Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC Michelle Obama says she'll never forgive Trump over birther conspiracy: memoir
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Michelle Obama says she'll never forgive Trump over birther conspiracy: memoir

Bradford Betz
    3 minutes

Former first lady Michelle Obama says she can never forgive President Donald Trump for spreading rumors that her husband was not born in America, according to excerpts from her upcoming book that was obtained by The Washington Post.

As reports of the book emerged, Trump fired back while speaking to reporters Friday morning, even as he acknowledged he hasn't read it.

"She got paid a lot of money to write a book," he said, and then took a shot at his predecessor, Barack Obama: "I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly … it was depleted."

In her memoir, "Becoming," Michelle Obama reportedly derides the so-called "birther" conspiracy as thinly-veiled racism.

“The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed,” reads an excerpt, according to the report. “But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

She reportedly accuses the president of jeopardizing her family’s safety.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

The new book, which is primarily a biography, will reportedly detail her feelings on Trump and the 2016 presidential election. She says she reacted in shock the night she learned Trump would replace her husband in the Oval Office and tried to "block it all out," according to a copy obtained by The Associated Press.

She criticizes Trump for the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape, interpreting his comments to mean: “I can hurt you and get away with it,” The Associated Press reported.

She also criticizes Trump’s body language during a 2016 presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, which she says amounted to stalking. She says Trump followed Clinton around the stage, stood too close, and tried to diminish her presence.

The release of her book will precede a 10-city book tour, starting in her hometown of Chicago.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...-memoir-report

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Bradford Betz
    3 minutes

Former first lady Michelle Obama says she can never forgive President Donald Trump for spreading rumors that her husband was not born in America, according to excerpts from her upcoming book that was obtained by The Washington Post.

As reports of the book emerged, Trump fired back while speaking to reporters Friday morning, even as he acknowledged he hasn't read it.

"She got paid a lot of money to write a book," he said, and then took a shot at his predecessor, Barack Obama: "I’ll never forgive him for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly … it was depleted."

In her memoir, "Becoming," Michelle Obama reportedly derides the so-called "birther" conspiracy as thinly-veiled racism.

“The whole thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed,” reads an excerpt, according to the report. “But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks.”

She reportedly accuses the president of jeopardizing her family’s safety.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls? Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

The new book, which is primarily a biography, will reportedly detail her feelings on Trump and the 2016 presidential election. She says she reacted in shock the night she learned Trump would replace her husband in the Oval Office and tried to "block it all out," according to a copy obtained by The Associated Press.

She criticizes Trump for the 2005 “Access Hollywood” tape, interpreting his comments to mean: “I can hurt you and get away with it,” The Associated Press reported.

She also criticizes Trump’s body language during a 2016 presidential debate with Hillary Clinton, which she says amounted to stalking. She says Trump followed Clinton around the stage, stood too close, and tried to diminish her presence.

The release of her book will precede a 10-city book tour, starting in her hometown of Chicago.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...-memoir-report
    Yeah boy, I bet Trump doesn't get over 8 hours sleep for worrying about that.

I need to dna test the entire family before I'm able to believe a word.

Don't worry, conservatives don't act like liberals.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

This dude sure has nuts. His boyfriend, the kenyan fag 'bathhouse barry' is the biggest fraud sold to the American people.

What if …

Yet more typical libtard PROJECTION, with no basis in reality.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I remember watching an old video from early in O's political career, where Mooch is giving a speech, and says HERSELF he was born in Kenya.

As far as I'm concerned, the Mooch can go dive back into what ever sewage drain she originally crawled out of.

Well, you can hardly blame Michael for being grumpy. Eight years of crotch-binding will do that to a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Well, you can hardly blame Michael for being grumpy. Eight years of crotch-binding will do that to a guy.
    Yeah, and most tranny guys make better looking women. Eight years of unlimited budget for clothes and make-up, and he never could find a flattering style. Mike was resembling Mammy from Gone With the Wind, by the end of that presidency.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Then prove that it's just a conspiracy theory, Moochie. Prove to me that he is even constitutionally qualified to be the President of the United States of America. Produce a verified, long form, birth certificate to prove your husband is, in fact, a citizen of this country. Bet you can't.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒮
    💞𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾❁𝓉
    ‏ @_TheRealBecky1
    5m5 minutes ago

𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒮
    💞𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾❁𝓉 Retweeted The Associated Press

#IDontCare and excuse me, but what is #Breaking about this? I had 2 miscarriages and a tubal pregnancy! Almost died with that one! Does anyone care? Guess you have to be an OBAMA for anyone to give a
    💩

Yeah, Moochie says she had a miscarriage and then had to have in-vitro fertilization to have her daughters. Whine, whine, whine. I had a nasty tubal myself, but you don't hear me whining about it.....

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    The innkeeper at the small town hotel.

No ball room.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Um, it was HILLARY that started that ball rolling.

