Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Ginsburg admitted to hospital
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Amy Coney Barrett should be girding her loins about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post
    Amy Coney Barrett should be girding her loins about now.
    Not sure women can do that, other than figuratively.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    No reason they can't ...

https://www.artofmanliness.com/artic...strated-guide/

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Chant is with me:

# 3!

#3!

#3!

#3!

Go ahead and flame out, you dried up, liberal, bi-atch!

Kak, come on Kak already!

Does anyone else feel the hand of God moving here!?

Only two more to go after she kaks! Yes!
    No, honestly, I can't join in. That's still a human being. Such as she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post
    No reason they can't ...
    "Loins" being a euphemism for testicles sort of gives a reason.

Nope ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loin

At her age, with her comorbitities, broken ribs lead to the inability to breathe deeply. Chest physiotherapy isn’t possible due to pain. Fluid will build up in her lungs leading to pneumonia. She doesn’t have long.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer". George S. Patton

"Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable". George S. Patton

OP, you are correct. The fat lady is warming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    I can't either. I will pray for her. God will judge her in due time, perhaps sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    At her age, with her comorbitities, broken ribs lead to the inability to breathe deeply. Chest physiotherapy isn’t possible due to pain. Fluid will build up in her lungs leading to pneumonia. She doesn’t have long.
    I like your optimism.
    People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

I agree. RBG is evil, I will be relieved when she retires and is replaced by a Constitutional justice, and I do see the hand of God moving in His good timing. But I'm not going to wish suffering or death on anyone, particularly when that person is not a believer. Some of the many reasons:

Romans 12:17-19 NKJV
    17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have[a] regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Deuteronomy 32:35 NKJV
    35 Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
    Their foot shall slip in due time;
    For the day of their calamity is at hand,
    And the things to come hasten upon them.’

Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. ..."

ETA: from Meemur: "I can't either. I will pray for her. God will judge her in due time, perhaps sooner rather than later."

Exactly. I will pray for her salvation and repentance, as well as for the soon reversal of all the damage she's done.

Nowadays I would not bet on anything in that department.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelady View Post
    I agree. RBG is evil, I will be relieved when she retires and is replaced by a Constitutional justice, and I do see the hand of God moving in His good timing. But I'm not going to wish suffering or death on anyone, particularly when that person is not a believer. Some of the many reasons:

Romans 12:17-19 NKJV
    17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have[a] regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

Deuteronomy 32:35 NKJV
    35 Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
    Their foot shall slip in due time;
    For the day of their calamity is at hand,
    And the things to come hasten upon them.’

Matthew 5:43-48 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. ..."

ETA: from Meemur: "I can't either. I will pray for her. God will judge her in due time, perhaps sooner rather than later."

Exactly. I will pray for her salvation and repentance, as well as for the soon reversal of all the damage she's done.
    War is war. Do you want all of our enemies to die of old age? Wars aren't won that way.

I hope this is God's due time. Psalm 58:

Psalm 58[a]
    For the director of music. To the tune of “Do Not Destroy.” Of David. A miktam.[b]

Do you rulers indeed speak justly?
    Do you judge people with equity?
    No, in your heart you devise injustice,
    and your hands mete out violence on the earth.

Even from birth the wicked go astray;
    from the womb they are wayward, spreading lies.
    Their venom is like the venom of a snake,
    like that of a cobra that has stopped its ears,
    that will not heed the tune of the charmer,
    however skillful the enchanter may be.

Break the teeth in their mouths, O God;
    Lord, tear out the fangs of those lions!
    Let them vanish like water that flows away;
    when they draw the bow, let their arrows fall short.
    May they be like a slug that melts away as it moves along,
    like a stillborn child that never sees the sun.

Before your pots can feel the heat of the thorns—
    whether they be green or dry—the wicked will be swept away.[c]
    The righteous will be glad when they are avenged,
    when they dip their feet in the blood of the wicked.
    Then people will say,
    “Surely the righteous still are rewarded;
    surely there is a God who judges the earth.”
    Sub-Zero

I think her days are very limited. It could be days, weeks or months, but probably no longer than that.

well I agree that she's "a human being" and though I won't chant for her death - I'll be mighty happy to hold the door for the reaper as he comes to collect her soul when she goes toes up
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Yup. I'm thrilled for the momentum and timing of this in the strategic sense, yes. Can't celebrate or wish her harm on a personal level, though.
    We didn't elect Trump for his decorum; We elected him for our survival!

