia too?

Panic gripped Dalton (Georgia) High School students on February 28 following reports of an armed teacher who had locked himself in a classroom. Dalton Police told reporters at least one shot was fired, prompting the principal to put the school on

Read more here: https://www.fresnobee.com/latest-new...#storylink=cpy
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

The first thing you hear as she motions to the boy is, you’re not done, to which he replies, yes I am. As he sits down, he’s laughing while she sings and cuts. When she went towards the girl, that’s when the kids took off. Clearly she was finishing something that was started between him and her.

I have no clue what actually transpired before she took the scissors to hair, but it initially seemed like some sort of joking was going on, and then she took it further. She passed a boundary, which was stupid. And fwiw, my husband is in maintenance in a large school district. Kids the age of those in the videos are living brats, according to the teachers. One teacher told him every day during the pledge of allegiance the kids refuse to stand and recite. She yells at them to show respect, they yell back they’re protesting. She says they never know what they’re protesting about. She believes it’s a Colin Kapernick reaction. I’d probably lose it too trying to teach brats to show respect. Like I said, who knows what really happened. I’m sure the kids were not entirely innocent. They’re not elementary school age.
    marymonde
    +++++++++++++++++++++

``Where the Bishop is, there let the multitude of believers be;
    even as where Jesus is, there is the Catholic Church'' Ignatius of Antioch, 1st c. A.D

She asked me why
    I'm just a hairy guy.
    I'm hairy noon and night
    Hair that's a fright.
    I'm hairy high and low
    Don't ask my why, don't know
    It's not for lack of bread
    Like the Grateful Dead...

Darlin', give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair
    Shining, gleaming, steaming, flaxen, waxen
    Give me down to there hair, shoulder length or longer
    Here, baby, there, momma, everywhere, daddy, daddy