Fake news from the Obama's, as usual.
    "It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
    - JK Rowling

Sounds like the beginning of her campaign for President against Trump
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Deleted. post drop issues
    "It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
    - JK Rowling

hmmmm
    Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Forgiveness? If she knew anything about forgiveness she'd confess her own sins and ask God's forgiveness through Jesus Christ...….if not...….may she reap what she's sown
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

It's not a penis, it's a wart......jeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by desertvet2 View Post
    It's not a penis, it's a wart......jeesh.
    I believe her wart is bigger than my wart?
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Another book to turn over or cover up in the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    Another book to turn over or cover up in the stores.
    It's fun to do!
    “When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat.” - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    It's fun to do!
    I've never thought about doing that. I think I'll start!

I always hated when I walked into my regional Barnes and Noble and books were flipped over. I'd flip them back the correct way.
    I never thought about flipping the Leftie books over but I will the next time I see this.
    ~ I stand with Ted to defeat Hillary Clinton. My family and I will be voting for Trump/Pence this November.
    "It took Jimmy Carter to give us Ronald Reagan." - Our country's last best hope in 2016, was Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz

Huh? I wouldn't walk into a store and re-arrange the merchandise, just because I disagreed with it. Not my store, not my stuff.

Yeah, moochie. Nothing stings quite like the truth.
    My Mate Winston

I guess she doesn't know about the conspiracy theory that she's actually a man.
    "Doing what I can with what I've got."

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    I need to dna test the entire family before I'm able to believe a word.
    AMEN!
    Work Like You Don't Need the Money
    Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
    Dance Like Nobody's Watching.....

wait, I thought Hillary started those rumors when she was running against Obama for the primary?
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Not a conspiracy. Bam ran his Senate Campaign on the Boy from Kenya. I still would like to know how he is running around with a long ago dead mans social security number? Bet there is another book for you Moocher.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    hmmmm
    It is plane to see it has a dick , how can people be so stupid.

We are so dummed.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Has anyone here done this? The relevant document is apparently not available online, is it safely stored somewhere by someone?
    https://www.science.co.il/Obama-birth-certificate.htm
    On phone, can’t copy easily.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

ObAma ran as a Kenya African against Allan Keyes in the Jr Senate race and all Illinois knows it
    Attached Images

I'm sure Trump feels like I do. She can kiss my grits.
    The EVIDENCE proves he is not a citizen, never has been.
    AND he got phony government identity documents and education, and licenses under falsely sworn documents.
    He is a fraud and a criminal not even a legal resident of the USA.
    He never was president but was an ineligible pretender to the Presidency, an imposter, the very worst person to ever sit in that seat.
    He ought to be in an orange jumpsuit, behind prison bars along with HILLARY..
    AMP 2 Cor 6:2
    For He says, “At the acceptable time (the time of grace) I listened to you, And I helped you on the day of salvation.” Behold, now is “the acceptable time,” behold, now is “the day of salvation”—

In her ABC News interview tonight she was asked about her greatest fear. Mrs. Obama said one of her greatest fears was, in my interpretation of 'Trump's followers', that one of Trump's followers (the people whose anger he's stoked) would bring a gun to Washington and harm their children. Now would his followers include deplorables, bitter clingers, hillbillies, or irredeemables etc.? I don't know but would expect many of us here would fall into one or more categories, huh? Lock HER up...in a nut house for suggesting that any of us would stoop to their level of evil.

Well, Michael Moochelle, now that you mention it, let's do a full blown investigation into the origins of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro.

Fu// the mountain gorilla with a dick.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Oh, don't worry about Michelle O. He'll get over it.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist

If you have not been to the range in a month, you are under performing.-BB

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒮
    💞𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾❁𝓉
    ‏ @_TheRealBecky1
    5m5 minutes ago

𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒮
    💞𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾❁𝓉 Retweeted The Associated Press

#IDontCare and excuse me, but what is #Breaking about this? I had 2 miscarriages and a tubal pregnancy! Almost died with that one! Does anyone care? Guess you have to be an OBAMA for anyone to give a
    💩

Yeah, Moochie says she had a miscarriage and then had to have in-vitro fertilization to have her daughters. Whine, whine, whine. I had a nasty tubal myself, but you don't hear me whining about it.....

The girls may have been conceived through in-vitro fertilzation, but until I see "preggers" Moochelle pics I'll never believe that womb-less wonder was the one carrying them..........
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    The girls may have been conceived through in-vitro fertilzation, but until I see "preggers" Moochelle pics I'll never believe that womb-less wonder was the one carrying them..........
    It's trying to get ahead of the slight chance that Trump may just go for the jugular and expose Arapiao's investigation on Obama, in which he stated clearly he had the goods on Obama. Wouldn't that be special. Seriously, the evidence is conclusive he's been lying about his eligibility,and the dems played a huge role in this back in the day. They attempted to change the meaning of naturally born, and even drop it in the years immediatley prior to obama's placement in the oraloffice.

THe proof is there, as it is for the Clinton's. Rule of law, or no rule of law? What's it gonna be Mr. Trump. Time is running out, tick tock.