Hmmm, we'll see.

Paul1622

‏ @Paul16221
    1m1 minute ago

#BREAKING _ Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Will Retire from the US Supreme Court in January, 2019; #ShitJustGotReal for Democrats.

Speaking privately, a law clerk says the Justice's Cancer has come out of remission

November 9, 2018

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College.

Kavanaugh is a player in this drama. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time . President Donald J Trump will be replacing Notorious RBG, the lovechild of the left, and so will remake the Supreme Court for a generation. The Democrats simply must win back the Senate in November 2018, progressives feel.

Ginsburg, 85 was appointed by President Bill Clinton and took the oath of office on August 10, 1993. She is the second female justice (after Sandra Day O'Connor) of four to be confirmed to the court (along with Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, who are still serving). Following O'Connor's retirement, and until Sotomayor joined the court, Ginsburg was the only female justice on the Supreme Court. During that time, Ginsburg became more forceful with her dissents, which were noted by legal observers and in popular culture. She is generally viewed as belonging to the liberal wing of the court. Ginsburg has authored notable majority opinions, including United States v. Virginia, Olmstead v. L.C., and Friends of the Earth, Inc. v. Laidlaw Environmental Services, Inc.

Ginsburg was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Russian Jewish immigrants. Her older sister died when she was a baby, and her mother, one of her biggest sources of encouragement, died shortly before Ginsburg graduated from high school. She then earned her bachelor's degree at Cornell University, and was a wife and mother before starting law school at Harvard, where she was one of the few women in her class. Ginsburg transferred to Columbia Law School, where she graduated tied for first in her class.

Following law school, Ginsburg turned to academia. She was a professor at Rutgers School of Law and Columbia Law School, teaching civil procedure as one of the few women in her field. Ginsburg spent a considerable part of her legal career as an advocate for the advancement of gender equality and women's rights, winning multiple victories arguing before the Supreme Court. She advocated as a volunteer lawyer for the American Civil Liberties Union and was a member of its board of directors and one of its general counsels in the 1970s. In 1980, President Jimmy Carter appointed her to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, where she served until her appointment to the Supreme Court.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/201...2019/3658.html
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Sure they can, just means that you take your robe (or skirt) and turn it into something that is almost like trousers, so you can fight without them in the way.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

She's already been released from the hospital.
    She was reportedly working from her hospital bed before her release, and will be working from home for a couple of days.
    She'll be back in her office very soon, possible sometime next week according to aides.
    It's not the first time she fell and injured her ribs. I think it happened at least twice before.

She's a tough old biddy, but I have a hard time wishing her dead, so I won't.
    Hell even Scalia liked her and she liked him. They used to joke a lot with each other.
    She'll die when it's her time to go.
    However, I do hope she comes to her senses and publicly announces her retirement soon.

Same with Justice Thomas. He's been a very good justice, but if he's thinking of retiring, he should do it while Trump is still in office and we have a clear Senate majority, and can get another justice who is also believes in the Constitution
    "When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post

I hear RBG passed on the ribs and lungs and heart, but has contacted Milano about her husband.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...s-kidney-lung/

Alyssa Milano Offers Ruth Bader Ginsberg Her Ribs, ‘Kidney and a Lung’

2946 BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/Getty Images 8 Nov 20182,614
    2:30

Hollywood actress and leftist activist Alyssa Milano offered her ribs and her husband to Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg after the 85-year-old fractured three ribs in a fall Wednesday.

“Ruth Bader Ginsberg can have my ribs. And my kidneys and a lung. And anything else she needs. She can even have my husband on Thursdays,” tweeted Milano Thursday morning.
    I can help...where is my Sawzall?

And witch of the two (pun intended) do I start with first?

There is a manual or something for this if there is trouble right?

I have absoultely no problem wishing them dead.

