Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

REL GENRL 7 DAYS UNTIL DEDICATION OF 3RD TEMPLE ALTAR
+ Reply to Thread

2 7 DAYS UNTIL DEDICATION OF 3RD TEMPLE ALTAR

https://www.wnd.com/2018/12/7-days-u...-temple-altar/

7 DAYS UNTIL DEDICATION OF 3RD TEMPLE ALTAR
    70 nations invited to Jerusalem Sanhedrin declaration, replace U.N.
    Published: 23 hours ago

JERUSALEM – The re-established Jewish Sanhedrin is pushing the envelope on the rebuilding of the Temple next Monday, the last evening of Hanukkah, by consecrating a stone altar and reading of a declaration to all nations intended as an invitation to participate in receiving its blessings – leading to an effort to replace the United Nations with a new, God-centered organization.

A full-dress re-enactment of the Korban Olah Tamid (the daily offering) will also take place, with Kohanim (Jewish men of the priestly caste descended from Aaron) wearing biblically mandated garb leading the ceremony.

Where the event takes place is not yet known as the city of Jerusalem is dealing with security concerns, as the ceremony could set off Muslim protests or violence if performed in view of the Temple Mount.

Whether the priests will ritually slaughter a lamb or prepared meat be used is still a question, though the Sanhedrin has received the necessary permits from government organizations. In either case, the meat will be roasted on the newly consecrated altar.

The Sanhedrin is the name given to the council of 71 Jewish sages who constituted the supreme court and legislative body in Judea during the Roman period. It continued to function for more than 400 years after the destruction of the Temple. There have been several orthodox attempts to re-establish it since that time. The current attempt to re-establish the Sanhedrin is generally referred to as the “nascent Sanhedrin,” the “developing Sanhedrin,” or the re-established Sanhedrin.

The altar is currently in the form of stone blocks ready to be transported to the Temple Mount and stored in a manner that will enable them to be assembled at a moment’s notice. When complete, the altar will be a square nine feet on each side and five feet high. It will include a ramp for the priests to ascend. The decision to prepare the blocks and all the details of their composition is the result of a long study performed by the members of the Sanhedrin in conjunction with the Temple Institute. The stones are made of aerated concrete and are fit for use in the Temple. There are plans underway to prepare a new set made of actual stones which are considered a more ideal material from which to build the altar.

A large menorah will be lit as part of the ceremony.

“According to Jewish tradition, the tabernacle and Aaron the Priest were consecrated for service on the last day of Hanukkah,” explained Rabbi Hillel Weiss to Breaking Israel News. “It is fitting that we should invite the nations to the ceremony since Hanukkah is about bringing light to the darkness. The Jews were meant to do this for the entire world,” he said, quoting Isaiah 49:6.

The King James version of the Scripture reads: “And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.”

“The Jews were brought back to Israel for the purpose of spreading the light to the nations,” the rabbi said. “As the sages instructed the Jews to pray every day, ‘A new light will shine upon Zion, and we should all merit to this light very soon.’ This light is Torah, the light of Torah which comes from Zion, which reveals the hidden aspects of God.”

The ceremony will also be part of the Sanhedrin’s ongoing effort to establish a Bible-based international organization to replace the United Nations.

Rabbi Yoel Schwartz, president of the Sanhedrin’s Court for the Noahides, has been charged with preparing the declaration, called “The Song of Israel and the World,” that would describe the spiritual basis for the organization.

“The name Yisrael, by which Jacob was called and all of his descendants after him, indicates the connection of the people of Israel to the Creator, and this connection is also strengthened through the singing of the Song of God, which is achieved through the Book of Psalms. The highest purpose of song is to praise the Creator.

“It is for this purpose that on the 25th of Elul (Sept. 3), the Sanhedrin and the Mikdash Educational Center hosted the World Creation Concert as a musical gathering for all nations to give thanksgiving to the creator, to share with all mankind the gratitude for His mercies that fill creation. All of humanity needs to prepare for the day that the Lord will reign in Zion, when they too will make pilgrimage to Jerusalem to take their part in the Temple service.

