Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OP-ED Kurt Schlichter: How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?
+ Reply to Thread

3 Kurt Schlichter: How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...icans-n2537012

How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?

Kurt Schlichter
    Posted: Dec 06, 2018 12:01 AM

My question for Congressjerk Eric Swalwell is pretty simple: “How many Americans would you murder to achieve your goal of disarming us?”.

It’s a fair question.

Swalwell is the MSNBC stalwart who recently wrote an op-ed advocating that the government confiscate the guns that make people like him wet themselves and imprison those of us who decline to surrender them. Millions of Americans own these basic tools of freedom, which the ignorant call “assault weapons,” and these loyal citizens keep and bear them to protect themselves, their families, their communities and their Constitution. But Rep. Swalwell would make these citizens felons, though these patriots are only a threat to criminals and aspiring tyrants.

Of course, he wants to make these patriots felons because they are a threat to criminals and aspiring tyrants. After all, that’s what leftist Democrats like him are.

Now, we know that some Americans would resist this kind of tyranny. People all over the world are resisting the elite’s commands. The Brits Brexited. The French are rioting because they don’t want to sacrifice their livelihoods on behalf of the global elites’ weird weather religion. And a decree that the Second Amendment is not a thing anymore would certainly provoke some serious pushback here.

That’s why it’s fair to ask Rep. Bloodlust how much blood he’s prepared to shed to achieve his goal of disarming Normal Americans.

Rep. Swalwell, some people are going to fight rather than cave in, so what’s the number of bodies you would be willing to pile up to win? Let’s put aside the right or wrong of resistance; it’ll be a thing. It’ll happen. You’re from near San Francisco, so you don’t know any real Americans, but even though I am from that hellhole too, I’ve met a few Americans in my travels. They are an ornery people who don’t give in to the kind of bullying you advocate. So, you’re going to have to kill some people to do what you want, and I just want to know how many you’re prepared to off to achieve your goal.

After all, it’s not as if you Democrats don’t already have a history of killing people for having guns you disapprove of.

Remember Waco? The raid on David Koresh’s compound was because his weird band of misfits allegedly had scary, outlawed guns. That’s why Democrat Janet Reno initially decided to send in the troops. The government got four of our ATF agents killed, then slaughtered the resisters, including women and kids.

Was it worth it? Maybe these creepy cultists were violating the law, but was making sure they didn’t have guns that were scary worth shooting or burning alive about 80 people, including four cops?

Was it?

So, in light of his party’s track record, I want to know how many people Rep. Swalwell – who fancies himself a potent Democrat presidential contender – is prepared to see die so he can ensure Americans are disarmed in order to please the liberal Californians he represents. How many?

One?

One hundred?

One thousand?

One hundred thousand?

More?

How many corpses would Eric Swalwell and his blue state buddies accept because they don’t think some law-abiding citizen in Oklahoma should be allowed to choose what kind of weapon he has, because they think they should choose for him, and that that choice should be “None?”.

On Twitter, which is a wonderful thing because it makes people truly reveal themselves, one gentleman pointed out the not-so-far-fetched notion that mass gun confiscation (let’s leave the problematic logistics for the gun-hating fascists aside) would spark a civil war. But Rep. Swalwell was not worried; he observed that a bunch of citizens with rifles could not stand up to a military armed with nuclear weapons.

Well, that’s a troubling notion.

Now, Congressman Strangelove properly took a lot of grief for suggesting nuking fellow Americans, but even if you accept his backtracking about how this was a joke – nothing’s funnier than suggesting the mass murder of fellow Americans! – he only put nukes off limits. What killing systems are still on the table? Infantry? Artillery? Bombers? Because his answer assumed that he would support prosecuting a war against those who failed to obey and submit to arrest.

So, Congressman, what means of destructions are still on the table to use against fellow Americans who refuse to allow you to strip them of their Second Amendment rights because you Bay Area liberals want to show those hicks in Jesusland who’s boss? Is shooting them okay? Shelling them? Bombing them, just not with nukes?

Having seen the fruits of oppression overseas, I find this troubling. Actually, that’s putting it lightly. I find it horrifying. I’ve written about it in my novels about how our country could be ripped apart by leftist oppression. My just-released book Wildfire paints a most unpretty picture, but my predictions keep coming true. Try as I might, nothing I write speculating about what they would do if given the chance seems to hold a candle to what people like Congressman Stalin tell us they are actually willing to do to crush us under their Gucci loafers.