You reap what you sow, no respect for life as seed planted, means no respect for life as a harvest.

Pretty simple from where I sit.

Don't like the harvest change the seed.

Otherwise, the harvest is pretty much all yours.

How many thousands of gallons of blood are on those hands?
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

Loins have nothing to do with testicles.

Girding one’s loins means putting on armor.

To be completely histrionically correct and to have the right mental image imagine that your garments had no legs but were more like flowing robes.

For solid footing when working or fighting that fabric had to conform to the anatomy.

You would reach your hands around the back between your legs and grab the lowest portion while gathering all the fabric up. Pull it up front to the waist, put a belt around the whole operation, and clasp.

Like a diaper that goes from the shoulders down your back around the front. Armor on top of that or tools flailing in the fields or forge.

Then it was business time.

The modern day equivalent is rolling up your sleeves. The same is done on battlefields and offices and planted fields today.

Git 'er done.
    pragmatic. eclectic. realistic. vivere paratus: fortune favors the prepared

the BIBLE: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth! read it yourself. live it. love it.

it is what it is.........but it will become what you make of it

The donated ribs seem to have been a success. She is out of the Hospital and home. Radio said she was a feisty as ever. Go figure.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

“When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices, and when the wicked perish there are shouts of gladness.”
    Proverbs 11:10

With a nod to Hfcomms;

She'll die when she dies, and until she dies, she hasn't died yet.
    "It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
    - JK Rowling

Who the hell cares the bitch is old and is heading to dead.

Get over it and move on.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Who the hell cares the bitch is old and is heading to dead.

Get over it and move on.
    She will be over it soon!
    Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

*No one* her age comes out of the hospital that quickly.

Either she wasn't really hurt in the first place, or they've given her some really awesome drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hognutz View Post
    She will be over it soon!
    Dang! That's just really creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post

Either she wasn't really hurt in the first place, or they've given her some really awesome drugs.
    Yeah, this makes no sense. Awesome painkillers, perhaps. Hospice unaware.

Or they've successfully transplanted her fingerprints et all to her body double/cyborg/AI doll.?

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Or they've successfully transplanted her fingerprints et all to her body double/cyborg/AI doll.?
    That's a thought. I dunno. Is she worth spending that much money on? I can see them doing it with Hillary because she's still a money maker for them, or was, at least.

That's a thought. I dunno. Is she worth spending that much money on? I can see them doing it with Hillary because she's still a money maker for them, or was, at least.
    I started that comment as a joke, and by the time I ended it, realized that I believe that "if they could, they would."

I'd say Hill's a millstone around their necks at this point, but blocking another Trump SC pick ...? Something they want by any means possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Well, it's not like they have to animate it or anything ...

How to gird your loins. For those who need to know. I guess the knot if front will give you a little bit of protection from a kick to the balls, but I think a jock and a cup would be better.

Also, gird up one's loins . Prepare oneself for action, as in I'm girding up my loins for that crucial interview . This expression comes from the Bible (Proverbs 31:17) and originally alluded to tucking up the traditional long robe into a girdle (that is, a belt) so it will not hamper physical activity. [ c.

I guess you un-gird your loins if you are preparing for another type of action that usually followed the biblical battle where all the males were killed.

"Conan, What is good in life?"
    I don't think Conan ever wore a dress. He was always girded.

"When you're dead, you don't even know you're dead.
    It's difficult only for others.
    It's the same when you're stupid."

Actually, when there is nothing to do for someone that old and afflicted, they do get released quickly. Doctors straight up and tell you that you need to consider hospice. it is amazing that you can recognize when someone is headed to the reaper. Not a good thing though....
    Let God's will be done with her because it is not our job one way or the other.

In order to prevent Trump from nominating another Justice they would spend any amount of money, pump her full of preservatives and prop her up in her office chair first.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

I broke 3 ribs and shoulder blade in July. I was in hospital for 3 days and I'm strong and good health and 65. I was injured from being bucked off a horse. Hardly feeble as Ruth.

Quote Originally Posted by rafter View Post
    Hardly feeble as Ruth.
    Yep. 3 days in the hospital seems like a minimum, at least!