“The sages teach us that the world stands on three things: on Torah, on the Temple Service, and on acts of loving-kindness. Lacking the Temple service the world is like a throne that stands on two legs.

“We are very close to the time about which the prophets of Israel prophesied that the God of the world who created everything will be called by the world in the name of the God of Israel, for only the people of Israel remained attached to Him.

“Humanity created religions such as Christianity and Islam that served as instruments throughout history to bring humanity closer to this great day, when everyone would recognize the God of the world that was revealed on Mount Sinai in a desert that belongs to no people. It should be emphasized that the Ten Commandments that were given at that time belong to all the nations. They were heard all over the world in 70 languages so that every nation would hear these things in their own language, the echo of things. This is as witnessed by the reality that it is the only book in the world printed in every language that has a printed book and was hinted at by the Prophet Zephaniah.

“For then I will make the peoples pure of speech, So that they all invoke Hashem by name And serve Him with one accord. (Zephaniah 3:9)

“At that time, we will all serve the one Creator and fulfill the moral obligations incumbent on all mankind. This was the case since the beginning of creation, when he charged Adam with these obligations, and once again he charged those who left the ark after the Flood and Noah with his sons, and again at Mount Sinai, giving to humanity seven ironclad rules.

“These are the seven messages of the Creator of the world to humanity known as the Seven Noahide Laws:

“Belief in God: He who created everything. There is none besides Him and no one should turn away from Him.

“Blessing Hashem (God, literally ‘the name’): Respecting the Creator and the sages who are familiar with His Torah, and respecting the places of worship where the Torah is learned and prayers are recited to him. It is forbidden, God forbid, to speak harshly against them or to curse them.

“Stealing: The preservation of the rights of others to property and honor and body and not to desire to take anything belonging to others that is not for sale.

“Laws: To establish courts to judge justice and to direct society and obey the orders and decisions of the courts.

“Killing: Do not shorten the lives of people, including the lives of the terminally ill. The opposite is also true; to invest efforts to heal diseases and maintain health.

“Have mercy on creatures: Not to be cruel to animals. One of the most forbidden acts is eating the organ or limb from a live animal. The animal must first be killed in a way that is less distressing such as cutting the neck.

“Prohibition of prostitution: The mitzvah (Bible commandment) to build a proper family life. It is a severe prohibition to commit adultery with a married woman. It is also forbidden to perform a same-sex marriage. Also forbidden is sexual intercourse with animals and homosexuality.

“Therefore, anyone who receives upon himself all of these seven rules in front of a rabbinic court has a special status in Judaism. Even though they are not Jewish, they have entered into a full partnership in the service of God.

“God’s call to return his people to his land will show that the belief of some nations that Israel was in exile as a punishment was a mistaken belief. The exile was only in order for Israel to serve as an example to the nations for serving God. Were it not for the exile, Muhammad would not have known God and would have been idolatrous like his other brothers. Were the Jews not in Rome, the idolaters would have remained to this day. The Torah was translated into Greek, and the nations copied the word of God because there were Jews in the Egyptian exile.

“Now, it is time for the Creator’s people to return to their land, and from here light will come forth to the world. And when we merit it, and the Temple will be restored and built on its place, then even more will all the nations realize that the time has come to worship God. The crisis of religion today is a preparation for the true worship of the Lord.

“In conclusion: Anyone who wants to accompany us, to be a partner in serving God, and to connect with his people, must be a believer in the God who was revealed at Sinai, and to be as the people of Israel who were present there and preserved this status to this day.

“We see God’s hand clearly in the miracle of the Jewish state that arose again two thousand years after its destruction. It is incumbent upon all those who accompany us to try as much as possible to spread the belief according to the prophets, just as the Jews guarded and observed their words and to prevent, God forbid, the spread of man-made religions. Those who do so must also aid the Jews in observing what God commanded them. God required of the Jews an additional amount, more than he required from the other nations, since the Jews will serve as the priests of the mankind. And the other nations should not, God forbid, try to influence his people to join their religions.”

