Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


HEALTH Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sandhills North Carolina
    Posts
    35,162

    Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis

    http://www.getholistichealth.com/782...cure-diseases/


    Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis
    OVERALL HEALTH
    Last Updated Nov 14, 2018

    Two thousand, three hundred years ago, Alexander The Great was surveying his battlefield and drinking water from silver urns. He knew nothing about bacteria, but he knew that silver containers have a seemingly miraculous way of keeping water fresh.







    Silver has been used for thousands of years in different forms for its health benefits. Throughout the middle ages, the wealthy gave their children silver spoons to suck upon to stave off illnesses. People have known about the benefits of silver for so long that it is incorporated into legends.

    Silver is the recommended agent for killing vampires, werewolves, and various forms of the so-called undead. According to ancient legend, a silver dagger was all that a knight needed to vanquish evil.

    The new history of silver is a falsified history. Silver was once used extensively by all health care practitioners as an antibiotic and anti-viral. Nothing worked better then, and nothing does now.

    The F.D.A. began its crusade against silver products in the 1930’s, because silver (as a natural substance) cannot be patented; but the organization’s antibiotic and vaccine industry partners were able to patent their wares.

    Under the Food and Drug Administration’s original name, The Bureau of Chemistry, its real mission was to legally protect the chemical industry by declaring toxic chemicals to be “generally recognized as safe”, and to eliminate the chemical industry’s competition through regulations.

    This history has likewise been obscured greatly in most modern historical texts, but the truth can be found in materials from its early period.

    Silver medicine has been erased from the textbooks, and it is seldom given mention in medical literature. The official Pharmacopeia (physician’s desk reference book) listed dozens of medicinal silver compounds prior to the mid-1930’s; but thereafter, all mention of silver disappeared.

    Newer books report that it never really happened. Before the history was rewritten, silver was like the nuclear weapon of medicine. No human pathogen of any kind survived it. This was the gospel of medicine.

    Pure colloidal silver is still the most comprehensive and potent antibiotic and anti-viral known that is actually safe for human consumption, and it is absolutely safe for everyone in every condition. It is natural, has no side effects, and it was killing the worst viral diseases in the 1930’s, long before it became impossible to kill viruses with medicine.

    Over the past two centuries, silver has been used by both allopathic and alternative medicine. In addition to being used for routine ailments, silver has been used effectively against some of the most notoriously hard to kill illnesses, including tuberculosis and syphilis.

    It has been used as an anti-bacterial agent that was added to bandages and disinfectant sprays. It has been embedded into clothing to prevent bacteria from producing foul odors from sweat, and it has been merged into cloth that is used in burn centers.

    Attempts are still being made to lace hospital counter tops with silver, to prevent the growth of bacteria. Silver-lined containers are actively being used to disinfect water in third world countries.

    Silver is remarkable because it is an extremely powerful natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent, yet it does not impair overall health like antibiotics do. It kills viruses, bacteria, and parasites in cases wherein the parasites live in a symbiotic relationship with a bacterial agent.

    This is surprisingly common, especially in the case of blood-borne parasites, such as those of U.S. bio-weapons like Lyme disease. Because of the way that silver kills with an electrical charge, no pathogen can be found or engineered to be immune to it. No life can develop an immunity to electricity.

    Since the late nineteenth century, colloidal silver has been the safest and most effective way to medicate with silver. Colloidal silver is manufactured by electrically combining silver with pure water. The colloidal manufacturing process uses no chemicals.

    While silver is now labeled as an alternative medicine, it was once used widely in hospitals as the premiere antiseptic and antibiotic. It is still used in hospital burn centers for its incredible ability to heal burns more rapidly than steroids. We were astounded when witnessing it eliminate a sunburn in the span of just an hour, and a burnt tongue within minutes.

    Removing silver from the market was one of the first actions of the Food and Drug Administration, when it changed its name in the 1930’s. It gradually changed its name from the Bureau of Chemistry to the more publicly palatable, Food and Drug Administration.

    In 1999, after a re-emergence of silver, the F.D.A. completely banned it in any form from being sold in over-the-counter health products, despite the fact that silver has safely been used as a medicine for millennia.

    The devastation of the polio epidemic was largely caused by how the Food and Drug Administration suppressed silver to promote its new antibiotic and vaccine industries. By removing silver from the lists of approved medicines, it effectively removed the only treatment that reliably kills polio, which in turn unleashed the full epidemic of polio. The F.D.A. later claimed a victory over polio in boasting that the new generation of vaccines had saved us.

    The agency cunningly waited until the epidemic was in its natural decline to release the vaccine, in order to ensure that people saw a connection between the vaccine’s release date and the disappearance of the disease. The public, and quite a few doctors were distracted away from the fact that silver medications were a safe treatment, which effectively kills polio quickly, as well as virtually every other virus known.

    Prior to this entire smoke-and-mirrors routine, silver was recognized for doing what the establishment now claims is impossible. Had silver medicine not been stripped from the market, the polio epidemic would have never occurred.

    Today’s huge vaccine and antibiotic markets would have never come into being. Silver had to go. Just to inflate the dishonest vaccine marketing even more, the F.D.A. and the American Medical Association began promoting tonsillectomies for all children at the same time, while knowing that the tonsils are the only organ in the human body that produces polio antibodies.

    They needed polio to spread widely, in order to change the public’s unfavorable attitude toward vaccinations, which is exactly what happened.

    The Food and Drug Administration now admits that antibiotic drugs are useless for most of the conditions for which they have been prescribed throughout the last seven decades. The common cold, flu, and the most common type of pneumonia are all now believed to be caused by viruses, for which antibiotics are useless against.

    However, silver is effective against viruses, so untold people have died as a result of silver being replaced with antibiotics.

    Another suppression campaign against silver began around the time of the Second World War, when germ warfare agents were being increasingly studied as the new generation of warfare.

    Silver has the ability to neutralize almost every bio-weapon that has ever been created, because of how it attacks pathogens electrically. Silver will only be ineffective in cases wherein the bio-weapon is so toxic that it kills people too quickly for the silver to neutralize it, such as with ebola. Bio-weapons with that lethality are unlikely to be intentionally released, because they present too much of a risk for all parties.

    Silver’s effectiveness against most bio-weapons is one of the primary reasons why silver has been suppressed and maligned so aggressively. There are groups within the U.S. Government that do not want anyone to be resistant to U.S. Military bio-weapons, so silver medications have been repressed throughout the world for the sake of a covert military weapons program that is forbidden by international laws.

    If silver medicine were still being distributed officially as the top tier of medicine, then the bio-weapons program would be rendered virtually impotent, because victims could simply use colloidal silver to recover from most germ warfare agents.

