Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Kennedy: Ocasio-Cortez 'Doesn't Have a Working Knowledge of Basic Economics'
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Sorry, Chuck, but on this one I'm going to believe my lying eyes, ears, brain, grade school education etc.
    ===========================

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=6Vb3xkhBA4Y
    Problem Solved!
    Mark Dice
    Published on Dec 4, 2018
    RT 04:24
    And we all know Obama is more or less incoherent if you take away his teleprompter, yet he was elected President of the United States, not once, but twice. Other people wrote his speeches and other people wrote his books, but he still rose from nowhere to become President.

Laugh as her clumsy persona if you want but fear who and what is behind her and why she is now a member of Congress.
    She soundly beat a professorial politician who outspent her over 16 to 1.
    She "says" she won because she won the votes of people who dislike and distrust the government.....
    Know any people on this forum who feel and vote the same way, only on the opposite side of the political spectrum?

She makes amateurish mistakes the same way Trump didn't know what the nuclear Triad was during the debates or other public faux-pas he made because he wasn't a professional politician.
    She will have the unwavering support of 95% of the media and the most radical of the leftists.

Watch where she is in 2 years and then again in 6 years. She is not going to fade away.
    Remember "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win"
    Watch this wolf in sheep"s clothing.
    I am very concerned about her and about the sharp left turn this country is making and where we will be in 2020.
    "When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by Michiana MaJo View Post
    'Scuze me for asking, but which Kennedy is the OP referring to? The only ones I can think of are Robert and Kathleen. (Last I heard about Caroline, she was still in Japan.)
    It's neither, she just goes by "Kennedy" - she's a commentator on Fox News and Fox Business channels. She used to be on MTV in the 90s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_(commentator)

Watch where she is in 2 years and then again in 6 years. She is not going to fade away.
    Remember "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win"
    Watch this wolf in sheep"s clothing.
    We might be looking at our first female president. She says all the right things to win over progressives, and says enough stupid things to be marginalized, and ignored, by conservatives. If she were on the ballot against Trump in 2020, I don't think it would go well for us.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Laugh as her clumsy persona if you want but fear who and what is behind her and why she is now a member of Congress.

I'd rather perceive truth and correctly interpret it, myself. She and her ilk are what they are, not some kind of immortal Gorgons. I do not fear her or them and I refuse to do so no matter how much they scare anyone else.

I welcome her polarizing influence, as it moves us rapidly closer to the inevitable bloody conflict that will settle the current fate of this nation and its people. Sooner begun, sooner done.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

These leftist Browns and Blacks have all the answers to why Whites should not be in control of what they created and maintained anymore............

I'll bet none of them have ever thought or understand how clean water ends up flowing out of the tap in their homes.....or what happens to the crap after they flush their toilet........and how long do you think this society would last without clean water and sewage if they were in charge?

Last I checked Brown and Black countries don't have a good track record with the management of water unless Whites are doing that for them.......

and how long to you think a modern first world society can maintain that existence with proper management of water..............and for that matter the sourcing of energy.

They come to this country and think water and energy just happens from the magic dirt of the US.......How many Brown and Black hydro and petro engineers are you aware of?

BTW.........ads on TV showing Brown and Black actors pretending to play that role don't count.

My late uncle was one of the top hydro engineers in the US and I know the story of who is capable of managing such resources.......

You know what?

When Trump started the MAGA stuff.......all the non-Whites started crying about that really means making America White again....

Guess what..........they are right.

all the non-Whites started crying about that really means making America White again....

And I have NO PROBLEM with that.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto

all the non-Whites started crying about that really means making America White again....

And I have NO PROBLEM with that.
    ....and all anyone has to do is compare the quality of life in Brown and Black run/demographically dominant run countries compared to the quality of life in White run/demographically dominant run countries today and over all of history and the facts would scream how capable Whites are of creating and maintaining a 1st world technological society...

After all isn't that why all of those non-Whites are heading this way to begin with?

By their own actions they are admitting what Whites can do on a large scale society that they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post

I'll bet none of them have ever thought or understand how clean water ends up flowing out of the tap in their homes.....

or what happens to the crap after they flush their toilet........

and how long do you think this society would last without clean water and sewage if they were in charge?