Rabbi Dov Stein, secretary of the Sanhedrin, described the need to replace the United Nations: “We now live in an era when threats are global and not limited to one country. This is true of weapons, environmental issues, and even social issues. The solutions must come from a universal effort. The United Nations has failed in its mandate by rejecting God as the creator and the Noahide Laws common to all of mankind.”

As an example, Rabbi Stein described the resolution being drafted to make abortions and assisted suicides a “universal human right” which the rabbi said violated the Noahide law prohibiting murder.

“They have rejected the basics of humanity that were given at Sinai,” he said. “We have to re-educate the world in order to address these issues. We need a universal organization that will return to the Bible, re-educate the world. This is not a religious initiative. This is a national initiative with each nation bringing its special aspect, all nations joining together in Jerusalem, where the world was created.”

The word “Sanhedrin” comes from the Greek origin “synedrion,” meaning “sitting together” as a legislative assembly or Senate. It has been noted that several aspects of the U.S. Senate’s tradition, including the semi-circle seating of the senators, were derived by the founding fathers from the Jewish Sanhedrin. The Jewish Sanhedrin is a governmental body that resembles aspects of both the U.S. Senate and the Supreme Court.
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Well, if you're worried, don't worry yet. Sometimes if I'm up early in the morning, I've been watching this nice man, his name is Les Feldrick (something like that). He teaches in Oklahoma. He literally interprets scripture for his classes. He never asks for one single penny. I've been following along and the things he says make literal sense. He says we don't have to worry until the antichrist takes over the temple and declares himself God and the Bible says it's when the daily sacrifices are halted (by the antichrist). So obviously we are halfway through the end days in Revelation at that point. If you know of him or his program is on in your area, do watch. He's not a preacher of any kind, he just tells you the truth of the word of the Bible.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

They totally miss the real meaning of the prophetic scriptures.
    Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12

"And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil." John 3:19

While it's exiting to see scripture coming to pass, those who know Christ know that the scriptures pointed to Him, His first and second coming. The Jews will do what they think they must to fulfill their interpretation of prophecy, we get to watch and see, but we must not lose sight of Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by nchomemaker View Post
    Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12

"And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved the darkness rather than the Light, because their deeds were evil." John 3:19

While it's exiting to see scripture coming to pass, those who know Christ know that the scriptures pointed to Him, His first and second coming. The Jews will do what they think they must to fulfill their interpretation of prophecy, we get to watch and see, but we must not lose sight of Jesus.
    You are right. And the Jews have their own part to play. All in the Grand Design.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    You are right. And the Jews have their own part to play. All in the Grand Design.

Yes they do, and one day, they will look upon Him who was pierced....
    "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn." Zech.12:10

Yes they do, and one day, they will look upon Him who was pierced....
    "I will pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn." Zech.12:10
    Yes, and then someday they too will be forgiven.

Happy, happy...Joy, joy. God put those on my heart and mind today.
    https://safeg.net/home A Safe Alternative to Harmful 5G Wireless

Psalm 94:1 O Lord, the God of vengeance, O God of vengeance, let your glorious justice shine forth! 2 Arise, O Judge of the earth. Give the proud what they deserve. 3 How long, O Lord? How long will the wicked be allowed to gloat?

What all of this means is that we are accelerating towards the end of the Gentile period. A time where God puts the Jews on center stage again. Lots disagree on everything about the Gentile age, but so is life.

Yes, and then someday they too will be forgiven.
    Er, it's my understanding that the Jews are already forgiven, provided they follow the Mosaic laws. God will not abandon those with whom he made the covenant, even though the are blind to the new covenant. Jesus is indeed the savior of all mankind, but His coming did not invalid the original covenants. Remember, God can and does do more than one thing at a time.

