Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Earth Chgs Robins- Hundreds of them
+ Reply to Thread

Robins- Hundreds of them

I put this in Earth Changes instead of Environment because the Migration has already taken place.

These birds should be in Mexico, but are now at my homestead in South Texas.

I believe that the intensification of Magnetic Pole Reversal has something to do with their return. It is cold here. 40 degrees is cold for a bird. They ate the bird feeder bare and are now getting bugs and eggs off the roof of the Cabin, and out in the fields.

There is no other reason for them to be here. No high storm winds could have blown them all the way from Mexico back to my place.

If I had a device to measure Strontium levels, I would be taking readings right now. The stuff rains out of the sky during a Magnetic Reversal.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.

That is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker22 View Post
    I put this in Earth Changes instead of Environment because the Migration has already taken place.

These birds should be in Mexico, but are now at my homestead in South Texas.

I believe that the intensification of Magnetic Pole Reversal has something to do with their return. It is cold here. 40 degrees is cold for a bird. They ate the bird feeder bare and are now getting bugs and eggs off the roof of the Cabin, and out in the fields.

There is no other reason for them to be here. No high storm winds could have blown them all the way from Mexico back to my place.

If I had a device to measure Strontium levels, I would be taking readings right now. The stuff rains out of the sky during a Magnetic Reversal.
    Seeker, we had them, too, just before that huge cold front we had last week. Hundreds appeared in mass on our acreage one morning. They left a few days later, we joked that they were headed for the beach. I can add that we also had thousands of starlings come in mass around the same time, and are also gone. We had so many they filled several acres when they landed, and when they flew we had the big murmurations we'd only seen on videos before.

I wonder if this is noteworthy from the Global Solar Minimum perspective. I think the animals are aware of big climate changes. We also had a huge herd of deer appear one morning, same time frame, well over two dozen. I know hunting spooks them this time of year, but we've never had that many congregate at time before.

The Robins aren't pecking on the steel roof anymore. Sounded like the old movie, "Day of the Birds" for awhile LOL.

DH said he saw 200 deer in our big field this morning. We do not hunt this place much because we are waiting until it is needed. There is enough wild game for us. It is surprising how many city hunters leave with the horns, but won't take the meat.

Back in the early 1970s, it was common to guesstimate counting deer by tens instead of singles, because there were so many here. A herd of 200 was quite common back then. Yes, animals are the ones to watch for incoming earth changes.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.