When Trump started the MAGA stuff.......all the non-Whites started crying about that really means making America White again....

"Seriously, do you think I'm a ditsy idiot? I know what you are. Water comes out of the tap when
    the faucets are turned on. Hot and cold, two choices. Don't need more water? Turn the faucets
    off. When people flush their toilets, their poop goes straight down into the earth. In case you
    didn't know, that's the reason why soil is brown: an accumulation of animal poop over millions
    of years. Blame the dinosaurs if it makes you feel smart, but you're not. You think my people are
    so retarded that they don't know what to do when there's no water or sewers? I laugh at your
    ignorance. Haha! If the water faucets don't flow, then we'll go to stores to grab cases of bottled
    water, and if our toilets don't flush, then we'll get Porta-Potties. My people are survivors, and we
    love to make babies, lots of babies. Soon, very soon, our population will grow so large that we'll
    shove your bodies into the sea like lemons! And if you clowns start wearing Make America White
    Again hats, you'll get arrested by Neo-Fashion Police! Think about that. I have, which is why I'm
    smiling. Watch and be amazed, silly putty! Remember, the hamster is quicker than the eyelid!"

Remember, the hamster is quicker than the eyelid!

"Faster than an EBT payment! More powerful than free enterprise! Able to trip over rational thought with a single step!" "Yes, it's SuperCortex - strange visitor from another social order who came to the United States with powers and abilities far below those of normal humanity.

And wanting to make you in her image...
    Gah...

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

The Future Is Now
    Posted on December 4, 2018

http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=15722

People love talking about the future, as it allows them to project their own narrative onto the present, without actually having to argue from facts and reason. The robot future is the best example. Those inclined to doom and gloom assume the robots take over and the result will be awful. Libertarians imagine the robots take over and immediately realize a society based on private property is the only viable option. In other words, when we start imagining the glorious future, we do so in order to make points about the present.

The fact is, the future is never what is promised. Those inclined to dark thoughts in the middle of the last century were sure Orwell’s vision was mostly correct. We live nothing like that today. Yet, people insist he will be proven correct any day now. Of course, the glorious future promised in the middle of the last century never happened either. Instead of flying cars, hot women in tight fitting jumpsuits and colonies on Mars, we have traffic jams, fat single mothers scurrying over the southern border and an emerging police state.

Just because the futurists always seem to be wrong, it does not mean no one warned about what was coming. Every society has its prophets. That’s because the future does not spring from nothing. There are always signs early on, suggesting what comes next and the ramifications of it. In retrospect, those signs seem obvious, of course, but the fact that some people saw them suggests people chose not to see them or to simply ignored them for short term reasons. Immigration policy is the obvious example.

What commonplace items today will be things the robot historians look at and wonder how we missed them? This story at the Huffington Post on DNA testing is an example. The story itself is unimportant. It is the sort of thing that would have appeared in a woman’s magazine fifty years ago, except the topic would have been French cooking. That’s a clue, for sure, but not one being has missed today. Popular culture is now awash in females playing roles, other than the one for which they evolved.

The interesting bit is the writer. Her name is Julia Ries, a young graduate of Boston College, working as a freelance writer. Here is her resume. Boston College is one of the more prestigious schools in America these days. It is in a new class of colleges called the “New Ivies” because their admissions standards are similar to the Ivies and their name carries a lot of weight in the managerial class. That means young Mx Ries is fairly emblematic of the type of woman who will be taking up a position in the ruling class.

Look at the job titles. It is a dog’s breakfast of managerial speak. For example, she was a media planner for health and wellness clients. The word “wellness” is a neologism that means the state of not being sick. In other words, instead of being sick, people have degrees of wellness. No one can ever be completely well, so there is a whole industry to promote wellness. If you read that entry carefully, what you see is she spent her days recommending keywords that would work in a Google search.

The next entry is “Digital Content Strategist” which she describes as “we’d listen to clients talk about the growing pains their brands were experiencing and we’d whip up some powerful campaigns to create some buzz and punch things up.” If you want to know why corporate communications is a tangle of neologism and nonsense phrases, there’s your answer. It’s bright young people spending their days coming up with new ways to say what their parents said. It’s a thousand monkeys pounding away at search engines.