Les Feld.... is one of the dryist preachers on tv. I agree in that he is trustworthy, not sure of his eschatology due to how hard it is to stay with him for any period of time. He makes me lose interest quickly, which is not easy to do.

It's good to see so many willingly embrace that we are in the end times. It was a slow motion machine, but today most all the known preachers are preaching it. Too be blind of this is a sign of the times as well. Come Lord Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    What all of this means is that we are accelerating towards the end of the Gentile period. A time where God puts the Jews on center stage again. Lots disagree on everything about the Gentile age, but so is life.
    This is what I have been taught and I agree with it. God's grace will be upon the Jews and many will indeed find forgiveness and be born again through Jesus Christ. They will come to know the true Messiah after they have been tricked by the Antichrist. And they will go through the time of Jacob's trouble. We need to pray for them. This altar ceremony, a precursor to the dedication of the third temple is all part of it, it must play out according to scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by willowlady View Post
    Er, it's my understanding that the Jews are already forgiven, provided they follow the Mosaic laws. God will not abandon those with whom he made the covenant, even though the are blind to the new covenant. Jesus is indeed the savior of all mankind, but His coming did not invalid the original covenants. Remember, God can and does do more than one thing at a time.
    No one is saved through the old covenant, by observing the law/Torah. Because it cannot be done. There is salvation through Jesus alone. "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me."

There will be a peace treaty before the anti Christ is in the temple.

Well, if you're worried, don't worry yet. Sometimes if I'm up early in the morning, I've been watching this nice man, his name is Les Feldrick (something like that). He teaches in Oklahoma. He literally interprets scripture for his classes. He never asks for one single penny. I've been following along and the things he says make literal sense. He says we don't have to worry until the antichrist takes over the temple and declares himself God and the Bible says it's when the daily sacrifices are halted (by the antichrist). So obviously we are halfway through the end days in Revelation at that point. If you know of him or his program is on in your area, do watch. He's not a preacher of any kind, he just tells you the truth of the word of the Bible.
    NO MORE INFRINGEMENT.
    NO MORE COMPROMISE.
    NOT ONE MORE INCH.

Well here you go

Quote Originally Posted by Watchman2 View Post

Israel says Trump's Middle East peace plan to be rolled out in early 2019
    CBS News
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...=1543955955729

Probably 20 years ago I watched Les Feldick cover Revelations. It was a great series and it clarified some areas of confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Watchman2 View Post
    I believe if you watch Shepherds Chapel (Arnold Murray) who do the same as Les by teaching verse by verse from front to beginning you'll find Les doesn't always back his teachings with scripture.
    All the books of the Bible will confirm each other.

No one is saved through the old covenant, by observing the law/Torah. Because it cannot be done. There is salvation through Jesus alone. "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me."
    Amen
    Thy will be done...

Quote Originally Posted by 7th trump View Post
    I believe if you watch Shepherds Chapel (Arnold Murray) who do the same as Les by teaching verse by verse from front to beginning you'll find Les doesn't always back his teachings with scripture.
    All the books of the Bible will confirm each other.
    ARNOLD MURRAY AND THE SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL
    A teacher who has recently become popular over television is a man named Arnold Murray of the Shepherd's Chapel in Gravette, Arkansas. We at the Christian Research Institute do not endorse the teachings of Arnold Murray. This paper will demonstrate why we consider Mr. Murray's teachings to be heretical.

THE CULTIC TEACHINGS OF ARNOLD MURRAY
    Modalism
    Mr. Murray does not believe in the Christian doctrine of the Trinity (one God existing eternally in three Persons). There are three real and personal relationships between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Murray denies the three persons of God, claiming they are merely three offices. Concerning the Trinity, he said:
    You have these yo-yo's that will say, 'Well I want you to think like of water (sic) and ice' and so on, various gases or so forth, or then they'll say, 'I want you to think of a 200 watt bulb, and a 150 watt bulb, and a 50 watt bulb.' Well, they're all the same wattage, friend. So why not just simplify it instead of playing stupid games, and understand there are three offices of the Godhead. Like this little lady said. She said, 'To my husband I am a wife, to my children I am a mother, that's my office. To hundreds of third graders I am their teacher and have been down through the years. That's a different office; none of them the same, but I'm still the same person.' I like that. It's simple and to the point (The Shepherd's Chapel Question and Answers period, aired 64-91).

