Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

GOV/MIL Bill & Hillary Clinton Could Go Away For GOOD Very Soon!
+ Reply to Thread

Bill & Hillary Clinton Could Go Away For GOOD Very Soon!

And not for the reason you think, either! Though that's still a possibility if those sealed indictments ever come up. Check out the price tags!

Fair use cited so on and so forth.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...-soon_12052018

Could Bill and Hillary Clinton be going away for good? That may be the speculation after prices to hear them speak publically drop substantially as no one wants to go to their events.

According to The Daily Wire, tickets to see them live and hear them blab about their lives are selling for the cost of a Big Mac meal at McDonald’s. That’s not all either. The Wire further reported that New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd is finally sick of the two elitist politicians as well.

The former first couple opened a 13-city speaking tour late last month with a premiere event in Toronto (why they think anyone in Canada wants to hear them whine about Hillary’s crushing defeat in the 2016 presidential election is anybody’s guess). They pulled just 3,000 people to an arena that seats 19,000.

Then they took their road show, “An Evening With the Clintons,” to Montreal, but they fared little better (and not for lack of trying: In a case of classic Clinton pandering, each said that Canada was superior to America).

And things kept getting worse. Ticket prices for their event in Texas plunged to just $6. Seems no one is interested in hearing them tell “stories and inspiring anecdotes that shaped their historic careers in public service, while also discussing issues of the day and looking toward the future,” which a press release promised. -Joseph Curl, The Daily Wire

The Wire also accurately noted that one person has fallen decidedly out of love with the Clintons. Dowd has finally had enough of the self-serving couple and last week called them out, calling them “shockingly un-self-aware.” Dowd writes, “I’m looking around Scotiabank Arena, the home of the Toronto Maple Leafs, and it’s a depressing sight. It’s two-for-the-price-of-one in half the arena. The hockey rink is half curtained off, but even with that, organizers are scrambling at the last minute to cordon off more sections behind thick black curtains, they say due to a lack of sales. I paid $177 weeks in advance. (I passed on the pricey meet-and-greet option.) On the day of the event, some unsold tickets are slashed to single digits,” Dowd continued in writing.

It seems that the Clintons don’t necessarily want money anymore, they simply just want to be liked. “The Clintons refuse to be discarded. It has been their joint project for half a century to be at the center of the public scene and debate,” writes Dowd. “The way that the whole thing came crashing down in 2016 is too hard for them to bear. They would like to rewrite the ending, but there is no way to do that.”

Personally I'd just as soon have them bronzed and put in a park. The pigeons need a place to rest their feet and take care of their other functions.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

A sure sign that she should be the D candidate for 2020.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Look, it's time to face reality about the Clinton Crime Cabal. Trump already gave them a free pass in the CBS interview with Leslie Stahl, when he called them "good people." Seriously, go back and watch it. Ergo, our feckless Jeff Sessions, Deep State operative and traitor that he was, did nothing against the Clinton Crime Cabal. If you go after the Clintons, you have to go after Obama, and if you do that, THIS COUNTRY WILL BURN TO THE GROUND.

The last chances to take down either Hillary or Bill, evaporated with Huber's derailing the IG investigation, all the other investigations into her deviant behavior.

Now the last, best and only current chance was to nail our sexual predator Bill Clinton, of the 25 trips to rape teenage girls, during the discovery phase of the current trial. NOW THAT TRIAL HAS BEEN SETTLED, IE PEOPLE PAID OFF, THIS IS IT.

We will never see one single member of the Clinton Crime Cabal do one single day in jail, ever.

Of course, now that the rule of law is dead here in the USA, we can only expect a general system collapse as the law of the jungle re asserts itself, and the urban mobs go after the corrupt elite.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available for sale at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Unfortunately, they will not escape punishment in the hereafter. I say unfortunately because it is far better to pay for one's crimes and sins in this world rather than the interminable punishments in the next world if there is no repentance. If they have no punishment here, it makes it much worse there.
    It's later than you think!
    (Fr. Seraphim Rose)

So why are they doing the events if they got a lot of money tucked away in foreign accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Look, it's time to face reality about the Clinton Crime Cabal. Trump already gave them a free pass in the CBS interview with Leslie Stahl, when he called them "good people." Seriously, go back and watch it. Ergo, our feckless Jeff Sessions, Deep State operative and traitor that he was, did nothing against the Clinton Crime Cabal. If you go after the Clintons, you have to go after Obama, and if you do that, THIS COUNTRY WILL BURN TO THE GROUND.

The last chances to take down either Hillary or Bill, evaporated with Huber's derailing the IG investigation, all the other investigations into her deviant behavior.

Now the last, best and only current chance was to nail our sexual predator Bill Clinton, of the 25 trips to rape teenage girls, during the discovery phase of the current trial. NOW THAT TRIAL HAS BEEN SETTLED, IE PEOPLE PAID OFF, THIS IS IT.

We will never see one single member of the Clinton Crime Cabal do one single day in jail, ever.

Of course, now that the rule of law is dead here in the USA, we can only expect a general system collapse as the law of the jungle re asserts itself, and the urban mobs go after the corrupt elite.
    That is the truth if I've ever heard it! Anything else is a pipe dream into fantasy land.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    So why are they doing the events if they got a lot of money tucked away in foreign accounts?
    Think about how many they have to keep paid off, particularly their "black bag" people....