    How Silver Medicine is Believed to Work
    There are theories about how silver works. The leading one is that silver kills bacteria and viruses electrically, which would make it impossible for pathogens to become resistant to it. Indeed, it is true that there is no evidence of pathogens developing any resistance to colloidal silver.

    This hypothesis is impossible to prove (or disprove), because we cannot examine a single colloidal particle and its relation to a bacterium, or view the mechanism through which silver kills the latter. We can merely put colloidal silver and bacteria together, and see that all of the bacteria dies rapidly.

    It is believed that each particle retains an electrical (ionic) charge, and that each particle of the metal stores a charge of the same polarity. The charges ensure equal distribution of the particles throughout the solution. The theory is similar to that of magnetism, wherein the same poles of magnets are repelled by each other, and attracted only to their opposites.

    There is evidence that silver interferes with copper and iron in the body, by binding with both electrically, to chemically form new metallic compounds. People who are using a large amount of colloidal silver regularly may begin to crave foods which are rich in iron, such as beef.

    It is wise to satisfy these cravings, since they are caused by a deficiency of an important nutrient. Copper can be safely supplemented through the use of chlorophyll, but virtually every other oral source of copper supplementation is dangerous, because it is so trivially easy to overdose with it and cause liver damage.

    Due to colloidal silver’s ability to neutralize iron, men over the age of 30 will benefit from occasional colloidal silver supplementation. Iron accumulation in the bodies of men is believed to be one of the key reasons why women live longer than men do, and excessive iron is a major contributor to heart disease in men.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sandhills North Carolina
    Posts
    35,162
    The Different Silver Products
    There are many different types of silver solutions, including silver nitrates, ionic silvers, colloidal silvers, silver chlorides, and silver proteins. The only completely safe medicinal silver product, and the kind that we officially recommend, is colloidal silver.

    Silver nitrate is produced by the pharmaceutical industry by combining silver with nitric acid. It can damage the liver and kidneys like most pharmaceutical drugs. It is the terrible side effects of silver nitrate that the establishment often uses to justify its attacks upon colloidal silver, in more sleight-of-hand tactics.

    Pharmaceutical silver nitrate has a long history of turning patients’ skin a bluish-gray color. Nitrates are the cancer-causing compounds that are added to meat products. In other words, the F.D.A. pushed the poisonous and carcinogenic nitrate compounds on the public again, and blamed the consequences on silver.

    Ionic and colloidal silver are almost identically produced. The main difference between them is the size of the silver particles. In ionic silver, the particles are atomically small, to such a degree that even testing for their existence is difficult. It is possible that the particles in ionic silver are so small that the water itself becomes a different substance, because the silver particles are no longer completely autonomous.







    The particles in colloidal silver are microscopically small, but not as small as they are in ionic silver. Ionic silver can be made using very small voltages, over extended periods of time with silver plates. Higher voltages, or decreased resistance in the water produces colloidal silver. For true colloidal or ionic silver, the water must remain pure, so the only way to reduce the resistance of the water is to heat it, which most commercial manufacturers unwisely do.

    Colloidal silver is much more likely to have a color, whereas ionic silver is always clear. This is because the larger particles in the colloidal silver provide a greater surface area. Ionic silver particles are so small that they are actually smaller than the wavelengths of visible light, making the silver invisible and colorless in even high concentrations.

    All colloidal silver solutions are mixtures of ionic and colloidal silver, but ionic solutions can be completely ionic. It is not possible to produce colloidal silver without also producing ionic silver. This is analogous to a construction worker who extracts materials from a brick wall.

    He might use a grinding tool that yielded only a fine powder, or he could bash the brick wall with a sledge hammer, which would yield a mixture of large chunks and fine powder. The use of higher voltages for colloidal extraction is like hammering the silver.

    The larger particles that are found in colloidal silver solutions are especially beneficial for external use, including the treatment of burns. Ionic silver is useless externally, and its internal effects have never been studied by independent third parties.

    Only colloidal silver and silver nitrate have been scientifically scrutinized for effectiveness, and only the colloidal variant is truly safe. Incredibly, colloidal silver is the only type which the pharmaceutical industry has never sold.

    Another silver product is silver chloride. It is essentially made in the same manner as colloidal silver, but with the addition of table salt (sodium chloride). It is a cloudy liquid (often whitish) that is extremely photosensitive. Upon illumination or heating, the silver chloride solution separates into silver and chlorine. This instability makes it unsafe for human consumption. When ingested, silver chloride has a tendency to migrate to the outer tissues.

    Then, when the skin is exposed to sunlight, the silver chloride will break down into silver and chlorine. This causes the bluish-gray skin discoloration that has been heavily publicized as damning evidence against silver medicine. Victims of this phenomenon often claim that they drank colloidal silver, but the addition of salt transformed it into a very different substance that was chemically unstable.

    True colloidal silver compounds are much less reactive. Silver chloride has no benefits over colloidal silver, and it comes with risks. The salt is usually added to speed production time, but the same effect can be achieved with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in a much safer manner.

    The addition of sodium bicarbonate will yield especially large particles, which is unwise for internal use, but the resultant solution would nevertheless be ideal for external use. It would be excellent for burn treatments and infectious wound treatments.

    Silver proteins contain much larger particles than either colloidal or ionic silver, and they should never be used internally. These were formerly approved of by the F.D.A., and they were preferred by the pharmaceutical industry.

    The silver particles in silver protein solutions are so large that they simply sink in the water, and the particles never stay evenly distributed without the aid of an added gelling agent.

    Due to the large size of the silver particles, and the silver’s binding with proteins, there is a dramatically increased likelihood that the silver will become trapped in the fatty tissues. Therefore, these thick solutions are likely to produce the infamous bluish discoloration of the skin too.

    Dishonest Silver Companies
    Misinformation is being spread by most sellers of colloidal silver. Most sellers boast about colloidal silver by showcasing its long history of safe usage, but they simultaneously claim to use a proprietary process that makes their silver superior to all other silver products.

    Their admitted usage of non-standard manufacturing processes means that they cannot sincerely use the safety history of colloidal silver as an example of their own product’s safety, or honestly declare that their untested and proprietary product is as effective.

    If a different manufacturing process is used, then the result cannot actually be colloidal silver. There is only one way to make colloidal silver, and any other manufacturing process will yield an entirely different product. Hence, the marketing for most colloidal silver is patently dishonest from start to end.

    This is not an indictment against colloidal silver itself, but its sellers tend to be morally bankrupt, and the products that they sell are potentially-dangerous frauds. Every manufacturing short-cut has consequences.