Referring to Christ, Murray says, "His spirit is holy and he is the Holy Spirit." (Shepherd's Chapel Question and Answers period, aired 54-91) Hence, Murray is guilty of teaching the heresy of modalism, which states that Jesus is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (one Person in three roles, or modes). One of the accusations made against CRI by the followers of Arnold Murray is that Mr. Murray does hold to the eternal deity of Christ. However, since Murray does not believe in the three Persons of the Trinity, he cannot logically hold to the deity of Jesus Christ being the eternal Son of God, Second Person of the Trinity. Having made these statements, he inconsistently says, A wise man never discusses the Trinity. (Ibid., 5-15-91)

The Serpent Seed Doctrine and the Kenites
    Another central teaching of Arnold Murray is the serpent seed doctrine. According to Murray, Eve had sex with the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. In 2 Corinthians 11:3, Murray uses the word "beguiled" to mean "wholly seduced". Hence, Murray claims the Serpent sexually seduced Eve who then became pregnant with Cain; the devil's literal offspring. Murray asserts that the offspring of Cain are called the "Kenites". He also states that the Kenites are not a race, "but a hybrid". (Genesis 1:1-6:22, tape #146) He thus seems to implicitly consider them to be less than human. Mr. Murray claims that many of the Kenites are Jewish! Based upon the "creed" of the Shepherd's Chapel, Murray states, "We believe in an existing Satan... who has a people who will not hear God (John 8:44-47)". (Our Statement of Faith, p.2) In John 8:44-47, the context clearly states that these people who are the "children of the devil" are Jews (8:31-58).

Hence, Murray believes that Jesus is referring to these particular Jews as the literal offspring of Satan. Regarding the Jews he writes, "Now, who stands in Jerusalem today?.. the sons of Cain or those who will not accept Jesus Christ.. the Kenites, that founded a new nation starting in 1948."
    (The Shepherd's Bible, Commentary by Arnold Murray, 1979) He calls them "scum", and obviously makes the racial Jewish businessman remark when he states, "If you want to get a Kenite upset, bother his money table". (Parable of the Fig Tree, Tape #445)

Murray connects these Jews with Cain by Christ's comment in John 8:44 that their father was a "murderer from the beginning.. To affirm these Jews as the offspring of Cain (i.e., the Kenites), Murray refers to Cain's murder of Abel in Genesis 4.0ne can only conclude that Mr. Murray has made statements that label him as a white supremacist. He might tell colored people to be proud of who they are, but then again, so do some white supremacists.

The real questions the followers of Arnold Murray need to ask are: Does Arnold Murray think that non-whites are equal to whites in every respect? Does he approve of interracial Christian marriages like the Bible does? (Gen. 16; Num. 12 cL, Gen. 10:6 ~ Amos 9:7; Song of Sol. 1:5-7 cf., 3:7-11; 1 Cor. 7:39; Gal. 3:28 [note: The only type of marriage the Bible forbids is one between believer and nonbeliever: Ex. 34:14-16; 1 Cor. 7:39; 2 Cor. 6:14]) Would Mr. Murray let a black or a Christian of Jewish ancestry preach at his church-perhaps even take it over if he were to pass away? What does Murray think about the Jewish holocaust in World War II? What does he think about the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? These types of questions need to be addressed to Arnold Murray.

see more here: http://deceptioninthechurch.com/arnoldmurray.html

Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    Of late, I see some signs that may get me to the fingernail chewing stage.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown; thus unlamented let me die; steal from the world, and not a stone tell where I lie.