Hillary and Bill are like a social disease - the gift that keeps on giving.

After so much time, so many rumors and so much hype I simply don't believe ANY of this material.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

#4:

If you go after the Clintons, you have to go after Obama, and if you do that, THIS COUNTRY WILL BURN TO THE GROUND.
    I do believe that in caps is inevitable.

Let's get it on.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    #4:

I do believe that in caps is inevitable.

Let's get it on.

The sooner it's done and over the sooner we can forget about it . One thing though we need to make sure we cut the head off the snake .

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post

I have long said that when it became known that " LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP " was a ruse, that the rule of law was gone. BIG, BIG MISTAKE !!! Since she & Obutthead have got away, more & more people will decide that " what the hell, I might as well do what ever I want !". As you said about the " general system collapse as the law of the jungle re asserts itself, and the urban mobs go after the corrupt elite. " The lawless will be not only going after the elite, they will go after all of us.

In my humble opinion, the two biggest mistakes Trump has committed is :
    1. NOT CLOSING THE BORDER, and allowing the invasion of more Democrat voters, which will forever set the political course of our nation.

2. NOT LOCKING HER UP ! Which will encourage the law of the jungle in our nation. And will especially encourage lawlessness among the political elite !!

Before any cheerleader dreamers start accusing me of being a Never Trumper, I voted for Trump, and I encouraged everyone I know to do so. I am just looking at this situations with realism, and facing reality !!!

And please, don't anyone start trying to tell me about fantasy's of "sealed indictments !! I am not going to bury my head into the sand !!!

"No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    I have long said that when it became known that " LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP " was a ruse, that the rule of law was gone. BIG, BIG MISTAKE !!! Since she & Obutthead have got away, more & more people will decide that " what the hell, I might as well do what ever I want !". As you said about the " general system collapse as the law of the jungle re asserts itself, and the urban mobs go after the corrupt elite. " The lawless will be not only going after the elite, they will go after all of us.

In my humble opinion, the two biggest mistakes Trump has committed is :
    1. NOT CLOSING THE BORDER, and allowing the invasion of more Democrat voters, which will forever set the political course of our nation.

2. NOT LOCKING HER UP ! Which will encourage the law of the jungle in our nation. And will especially encourage lawlessness among the political elite !!

Before any cheerleader dreamers start accusing me of being a Never Trumper, I voted for Trump, and I encouraged everyone I know to do so. I am just looking at this situations with realism, and facing reality !!!

And please, don't anyone start trying to tell me about fantasy's of "sealed indictments !! I am not going to bury my head into the sand !!!

IMHO, and God help me, this whole mess is about to explode, and do so extra-judicially, while we're all distracted with the crapfest about to kick off in Congress.

Don't be surprised if Bill or Hillary "succumb" to the effects of "the flu" while this is all going on if not a "slip in the tub" or with all of their zooming around, an executive jet "crash"....

Trump keeps his enemies close, and the Clintons are the enemy. They will be going away next month, permanently. So will a lot of others. Everyone's been misled about Sessions, on purpose. That will come out, too. Wait and see. The Plan is working.

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    The Plan is working.
    (: (: (:

the two biggest mistakes Trump has committed is :

Mistakes - or THE PLAN all along?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    the two biggest mistakes Trump has committed is :

Mistakes - or THE PLAN all along?
    ? ? ? ?

Very good question !!
    Last edited by NoDandy; 12-06-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Quote Originally Posted by seraphima View Post
    Unfortunately, they will not escape punishment in the hereafter. I say unfortunately because it is far better to pay for one's crimes and sins in this world rather than the interminable punishments in the next world if there is no repentance. If they have no punishment here, it makes it much worse there.
    Having no punishment here doesn't effect the punishment there.
    Its a whole new trial there. The trial here is to establish the guiltly and execute the murderer for the final trial in Heaven.
    I just wish there was a window here to peek in to see the trial there.

The double crossing is that satan whispered into their ear to commit these earthly murderous crimes which in the Heavenly trial satan will be their accuser.

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip View Post
    Trump keeps his enemies close, and the Clintons are the enemy. They will be going away next month, permanently. So will a lot of others. Everyone's been misled about Sessions, on purpose. That will come out, too. Wait and see. The Plan is working.

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm not very optimistic at the moment.

Best regards
    Doc

Looks to me that January 2 is the drop dead date.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

Trump and the Clintons are frennnnnnzzzzzz, not enemies. He was truthful in his opinion when he called them, "good people."

Nothing will happen to lock those two up.
    Veiled in flesh, the Godhead see; hail the incarnate Deity. Pleased as man with men to dwell, Jesus our Emmanuel. — CHARLES WESLEY

For every prophecy on the first coming of Christ, there are eight on Christ’s second coming. — PAUL LEE TAN

Hillary knows where the bodies are all buried. She'll never go to jail.

Just something funny....listening to Michael Savage's fill-in talk show host, he said for this meet and greet, the price of the tickets is so low that it costs more to park than see the Clintons!

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    Don't be surprised if Bill or Hillary "succumb" to the effects of "the flu" while this is all going on if not a "slip in the tub" or with all of their zooming around, an executive jet "crash"....
    and if you think Bush's funeral was a spectacle,

wait til you see/hear the gushing when hill or bill cross over

hell.. they will probably name a new flavor of ben and jerrys after them