The point here is this women is pushing thirty and her career thus far as been a series of nonsense jobs with clever titles. She no doubt thinks they are important steps on the career ladder and they very well may be essential steps. The managerial system is really just an apprenticeship process bolted onto an exam system. If you want to know why mass media is populated with middle aged airheads, incapable to dealing with observable reality, the answer lies in the resumes of young people like Mx. Ries.

The managerial system is not just selecting for the weak and frivolous within its ranks. It is breeding a generation of hot house flowers with its exam system. This story Sailer linked to is a great example. The Hindu comic gets the hook, because his jokes made the Columbia students uncomfortable. The thing about it is the students did not rush the stage or stomp off in a huff. They sat there in various states of emotional distress, until their handlers rushed the stage and shut down the the comedian mid-set.

The point of all this is there seems to be a strange old flaw in the managerial system, that will probably seem obvious in another generation. That is, the system selects for and cultivates increasing weak-minded people. As the system becomes more complex and interdependent, the people become more helpless, depending on the inertia of the system to supply the courage and resolve. In a system built by people with the soul of a human resource department, the greatest skill is doing nothing while sounding essential.

Perhaps the system will become self-aware before this becomes a crisis, but that’s not the way to bet. Instead, we’ll reach a point at which the people in charge are emotionally, morally and intellectually incapable of addressing the inevitable crisis. We may be getting a glimpse of this in France, where the ridiculous fop Emmanuel Macron is quickly being undone by men in safety vests. Macron is an example suggesting the managerial system is not going to be producing a Napoleon or even a de Gaulle to save the day.

The Mongols figured out that invaders from the hills had a habit of taking on the habits of the people they conquered in the valley. The conquers got soft and were in turn conquered by a new tribe from the hills. The Mongols tried to remedy that by being raiders and never settling the lands they conquered. In the West, allowing talent to bubble up from the bottom, often in military service and later business, was a way to keep the ruling class vigorous and on edge. This used to be way things were done in America.

Today, the ruling classes of the West are a closed system. The children of the elite head off to prep schools nestled away in secluded areas. They head off to nice colleges and then start their apprenticeship in the system. Outsiders can only gain entry by first proving they are no threat to question the system. The managerial class is becoming a hot house of make believe work and fatuous airheads. Like the people in the valley enjoying the good life, they are wholly unequipped to handle the next conqueror.

This entry was posted in Culture by thezman. Bookmark the permalink.

Today, the ruling classes of the West are a closed system. The children of the elite head off to prep schools nestled away in secluded areas. They head off to nice colleges and then start their apprenticeship in the system. Outsiders can only gain entry by first proving they are no threat to question the system. The managerial class is becoming a hot house of make believe work and fatuous airheads. Like the people in the valley enjoying the good life, they are wholly unequipped to handle the next conqueror.
    In the case of Occasional-Cortex, she is from modest background (one of the "bubblers up from the bottom") but she has proven herself of worth in keeping the status-quo - while brandishing a suitable "I'm here for the common people" advertising message.

Sort of like any advertisement - "Pepsi Cola Hits the Spot." How can one be sure one's spot has been hit? You can't. Any more than OC can be there for the common people.

More likely she will support a system which will keep the present welfare state, embolden police action to keep the outliers at bay, and use officialdom to keep it that way (a la Lerner at the IRS and Holder at the Just-Us Department)

Useful idiot comes to mind.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    Racist leftist politics and affirmative action at the University may have given her a pass because of skin color and name. Think about it, if her name was Mary Smith and she was a blue eye'd blond bartender, she'd never have been recruited to run for office, and she'd have been roundly castigated and marginalized by the press. It's pretty obvious race and corruption had everything to do with putting this poor misfit into office, she will be easy to manipulate and blackmail.

I almost feel sorry for her, I don't think she's smart enough to realize she's in a shark tank filled with hungry Great Whites.

She clerked for Ted Kennedy Office

THATS how she got from there to here

Ocasio-Cortez 'Doesn't Have a Working Knowledge of Basic Diddly SQUAT.'