    We are aware from patent applications that some companies are producing silver solutions using fermenting bacteria that is combined with silver nitrates, instead of using electricity; but we do not know exactly which silver products are manufactured using this deplorable process.

    Whenever silver products are produced this way, they are inherently tainted with the dangerous nitrate compounds that the pharmaceutical silvers became infamous for.

    The effects of these toxic impurities can be much more severe than mere skin discolorations. Organ damage is a known consequence of using nitrate compounds, and cancers.

    Most sellers of modern colloidal silver advertise that their product contains between 10 and 20 parts per million. They probably seek this concentration due to the research of Alfred Searle. He authored the book, The Use of Colloids in Health and Disease, in 1920.

    He is also the founder of Searle Pharmaceuticals. His company was respectable in its early history, and Searle was long dead before his company dishonored his memory by selling itself to Monsanto.

    In his book, Searle reported that a concentration of just 20 parts per million of silver was proven to be deadly to all known pathogenic life forms, including every known virus. However, these results do not equate to the 10-20 parts per million ratings that can be found on most silver products of today. The reason is that the methods of testing have changed dramatically.

    Alfred Searle used a Tyndall meter to measure how many particles of silver were present in a solution. It is a device that uses light to test for hue and reflection, which are used to determine the particle count and their size. These devices use light wavelengths as the means of measurement.

    Most modern sellers of silver products instead purchase an electronic device that measures the conductivity of the finished product. The conductivity of different solutions will always vary greatly, so these meters cannot possibly do what they are advertised to do.

    For example, if salt were added to the water, then it would have a different effect on the conductivity than if copper were added, because of their differing electrical properties. Yet the sellers of these meters claim that they are able to get accurate results measuring particle counts regardless of a solution’s ingredients. If salt or another electrolyte exists in the water, the conductivity of the water will increase dramatically, even whilst the number of particles will stay roughly the same.

    Particle size and the temperature of the solution also effect the conductivity, which the meter has no way of determining. Even a gust of wind will give a different reading, due to the electrostatic effect upon the surface of the solution.

    In the case of colloidal metals, electrically gauging the concentration is even more futile than it is for other types of solutions, because the metallic liquid is an electrolytic capacitor with a constantly changing capacitance.

    Electricity cannot be used to measure the amount of metal in a solution when the surface area of the metal cannot be verified, and when the capacitance of the solution is ever-changing. It is like trying to get a consistent light measurement from a fireworks display.

    The capacitive solution itself will produce its own tiny currents, and it will block currents from the meter, which makes electronic testing an exercise in absurdity. The only way to accurately measure concentration in a fluid with metallic colloids is by using light.

    Thus, the parts per million rating given by most colloidal and ionic silver sellers is meaningless. Since colloidal silver changes the color of the water, clear colloidal solutions are frequently just expensive water, regardless of any measurement that sellers purportedly get. In the case of ionic silvers, it is impossible to measure the particle count, since the particles are too small to reflect light.

    TDS Meter, the de facto manufacturer of the new testing equipment, even acknowledges the uselessness of its own meters on its website, in an amusing attempt at damage control:

    ” …temperature changes by a tenth of a degree may increase or decrease the conductivity. Additionally, the temperature coefficient (what the reading is multiplied by to adjust for temperature differences) changes slightly depending upon the range of ppm… Even a tiny air bubble that has adhered to one of the probes could potentially affect the conductivity, and thus the reading… Electrical charges off fingers, static eletricity off clothes, etc. on the meter and lingering electrical charges in the water will affect the conductivity of the water… Plastic cups retain lingering electrical charges more than glass. If the meter touches the side of the glass or plastic, it could pick up a slight charge. If the plastic is retaining a charge, it could also affect the water… The amount of water in the sample may affect the conductivity. Different volumes of the same water may have different levels of conductivity. Displacement may affect the conductivity as well… The depth and position of the probe in the water sample may also affect the conductivity. For example, if a meter is dipped into the water, removed and then dipped into the water again, but in a different spot, the reading may change…”
    The expensive methods of testing colloidal solutions that are utilized by modern laboratories are likewise grossly flawed. Flame atomic absorption spectroscopy is one of the leading laboratory methods for analyzing colloidal solutions.

    It uses extreme temperatures to destroy a colloidal solution, and then observers rate the colors of the flames, in an attempt to visually gauge the metal concentration. Fire is impossible to control with the precision that is needed for a valid analysis; and of course, the test results are in the eyes of the beholder.

    These machines cost about $50,000 (U.S.), so it is unlikely that anyone outside of the chemical industry actually owns one. There are similar devices which utilize a beam of light that is projected through the flames during the analysis. These devices have the same inaccuracy issues, and they are even more expensive.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sandhills North Carolina
    Posts
    35,162
    True Colloidal Silver
    This section is intended to assist people in producing their own colloidal silver. The silver solutions sold at retailers are essentially the homeopathic versions of colloidal and ionic silver products, which means that they are merely high-priced water.







    Some of the retail products that we examined had plenty of impurities (like iron that biologically neutralizes silver), but we found very little silver. Testing was impossible in the case of ionic silvers, which may be convenient for manufacturers. At many locations, the municipal water supply will contain more silver than the fraudulent retail products.

    The majority of retail products are fake, and these bogus products are the primary reason why so many people, who are new to alternative medicine, believe that silver is ineffective. The products that retail shoppers typically buy are usually no more effective than water, because they are water. People can produce their own to ensure that it is real and of the best quality.

    Manufacturing Colloidal Silver
    The most important step in the production of colloidal silver is obtaining the right materials. Using distilled water is vital. Never use tap or spring water, because even minerals that would normally be beneficial can cause health problems once they are electro-chemically transformed through electrolysis.

    Ensure that the water has been distilled using steam distillation, which should be written on the container. Some “distilled” water containers have, “distilled through reverse osmosis” on the label, and these labels are entirely dishonest.

    True distillation uses steam to separate the water from its minerals and contaminants, whereas reverse osmosis is simply a type of pressurized filtration that does not render pure water. It is a much cheaper process, so some of the companies lie about their “distillation”.

    Beware of the Food Lion brand of distilled water in particular, because our testing during the production of colloidal copper indicated that it is quite impure, even though it is labeled to have been distilled. Also, be forewarned that the formation of black chunks and other strangely-colored precipitates during the electrolysis process is an indication of water impurities.

    Black is the most common color for these, because they are usually the charred carbon remnants of organic matter and bicarbonates. Some grayish chucks may form in the water. These silver particulates are actually safe and are conglomerates of larger particles.

