Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST My Brother's Step-Granddaughter Found Murdered and Dumped in Street (Houston)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I am so sorry for your loss, and praying for you and all the family. May God give each of you the comfort that only he can give.

Susan

Prayers for you and your family.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Very sorry, I will be adding my prayers as well for your family.
    Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security.

Praying

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    I just saw this and I can't express the sorrow I know you and your family must feel with this tragedy!!!

Prayers are leaving my heart for all of you, right now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    Tx
    so sorry for your heart ache and loss. prayers going up that she may rest peacefully in the arms of a loving and merciful GOD and may HE heal your sorrow and provide comfort for all involved
    Amen

I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one 6' college bound "little bit"

Just now seeing this terrible news. My deepest condolences to all who knew and loved her.
    “When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.” - Ronald Reagan

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers said for you and your family.

Adding my prayers for your family.

HD

The world is going mad and young white women are bearing the brunt. Prayers to all your family in this time of terrible loss that you receive justice. Its always upsetting when one of our TB2K family suffer from criminal acts. God be with you Txkstew

I am so sorry
    Praying for everyone
    Mat6:12 - And forgive us our sins, as we have forgiven those who sin against us. 1Thes4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.www.fidf.orghttps://www.mercyships.org/http://www.compassion.com/

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I am so sorry for your family's loss, Txkstew. This makes me so sad and mad at the same time. God bless your brother's beautiful step-granddaughter.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Sending prayers for the whole family. So sorry...
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Prayers sent for your family.

I have no words, only prayers for your comfort, to ease the pain for you and all family.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

May God help you and the family find peace.
    maude

I can't wrap my head around this. My prayer for you all is sent. I'm so sorry.
    Still kicking despite the devil's best efforts.

There seems to be no news outlet updates on this for the past two days.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

I had to send an E-mail to the City Desk of the Houston Chronicle with the new details and hopefully they followed up with the Detectives on the case. I'm taking bets on the suspects immigration status.

Man arrested in shooting death of woman found in SE Houston street
    Houston Chronicle Published 10:49 am CST, Friday, December 7, 2018

Houston police are trying to find out more information about a woman whose body was found in the street on Tuesday morning with a gunshot wound.

A Pasadena man has been arrested in the fatal shooting of a woman whose body was found on a street in a southeast Houston neighborhood Tuesday morning.

Guadalupe Toledo Vega, 37, is charged with murder, accused of killing 20-year-old Morgan Sproles, authorities said on Friday.

A neighbor reported seeing the woman's body around 1 a.m. in the 10300 of Ney. At the time, authorities said they didn't find any shell casings near her body and speculated that Sproles may have died at another location.

Vega was arrested on Thursday.

The same day Sproles was killed, Vega was arrested on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, accused of shooting a man.

It is unclear if those cases are related.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...n-13449785.php

This story was actually posted the morning that Morgan's body was found. This is the "Alleged" shooter, who apparently shot his compadre, then waited for SWAT to arrive. Sounds like the guy must have been ripped out of his mind, probably on Meth. I don't know. We don't have a motive as yet. Was it a drug deal gone wrong? A kidnapping, sexual assault, car jacking? The pieces will most likely fall into place with the guy shot in the shoulder spilling the beans.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...photo-16596497

Shooting inside Pasadena apartment leads to SWAT response
    Julian Gill, Houston Chronicle Updated 8:37 am CST, Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Pasadena police arrested a man in connection with a shooting that left another man hospitalized in stable condition, according to Metro Video.

Pasadena police arrested a man in connection with a shooting that left another man hospitalized in stable condition, according to Metro Video.

One man was hospitalized in stable condition Tuesday following a shooting at the Sycamore Gardens Apartments in Pasadena, according to Metro Video.

The man had been shot in the shoulder around 3 a.m. at the apartment complex, located at 4802 Sycamore Ave. The SWAT team assisted Pasadena PD on the scene because the suspected gunman wouldn't come out of the apartment, Metro Video reported.

GUNNED DOWN: Woman's body found in street in Edgebrook

The man came outside and was taken into custody within 20 minutes, but his identity and charges were not specified.

No further information was immediately available.

He seems nice.

safe_image.jpg