The best place to be in the event of a nuclear explosion is anywhere you can say: "what the hell was that!?!"
    ><>
    Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Men are NOT interested in what God has to say - but what they would rather believe themselves (shamelessly stolen from INVAR).
    <><
    "...no one can jump into the arms of God.
    Oh, no. You have to fall."

The law was never meant to save. It is a guildine for living and knowing God.

From 119 Ministries:

The Jews have the Torah and not the Messiah
    Christians have the Messiah but not the Torah.

Interesting.

The Rabbi’s had over 2000 years of scripture and teaching and were experts in the Torah (so they thought)

Christianity has had 2000 years of teaching of the NT (letters, except for revelation) and our teachers are “experts” in NT writings. (Again one sided letter conversation) so they think.

What are the odds both are wrong and both are right?

What if u can’t have one without the other? What if it is both? When Jesus said “go and sin no more” what were the guildines he was referring to?

Either way, who would of ever have thought we would see an altar dedication, much less a state of Israel still speaking their native language after being decimated for over 2000 years.

ARNOLD MURRAY AND THE SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL
    A teacher who has recently become popular over television is a man named Arnold Murray of the Shepherd's Chapel in Gravette, Arkansas. We at the Christian Research Institute do not endorse the teachings of Arnold Murray. This paper will demonstrate why we consider Mr. Murray's teachings to be heretical.

THE CULTIC TEACHINGS OF ARNOLD MURRAY
    Modalism
    Mr. Murray does not believe in the Christian doctrine of the Trinity (one God existing eternally in three Persons). There are three real and personal relationships between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Murray denies the three persons of God, claiming they are merely three offices. Concerning the Trinity, he said:
    You have these yo-yo's that will say, 'Well I want you to think like of water (sic) and ice' and so on, various gases or so forth, or then they'll say, 'I want you to think of a 200 watt bulb, and a 150 watt bulb, and a 50 watt bulb.' Well, they're all the same wattage, friend. So why not just simplify it instead of playing stupid games, and understand there are three offices of the Godhead. Like this little lady said. She said, 'To my husband I am a wife, to my children I am a mother, that's my office. To hundreds of third graders I am their teacher and have been down through the years. That's a different office; none of them the same, but I'm still the same person.' I like that. It's simple and to the point (The Shepherd's Chapel Question and Answers period, aired 64-91).

Referring to Christ, Murray says, "His spirit is holy and he is the Holy Spirit." (Shepherd's Chapel Question and Answers period, aired 54-91) Hence, Murray is guilty of teaching the heresy of modalism, which states that Jesus is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (one Person in three roles, or modes). One of the accusations made against CRI by the followers of Arnold Murray is that Mr. Murray does hold to the eternal deity of Christ. However, since Murray does not believe in the three Persons of the Trinity, he cannot logically hold to the deity of Jesus Christ being the eternal Son of God, Second Person of the Trinity. Having made these statements, he inconsistently says, A wise man never discusses the Trinity. (Ibid., 5-15-91)

The Serpent Seed Doctrine and the Kenites
    Another central teaching of Arnold Murray is the serpent seed doctrine. According to Murray, Eve had sex with the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. In 2 Corinthians 11:3, Murray uses the word "beguiled" to mean "wholly seduced". Hence, Murray claims the Serpent sexually seduced Eve who then became pregnant with Cain; the devil's literal offspring. Murray asserts that the offspring of Cain are called the "Kenites". He also states that the Kenites are not a race, "but a hybrid". (Genesis 1:1-6:22, tape #146) He thus seems to implicitly consider them to be less than human. Mr. Murray claims that many of the Kenites are Jewish! Based upon the "creed" of the Shepherd's Chapel, Murray states, "We believe in an existing Satan... who has a people who will not hear God (John 8:44-47)". (Our Statement of Faith, p.2) In John 8:44-47, the context clearly states that these people who are the "children of the devil" are Jews (8:31-58).