    They are especially beneficial for burns and skin infections, but they should be filtered out of the solution for internal use. A coffee filter works exceptionally well for this, and the solution may be poured through a coffee maker.

    Silver particles which have not clumped remain in either a colloidal or an ionic state, and these will pass through any filter. In fact, the particles are so small that wooden spoons and plastic utensils will begin to develop a silvery appearance after several batches. Never use metal utensils. The only metals in the process should be the silver itself and the electrical connection wires.

    Using chlorinated tap water is especially dangerous, because when chlorine combines with other materials, it has a tendency to form dioxin compounds. It will also produce chlorine gas during electrolysis, which was used as a chemical warfare agent during World War I.

    Sodium chloride (salt) in the water will also release chlorine gas, so salt should never be added. As an important side note, tap water should never be used inside vaporizers for the same reason, because chlorine gas will be released into the air to actually worsen lung issues.

    We strongly recommend that instead of obtaining silver wire, which is used for most colloidal silver manufacture, people instead use silver bullion bars (pictured). Most of the silver wire that is available comes from China, and it is simply not feasible to check every wire for impurities.

    Chinese wire should be assumed to be contaminated, since this is normal with Chinese products. When referencing the purity of their metals, companies use an obscure way of gauging it. Whenever a seller of a precious metal refers to it as having a purity of 925, it equates to 92.5 percent, so the given metal would be almost 10 percent impure.

    Most people will assume that a purity rating of 925 means that the metal contains only 0.925% impurities, and therefore that it would be over 99% pure. Be watchful of this gotcha. A large portion of the silver buyers seem to be ignorant of it. We recommend getting only 99.9% (written by sellers as 999) silver bullion bars.

    However, modern buyers should beware even when buying “pure” silver bullion bars. It has come to our attention that the bullion market of the United States has been flooded with counterfeit bullion bars in recent years. Other countries are likely to be experiencing the same Chinese contamination problems.

    To minimize the risk of buying fakes, bullion bars should never be purchased from Craig’s List, E-bay, or any other source that is not absolutely trustworthy, because the purity of the bullion is absolutely essential for health and safety reasons.

    We therefore recommend that our readers attempt to purchase bullion bars from banks and other reputable institutions that service the financial market. In the not-so-distant past, bullion bars were an absolutely pure source of silver that were guaranteed to be safe, because they are regulated as an official currency.

    This once meant that any attempt to sell fake bullion bars would have risked a swift law-enforcement response for counterfeiting, and a plethora of additional charges that would have gotten a man imprisoned for the rest of his life; but alas that safety net has disappeared, for the Chinese have no fear of the law.

    Coins contain a variety of metals that should not be consumed, so never use silver coins for colloidal silver manufacture. High purity is vital, because most metals are extremely detrimental to the health. Silver of such extreme purity typically only contains the impurities of copper and selenium, in trace amounts.

    Both of which are beneficial to health in these small quantities. In fact, both are vital nutrients. Selenium is actually used by the human body to chelate harmful metals.

    To avoid any soap or chemical residues, the bullion bars should be soaked in a solution of white vinegar that is nearly saturated with salt for cleaning. They can also safely be cleaned with vodka. Finalize the cleaning by pouring distilled water over the bars.

    It is not absolutely necessary to clean the silver between uses, but we do. Be advised that the silver will never look new again, regardless of the cleaning method.

    People may either use three 9V batteries that are interconnected in series, or a 30V DC power supply that has a rated output of at least 3 amps (3,000 mA) to power the electrolysis. A power supply does not have to be exactly 30 volts, but it is the ideal voltage.

    The range should be kept between 26 and 30 volts, which is also ideal for creating colloidal copper. Those who have no experience with electronics should opt for battery power, instead of using a DC power supply. Serious injury and fire can result from the improper use of a power supply.

    The electrical danger is elevated because water is being used. For liability reasons, we must officially recommend against using a power supply, and anyone using a power supply does so at his own risk. Batteries must be interconnected, so that the positive terminal of one battery is connected to the negative terminal of another battery. When properly connected, one battery should have an unused positive pole, and the opposite battery should have an unused negative pole.

    These two remaining terminals should be connected to the two pieces of silver. Most 9V batteries in the U.S. have terminals that can be used to interconnect with other 9V batteries, whereby connection wire is unnecessary for the battery to battery connections.

    Never use aluminum wire for any of the connections, and we strongly recommend the use of only copper wiring, for the sake of preventing unhealthy contaminants.

    To make colloidal silver, fill a completely clean glass or plastic container with distilled water. We suggest cleaning the container with vodka immediately beforehand, to remove soap residues and dust. Connect the batteries to the pieces of silver.

    Most people do this with alligator clips. We usually make our connections by inserting copper wires through tiny holes in the tops of the silver bullion, and then we twist the wires for maximum hold.

    Never solder the connection to the silver, and it is wise to even avoid soldering the wires to alligator clips, for solder can leach lead or cadmium into the solution if the metal components become moist. Nobody should be supplementing with lead and cadmium.

    The silver bars should be partially submerged in the water, and be about an inch apart. They should never touch, and the wire connections should never enter the water. If the connectors or silver are allowed to touch, the batteries or the power supply will have a dead short.

    This could cause overheating and an explosion. It could easily mean a quick death for the power supply. The electrical connections to the silver should be clearly above the water, else other metals will become infused into the solution. Nothing except for pure silver should be in contact with the water.

    We recommend that all other connectors and wires be maintained at least a quarter inch above the water’s surface. We should offer one last reminder of the risks of using solder, which include the introduction of tin, lead, and cadmium into the product.

    The time needed to produce colloidal silver will vary greatly, depending on the purity of water that is used, and no commercially-available water is absolutely pure. One of the first indicators that silver is combining with the water can be seen with a flashlight in a dark room.

    Shining light through the water at certain angles will show what appears to be smoke coming from one of the silver plates. As time progresses, one of the silver plates will turn a flat gray color, and the other plate will blacken. Tiny bubbles may also form around the silver plates. Those producing a large batch over an extended period should gently stir the solution periodically, using a wooden or plastic spoon.

    Some people can produce a quart in twenty minutes, but our own experimentation in making 2 quarts required a duration of 4 hours to reach the acceptable strength and color. Due to the fact that silver is extremely non-reactive, a slower process indicates higher purity in both the silver and the water.

    Pure water and pure silver will both be very resistant to the electrolysis process. Readers may notice that many of the online manufacturing videos show colloidal silver being produced very rapidly, using silver wires that were obtained from China.

    A short manufacture time indicates the presence of other, more reactive metals, and perhaps impure water too. When producing our own colloidal silver by the gallon, we add about 10 fluid ounces of existing colloidal silver to speed the production time, without effecting the quality of the resultant product.