Understand that the leftists with Swalwell’s mentality are not driven by notions of justice or reason, but by cold hatred for Normal Americans. We’ve been disobedient. We’ve been defiant. We’ve refused to surrender our means of defending our own sovereignty to our elite overlords, and that is intolerable.

After all, a man without a rifle is not a citizen. He’s a serf, subject to the whims and will of his overlords who you damn well know are never giving up the guns their minions keep and bear.

Look at England. They gave up their guns. Now, the police watch their Twitter feeds and arrest them if they say unapproved things. That’s not a bug to our liberal elite; that’s a feature. That’s the goal.

Wait, this is crazy talk! If we disarm and only a government controlled by the liberal elite has guns, our overlords will be totally cool. They’ll respect our right to say and do what we want. They’ll allow us to practice our religion as we please. You know, just like liberals respect the rights of normal people where they are in control, like on college campuses, or on social media, or in the municipalities that hassle Christian cake shops.

Get woke. They hate you, and your freedom to tell them to pound sand sticks in their collective collectivist craw. Ignore the leftist media and the Fredocon collaborators who demand you not believe your lying eyes or ears when they tell you what they intend to do to you if given the chance.

So, the question remains. Our liberal elite betters think we should be stripped of those scary bangsticks the Constitution protects, and we disagree. So, Rep. Swalwell, how many Americans are you willing to kill to fulfill your vision of a disarmed, defenseless, servile population of docile subjects?

One?

One hundred?

One thousand?

One hundred thousand?

More?

My third novel about America after it splits into two countries, one red and one blue, just dropped. Check out Wildfire and see what could happen if we fail to defend our freedom in the face of people who want to make us Venezuela del Norte.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. - Ronald Reagan

The "lesson learned" for some folks from Waco was that there is no percentage in letting fed attackers walk away on their own terms. Smoke 'em while you got 'em.
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Good question and are the leftists willing to push it to find the answer to this age old question?

The deep state will use whatever and whoever they need to make it happen.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Guns? Simple. As soon as energy shortages arrive, scarce energy will have to 'allocated'. Gun and ammo manufacturers will be out.

That eliminates supply.

As for current ownership. A good hefty transfer tax will take care of that.

It took three generations to corrupt the public school system. The Anointed look at the long term.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

No one in the FUSA has started shooting the anointed in the face in wholesale lots yet.
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto

"How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?" Interesting question. IMHO the answer is: "As much as it takes - providing it's not theirs.".
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    "How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?" Interesting question. IMHO the answer is: "As much as it takes - providing it's not theirs.".
    ^^^Correct^^^

That’s why it’s fair to ask Rep. Bloodlust how much blood he’s prepared to shed to achieve his goal of disarming Normal Americans.
    He is prepared to shed none of his own blood.

As a side note...

How many Timothy McVeighs is he willing to create with such action?

For some strange reason, these folks see the inaction of non liberal Americans to address these grievances personally as an inability to address these grievances personally.
    We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. --Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by SSTemplar View Post
    The deep state will use whatever and whoever they need to TRY TO make it happen.
    There! I fixed it for you...
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

The Marxists want EVERY SINGLE NORMAL dead. DEAD. Deceased. They will settle for nothing less.

Just as the communists are fully convinced that communism hasn't worked in the past because it has not yet been properly applied, they believe that success comes only by killing a sufficient number of the "right people."

I want to see that approach reversed this time. I think we normies need to kill enough of the right communists that they are not a threat for at least a generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

I want to see that approach reversed this time. I think we normies need to kill enough of the right communists that they are not a threat for at least a generation.
    C'mon Doz...

Let's go for at least 3 generations.... I have grandchildren.

this
    Attached Images
    From a fireball we came, crossed sea and mountain
    We were drinking beauty with our eyes
    We were given all to make our own, let us be left alone

III

The older I get, the less of a deterrent the death penalty, or life in prison is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    The Marxists want EVERY SINGLE NORMAL dead. DEAD. Deceased. They will settle for nothing less.

^^^THIS^^^

... The Left and their handlers really don’t want to go to a state of FUBAR and no ROL.

Their are professional out there in 10 tiers, none of which they could fathom let alone handle.

They best pipe uP the cRack-pipe pipe dreams, and air out mom’s basement before the mold gums up their zombie network.

It depends,whose blood ,theirs or ours.

History demonstrates this fact again and again, yet so many on the Right refuse to believe it.

Bring it already! Getting tired of the threats.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    ^^^^^THIS!^^^^^

If they could do it with the push of a button it would be done. They do not worry if they have no skin in the game.

