Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WoT ‘They are undesirable & they must feel it’: Denmark to ship unwanted refugees to remote island
+ Reply to Thread

‘They are undesirable & they must feel it’: Denmark to ship unwanted refugees to remote island

Denmark will send rejected asylum seekers to live on a remote island. Located in the freezing Baltic Sea, the island is currently home to animal research laboratories and crematoria.

"If you are unwanted in Danish society, you should not be a nuisance to ordinary Danes,” immigration minister Inger Støjberg wrote in a Facebook post on Friday. “They are undesirable in Denmark and they must feel it!”

The island, Lindholm, sits in an inlet of the Baltic Sea, about two miles from the nearest shore. Around 100 rejected asylum seekers and criminal immigrants will be sent to live there, and will be required to check in daily with authorities there, or face jail. Ferry service to the island is infrequent, and one of the boats serving the island is reportedly named the ‘Virus’, a reference to the contagious animal disease research center currently occupying the island.

The plan was agreed upon by Denmark’s ruling centrist Venstre party, and the more right-wing Danish People’s Party, as part of annual budget negotiations.

While Venstre may have been looking for votes to secure its budget plan, the People’s Party is looking to take the hardest line on immigration.

“We’re going to minimize the number of ferry departures as much as at all possible,” party spokesman Martin Henriksen told TV2. “We’re going to make it as cumbersome and expensive as possible.”

Experiencing the same influx of refugees and migrants as its Scandinavian neighbors since 2015, Denmark’s government has adopted harsh measures to push unwanted arrivals out. Rejected asylum seekers or migrants with criminal records are held in emergency accommodation, where they live on a pittance, or are deported if possible.

“It’s not easy to ask families to go home, if they’ve actually settled,” Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen said last month. “But it is the morally right thing. We should not make refugees immigrants.”

Støjberg has been a key author of her government’s anti-immigration policies. In March, she marked the passing of her 50th anti-immigration measure by celebrating with a cake decorated with fruit, the Danish flag, and the number ‘50.’

Among Støjberg’s 50 regulations is one requiring newly arrived asylum-seekers to hand over their valuables and jewelry to help pay for their stay in Denmark, and a separate law imposing identity checks along the border with Germany.

“We’re doing everything in our power to make sure that it is not attractive to come to Denmark,” Støjberg told Der Spiegel in 2016.

The government has also targeted settled immigrants, who it says often live in “parallel societies.” In July, as part of a series of measures aimed at eradicating immigrant ghettos, the government announced tougher criminal penalties, lower benefits, and mandatory integration classes for those living in ghettos.
    Also on rt.com ‘The hammer will fall harder’: Danish govt plans double punishments for ‘ghetto’ crimes

A controversial ‘burqa ban’ was introduced earlier this summer, and legislation that would force legal immigrants to shake hands with officials at their naturalization ceremony is currently making its way through Parliament. Some Muslims had refused to shake hands with officials of the opposite sex, prompting a backlash from conservative politicians.

Asylum applications in Denmark have dropped by 84 percent between 2015 and 2018. The country is home to some 500,000 non-western immigrants, mostly hailing from Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, and Somalia.

https://www.rt.com/news/445552-denma...land-unwanted/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I think some of these people will prove to be a real problem as one of them sooner or later will attack the research center. Why not deport them where they are not longer their problem.

that 500,000 is most likely concentrated in that far south border area with Germany - that's alot of freaking Arabs in that small area ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    I think some of these people will prove to be a real problem as one of them sooner or later will attack the research center. Why not deport them where they are not longer their problem.

You may have missed the word crematorium in the OP
    That was a very common solution used about 70 years ago

A half million Is a lot of 3rd world Muslims to assimilate in a few years in such asmall country

Sound's good to me!

By the way, I'm back!
    Clem
    USMC & LEO Retired

AMERICAN INFIDEL

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." B. Franklin

“I sure get tired of La Raza being referred to as a Hispanic civil rights advocacy group.

That’s kinda like calling the KKK a Christian outreach organization.”

I wonder if they have room for a few of our illegals over there?
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Gawd Bless the Danes! Still true Viking hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post

Have to agree. Not really a solution - more like an abscess.
    Bet that remote locale is beautiful. Won't be for long.
    The migrants need to go AWAY, and not on any inch of European territory.

Waste of a perfectly good island.

Nevertheless, I AM glad to see Danes talking about this openly, and without apology.

The biggest problem is that we have countries who are simply refusing to take back citizens of theirs!

The third world shitholes LOVE it when thousands of their biggest troublemakers emigrate, and they don't want them back! About the only solution I can see is not allowing ANY travel from those places (I don't care if its a big businessman, diplomat or even head of state) until they agree to follow basic international rules and take every single citizen back when requested.

But instead, the world misleaders are working on stupid "rights of migration"...

Summerthyme

Send them all to Cuber.

At this point, I don't care what country they are dumped on. How is it that these Third World shit-holes are so disorganized and corrupt that nothing works, but suddenly the West hits a wall when it comes to returning people? There is no rule of law when people invade you, so I'm not concerned about reciprocating the favor. Just figure out if it is physically/logistically do-able, and ship all the invaders to a rogue nation that has contributed to this problem. They can sort themselves out by themselves. Not the West's problem.

The *migrants* should be grateful they weren't taken out on sight as the invading army they actually are, because if other solutions don't work, that will be the end result.
    This IS war.

12. They better start with mandatory sterilization or that 500,000 will grow like weeds....

hmmmmmmmmm...should discourage more coming...…..the temps alone will thin the weeds
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by SAPPHIRE View Post
    hmmmmmmmmm...should discourage more coming...…..the temps alone will thin the weeds
    Maybe we should send all our migrants to North Dakota?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

There seems to be quite a few in the northermost states already (in yogurt and meat industries)...... they will tolerate a lot for a paycheck, especially the ones who owe the coyote who brought them.

And then the only place "norther" is Canada and we have a lot of them already coming through USA who have been rejected for refugee status.
    True North Strong and Free

Tell them there's gold and hot chicks on mars, pack them in a cylinder and launch them into space. Problem solved.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

I would thing that it's quicker and cheaper to simply drop ship them back to the third world shitholes they came from and helped to create. V

Quote Originally Posted by vessie View Post
    I would thing that it's quicker and cheaper to simply drop ship them back to the third world shitholes they came from and helped to create. V
    Close

...drop them a few miles offshore, from a ship.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Tell them there's gold and hot chicks on mars, pack them in a cylinder and launch them into space. Problem solved.
    Great idea Packy!

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

No. Tell them there's gold and hot goats and little boys there.

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Close

...drop them a few miles offshore, from a ship.
    Don't forget to chum the water first !

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Send them all to Cuber.
    Too close to the US, I'm thinking the Pinochet treatment might be even better, except use a 777, pack it full, and then shut it off over open water in the middle of nowhere
    Don't start nuthin', then won't be nuthin'

Tell them there's gold and flealess Camels on mars, pack them in a cylinder and launch them into space. Problem solved.
    Fixed it for you.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Close

...drop them a few miles offshore, from a Airship.
    Fixed that too.

Man, our Staffers here border on SJWship.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

I have not failed. I have simple discovered ten-thousand ways things don't work.