    To make the silver bars last as long as possible, the polarity should be reversed each time. This means that the silver bar that is connected to the positive (red) wire in one batch should be switched so that it is connected to negative in the next batch. Otherwise, one of the bars will rapidly erode.

    If a colloidal silver solution is black, brown, or purple, then it indicates that the silver particles are abnormally large. It may also reflect the presence of impurities. The huge particle size of these products makes it debatable if these solutions can truly be called colloidal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sandhills North Carolina
    Posts
    35,162
    It is how most colloidal silvers from online sellers look. The ugly discolorations can also be caused by heating during production, or from the use of high voltages, which are common shortcuts taken by the commercial manufacturers. We recommend that such solutions be avoided, except as a last resort.

    These products are significantly less effective internally than properly produced colloidal silver, and the abnormally large silver particles are more likely to get forever trapped in the tissues.

    Most commercial sellers have proprietary processes for production, which cannot be trusted, and there is no way to know what is really in their products. We do know from the color of their products that they are not selling true colloidal silver.

    Properly Medicating with Colloidal Silver
    High quality colloidal silver that is of the appropriate medicinal strength (20 P.P.M.) looks slightly yellowish in a brilliant white container. Newly-made batches of weak colloidal silver will instead have a slight silvery tint when first made. Some batches turn yellow about a day after production.

    The strength of a colloidal silver solution can be judged by shining a laser pointer through the solution, whilst the silver is being infused. A red laser pointer is best, because the beam is least visible under normal conditions.

    As the silver solution gets stronger, it will become possible to see the red beam clearly through the water. As the solution becomes more concentrated, the laser beam will become more solid, and silver particles will sparkle in the beam like glitter.

    We recommend against making stronger concentrations for most uses, because silver appears to create iron deficiencies with extreme dosages. We do not truly know if the colloidal silver causes the increased excretion of iron, or if it simply neutralizes usable iron by bonding with it, or both.

    We believe that it is both. Either way, there are no real human toxicity issues, but the proper iron level should be nevertheless maintained for optimal health.

    During times of sickness, we recommend using 3 fluid ounces of colloidal silver, at least twice a day. Best results can be achieved by holding the colloidal silver in the mouth for a minute before swallowing it. This technique allows some silver to penetrate through the walls of the mouth, and directly into the bloodstream.

    Expect for it to have a metallic aftertaste. Due to the wide variety of people who will read this, we have made the recommended silver dosage very conservative, but some patients measure their dosages in cups.

    Storage of Colloidal Silver
    Colloidal silver may be stored in either plastic or glass. The ideal plastic is the type that is used to store milk. It is high-density polyethylene (HDPE), and it can be identified in the U.S. by a number “2” embossed into the bottom of the container.

    It is a very non-reactive plastic, but the microscopic silver particles may stain it. Of course, many people prefer to store their colloidal silver in glass, due to their concerns about no plastic being perfect. Such individuals usually choose an amber-colored glass container, as a way to prevent excessive light exposure.

    Colloidal silver should be stored at room temperature, and never allowed to freeze. The silver will coagulate into visible chunks at the bottom when frozen, which will make the solution much less effective and create the possibility that it will cause argyria.

    Therefore, an interesting experiment to verify the presence of silver in the solution is to freeze a small amount of it, and then examine the clumped silver at the bottom of the container after thawing. If a choice must be made between storage in a hot or cold environment, the warmer environment should always be chosen.

    Pure colloidal silver should not experience any of the serious breakdown problems that silver chloride solutions do, whenever there is light exposure; but we nevertheless store our colloidal silver in a dark location, because darkness might somewhat help to keep it better preserved.

    A good batch of colloidal silver should last for years, because the silver itself is a powerful preservative. In fact, we use it as a substitute for water in risky foods that use uncooked ingredients, such as raw eggs (for mayonnaise production). It is used to ensure that all of the bacteria is dead. A minute of blending with colloidal silver is enough to ensure that no bacteria survives.

    Patients Experiencing the Blues
    The medical establishment and the big media organizations have demonized colloidal silver by parading people who developed a condition known as argyria. It is a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin that is reported to be permanent.

    However, every case that we investigated involved products that were not actually colloidal silver, and most cases were the result of pharmaceutical-industry silver products. Our exhaustive research could not find a single instance of argyria that was caused by pure colloidal silver. The pharmaceutical silver solutions are the most likely to cause it.

    Regulators proclaim that the people who turned blue are demonstrative of silver’s toxicity, but the opposite is actually true. It proves that even after a person has become so incredibly saturated with silver from 20+ years of misuse that he turns blue, he still does not suffer from any real health problems.

    The blue patients are actually healthier than normal. Take for comparison: a patient who consumes enough aspirin to turn white. Actually, we cannot use this example, because within 20 minutes of such extreme aspirin consumption, the patient would be dead from internal bleeding — long before he ever began changing color.

    The National Institutes of Health documented one case of argyria that occurred when a man started producing his own silver solution, and consumed 16 fluid ounces of it, three times each day, for a period of years. He measured his silver to contain a whopping 450 parts per million, which is 22 times stronger than is normal.

    This regimen gave his body the same concentration of silver as if he had consumed 1,056 fluid ounces of standard colloidal silver (8.25 gallons per day). The extreme concentration means that the silver had to be discolored and impure, and it almost certainly had salt added.

    Otherwise, it would have taken him days to manufacture each day’s batch at such concentrations, so we can be certain that he was using silver chloride instead of colloidal silver. It is a reflection of the stupidity of turning to pharmaceutical manufacturing processes for the practice of alternative medicine, and then using the terrible results to prove that alternative medicine is bad. It is what we see most often in the politics of silver.

    The most popularized case of argyria is that of Paul Karason, the so-called Smurf Man. He internally consumed large doses of a homemade silver solution for years, and then began also using silver externally on his face. He too made his silver solution using salt, which resulted in silver chloride.

    Despite it being a completely different substance, he refers to his solution as “colloidal silver”, as does the media. We believe that after he noticed some slight skin discoloration, he actually increased his dosage, because he had found a way to become famous and profit from being a freak.

    He admits publicly to using excessive amounts of his silver chloride both internally and transdermally, daily for 14 years. He still continues to use it, despite his obvious saturation. He further admits that his face turned blue before the rest of his body; and yet he continued to use both silver products, despite the color change.

    Due to Karason’s self-inflicted and intentional cosmetic alteration, the F.D.A. has been using him in a public relations campaign that is intended to convince the public that colloidal silver is dangerous. We can only speculate about how much the media networks and the F.D.A. have paid him for his appearances.

