Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ILL IMM Honduran woman, 19, in migrant caravan scales border wall to give birth in US after 2,000-mile trip
+ Reply to Thread

Honduran woman, 19, in migrant caravan scales border wall to give birth in US after 2,000-mile trip

Honduran woman, 19, in migrant caravan scales border wall to give birth in US after 2,000-mile trip
    Barnini Chakraborty
    5-7 minutes

SAN DIEGO, Calif. - A Honduran woman is believed to be the first member of the migrant caravan to have a child in the United States after scaling the border wall with her family and giving birth within 24 hours.

The move is likely to reignite the debate surrounding "anchor babies" and birthright citizenship. President Trump threatened in October to end birthright citizenship with an executive order, although others believe it would require a constitutional amendment.

Maryury Elizabeth Serrano-Hernandez, 19, was more than seven months pregnant when she left Honduras, along with her husband Miguel Ortiz, 20, and their three-year-old son, travelling more than 2,000 miles.

Late last month, they finally made their way to Tijuana, Mexico, where thousands of other Central Americans had gathered, hoping to cross into the United States.

At the makeshift camp, Serrano-Hernandez and her husband say they feared for their safety after being surrounded by Mexicans who weren’t happy they were there. Scared and outnumbered, they decided to cross the border illegally. U.S. inspectors at the main border crossing in San Diego are processing up to about 100 asylum claims every day. Some desperate migrants are crossing the border illegally, avoiding the wait.

Calling the birth in the U.S. a "big reward" for her family's journey, Serrano-Hernandez told Univision, which documented parts of their journey: “With the faith in God, I always said my son will be born there (in America).”

After somehow climbing the border wall, Serrano-Hernandez and her family were met by three border patrol agents who demanded they return to Tijuana. The family refused and asked for asylum. They were taken to the Imperial Beach Station in San Diego County for processing.

As the events were unfolding however, Serrano-Hernandez could tell something wasn’t quite right.

“The day I came across, I felt a little pain, but I thought it will be because of my nerves,” she said.

U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agency told Fox News: “The woman, who was eight months pregnant, began complaining of abdominal pain (Nov. 27) and was immediately transported to a local hospital by Border Patrol agents.”

Serrano-Hernandez was in labor. Soon thereafter, she gave birth to a baby boy.

But it wasn’t all roses and rainbows after that.

“I felt like a criminal,” Serrano-Hernandez said.

Her husband claims immigration officials, who stood guard outside the hospital room, closed all the windows and tried placing handcuffs on the new mother moments after giving birth. They also inspected food brought in by nurses and monitored people entering and exiting the room. The nurses held a drive and gifted the family clothes, diapers and baby wipes but Ortiz says once his family returned to the San Diego detention center, their property was confiscated.

Border Patrol did not respond to specific inquiries Fox News made about whether agents took the items, nor did they respond to requests seeking data on the number of pregnant women making similar attempts to give birth on U.S. soil. Border Patrol did tell Fox News that the family was “placed into immigration proceedings and released on their own recognizance on December 2.”

They are now being housed by a family and hope to move on to Columbus, Ohio, where they have family and will continue their asylum application process.

President Trump has vowed to stop migrants from entering the U.S. He’s ramped up rhetoric about the types of people seeking asylum and claims many in the caravan are hardened criminals and ready to wreak havoc. He’s also sent thousands of troops to patrol the border.

The border mission was supposed to come to an end on Dec. 15, but on Tuesday, Defense Secretary James Mattis extended the deployments of active duty troops into early 2019.

Currently, there are about 5,600 troops stationed in Texas, Arizona and California. Some troops in California have been helping Border Patrol place concertina wire and construct concrete barriers at border crossing points – something Mattis indicated last week was close to completion.

The controversy at the border – and the administration’s response to it - has polarized much of the country. Last month, images of federal agents firing tear gas on hundreds of migrants created outrage with several high-ranking Democrats blaming the White House. Those complaints were tamped down after data from the Department of Homeland Security revealed that agents also used tear gas at the U.S.-Mexico border dozens of times during the Obama administration.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/honduran-...2000-mile-trip

What happened to "no more catch and release?"
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    What happened to "no more catch and release?"
    It's been renamed... Catch and Deliver.
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

Catch 2, release 3.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

Only in America.........

