Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

SOFT NEWS Austintown, Ohio Woman arrested for shoplifting -- (check out her mugshot!)
+ Reply to Thread

Austintown, Ohio Woman arrested for shoplifting -- (check out her mugshot!)

I had to post this because of her mugshot...someone in the comments under wkbn said, "gotta be a case of mistaken identity"...LOL

http://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news/...ugs/1642804299

- An Austintown woman is in jail again after police said she tried to shoplift from the Boardman Walmart and officers found drugs on her.

Boardman police responded to the store on Doral Drive around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday. A Walmart employee said a woman stole a bag on her way out.

Police arrested 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky, of Austintown, on a charge of theft.

Officers said they also found a hypodermic needle, methamphetamine and a Suboxone pill in her purse.

Zebrasky had a warrant for her arrest because she didn't show up in court for charges out of Austintown, police said.

Last month, she was arrested because police said she would not cooperate with officers.

Police were looking for a chase suspect and told several people on a home's front porch to get off for their own safety. They said Zebrasky refused to do so and claimed to have a knife on her.

In addition to the theft charge, Zebrasky faces charges of possession of drugs, possessing drug abuse instruments and obstructing official business.
    Attached Images
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Oh, what a sweetie.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Wouldn't be hard to pick her out of a police lineup.

i just see sadness. How horrible to hate yourself enough to do this to yourself. She needs Jesus.
    SnowSquaw
    WHO IS Q? #QANON #WWG1WGA .... Let's do this.

No worries. She just wears her Halloween costume permanently. No self respect of any kind. Why would she be expected to have any respect for anyone or anything else? Demonic.

The gene pool badly needs some chlorine.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    No worries. She just wears her Halloween costume permanently. No self respect of any kind. Why would she be expected to have any respect for anyone or anything else? Demonic.
    Demonic and a democrat....

Austintown and Boardman are INTERESTING little towns just down the road to my SE.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Word to the wise:

"All skill is in vain when an Angel pees in the touch-hole of your musket!"

...................................................................................... ...................................

"Yeah, down to the marrow. And now for my next guest, a real cutie, who turned down a blind date with Skeletor..."

I think we have her beat here in my town:

Can you picture the babies these two could make?

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared
    "You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson
    "No man knows but that the last backward glance over his shoulder may be his last look, forever." - Ernie Pyle Born: 1900 KIA: 1945 Shima, Okinawa

I predict there will come a time when people who look like that will be shot dead on sight.

It's coming.

This sweetheart is from Ohio too, Mount Airy Ohio woman was arrested for felonious assault after she allegedly poured hot grease on another woman during an argument

Quote Originally Posted by SNOWSQUAW View Post
    i just see sadness. How horrible to hate yourself enough to do this to yourself. She needs Jesus.
    yes. she needs Jesus, Lord please intervene in this lost ones life and save her and she can be an instrument to reach out and help save others like her. amen
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

I think there real problem is they just need a good hair stylist and maybe a colorist
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Those are examples of what insecticides and the internals of lithium batteries will do to your mind.

I would like to see what we cant see.

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Yes indeed and yet, we are also called by Jesus to love them as well. (Although I don't recall Him ever saying it would be easy and in this case, probably the HARDEST to muster up, which is why as soon as I saw her face I KNEW prayers were needed!!!!)

Dead Eyes. So sad.

Nothing wrong there CorBon can't cure.

The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    yes. she needs Jesus, Lord please intervene in this lost ones life and save her and she can be an instrument to reach out and help save others like her. amen
    Amen.
    Veiled in flesh, the Godhead see; hail the incarnate Deity. Pleased as man with men to dwell, Jesus our Emmanuel. — CHARLES WESLEY

For every prophecy on the first coming of Christ, there are eight on Christ’s second coming. — PAUL LEE TAN

Quote Originally Posted by desertvet2 View Post
    Those are examples of what insecticides and the internals of lithium batteries will do to your mind.
    Something like that.
    Everytime I see people with their faces all tattooed up I wonder what exactly happened.
    What were they influenced by, what hollywood visuals did they consume, to make someone decide to get in a tattoo studio chair and let someone draw this dead zombie stuff on their face?
    No taccoos

Quote Originally Posted by Old Reliable View Post
    I would like to see what we cant see.
    It's like 'something' that was never human, looking out of the eyes of all of them. V

This is her 5 yes ago
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Austintown and Boardman are INTERESTING little towns just down the road to my SE.
    Boardman is getting to be like Youngstown. I try to avoid it!
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    The gene pool badly needs some chlorine.
    Barring sperm donation, I think the odds of her reproducing are very low.

I guess for some, suicide isn't enough. They have to throw their life away and then live with it. They should be sterilized.

Maybe a product of Chevy Lordstown 3th shift layoffs..

AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Terriannie View Post
    Yes indeed and yet, we are also called by Jesus to love them as well. (Although I don't recall Him ever saying it would be easy and in this case, probably the HARDEST to muster up, which is why as soon as I saw her face I KNEW prayers were needed!!!!)
    That's true. If we judge them, we're not living the scriptures.

My honest opinion - demonic possession.

and

I believe that this is rapidly growing.

30 - 40 years ago I remember various pastors saying don't do this or don't do that because you are opening up yourself to demonic possession - and I thought ok I believe that - but I really don't see anybody getting possessed from it.

Now I actually believe the possibility is MUCH more likely.

I'm even a little nervous just pointing this out.

I think more than ever if you are a believe it's time to put on the full armor of God.

Actually risky not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post

I think more than ever if you are a believe it's time to put on the full armor of God.

Actually risky not to.
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Yes and Boardman is the GOOD side of town - spent my teen years in Austintown - some parts of it are now almost as bad as the deep south side where I grew up - whitey stay out . . . this thing needs 230gr of fat boy at 760fps
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblepuff View Post
    ...................................................................................... ...................................

"Yeah, down to the marrow. And now for my next guest, a real cutie, who turned down a blind date with Skeletor..."
    Yah. I just can't get any follow ups from my job interviews. Duh.

GGK
    "You want your bubbles in your champagne glass , not in your portfolio. "
    THE DAILY PFENING

Incredibly sad.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

If you have not been to the range in a month, you are under performing.-BB

You need to work out and get in shape. Your future enemies are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post

This sweetheart is from Ohio too, Mount Airy Ohio woman was arrested for felonious assault after she allegedly poured hot grease on another woman during an argument
    She needs some thyroid meds. I bet she would feel like a new person.
    Recently a friend told me I am delusional, I almost fell off my Unicorn!

most people cant fathom or even think about borderline personality disorders. sociopathy namely one of them. these people have no conscience, no consequences. these types of disorders cant be fixed! they are who they are. this makes me wonder about demons. are they possessed? do they have a soul? what did their caregivers do to them to create this?or is it genetic? through my life i have had a lot of experiences with creatures like this one. simply put they are crazy. and they do hate themselves.
    ========================================
    DONT BLAME ME! IM NOT MY FAULT!
    the biggest thing that we have learned from history is that we haven't learned anything from history!
    Veritas vos liberabit