    Not one death or serious side effect has ever been recorded for pure colloidal silver, during the century of its existence. There are, however, plenty of horror stories from people who used the chemically-altered silvers that were made with various proteins, salts, or fermented bacteria.

    Video: How to Make Genuine Colloidal Silver at Home
    Use OP Link. -> http://www.getholistichealth.com/782...cure-diseases/
    Last edited by NC Susan; 11-23-2018 at 03:44 PM.

  5. #5
    Great info. Thank you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Back in Texas!
    Posts
    8,776
    Don't bet your life on CS!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Happy on the mountain
    Posts
    66,351
    Roman army medics used silver staples to close battle wounds.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sandhills North Carolina
    Posts
    35,162
    There is a treasure trove of information in that article when you dig

    Who knew that tonsils are the only body organ that protects against and defeats polio

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sandhills North Carolina
    Posts
    35,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Roman army medics used silver staples to close battle wounds.

    I have heard of the Silver Dollars in ( umbilical cord) belly binders for newborns from my mother in law, but I was the alcohol 2x2 bandage modern mom for mine.

    And piercing gold earrings in 3 month olds to improve their eye sight

    Then the Oneida Silver baby spoons , just like the communal Catholic wine goblet, because the silver kills mold mildew virus and germs


    (Next time some crack head offers me a sack of silver in some store parking lot, I may just buy it all

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    3,631
    When I started working in NICU in the '80s, hospitals were still using silver nitrate in babies eye to prevent blindness from syphilis. The standard was later switched to erythromycin. I'm thinking if it prevented blinding infections and was used for burn patients, maybe silver is effective. Seems a little 'no brainer' to me.
    Tiger

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

    Romans 8:38-39

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    zone 6a
    Posts
    26,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    Don't bet your life on CS!
    I did.

    Colloidal silver was recognized by the FDA in 1938 as safe and efficient at killing more than 660 bacteria, some viruses and fungus. Modern antibiotics only kill 6 forms of bacteria. It takes 6 minutes of exposure to kill the bacteria. It also will clean up poison ivy infection on skin and takes about 20 minutes from what I hear.

    "All right. They're on our left; they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us. . .they can't get away this time."


  12. #12
    About 65 years ago our family Dr. refused to remove tonsils. He said that they would help to keep us kids from getting polio. Of course people said he was crazy. I say just ahead of his time. I remember in 1949 there was a lot of it in our county.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'murKKa - FEMA region IV
    Posts
    10,226
    an excellent thread Susan - thanks for posting it. every prepper should have colloidal silver on the shelf - and in abundance. we use it when ever needed.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

    Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Purdy area, Western WA
    Posts
    29,351
    I don't know why it was said that ionic silver doesn't work externally. It works for me. But then again I make extremely high ppm ionic silver solutions with nothing but pure distilled water and 24vdc.
    “SAVED” or “UNSAVED”, Jesus knows you personally,
    everything you are going through right now,
    and He loves you Dearly, and wants to help.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Back in Iowa, where I belong
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I did.

    Colloidal silver was recognized by the FDA in 1938 as safe and efficient at killing more than 660 bacteria, some viruses and fungus. Modern antibiotics only kill 6 forms of bacteria. It takes 6 minutes of exposure to kill the bacteria. It also will clean up poison ivy infection on skin and takes about 20 minutes from what I hear.
    The FDA has never recognized colloidal silver as safe and efficient, period. The original decision, reached in 1991 was that it would be regarded as a pre-1938 drug that did not require submission of safety and efficacy due to that designation.

    That ruling was rescinded around 1996.

    RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

    Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

    Reddit AustereMedicine/

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    OUT SIDE OF THE FALSE REALITY
    Posts
    12,058
    Silver has been used for thousands of years, the FDA has been around for less them a hundred years, need I say more.

    Thanks for posting N C Susan good info.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Back in Iowa, where I belong
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Silver has been used for thousands of years, the FDA has been around for less them a hundred years, need I say more.

    Thanks for posting N C Susan good info.
    Yes, you do. Witch doctors and shamans have been around for a few thousand years also, but we don't rely on them. Your attempt at rationalization fell completely flat.

    RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

    Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

    Reddit AustereMedicine/

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    OUT SIDE OF THE FALSE REALITY
    Posts
    12,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    Yes, you do. Witch doctors and shamans have been around for a few thousand years also, but we don't rely on them. Your attempt at rationalization fell completely flat.

    RR
    Yep you are so funny I forgot to laugh.

    Maybe get a clue and do some research on the subject.

    I bet you work for the big drug companys, you sound like it.

    Fall flat, what a dumb as remark to make, I'm still laughing about that.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    S.W. Mich. near South Bend, IN
    Posts
    6,024
    Thanks, Susan....I learned a lot. So interesting that it works so well on polio....I've been listening to the Jeff Rense programs, and recently, the lady Dr. he has as a regular, has been discussing all the polio cases that are resulting from the many immigrants.

    It's called a "like polio" disease, but she said it is just a form of polio. It's too bad that colloidal silver isn't being used on the victims, ASAP. I hear that the child (and it's usually a child) goes to bed, one night, and wakes up in the morning, with limbs affected.

    I have one dog who has gotten ill, twice. Both times I gave her colloidal silver through a medicine dropper, several times, daily, for a few days. Both times, by the second day, big improvement, cleared up in no time. I happen to have the 40 ppm kind.

    I also keep several bottles on hand, should I or my family become ill enough to need it. I used to make it, but thought this kind would be superior, since I didn't know what the ppm was, of the soln. I made.

  20. #20
    I use 999 silver bullion and copper wire twisted to it so no clips etc.

    Try about twice a day when ya feel sick with between 2 and 3 ounces held in the mouth a long time, then swallowed.

    Oldest son felt a sore throat coming on this morning and took CS and he's up and making pizzia this afternoon. Says he feels fine now. NO other medecine except he did suck on a couple of cherry drops to help with his mouth / tongue being sicky fuzzy.

    I have both a variable DC power source and use it at around 27 - 30 volts dc / 3000 ma
    have also made up a set of electrodes with snap on 9 volt conecters, plug 3 together and then plug one electrode to each exposed terminal.

    I use something like thin cardboard to suspend the two above distilled water so only the silver is in the water, reverse + and - each use.

    I tend to make it in a gallon canning jar, then just put the lid on it and wrap the outside with duct tape to keep light out. Suppose paper or similar taped around it would work, or if ya could find / get dark amber / brown jars etc.

    I have made Bullet Proof coffee (8 oz) and drink that when I feel sickish and then I just drive on and usually am fine in a day or so.

