Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

LEGAL Avenatti to lose cash, artwork, Ferrari in divorce settlement with wife: report
+ Reply to Thread

Avenatti to lose cash, artwork, Ferrari in divorce settlement with wife: report

Bradford Betz
    2-3 minutes

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels and an anti-Trump activist, has been having a bad month.

On Wednesday, the 47-year-old lawyer reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife that will require him to hand over thousands of dollars and other assets for liquidation, according to court filings.

The court filings in Orange County, Calif., as reported by TMZ, indicate a judge has ordered Avenatti to pay his wife Lisa Storie-Avenatti $162,295 per month in child and spousal support retroactive to Jan. 1, 2018. The combined total amounts to more than $1.9 million upfront.

In addition, the judge ordered Avenatti to fork over his assets for liquidation including five luxury wristwatches – some worth $50,000 – a Frank Gehry sculpture, several pricey works of art, and a 2017 Ferrari 488 GT Spider worth about $300,000, according to the report. The judge also mandated that Avenatti’s law firm, Avenatti & Associates, transfer its interest in a 2016 Honda private jet.

The couple married in May 2011 and separated last December, the New York Daily News reported.

Avenatti had been laying the groundwork for a possible 2020 presidential run, having visited early voting states. But after a spate of setbacks, including his recent arrest on suspicion of felony domestic violence, Avenatti canned those ambitions.

"After consultation with my family and at their request, I have decided not to seek the Presidency of the United States in 2020," Avenatti said in a statement released on Tuesday. "I do not make this decision lightly - I make it out of respect for my family. But for their concerns, I would run."

In November, Avenatti was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence after an alleged altercation with a 24-year-old actress in Los Angeles.

Avenatti denied the accusations against him and wrote on Twitter that he was looking forward "to a full clearing of my name."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/avenatti-...ment-with-wife

MGTOW

karma is a bitch

von Koehler
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Hope she gets his skidmarked drawers, too.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

So, as a lawyer he sucks!

No pre-nup agreement? Really?

$162,295 per month in child support and yet he can't pay office rent?
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    So, as a lawyer he sucks!

No pre-nup agreement? Really?

$162,295 per month in child support and yet he can't pay office rent?
    And may be held culpable in the Smith - Kavanaugh debacle.

And may be audited by the IRS?

Yes - it must suck to be him.

I see "Do you want fries with that?" in his future.

Mebbe one of his Democratic "Buds" will pony up the cash.

Of course he'll have to offer something in return.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

The guy seemed like a complete scumbag lawyer, but I never like seeing anyone savaged by an American divorce court.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Bradford Betz
    2-3 minutes

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels and an anti-Trump activist, has been having a bad month.

On Wednesday, the 47-year-old lawyer reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife that will require him to hand over thousands of dollars and other assets for liquidation, according to court filings.

The court filings in Orange County, Calif., as reported by TMZ, indicate a judge has ordered Avenatti to pay his wife Lisa Storie-Avenatti $162,295 per month in child and spousal support retroactive to Jan. 1, 2018. The combined total amounts to more than $1.9 million upfront.

In addition, the judge ordered Avenatti to fork over his assets for liquidation including five luxury wristwatches – some worth $50,000 – a Frank Gehry sculpture, several pricey works of art, and a 2017 Ferrari 488 GT Spider worth about $300,000, according to the report. The judge also mandated that Avenatti’s law firm, Avenatti & Associates, transfer its interest in a 2016 Honda private jet.

The couple married in May 2011 and separated last December, the New York Daily News reported.

Avenatti had been laying the groundwork for a possible 2020 presidential run, having visited early voting states. But after a spate of setbacks, including his recent arrest on suspicion of felony domestic violence, Avenatti canned those ambitions.

"After consultation with my family and at their request, I have decided not to seek the Presidency of the United States in 2020," Avenatti said in a statement released on Tuesday. "I do not make this decision lightly - I make it out of respect for my family. But for their concerns, I would run."

In November, Avenatti was arrested on suspicion of felony domestic violence after an alleged altercation with a 24-year-old actress in Los Angeles.

Avenatti denied the accusations against him and wrote on Twitter that he was looking forward "to a full clearing of my name."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/avenatti-...ment-with-wife
    In return the felony assault charges will be dropped?
    "Man is not to be blamed for sinning. After all, he faces great temptations and is extremely vulnerable. What he is blamed for is not doing Teshuvah (repenting) because he can do that at any time." Rav Simcha Bunim of P'shischa

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    In return the felony assault charges will be dropped?
    The assault was against a girlfriend, not the soon-to-be ex...

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post

Summerthyme
    Wonder why she's divorcing him?
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post

Summerthyme
    Didn't know that last report I saw was unnamed female possibly is soon to be ex.
    "Man is not to be blamed for sinning. After all, he faces great temptations and is extremely vulnerable. What he is blamed for is not doing Teshuvah (repenting) because he can do that at any time." Rav Simcha Bunim of P'shischa

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Didn't know that last report I saw was unnamed female possibly is soon to be ex.
    From the OP:

Dunno anything more than I read, and these days, well... we all know how reliable journalism is!

Summerthyme