Hence, Murray believes that Jesus is referring to these particular Jews as the literal offspring of Satan. Regarding the Jews he writes, "Now, who stands in Jerusalem today?.. the sons of Cain or those who will not accept Jesus Christ.. the Kenites, that founded a new nation starting in 1948."
    (The Shepherd's Bible, Commentary by Arnold Murray, 1979) He calls them "scum", and obviously makes the racial Jewish businessman remark when he states, "If you want to get a Kenite upset, bother his money table". (Parable of the Fig Tree, Tape #445)

Murray connects these Jews with Cain by Christ's comment in John 8:44 that their father was a "murderer from the beginning.. To affirm these Jews as the offspring of Cain (i.e., the Kenites), Murray refers to Cain's murder of Abel in Genesis 4.0ne can only conclude that Mr. Murray has made statements that label him as a white supremacist. He might tell colored people to be proud of who they are, but then again, so do some white supremacists.

The real questions the followers of Arnold Murray need to ask are: Does Arnold Murray think that non-whites are equal to whites in every respect? Does he approve of interracial Christian marriages like the Bible does? (Gen. 16; Num. 12 cL, Gen. 10:6 ~ Amos 9:7; Song of Sol. 1:5-7 cf., 3:7-11; 1 Cor. 7:39; Gal. 3:28 [note: The only type of marriage the Bible forbids is one between believer and nonbeliever: Ex. 34:14-16; 1 Cor. 7:39; 2 Cor. 6:14]) Would Mr. Murray let a black or a Christian of Jewish ancestry preach at his church-perhaps even take it over if he were to pass away? What does Murray think about the Jewish holocaust in World War II? What does he think about the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan? These types of questions need to be addressed to Arnold Murray.

see more here: http://deceptioninthechurch.com/arnoldmurray.html
    Um...if you ever listened to Murray, you would know that article is BS. He does indeed teach the Trinity. No one completely understands the Trinity but Murray's views align with Scripture. In the OT, it says a Son shall be born and He shall be called Emanuel which when translated means God with us. The NT says Christ became the living Word. It also says 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". We can't just ignore those passages, even though we do not fully understand the complexity of the Trinity. Murray says we should pray to the Father but ask it in Jesus' name, thereby showing he recognizes a distinction between the two. There are other such passages we must consider. When the disciples asked Christ what God looks like, He answered "If you have seen the Son, you have seen the Father". I think the Trinity is above our mortal ability to comprehend and that is basically what Murrays teaches. When asked about it, he says to study the Bible yourself and the clues it gives and whatever conclusion you come up with is fine with him.

Serious question. Is this story about real Jews or just Messianic Jews wha are really Christians who act like they're Jewish?
    “I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.”
    D. H. Lawrence

Because it cannot be done. There is salvation through Jesus alone.
    So, all the Jews who followed God through the covenant prior to the time of Christ are condemned to hell? Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by willowlady View Post
    So, all the Jews who followed God through the covenant prior to the time of Christ are condemned to hell? Not a chance.

Question: "Where did Old Testament believers/saints go when they died?"

Answer: The Old Testament believers went to a place of comfort and rest called “paradise” when they died. The Old Testament taught life after death and that everyone who departed from this life went to a place of conscious existence. The general term for this place was Sheol, which could be translated “the grave” or “the realm of the dead.” The wicked were there (Psalm 9:17; 31:17; 49:14; Isaiah 5:14), and so were the righteous (Genesis 37:35; Job 14:13; Psalm 6:5; 16:10; 88:3; Isaiah 38:10).

The New Testament equivalent of Sheol is Hades. Luke 16:19–31 shows that, prior to Christ’s resurrection, Hades was divided into two realms: a place of comfort where Lazarus was (Abraham’s bosom or Abraham’s side) and a place of torment where the rich man was (hell). Lazarus’s place of comfort is elsewhere called “paradise” (Luke 23:43). The place of torment is called “Gehenna” in the Greek in Mark 9:45. Between paradise and hell (the two districts of Hades) there was “a great chasm” (Luke 16:26). The fact that no one could cross this chasm indicates that, after death, one’s fate is sealed.