    Modern Dr's way to often are Big Pharma pimps. Some just are not very well trained Dr's from foreign lands.

    The Ukraine Dr. we use now knows about CS and also will use other "alternative" stuff that is common amongs the old Granny Wimmen from all my life time.


    ****

    Dosadi

    III


    My family & clan are my country.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Purdy area, Western WA
    Posts
    29,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    Yes, you do. Witch doctors and shamans have been around for a few thousand years also, but we don't rely on them. Your attempt at rationalization fell completely flat.

    RR
    NO clever reply nullifies truth. There is no wisdom or honor for those that are WILLFULLY BLIND.
    “SAVED” or “UNSAVED”, Jesus knows you personally,
    everything you are going through right now,
    and He loves you Dearly, and wants to help.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Columbia River Gorge
    Posts
    6,436
    Thanks for posting this info, NC Susan!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    In CLE again
    Posts
    55,032
    nvm. reading 101 FAIL here.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

    "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my brothers' children (and their parents) may have peace, and have NO KNOWLEDGE of what I have done."

    TACAMO!! NOW!!

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I did.

    Colloidal silver was recognized by the FDA in 1938 as safe and efficient at killing more than 660 bacteria, some viruses and fungus. Modern antibiotics only kill 6 forms of bacteria. It takes 6 minutes of exposure to kill the bacteria. It also will clean up poison ivy infection on skin and takes about 20 minutes from what I hear.

    I wish I had known this six weeks ago. I might have been able to avoid four weeks of misery.

  25. #25
    Would a silver or gold chain around your neck be of any value?

    Serious question.

    I don't have a clue.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    OUT SIDE OF THE FALSE REALITY
    Posts
    12,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    Would a silver or gold chain around your neck be of any value?

    Serious question.

    I don't have a clue.
    NO.............
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

  27. #27
    Since I am diabetic, I use silver for wound care. It is wonderfully effective, and it has also kept me from respiratory infections.

    One time I was at a cardiologist, and listed my meds. On the next visit, I was going over the list, and the aid had put colloidal oatmeal. I had to explain the difference between oatmeal, and silver. Lol

    Jacki
    McKenziefatwood.com
    JackiGossSpecial-Tees.com

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    NW IOWA
    Posts
    9,831
    My husband makes colloidal silver. He has been making it for about 10 years and sense we have been taking it we have not had to get any antibiotics prescribed. It is both antibacterial and antiviral.

    Thanks for posting this thread.

    Norma

  29. #29
    Do we have any smurfs here yet?

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    793
    Any good brands to buy? Too busy to make it myself.

    Also, I heard eating and drinking with real silverware helps as well....true? Might try to look for a set.

  31. #31
    use it too...….colloidal silver and gold are blessings from the Creator
    Sapphire

    myopically challenged

  32. #32
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Snow Belt
    Posts
    3,970
    Thanks for putting this up. I make c.s. and it does work.
    1. If you import the Third World, you become the Third World. It really is that simple.
    2. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist
    3. If you have not been to the range in a month, you are under performing.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Back in Iowa, where I belong
    Posts
    2,817
    Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Yep you are so funny I forgot to laugh.

    Maybe get a clue and do some research on the subject.

    I bet you work for the big drug companys, you sound like it.

    Fall flat, what a dumb as remark to make, I'm still laughing about that.
    I have seen a lot of extremely ignorant remarks made on these forums over the years but you, sir, have just topped them all for the degree of juvenile-level immaturity exhibited in your statements.

    If you have been actually reading the forums over the years and not just mouthing off you'd know I do not have to offer my bona fides to you. They have been well enough established over the years, well before you ever appeared on the scene.

    Unlike others I *HAVE* done the research you speak of. I *HAVE* studied micro, biology, chemistry and the medical sciences, and I possess two active medical licenses. I have practiced medicine for over 40 years, published two medical books in concert with other highly qualified authors, and have living breathing functioning former patients who that could not be said of when I first encountered them.

    The amount of qualified research that has been done on colloidal silver in particular, as well as exposure to silver in general, just since 2010, is significant. Some of us actually know how to interpret the study results and do not rely on conspiracy theory to determine what medical approaches we will take.

    Why don't you stop hiding behind your keyboard, get out in the real world and do something with your life besides warming your chair.

    RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

    Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

    Reddit AustereMedicine/

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    I have seen a lot of extremely ignorant remarks made on these forums over the years but you, sir, have just topped them all for the degree of juvenile-level immaturity exhibited in your statements.

    If you have been actually reading the forums over the years and not just mouthing off you'd know I do not have to offer my bona fides to you. They have been well enough established over the years, well before you ever appeared on the scene.

    Unlike others I *HAVE* done the research you speak of. I *HAVE* studied micro, biology, chemistry and the medical sciences, and I possess two active medical licenses. I have practiced medicine for over 40 years, published two medical books in concert with other highly qualified authors, and have living breathing functioning former patients who that could not be said of when I first encountered them.

    The amount of qualified research that has been done on colloidal silver in particular, as well as exposure to silver in general, just since 2010, is significant. Some of us actually know how to interpret the study results and do not rely on conspiracy theory to determine what medical approaches we will take.

    Why don't you stop hiding behind your keyboard, get out in the real world and do something with your life besides warming your chair.

    RR
    Not taking sides here, but how would you explain this statement from the article NC Susan posted?
    The medical establishment and the big media organizations have demonized colloidal silver by parading people who developed a condition known as argyria. It is a bluish-gray discoloration of the skin that is reported to be permanent.

    However, every case that we investigated involved products that were not actually colloidal silver, and most cases were the result of pharmaceutical-industry silver products. Our exhaustive research could not find a single instance of argyria that was caused by pure colloidal silver. The pharmaceutical silver solutions are the most likely to cause it.
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!

    Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)

  35. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    I have seen a lot of extremely ignorant remarks made on these forums over the years but you, sir, have just topped them all for the degree of juvenile-level immaturity exhibited in your statements.

    If you have been actually reading the forums over the years and not just mouthing off you'd know I do not have to offer my bona fides to you. They have been well enough established over the years, well before you ever appeared on the scene.

    Unlike others I *HAVE* done the research you speak of. I *HAVE* studied micro, biology, chemistry and the medical sciences, and I possess two active medical licenses. I have practiced medicine for over 40 years, published two medical books in concert with other highly qualified authors, and have living breathing functioning former patients who that could not be said of when I first encountered them.

    The amount of qualified research that has been done on colloidal silver in particular, as well as exposure to silver in general, just since 2010, is significant. Some of us actually know how to interpret the study results and do not rely on conspiracy theory to determine what medical approaches we will take.

