Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

FASCISM 'America's Got Talent' alum loses ZZ Top guitarist's tour gig after posing in MAGA hat, holding Chick-fil
+ Reply to Thread

'America's Got Talent' alum loses ZZ Top guitarist's tour gig after posing in MAGA hat, holding Chick-fil

'America's Got Talent' alum loses gig on ZZ Top guitarist's tour after posing in MAGA hat, holding Chick-fil-A
    Louis Casiano
    3-4 minutes

“America’s Got Talent” alum Benton Blount abruptly lost his opening-act gig on ZZ Top guitarist Billy Gibbons' concert tour after his pro-Trump Facebook post got him temporarily banned from the social media website.

Blount was four shows into the seven-show slot when he learned he was kicked off the tour, South Carolina’s Greenville News reported.

The post showed Blount wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat and an “I Voted” sticker on Election Day while holding a Chick-Fil-A sandwich and drink. The photo carried the caption, "Someone reading this just got offended multiple times. My work here is done! #Vote."

“Drove down here (Atlanta) from Greenville, South Carolina to the venue. I get a call from my friend from California who informs me that not only have I been banned from Facebook but as a result from being banned from Facebook I was pulled off of the Billy Gibbons tour, effectively immediately,” Blount said in a Facebook Live video.

“But suppression of Conservative opinion doesn’t happen and it doesn’t effect (sic) your career!,” he posted.

Blount told the Greenville News on Thursday that he never spoke with Gibbons personally and that he often shares politically charged themes and pokes fun at politics on his podcast page.

Representatives for Gibbons contacted by the State newspaper in Columbia, S.C., did not return requests for comment.

No reason was given for Blount's removal from the tour, only that the post “did not meet community standards,” Blount said.

His Facebook page shows several posts in support of President Trump and Republicans and others bashing Democrats and liberals.

“I thought that it would be OK for me to post that I voted. I thought that it would be OK for me to say who I supported,” Blount said. “I had a MAGA hat on. For that reason, and that reason alone ... my career is on hold for the week.”

He vowed that the incident won’t curb him from speaking his mind.

“As cool as this tour is, I’m not going to start not posting a picture of me voting because somebody might realize I voted for somebody they don’t like,” he said on Facebook.

Blount was featured in 2015 as a contestant on “America’s Got Talent,” which was won by ventriloquist Paul Zerdin.

The exposure revived his stalling country music career after his label, Golden Music Nashville, folded in 2010.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...icked-off-tour

And what side are the fascist's?
    "America was a GREAT country once - then we gave it to the faggots, niggers and women"

So, if you vote wrong, you don't have talent after all?

Kenny has been trolling FaceBorg trying to get a ban lately, take a look at http://knuckledraggin.com/2018/11/trolling-facebook/ for the story. Too many pics to post... Probably NSFW, it IS Kenny after all.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Awww..........shit.

Billy....say it ain't so.

This boycott is going to hurt. Most don't. This one will.
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

Gads. People need to get a life. Is Facebook that important?

The modern "opiate of the masses" and Skynet all tumbled into one package.

I go to Chick -fil and get stickers......they end up in very peculiar places that are hard to reach and remove
    There are two types of people in this world.
    1) Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data

in 1999 i was working backstage doing the dressing room catering for zztop and lynyrd skynyrd .anyway billy gibbons got mad at me because his very hot road girlfriend walked up to me and asked me where she could smoke (.tall red head blues eyes ).i tell her .baby as smoking as you are anywhere you want is fine with me and her being the texas sweetie that she was just had to give me a hug and a kiss for that compliment .
    billy is not that tall and is a bit skinny .

Quote Originally Posted by WalknTrot View Post
    Gads. People need to get a life. Is Facebook that important?

The modern "opiate of the masses" and Skynet all tumbled into one package.
    And now they're selling these devices, evidently direct from the CIA:

Facebook starts shipping Portal smart displays
    PCmag
    2 minutes

Now that our homes are full of smart speakers, there seems to be a new focus on getting us to adopt smart displays as well. Amazon has been pushing them for a while in the form of the Echo Show , which is now in its second generation. Google also entered the fray with the Home Hub, and now Facebook is entering the market with Portal.

Launched last month for pre-order, the Portal comes in two forms sporting a 10.1-inch, 1,280-by-800 display, or a 15.6-inch, 1,920-by-1,080 display as the Portal+.

The main reason for owning a Portal device is to use it for video calls through Messenger. It uses a smart camera to follow you around the room and automatically minimizes background sound to improve the quality of your chat. At the same time, Facebook embraced Amazon and included support for Alexa. So the Portal and Portal+ can act as a replacement for an Echo device , too.

As this is Facebook, privacy is a concern and Zuckerberg is well aware of that.
    To boost confidence and promote privacy, the social network ships both versions of the Portal with a camera cover, the ability to disable the camera and the microphone with a single tap, and a four- to 12-digit passcode for security.
    More From PCmag

Both versions of the Portal start shipping today and discounts are available depending on how many you purchase. The Portal costs $199 where as the larger Portal+ is $349. If you buy one of each Facebook knocks $100 off the total. Purchase two of the smaller Portal devices and the price drops to $298.

This article originally appeared on PCMag.com.

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/faceboo...smart-displays

Zz top........suicide by liberalism?
    I suspect zz is a liberal Democrat.
    Even if Gibbons isnt a Democrat or liberal its suicide to allow Democrats and liberals control what you do.
    Best thing to piss off a liberal Democrat is to ignore them and continue your path in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

PCmag
    2 minutes

Now that our homes are full of smart speakers, there seems to be a new focus on getting us to adopt smart displays as well. Amazon has been pushing them for a while in the form of the Echo Show , which is now in its second generation. Google also entered the fray with the Home Hub, and now Facebook is entering the market with Portal.