That beotch is beyond dumber than a box of rocks. If she had even two brain cells to rub together one would be out looking for the other one. The sad thing is that she actually was elected by people even dumber than she is. What a sad statement for our nation....morons electing morons. We're as doomed as doomed can be!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

I'd rather perceive truth and correctly interpret it, myself. She and her ilk are what they are, not some kind of immortal Gorgons. I do not fear her or them and I refuse to do so no matter how much they scare anyone else.

I welcome her polarizing influence, as it moves us rapidly closer to the inevitable bloody conflict that will settle the current fate of this nation and its people. Sooner begun, sooner done.
    No they are not all powerful, but they are relentless and every time hard fighting conservative relax and take a break they push their gains further.
    Socialism has been pushing against individual freedom in the United States since the ink on the Constitution was drying.
    Their influence has ebbed and flowed since we were a country, but has been gaining strength since the 60s.
    They are not going to fight us. Instead they are slowly but inexorably destroying the very idea that made our country, while at the same time constantly indoctrinating or youngest. If things go on, freedom and liberty dies with a whimper instead of a bang.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    Ocasio-Cortez 'Doesn't Have a Working Knowledge of Basic Diddly SQUAT.'

That beotch is beyond dumber than a box of rocks. If she had even two brain cells to rub together one would be out looking for the other one. The sad thing is that she actually was elected by people even dumber than she is. What a sad statement for our nation....morons electing morons. We're as doomed as doomed can be!
    BUT, she, and her ilk, are the perfect puppet warriors "with a cause," in the hands of skilled puppeteers with an agenda - young and idealistic, full of emotional energy, easy on the eyes to some (Macron, Trudeau, et al), waiting to be pointed in the needed direction while collecting a nice paycheck, and all of MSM coverage/ego stroking that they can stand - assuming they don't cross their puppeteers/handlers.

Fact.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

ó Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    Racist leftist politics and affirmative action at the University may have given her a pass because of skin color and name. Think about it, if her name was Mary Smith and she was a blue eye'd blond bartender, she'd never have been recruited to run for office, and she'd have been roundly castigated and marginalized by the press. It's pretty obvious race and corruption had everything to do with putting this poor misfit into office, she will be easy to manipulate and blackmail.

I almost feel sorry for her, I don't think she's smart enough to realize she's in a shark tank filled with hungry Great Whites.
    If she was blue eyed and blonde and if only she had big boobs,,,,, Hell she could have been Stormy Daniels.

This woman is something that the other congressmen will flirt with and try to take to bed. She's in the same age group as most congressional staffers. She will end up sleeping with a few congressmen and end up marrying one probably.
    The congressmen are going to put up with her because they have a taste for "Mexican food"........Young and pretty are basic requirements with this crowd. Her being a babbling idiot will be a plus for her-those guys like 'em young and stupid.

Truthfully she reminds me of Chandra Levy; a congressional staffer who had an affair with congressman Gary Condit (democrat from CA) . Ms. Levy wound up dead in Rock Creek park around 9/11.

And the 21 trillion dollars aren't missing-think black projects, 5000 dollar hammers and 10,000 dollar aircraft coffee pots (which will work even after the plane crashes).

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post
    She clerked for Ted Kennedy Office

THATS how she got from there to here
    Yeah, I understand... but still... she's frighteningly stupid. Her and Teddy must have been playing "Bill & Monica"...
    "How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

Her and Teddy must have been playing "Bill & Monica"...

Well, look at the collar of that BLUE DRESS in the photo above ...

Her and Teddy must have been playing "Bill & Monica"...

Well, look at the collar of that BLUE DRESS in the photo above ...

GOOD CATCH !
    "How could it have come to this.. an army of rabble... [spit]PEASANTS[/spit]... everything WILL change -- everything HAS changed - England's "General Cornwallis" - from "The Patriot"

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaMan View Post
    Young and pretty are basic requirements with this crowd.
    She's going to have to get by with one out of two on that scale. I haven't seen a picture yet that makes her look pretty. "not old (yet)" and "not fat (yet)" are the best that I can see.

For 60+ year old congressmen, that might be enough. If only there was some way to stop her incessant chatter... oh, wait.

Hard to talk with her mouth full?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Young and pretty are basic requirements with this crowd.

"Alive" will do for most of them, most of the time.