"“I felt like a criminal,” Serrano-Hernandez said."

Because yes you are.

You were premeditated in your stealing My Hard Earned Tax Dollars taken from me to help your sorry ass.

So yes, you are a criminal. V

Of course define "born." Some would call the moment of conception "born."

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

I corrected her quote to what she really meant to say.......

Calling the birth in the U.S. a "Big Successful Theft From The Gringo's" for her family's journey, Serrano-Hernandez told Univision, which documented parts of their journey: “With the faith in God, I always said my son will be born there (in America).”
    Mongo only pawn in game of life

Do what's needed to ensure that you're better at something worthwhile come Monday morning than you were on Friday afternoon.

The time to improve your skills and capabilities is not the moment when you wish you'd already done it long ago. And disasters large and small don't make appointments.

I've always advocated shooting them as they crossed; this is a prime example of why. Now we're stuck with this bitch, her bastard kid and their bills for the next 60+ years. Don't even go into the numbers of her other offspring she'll have here, etc, etc.
    Repeal the 15th
    Rewrite the 14th
    We Must Secure the Existance of Our People and a Future for White Children
    Make America Confederate Again
    2020 Is Going To Be A ClusterF*ck

Don't forget the 50 of her extended family members that'll come over...

“I felt like a criminal,” Serrano-Hernandez said. News flash....you ARE a criminal.

Shit like this pisses me off.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a government that does anything for the benefit of US citizens. What we do have is a government that does nothing and don’t care.

After somehow climbing the border wall, Serrano-Hernandez and her family were met by three border patrol agents who demanded they return to Tijuana.
    How does a heavily pregnant woman with a three-year-old (and a husband) make it over the border wall?

(I'm thinking they got in another way, and those people who helped need to be arrested.)

That's like sinking a basket right when the buzzer sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Doat View Post
    Unfortunately, we don’t have a government that does anything for the benefit of US citizens. What we do have is a government that does nothing and don’t care.
    Truth!

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    How does a heavily pregnant woman with a three-year-old (and a husband) make it over the border wall?

(I'm thinking they got in another way, and those people who helped need to be arrested.)
    ^^^this^^^

Went into labor THEN found someone to get them past the border —all makes for the story it’s become.
    This was inevitable. Someone had this planned

Posted for fair use and discussion.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=234658

**** You, Mr. President

You said none of the caravan members will make it into the US.

Well, you lied.

Not only did you lie you let one of them drop an anchor baby in the US.

Well, at least one.

And by the way, does anyone believe a 2-year old climbed the fence? Where were the many thousands of alleged border patrol folks that could have (if they wanted to) prevent that?

Now you've forced me, at gunpoint, to pay for this woman's birth expenses. She has no money and thus the taxpayer will be forced to cover it. I pay taxes, therefore you now have shoved a gun up my nose and forced me to pay for her hospital bill.

You will force me, and the rest of Americans, at gunpoint, to pay for her spawn -- to house that child, to feed it, to clothe it and to educate it.

All of this happened because you did not keep your promise to build the ****ing wall.

You said you would veto not one but two budget resolutions which didn't include the funding for it or the construction. You failed to veto either. You have threatened a third veto but that's a lie too, and you know it. You have in fact already told Congress you will sign a CR giving them "more time" with no wall funding.

In fact this woman is celebrating that she has now managed to rob America.

Calling the birth in the U.S. a "big reward" for her family's journey....

A big reward eh?

She robbed us all with your help and explicit consent and she will continue to do so.

You're a lying sack of ****, Mr. President, and you will have no second term.

Karl's right - Trump's finished with this - and it's a shame because he could have done so much more with the power he was given

I never understand Presidents - all they have to do is 30 percent of what they promised and they'd go down as one of the
    greatest in history, but they ALL, consistently, do the OPPOSITE of what got them elected in the first place - right or left.

Oh, well, it was a nice vacation while it lasted, and if Hellary had gotten in I'm convinced we would be at war with Russia by now.