Today, when an unbeliever dies, he follows the Old Testament unbelievers to the torment side of Hades. At the final judgment, Hades will be emptied before the Great White Throne, where its occupants will be judged prior to entering the lake of fire (Revelation 20:13–15).

On the other hand, when a believer dies today, he is “present with the Lord” in heaven (2 Corinthians 5:6–9). There, he joins the Old Testament saints who have been enjoying their reward for thousands of years.

from: https://www.gotquestions.org/Old-Tes...believers.html

Some theologians believe that during the three days between Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection, He descended into Abraham's bosom (Luke 16:19-31),3 proclaimed to them the mystery of the gospel, and then led them into heaven to dwell with God. The belief is that they were not permitted to enter into the presence of God in heaven until after the atonement. Once that had happened, Jesus, who had died, descended to Abraham's bosom, proclaimed the gospel, and then led its residents into heaven.
    Last edited by nchomemaker; 12-06-2018 at 03:21 AM.

I believe Les Feldick stated we will be raptured before the antichrist is revealed.

So back to the thread topic---today was the 10th---

DID THEY DO IT?
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    So back to the thread topic---today was the 10th---

DID THEY DO IT?
    You could have looked it up.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Te...-groups-573980

Guess so.

I just thought that usually people who know "the rest of the story" or some addition thereto, post it.

Seems like that's the usual thing.

But, ok, I will, then: (and thanks MzKitty for the link! )

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Te...-groups-573980

Temple-ready altar dedicated on last day of Hanukkah by activist groups
    A new altar, fit for the Temple, was dedicated outside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.
    By Jeremy Sharon
    December 10, 2018 20:45
    3 minute read.

A new altar fit for the Temple was dedicated outside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem, December 10, 2018

A new altar fit for the Temple was dedicated outside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem, December 10, 2018. (photo credit: THE TEMPLE IN ZION)

“Then I shall finish by singing a song of praise for the dedication of the altar,” goes the famous Maoz Tzur Hanukkah song, and on Monday morning, the last day of Hanukkah, a new altar, fit for the Temple, was dedicated outside the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem.

Following the Maccabees’ defeat of the Seleucid Greeks in the historical events of Hannuka, the Maccabean Jews cleansed and restored the Temple after Jerusalem was liberated, and built a new altar, since pigs had been slaughtered on the old altar by the Greeks.

Be the first to know - Join our Facebook page.

On the last day of Hanukkah – which literally means “dedication” – a new altar built in accordance with all the Jewish laws pertaining to the Temple vessels and infrastructure was unveiled and nominally dedicated for use in the yet-to-be built Third Temple by several Temple activist organizations.

The initiative came from Prof. Hillel Weiss, a hard-right political activist and Temple activist, who established a non-profit organization called The Temple in Zion and raised some NIS 40,000 for the building of the altar.
    The project was also backed by the Committee of Temple Organizations, an umbrella group for Temple activist groups.

The altar is built out of bricks over a wooden frame, and specifically not of stone, since Jewish law requires that the Temple and its various structures not me made out of stone that has been hewn by iron implements.

The altar itself weighs some four-and-a-half tons, and the ramp another two tons. It was built in the Elkana settlement in the western Samaria district by carpenters, brick layers and other construction specialists.

Organizers intended that a sheep was to be slaughtered during the dedication ceremony, and the various rituals, including burning some of its limbs and innards on the altar, was to be performed. However, Weiss said, objections were raised by the Jerusalem Municipal Authority’s legal department.

Instead, a sheep was slaughtered earlier this week in an abattoir, and just one of its front legs was burned on the altar in a practice sacrificial exercise.

Although the Passover and daily sacrifices do not require a full temple, they must be done on an altar built according to the requirements of Jewish law, and placed at the appropriate spot on the Temple Mount, believed to be several meters east of the Islamic Dome of the Rock shrine.
    Recommended videos