And to some extent guns are just the chapter in the book we are at, it is about how you think and how you live and how you raise your kids and how you vote.
    working on unplugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Txkstew View Post
    The older I get, the less of a deterrent the death penalty, or life in prison is.
    Ain't that the truth.
    There are only two types of warriors in this world. Those that serve tyrants and those that serve free men. I have chosen to serve free men, and if we as warriors serve free men, we must love freedom more than we love our own lives. -- Sergeant First Class Stefan Mazak, 5th Special Forces Group

...and how you vote.

Not about that, at least once they reach a supermajority of residents in a state. Look to Cali to see the result. They might as well never have elections again, since ZERO conservatives took any public offices. Zero. Think about that for a minute. It was the flood of illegals that did that. And no one can tell me that enough LEGAL mex's came into that state to completely turn it blue.

...and how you vote.

Not about that, at least once they reach a supermajority of residents in a state. Look to Cali to see the result. They might as well never have elections again, since ZERO conservatives took any public offices. Zero. Think about that for a minute. It was the flood of illegals that did that. And no one can tell me that enough LEGAL mex's came into that state to completely turn it blue.
    Yeah. It's been a couple of election cycles since the last news report of ballot boxes being found floating in SF Bay...Yeah, "they" have it down to a near science now with effectively a 60 - 40 split in the state based on the POTUS and governor races....ETA: Oh yeah, the fun here in Cali is just about to start. Newson is starting out hip deep in the "train to nowhere" pet project of Brown's and that's only the beginning...He wanted the job, now he's got it....
    Last edited by Housecarl; 12-06-2018 at 02:34 PM.

How many? All of us....

Remember they aren't shedding ANY blood.

Their PIGS are going to do all the heavy lifting. and enforcing and dying.
    Which by the way is a FEATURE not a bug.
    Because eventually ALL of the Pigs need to be gone. Can't have yer enforcers suddenly getting a case of CONSCIENCE after they have done your killing and dying for you.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Word to the wise:

"All skill is in vain when an Angel pees in the touch-hole of your musket!"

The question should be turned around. How many communist are willing to die taking them? My guess is the the dishonorable congressweasel from Commiefornia would not be very anxious to be the doorkicker.

Quote Originally Posted by 4RIVERS View Post
    The question should be turned around. How many communist are willing to die taking them? My guess is the the dishonorable congressweasel from Commiefornia would not be very anxious to be the doorkicker.
    Definitely not. As we explored in the thread covering his "tweet", this guy is the epitome of someone who went to law school only to go into politics and even after being on "the Hill" for as long as he has been, he obviously has no clue as to what kind of a war he'd be diving into head first...

Just as the communists are fully convinced that communism hasn't worked in the past because it has not yet been properly applied, they believe that success comes only by killing a sufficient number of the "right people."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    History demonstrates this fact again and again, yet so many on the Right refuse to believe it.
    This
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

Quote Originally Posted by EMICT View Post
    For some strange reason, these folks see the inaction of non liberal Americans to address these grievances personally as an inability to address these grievances personally.
    The explanation is that because they lack the ability to do anything personally, they simply can not fathom, that we might not have the same inadequacy.

Schlichter: How Much Blood Are The Dems Willing To Spill In Disarming America?
    Posted on December 6, 2018 | 16 comments

Depends on whose blood, nu?
    Their blood, along with that of staff, supporters, media allies, and other minions?
    Not so much.
    That of ours?
    https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...rming-america/

Schlichter: How Much Blood Are The Dems Willing To Spill In Disarming America?
    Posted on December 6, 2018 | 16 Comments

Depends on whose blood, nu?

Their blood, along with that of staff, supporters, media allies, and other minions?

Not so much.

That of ours?

All of it.

The Reds want all trad Americans disarmed, plundered, silenced, and ultimately, exterminated as the subhumans they believe us to be.

TINVOWOOT.

Stand ready to sweep the porches in your AO.

Completely.
    Last edited by Dozdoats; 12-06-2018 at 05:37 PM.

No one in the FUSA has started shooting the anointed in the face in wholesale lots yet.
    note that pesky operative - YET
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

"How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?"

all of it

Quote Originally Posted by KFhunter View Post
    "How Much Blood Would Leftists Be Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans?"

all of it
    Yeeeeeetthhhh . . . and "they" are fomenting a civil war to begin that bloodbath.
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Bring it already! Getting tired of the threats.
    You and me both. These threats grow tiresome and repetitive. Old age encroaches. I cannot enjoy it fully until peace and quiet come again.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.