4D Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by kochevnik View Post
    Karl's right - Trump's finished with this - and it's a shame because he could have done so much more with the power he was given

I never understand Presidents - all they have to do is 30 percent of what they promised and they'd go down as one of the
    greatest in history, but they ALL, consistently, do the OPPOSITE of what got them elected in the first place - right or left.

Oh, well, it was a nice vacation while it lasted, and if Hellary had gotten in I'm convinced we would be at war with Russia by now.

4D Idiot.
    I tend to think that the second a person enters the oval office as president elect that within a short period of time a group of people sit down with him and read him the riot act of what can or can't be done..........the powers to be you know?........the shadow government..... or the money behind it all (banking/corporations) that makes a president more of a puppet than a leader.

I wouldn't be surprised if that factors into things.........

Also, when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution there was no such entity as the public corporation (beyond temporary trusts established to benefit all) or a central banking system of fiat currency that had the financial powers to influence government like today.

So one is forced to ask............exactly what is a country in today's world?.......how do we want to define it?

And then we must act on that definition............

It seems enough people in the past have defined that for us to take action but the left seems to think that the definition of a country as we've known it is no longer valid.

Until we all agree what a country is we can't determine what to or not to enforce.

and I don't think the left will ever agree with any definition that has stood in prior times...............so for them enforcement is an issue.

The result..........this country will cease to exist as we know it today within a generation from now if not sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    I tend to think that the second a person enters the oval office as president elect that within a short period of time a group of people sit down with him and read him the riot act of what can or can't be done..........the powers to be you know?........the shadow government..... or the money behind it all (banking/corporations) that makes a president more of a puppet than a leader.

I wouldn't be surprised if that factors into things.........

Also, when our founding fathers wrote the Constitution there was no such entity as the public corporation (beyond temporary trusts established to benefit all) or a central banking system of fiat currency that had the financial powers to influence government like today.

So one is forced to ask............exactly what is a country in today's world?.......how do we want to define it?

And then we must act on that definition............

It seems enough people in the past have defined that for us to take action but the left seems to think that the definition of a country as we've known it is no longer valid.

Until we all agree what a country is we can't determine what to or not to enforce.

and I don't think the left will ever agree with any definition that has stood in prior times...............so for them enforcement is an issue.

The result..........this country will cease to exist as we know it today within a generation from now if not sooner.
    You are absolutely "spot on", especially the part highlighted!

Sadly, a 19 year old girl is turning Trump into a mere figurehead.

When I first read this thread, I cussed.

I try not to cuss, but sometimes it just happens.

I knew, I knew, that the invading hordes over
    the non-existent Southern border, simply could not be stopped.

After much research, I have posted the following,
    several times on this board. I still believe it to represent the
    future of the fast declining FUSA, however that decline,
    is now occuring much faster than before.

The FUSA in 2030, it was 2050

1. The African race is the racial demographic majority.
    2. The Hispanic/Latino demographic is nearly on
    parity with the African demographic.
    3. Spanish is the majority language in the Southern
    half of the FUSA. The push for ESL, will be outlawed.
    4. Islam is the dominant religion.

White peoples did it to themselves.
    They thought, that they had a very secure nation,
    a nation built by 1st world White Europeans,
    a 1st world nation, that would exist, for a very long time.

They thought wrong. Their nation has been stolen from them,
    and not a damned thing was done to stop it,
    from placing the 3rd world POS savage African race,
    up onto a protected class pedistal,
    to allowing their POS elected politicians to change,
    the immigration policies of the FUSA,
    to favour the POS 3rd world in 1965.

The final battles will be fought, in the White areas,
    all across the FUSA, when the POS that now have
    ultimate control of the FUSA, attempt to gain control
    over the White areas, that they know will fight to the bitter end.

Austria, Australia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland,
    and even the new Russia, these are the areas of the world,
    where White peoples most likely, will be able to live in peace.

Thank The Most High, that the new Russia has nuclear arms,
    to protect the White race, once the POS Africans in the FUSA,
    gain control over the FUSA nuclear forces.

