Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL Prince ("I wish I were a tampon") Charles says he wonít meddle when heís king: ĎIím not that stupidí
+ Reply to Thread

Prince ("I wish I were a tampon") Charles says he wonít meddle when heís king: ĎIím not that stupidí

Prince Charles says he wonít meddle when heís king: ĎIím not that stupidí
    Kathleen Joyce
    2 minutes

Prince Charles insisted that he would not meddle in controversial issues when heís king.

The prince has been criticized in the past for campaigning on issues such as medicine, architecture and climate change. He said in a BBC documentary to celebrate his 70th birthday he would take a back seat on campaigning when he is king and knows he will act to have differently when the time comes. Britain's monarchs are barred from interfering in politics.

ďIím not that stupid,Ē Prince Charles told the BBC.

ďI do realize that it is a separate exercise being sovereign. So, of course, I understand entirely how that should operate,Ē he continued.

The documentary, titled ďPrince, Son and Heir: Charles at 70,Ē followed Charles for 12 months.

He told the BBC that being the prince and king are two separate roles.

"It's vital to remember there's only room for one sovereign at a time, not two," he said.

"So, you can't be the same as the sovereign if you're the Prince of Wales or the heir,Ē he continued. ďBut the idea, somehow, that I'm going to go on in exactly the same way, if I have to succeed, is complete nonsense because the two - the two situations - are completely different."

His sons, Prince William and Prince Harry, were also featured in the interview. William said he would like to see Charles spend more quality time with his grandchildren while Harry praised his dad for walking his wife Meghan Markle down the aisle.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ot-that-stupid

By the time he does become King, he won't know what day of the year it is anyway.

So, he will stand by and watch his country turn into an African Muslim state.

Got it.

I think Queen Elizabeth is holding on to see if she can last longer than Charles will.

A

She's been holding on as long as she is capable of giving speeches etc, there has been a recent BBC broadcast about how marvellous Charles is featuring his sons, so I think a change is soon.

Prince ("I wish I were a tampon") Charles --- LOL, Dennis, from now on I will always think of that when I hear his name!! I had forgotten about that...but not anymore.
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

I'm unable to understand the attraction of being a tampon. Jesse Ventura said something about wanting to be a 38D bra (which sounds like a lotta work to me) and makes me wonder about the voters in MN.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan