Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Ginsburg admitted to hospital
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I pray for her comfort. After witnessing what my Mom went thru earlier this year after a fall breaking her pelvis, and resulting in her passing, I don't wish that on anyone. I don't like her or her political beliefs however just as an elderly woman- I have compassion.
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.

She's already frail beyond belief. She has an excellent chance of never leaving the hospital. At that age, things can cascade fast.

My mom's second husband fell down and bumped his head, never lost consciousness, broke nothing. They took him to the hospital for observation and he never got out.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    I don't wish evil on anyone. That being said looking ahead she isn't long for this world or being able to serve on the SC. If Trump gets to nominate another one with a sold majority in the Senate now if we think that the left is unglued now we would see them frothing at the mouth with distemper when Trump gets another pick.
    She's 85. No one that old is "long for this world." That's strictly Biblical; clear your threescore-and-ten and you're on borrowed time.

As requested:

Many more out there, numerous available on the internet.

Michael

Mark Taylor Prophesy

Commander in Chief
    Posted on April 28, 2011 by Mark Taylor

The Spirit of God says, “I have chosen this man, Donald Trump, for such a time as this.

For as Benjamin Netanyahu is to Israel, so shall this man be to the United States of America!

For I will use this man to bring honor, respect and restoration to America.

America will be respected once again as the most powerful and prosperous nation on earth, (other than Israel).

The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States, and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged.

The Spirit of God says, the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed.

They will even quake and shake when he announces he is running for president. It will be like the shot heard across the world.

The enemy will say what shall we do now? This man knows all our tricks and schemes. We have been robbing America for decades, what shall we do to stop this?

The Spirit says HA! No one shall stop this that l have started! For the enemy has stolen from America for decades and it stops now!

For I will use this man to reap the harvest that the United States has sown for and plunder from the enemy what he has stolen and return it 7-fold back to the United States.

The enemy will say Israel, Israel, what about Israel? For Israel will be protected by America once again.

The Spirit of God says yes! America will once again stand hand and hand with Israel, and the two shall be as one. For the ties between Israel and America will be stronger than ever, and Israel will flourish like never before.

The Spirit of God says, I will protect America and Israel, for this next president will be a man of his word. When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him.

This man’s word is his bond and the world and America will know this and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless.

The Spirit says, when the financial harvest begins, so shall it parallel in the spiritual for America.

The Spirit of God says, in this next election, they will spend billions to keep this president in; it will be like flushing their money down the toilet.

Let them waist their money, for it comes from and it is being used by evil forces at work, but they will not succeed, for this next election will be a clean sweep for the man I have chosen.

They will say things about this man (the enemy), but it will not affect him, and they shall say it rolls off of him like the duck, for as the feathers of a duck protect it, so shall my feathers protect this next president.

Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I have gifted him with, and they will even begin to agree with him,” says the Spirit of God.

Mark Taylor (The Trump Prophecies): Most Important Midterm Elections In All Of US History

Mark Taylor says the upcoming 2018 elections are the most important mid-term elections in all of America’s history. Here’s why…

Mark Taylor interviewed by Greg Hunter on USA Watchdog

Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” contends, “If you are part of the army of God, you need to be ready also because there are going to be politicians that are going to resign.

We have had the biggest number of resignations probably in history. This midterm election is going to be huge.

This is going to be a red tsunami. They keep talking about the blue wave. I think it’s going to be a blue drip, a leaky faucet, and that is all they are going to get. You have had more resignations than we have ever seen. Now is the time to go in and capture this ground and hold it for the Kingdom of God. . . . It’s not a left or right thing.

God is moving us towards a place of righteousness. That’s what’s happening right now. So, he’s going to be replacing these people. If you are called to be a judge, senator, congressman or a council person, I don’t care what level local, state or federal, take your place and get ready. If you are in the Army of God and you don’t vote, you need to get off your behind and register to vote.

These are going to be the most important midterm elections in America’s history—period.”

In closing, Taylor says, “I don’t think there is going to be another Democrat in the White House for a long time, if ever again. I believe you are seeing the death of the Democrat party right now.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

My bad, meant to add this one also:

Firefighter Prophet Mark Taylor’s Prophecy On Supreme Court One Step Closer To Reality

By Kami Klein

There is a saying, “When God calls; you answer.” Mark Taylor, co-author of “The Trump Prophecies”, is very familiar with this concept. Becoming a Prophet was not high on his ‘to do’ list but this third generation firefighter began an incredible journey when God gave him the prophecy that Donald Trump would become President of the United States. In an article from Charisma Magazine, Mark explains ‘what happened’ in the November 2016 election when the electoral map began turning from blue to red and the world watched this prophecy come to pass.

“God intervened. He did so by raising an unlikely person, even someone most Christians would not have chosen. Yet there was a miraculous aspect to this election that can only be explained—for those of us who love Jesus and believe the Bible—as though it were somehow God’s will.”

On February 16. 2016, Mark received another prophecy regarding the Supreme Court. In the document entitled “Do Not Fear America” God reveals his plans for the Highest Court in the United States. Here is an excerpt of this prophecy.

The Spirit of God says, “Do not fear that my servant Justice Scalia has been taken, for some are crying out, why have I forsaken. For I will show myself strong to prove that the so called wise are wrong. For some will say that this is a miracle, for I am just getting started, this is not even close to the pinnacle, for what I am going to do with My America. For do not my people have eyes to see and ears to hear the two signs I gave, when they carried my servant’s body up the steps of the courthouse where to rest he was laid? Read the signs! Read the signs that were for all to see, and understand the words in this prophecy.”

The Spirit of God says, “5, that’s right, 5 Supreme Court Justices will be appointed by my new president, my anointed. I will choose 5 through my anointed to keep those alive.

I will stack the court with those that I choose, to send a clear message to the enemy, that you lose! This is the miracle that I will perform, so that MY COURT will be reformed.”

Today the announcement was made that Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy plans to retire after three decades as an influential vote on the highest U.S. judicial court. Kennedy who turns 82 in July is the second oldest justice on the nine member court. His retirement will take effect on July 31, 2018.

Justice Kennedy’s retirement gives President Donald Trump another opportunity to appoint a new Supreme Court Judge. This will be the second appointment since the President took office in January, 2017.

This latest vacancy now found within the Supreme Court brings Mark Taylor’s prophecy one step closer.

We highly recommend reading the prophecies of this gifted man of God. Jim and Lori Bakker have interviewed Mark Taylor several times on The Jim Bakker Show and you can find his prophecies including a video on his book ”The Trump Prophecies” on his website Sordrescue.com. You can also find episodes of The Jim Bakker show featuring Mark Taylor ‘On Demand’ at our website.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    Until I read that article, I didn't know she'd agreed to retire in January 2019. No wonder the deranged d's are so upset we held the senate.
    She hasn't agreed to anything. Look at the source. Good Lord.

Help, I've Fallen and Can't get up, Should have been put out to pasture many moons ago. Was she close to a grave when she fell. Ole Biddy should have been gone LOOOOOOOOOng ago

This is probably just a ploy to get out of attending President Trump's investiture of Kavanaugh today. I hope it's true though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    This is probably just a ploy to get out of attending President Trump's investiture of Kavanaugh today. I hope it's true though.

not sure where the reports are coming from - she supposedly broke 3 ribs - I'm calling it BS >>> I think she has a backlog of medical tests to do before the holidays and today is that perfect excuse - can't just not show up - say No Thanks - and med tests would not be good enough >>> thus the whole "accident BS" ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    clear your threescore-and-ten and you're on borrowed time.
    Anyone heard that before?

Quote Originally Posted by annieosage View Post
    I pray for her comfort. After witnessing what my Mom went thru earlier this year after a fall breaking her pelvis, and resulting in her passing, I don't wish that on anyone. I don't like her or her political beliefs however just as an elderly woman- I have compassion.

I know where you're coming from - and you'd be correct NORMALLY >>>> but she's the enemy - a commanding general too boot - she'd send you to a concentration camp to die a horrible death without a blink - just exactly like Hellery or Pelosi - or Warren - or Feinstein - don't be fooled by the age or the gender or the position they hold >>>> that woman has as much blood on her hands as any Jihad terrorist - just does it with a pen instead of a gun ....
    Illini Warrior

My first thought was to wonder if someone had pushed her.
    She is the enemy. I have no more sympathy for this old lady than I did for McCain. eff 'em both.
    Suffering? Just pass on already, please. The sooner, the better.
    Nevertheless, brace yourselves folks. The Liberals might yet out do themselves with yet another emotional and extended display of morning.

waiting for her to be released from the hospital . . . to the funeral home
    Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than a pesky raven?
    It is difficult to stand idly by and watch the vacuum of ignorance being filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Anyone heard that before?
    Psalm 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Kek wills it.....
    Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    She gets the "good drugs," like Hillary. The rest of us would've been in long-term care by now.
    "good drugs" and UNKNOWN THERAPIES - the rest of us may have succumbed to a dirt nap at this point
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

#44 michaelteever:

As requested:

Many more out there, numerous available on the internet.