Launched last month for pre-order, the Portal comes in two forms sporting a 10.1-inch, 1,280-by-800 display, or a 15.6-inch, 1,920-by-1,080 display as the Portal+.

The main reason for owning a Portal device is to use it for video calls through Messenger. It uses a smart camera to follow you around the room and automatically minimizes background sound to improve the quality of your chat. At the same time, Facebook embraced Amazon and included support for Alexa. So the Portal and Portal+ can act as a replacement for an Echo device , too.

To boost confidence and promote privacy, the social network ships both versions of the Portal with a camera cover, the ability to disable the camera and the microphone with a single tap, and a four- to 12-digit passcode for security.
    More From PCmag

Both versions of the Portal start shipping today and discounts are available depending on how many you purchase. The Portal costs $199 where as the larger Portal+ is $349. If you buy one of each Facebook knocks $100 off the total. Purchase two of the smaller Portal devices and the price drops to $298.

Anybody remember one of my favorite old obscure but eerily prophetic TV shows - Max Headroom?

So was it the tour manager that removed him or was it Billy Gibbons? Article is pretty short on the details in that regard. I really hope it wasn’t Billy, I’m a big fan of his.

Quote Originally Posted by WalknTrot View Post
    Anybody remember one of my favorite old obscure but eerily prophetic TV shows - Max Headroom?
    Huh-huh-who could f-f-f-forget?

I'm not even 40 and I remember. Matt Frewer was good stuff then and still is.

But do you remember the Doonesbury equivalent? R-r-r-r-ron Huh-huh-Headrest.

Quote Originally Posted by mrrk1562 View Post
    in 1999 i was working backstage doing the dressing room catering for zztop and lynyrd skynyrd .anyway billy gibbons got mad at me because his very hot road girlfriend walked up to me and asked me where she could smoke (.tall red head blues eyes ).i tell her .baby as smoking as you are anywhere you want is fine with me and her being the texas sweetie that she was just had to give me a hug and a kiss for that compliment .
    billy is not that tall and is a bit skinny .
    I saw that concert in Va. Good show.

I wonder if all this happened because they're liberal, or because they wanted to head off the Antifa thugs protesting and beating attendees at the remaining shows?
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

PCmag
    2 minutes

More From PCmag

Oh wow. It’s 1984 manifesting into actual reality. Scary! The crazy thing is, many people will probably think this is cool. Especially if it ever includes Snapchat and Twitter, which will entice the younger, cooler, “anti-Facebook” millennials.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubilee on Earth View Post
    Oh wow. It’s 1984 manifesting into actual reality. Scary! The crazy thing is, many people will probably think this is cool. Especially if it ever includes Snapchat and Twitter, which will entice the younger, cooler, “anti-Facebook” millennials.
    Yeah, it's getting crazier! Those gadgets scare me to death... the implications of what they COULD be watching/listening to are sobering. How any sane person (without extenuating circumstances... I could see someone who was housebound, etc finding the usefulness outweighing the potential Big Brother drawbacks) could actually have one of them hooked up in their house baffles me.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Yeah, it's getting crazier! Those gadgets scare me to death... the implications of what they COULD be watching/listening to are sobering. How any sane person (without extenuating circumstances... I could see someone who was housebound, etc finding the usefulness outweighing the potential Big Brother drawbacks) could actually have one of them hooked up in their house baffles me.

Summerthyme
    Worse is it's unnecessary. If you wanted to video chat--and I can see that for people who live across the country--you don't need a device that follows you around. A laptop will do the job nicely. Many tablets and smartphones will too, and you can just pick them up and carry them around. Plus, if you're that concerned about eavesdropping, just line a box with tinfoil and drop your device therein when not in use.

Pretty soon a device very similar to this is going to become the central computer for the Internet of Things. All the devices in your house and car will connected to it wirelessly. Total control. You’ll reach into the fridge for that second fudge bar and a disembodied voice will say,”I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. Your health insurance company forbids it until you get your weight below government approved standards”

missed a word

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    I saw that concert in Va. Good show.

I wonder if all this happened because they're liberal, or because they wanted to head off the Antifa thugs protesting and beating attendees at the remaining shows?
    for the show in nj/ny they used probies from the 19th street hells angels club for security

Quote Originally Posted by samus79 View Post
    Pretty soon a device very similar to this is going to become the central computer for the Internet of Things. All the devices in your house and car will connected to it wirelessly. Total control. You’ll reach into the fridge for that second fudge bar and a disembodied voice will say,”I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. Your health insurance company forbids it until you get your weight below government approved standards”
    I may be incorrect, but, isn't this exactly what the new 5G technology is all about? Connecting all devices wirelessly?

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post

Summerthyme
    Properly applied, these devices have some potential for providing benefit.

For example.... I have an old Kohler toilet upstairs that is known to occasionally have problems removing all of its contents with one flush.

Installation of this type equipment would probably allow me to ensure the toilet flushed fully with each operation of the handle. Possibly others, if observing, could/would contact me to let me know the toilet needed another flush.

The only drawback would be that observers might get frequent views of my posterior which does not pose a dilemma of any kind to me. One has to be open minded about new technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacheman View Post
    I may be incorrect, but, isn't this exactly what the new 5G technology is all about? Connecting all devices wirelessly?
    That depends if one wants to buy-in to the hysteria. 5G is a communications protocol, nothing more. But of course, the "Faraday cage" folks will scream that it's an evil, globalist plot.