    Why don't you stop hiding behind your keyboard, get out in the real world and do something with your life besides warming your chair.

    RR
    Hahaha......
    Had my run in with you about a month ago over CS.
    CS works regardless of your second hand "study" of main stream research which isn't medical research that you have done.......that's your opinion. And opinions do not trump actual use.
    Dont care what back ground you have that you use to scare people away from CS.
    Its scientifically been proven that CS kills bacteria and viruses where man made chemicals cannot.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    OUT SIDE OF THE FALSE REALITY
    Posts
    12,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Reasonable Rascal View Post
    I have seen a lot of extremely ignorant remarks made on these forums over the years but you, sir, have just topped them all for the degree of juvenile-level immaturity exhibited in your statements.

    If you have been actually reading the forums over the years and not just mouthing off you'd know I do not have to offer my bona fides to you. They have been well enough established over the years, well before you ever appeared on the scene.

    Unlike others I *HAVE* done the research you speak of. I *HAVE* studied micro, biology, chemistry and the medical sciences, and I possess two active medical licenses. I have practiced medicine for over 40 years, published two medical books in concert with other highly qualified authors, and have living breathing functioning former patients who that could not be said of when I first encountered them.

    The amount of qualified research that has been done on colloidal silver in particular, as well as exposure to silver in general, just since 2010, is significant. Some of us actually know how to interpret the study results and do not rely on conspiracy theory to determine what medical approaches we will take.

    Why don't you stop hiding behind your keyboard, get out in the real world and do something with your life besides warming your chair.

    RR
    O my GOD you have made me a believer, I will never use silver again.


    I see you are one of thoses people/doctors who believe they are a legend in their own mind.

    I have worked with many doctors over twenty five years who thought that way, only what they say/think is what matters or is the only wright way to look at it and every one else is a dumb ass.
    Last edited by dogmanan; 11-24-2018 at 10:03 AM.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

  37. #37
    RR's point of view is that seeing the result of CS in a controlled environment isnt the same result using CS internally in the body.
    His view is a double edge sword point of view.
    The FDA nor the pharmaceutical nazi's or even RR himself with his second hand "study" from the research from these bastards knows how the body uses silver. The body uses zinc, copper, iron and a host of other metals for vital organ function, without these metals you'd die. Silver is no different.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Back in Iowa, where I belong
    Posts
    2,817
    7th, show one single valid study or proof that the body uses silver as you claim. Just one. We'll wait.

    Your words indicate that silver is an essential mineral. It is not. In fact research is increasingly showing that it can harm the organs.

    You offer condemnation of my "second hand "study" as you call without showing any evidence whatsoever that you have done anything other than read lurid articles on the internet touting the 'silver miracle.' One could almost say you manage to hint at secret knowledge you possess to the contrary, i.e. that *you* know how the body uses silver even if the scientists do not.

    After reading some of the replies to this thread I can see how the Democrats keep getting re-elected.

    Oh, by the way. "Hahaha" is so mature. Typical, very typical.

    RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

    Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

    Reddit AustereMedicine/

  39. #39
    Anyone who can't discuss this subject civilly and without resorting to name calling or insults will be banned from this thread.

    Specifically, 7th trump and dogmanan... this is your only warning.

    In my (and I was originally extremely skeptical about C.S.) experience in using C.S., it's extremely effective against bacterial infections. However, I haven't found it to be at all useful against viruses, and it was useless in preventing mold growth in a wound healing solution I created.

    I would love to see any recent studies on CS... obviously, there *are* positive results coming from some forms, because more and more dressings, bandages, etc are being impregnated with silver.

    I'm currently treating a huge draft mare for a severe joint infection... she was unfortunately pretty well ignored after several rounds of expensive antibiotics failed to curb the infection, and the vet gave up. The owner was unwilling to euthanize her as long as she was able to stand, and I got involved. She's been taking 1 pint of C.S. in her drinking water 2x daily (they hand water in winter, so its been simple enough to just give her the silver in a gallon of water, let her empty the pail and then give as much more water as she wants.

    In the first 3 weeks, her temperature went back to normal, aftrr running 2-3 degrees high for at least 2 months. The massive swelling above and below the affected joint reduced by probably 75% in the first month. She's now standing on the bad leg, and while she has a limp, it seems to be more due to range of motion issues in the joint than actual pain at this point.

    I believe that she will be able to be breeding sound. I suspect she could have been saved for working use if they had used C.S. before the infection had spread and caused such severe damage.

    Summerthyme

  40. #40
    That's interesting Summerthyme!

    I'll add to that with an experience my sister had, that made her a believer in CS.

    In my family, I'm the conspiracy theorist, so as I'm sure many here can relate to, any advice or attempted explanation I offered for various things about our life was met with the glazed eyes look.

    I used to make my own CS with a distiller complete with glass jar and the SilverGen SG6 pictured below:


    With this generator, I tested with a total dissolved particle meter and found that it consistently produced 20ppm CS using distilled water testing less than 3 ppm... It produced 1 pt at a time and on average, in 8 hrs time that is, in the dark (to prevent silver reaction to light and best stored in dark amber jars).

    I gave one bottle to my sister and explained what it can do and once again, got the glazed look...

    Months later, She tells me about some friends she and her DH would run into at Universal Studios regularly... They knew each other on a first name basis, nothing further. DS would usually part ways with them, saying "come over sometime and visit us".

    Well, one weekend they did... They stayed overnight and during the visit, it was revealed that one of the guests had a skin ulcer about 2"x3.5" in a roughly oval shape. She had visited several dermatologists to get it healed during the past few months and still couldn't get rid of it with prescription medications... It was a bacterial infection of some sort, don't remember what it was...

    My DS remembered the pint of CS I gave her and decided to put my CS to the test, so before they went to sleep, they put a new dressing on it and stuffed it with cotton gauze so they could soak the wound overnight and wrapped her ankle in plastic with tape so it would stay moist and stay in place... She said she really soaked it to the point that it was dripping from the dressing...

    The next morning, they looked at the wound and it had turned from a nasty looking mess to a very pink wound. She was ecstatic, because after months of looking at the nasty mess with no good results from the doctors, finally the wound was healing... The girl wanted to know where my DS got the CS then wanted to make their own, like I did...

    So, they got the SilverGen SG6 and last I heard, her wound cleared up less than two weeks later and I made four new believers in CS based on results! Probably her doctor too!
    Rom 4:8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin. By the Blood of Jesus, that's me!

    Did you know that the first two chapters of Hebrews shows that the Father declared Jesus as GOD when Jesus ascended on high? :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.