If I was younger, I would sure as hell be attempting
    to leave the FUSA. The battle has been lost,
    and this POS worthless 3rd world savage woman,
    giving birth inside the FUSA, proves it beyond any doubt.

November 2020. That is the end date, as the damocraps
    will regain complete control, of the FUSA federal government,
    and the borders will finally be removed, once and for all.

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    When I first read this thread, I cussed.

I try not to cuss, but sometimes it just happens.

I knew, I knew, that the invading hordes over
    the non-existent Southern border, simply could not be stopped.

After much research, I have posted the following,
    several times on this board. I still believe it to represent the
    future of the fast declining FUSA, however that decline,
    is now occuring much faster than before.

The FUSA in 2030, it was 2050

1. The African race is the racial demographic majority.
    2. The Hispanic/Latino demographic is nearly on
    parity with the African demographic.
    3. Spanish is the majority language in the Southern
    half of the FUSA. The push for ESL, will be outlawed.
    4. Islam is the dominant religion.

White peoples did it to themselves.
    They thought, that they had a very secure nation,
    a nation built by 1st world White Europeans,
    a 1st world nation, that would exist, for a very long time.

They thought wrong. Their nation has been stolen from them,
    and not a damned thing was done to stop it,
    from placing the 3rd world POS savage African race,
    up onto a protected class pedistal,
    to allowing their POS elected politicians to change,
    the immigration policies of the FUSA,
    to favour the POS 3rd world in 1965.

The final battles will be fought, in the White areas,
    all across the FUSA, when the POS that now have
    ultimate control of the FUSA, attempt to gain control
    over the White areas, that they know will fight to the bitter end.

Thank The Most High, that the new Russia has nuclear arms,
    to protect the White race, once the POS Africans in the FUSA,
    gain control over the FUSA nuclear forces.

If I was younger, I would sure as hell be attempting
    to leave the FUSA. The battle has been lost,
    and this POS worthless 3rd world savage woman,
    giving birth inside the FUSA, proves it beyond any doubt.

November 2020. That is the end date, as the damocraps
    will regain complete control, of the FUSA federal government,
    and the borders will finally be removed, once and for all.

As a very pessimistic, conspiracy theorist/doomer/prepper,
    I always look for the absolute worse in everything.

If something bad can happen it will,
    and something bad will happen, before something good.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

AVOID THE GROID/GHOUL
    In honour of the brave Whites in South Africa,
    as they fight against their genocide.

I pray for the White race in South Africa,
    with every prayer, and so should you,
    if you pray.

Regards to all deplorables.

Nowski
    I really wish I could call you crazy. The Demographic math proves you correct.

We will have a civil war. The south and coasts will become a third world cesspool. The remainder free, white , and hateful of immigrants.

I tend to think that the second a person enters the oval office as president elect that within a short period of time a group of people sit down with him and show him the films of what really happened in Dallas.

She made a chump out of Trump
    A cheerful heart is good medicine.

Doz....I think something like that does happen. One broadcaster I listen to said that after Trump's initial meeting with Obama, he came out, looking like a whipped puppy. He must have been given information about the position that he hadn't planned on.

Seems like every day or so I lose a little more hope that Trump is going to do much of what we really hoped he would.

one step forward - three back

still better than - zero forward three back with Hillary

If you can't even stop a pregnant women - who can you stop?

I listened the other day to a youtuber who mentioned how Trump looked after Muller broke in to his lawyer's office.

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLibs View Post
    I've always advocated shooting them as they crossed; this is a prime example of why. Now we're stuck with this bitch, her bastard kid and their bills for the next 60+ years. Don't even go into the numbers of her other offspring she'll have here, etc, etc.
    X 1000 ^^^ this shit should have been handled with FORCE and what ever level of violence required to STOP the invasion of our country. what are we doing to preserve the precious little that is left of this country for US and OUR CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN?

N O T H I N G
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    You forgot Romania. My "relatives" still scare the crap out of Africans.

If I'm going to have to pay for that baby, I want it removed from the criminal and placed with an adoptive American family. Then send her and her baby daddy and her non-American toddler back to Mexico and let them deport that bunch back to Honduras.
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.