Michael
    thank you michael - BTW isn't there one that specifies HOW they would be replaced? i.e. some by death others by retirement other by scandal? THAT would be an interesting perspective from the standpoint of tracking the progress of things.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Sessions on day one
    Ginsburg on day two
    .............on day three

We can hope, as the Trump curse continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    My first thought was to wonder if someone had pushed her.
    She is the enemy. I have no more sympathy for this old lady than I did for McCain. eff 'em both.
    Suffering? Just pass on already, please. The sooner, the better.
    Nevertheless, brace yourselves folks. The Liberals might yet out do themselves with yet another emotional and extended display of morning.
    tell it girl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    Sessions on day one
    Ginsburg on day two
    .............on day three

We can hope, as the Trump curse continues.
    Rod "I'll wear a wire" ROSENSTEIN on day three

No comment.

I won't wish any ill will towards her, but I hope she goes ahead and resigns.

Just on Rush,s show

" Leftists are calling the hospital she is in and offering to donate organs or ribs if she needs them"
    Last edited by Shooter; 11-08-2018 at 06:23 PM. Reason: spelling

" Leftists are calling the hospital she is in and offering to donate organs of ribs if she needs them"
    That's easily the stupidest thing I've read in a long, long time. OK, lets go through the process of compatibly, and when we find a match, lets schedule invasive surgery??

If that doesn't kill her, I don't know what would. Dumb Asses...

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by michaelteever View Post
    That's easily the stupidest thing I've read in a long, long time. OK, lets go through the process of compatibly, and when we find a match, lets schedule invasive surgery??

Michael
    How do you even donate a rib?

Michael
    Their IQ level doesn't even register on the "IQ monitor".

How do you even donate a rib?
    God knows.
    Really, He does know.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

The gaping open mouth of hell awaits.......
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

She's 85. No one that old is "long for this world." That's strictly Biblical; clear your threescore-and-ten and you're on borrowed time.
    Hitting my three score-and-four tomorrow.
    Watching where I put my feet.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Quote Originally Posted by TerriHaute View Post
    Looks like she was hoping to hold out for a Democrat takeover of the Senate. Given the results of the election, it won't matter if she retires now instead of January. Bet she decides to retire now. I've had cracked ribs, they hurt like hell and you can't get comfortable. She won't be able to do any work for weeks, she might as well leave SCOTUS now and spend the rest of her days focusing on her health and family.
    I broke 2 ribs july 2017 and punctured a lung

I still cant sleep without pain

Michael

I disagree. I think it's GENIUS!!

It would only be appropriate that the surgery is performed by an affirmative action surgeon.

I think 0bunghole should be the anesthetist.

Oh, and this needs to be PPV...

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Just on Rush,s show

" Leftists are calling the hospital she is in and offering to donate organs of ribs if she needs them"
    To quote someone not allowed on the main page here "These people are stupid."

Nuff said.

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

This just in from an office insider:

"Justice Ginsburg chooses to remain in office for the insurance benefits. This particular problem will be treated as a Workman's Comp issue, as it occurred within her office proper. It is just one of the hazards of being a Justice. However, we will be moving the commode closer to her desk."

RR
    Survival and Austere Medicine: An Introduction - 2nd and 3rd Editions Contributing author and editor

Get your FREE copy of the 3rd edition here:NNPG Download Site

Reddit AustereMedicine/

However, we will be moving the commode closer to her desk.

Translation: A porta-potty under her chair.

as everyone should realize the conservative edge on SCOTUS doesn't need her vote to change over at this time - she could come back to the bench and sit another 6 years >>>> I have confidence in the 2020 vote - the 2024 & 2028 Pence vote - she's not outlasting the GOP presidency ....

but - Judge Barrett is up next and it would be fantastic to have her legal brain & passion involved in the upcoming cases that are pending .....
    Illini Warrior

Has anyone heard WHY she fell? That's a big question. Could be all sorts of reasons. Tripping over something in her office could be a cover for another medical condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Just on Rush,s show

float like a butterfly...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    Has anyone heard WHY she fell? That's a big question. Could be all sorts of reasons. Tripping over something in her office could be a cover for another medical condition.
    I tripped over my own feet and broke my arm a few years ago, and about a year ago I tripped on the carpet and hit the wall (called the ambulance because of the melon on my head but they determined I didn't have to go to the hospital) and I'm a lot younger than she is (62 on Monday).
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Good point. I was nicknamed "Grace" in my awkward teen stage for the same reason. So far, I'm still lucky enough to have not done myself serious damage.