Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Is Trump getting ready to pull of a Machiavellian stunt?
+ Reply to Thread

Is Trump getting ready to pull of a Machiavellian stunt?

He gets the word to Maxine, Schiff et al that if they inconvenience him in the slightest he will unleash the DOJ hounds on Hillary et al. And he is assigning a new AG to do it.

Their move.

I think that is why he appears unworried about the new Congress.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Very well may be the case, but that would play into the hands of this new brown communist cabal; it would do their dirty work for them which is getting rid of the old guard.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    He gets the word to Maxine, Schiff et al that if they inconvenience him in the slightest he will unleash the DOJ hounds on Hillary et al. And he is assigning a new AG to do it.

Their move.

I think that is why he appears unworried about the new Congress.
    I'm thinking that even if Schiff & Co. agreed to this, they wouldn't be able to hold up their end of the deal very long. They are not well known for impulse control.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

The head commie critters in DC are owned by Soros.

That makes them expendable.

A new crew of red diaper, doper babies is being groomed and fast-tracked into leadership trajectories.

If Trump made that deal, it would take "lock them up" off the table.

Not an option, IMO.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    Very well may be the case, but that would play into the hands of this new brown communist cabal; it would do their dirty work for them which is getting rid of the old guard.
    if that's the case - HOPEFULLY - it would quickly become a "TIT FOR TAT" affair . . . we can't continue to "sit back and wait" for a non functional JUST US system to restore a non existent rule of law to what's left of this country
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

He would post a major victory if he went after HIllary and Obama. The proof is in hand concerning Obama's BC, love to see that door opened up again. Love to see him go after the Clintons for all the murders in their wake. I'm sure the NSA has proof of some of them. Be a wonderful Christmas if those doors opened.

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    Well that can also be "addressed"....

While the Democrats and never Trumpers are putzin around trying to figure out how to screw him, I believe President Trump is setting them up to take significant political damage on several fronts. It is going to be real interesting how the next three months play out.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

if it was ONLY Prez Trump - OK - but as you have seen the DNC is sniffing up every back alley - chasing after just anyone that's slightly associated >>>> you give a total azz like some of the DNC House and they'll have shovels out in Europe chasing down the 1st Lady's family ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ractivist View Post
    He would post a major victory if he went after HIllary and Obama. The proof is in hand concerning Obama's BC, love to see that door opened up again. Love to see him go after the Clintons for all the murders in their wake. I'm sure the NSA has proof of some of them. Be a wonderful Christmas if those doors opened.
    Agree !!! That is the route he should pursue !!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Actually, I doubt the new radical wing of the Democrat party cares all that much about Clinton anymore. He could do a lot more by unleashing an uncorrupted FBI probe into Pelosi's, Feinstein's, Schiff's and a few significant other's finances, associations, and shady dealings I think. If ONLY we HAD an uncorrupted FBI (and Justice Dept.) that is...

The only way this "ends well" for the Republic is applying the US Code covering Sedition in the same manner that Wilson did during his administration with more than a touch of Lincoln if not Sulla...

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    The only way this "ends well" for the Republic is applying the US Code covering Sedition in the same manner that Wilson did during his administration with more than a touch of Lincoln if not Sulla...
    Yeah, it will be interesting splaining to every generation since The Greatest One, that too much ‘collective’ 1st Amendment energy behind the subversion of our ROL in a Constitutional Republic might be looked upon as subversion leading up to SEDITION.

The purple revolution won’t be happy until they own up to Red again. Sedate the seditionist.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    Yeah, it will be interesting splaining to every generation since The Greatest One, that too much ‘collective’ 1st Amendment energy behind the subversion of our ROL in a Constitutional Republic might be looked upon as subversion leading up to SEDITION.

The purple revolution won’t be happy until they own up to Red again. Sedate the seditionist.
    Yeah, I really think it is only a matter of a short time to that or "more". Like I told a couple of Dem election workers last Saturday, for those throwing the fascist moniker around as freely as they have, they have no idea, never mind using those same tactics, what that would truely look like. As I told them, if those being called that really were, those making those charges would have been rounded up a long time ago, particularly before they moved into the zone of deeds and words that fit the US Code covering Sedition....

Fram filter commercials said "pay me now or pay me later." Bills always come due.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Wiffleball season is over.

Now the big boys take the field to play some turn-of-the-century hardball (19th to 20th century).

Honestly, if Trump doesn't play this to win now, all is lost. I mean ALL.

"Stunt" would not be the proper characterization for what is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Used Camels View Post
    Wiffleball season is over.

Now the big boys take the field to play some turn-of-the-century hardball (19th to 20th century).

Honestly, if Trump doesn't play this to win now, all is lost. I mean ALL.
    Considering the width and breath of who was involved in the FISA Court abuse that's lead to the Mueller "probe", that "hard ball" may well be made of not tightly wound twine but lead....

Trump needs to ask Joe DiGenove who is a former U.S. Attorney if he would like a job with the DOJ again and with the idea he may be appointed as temporary director of the DOJ.
    Joe from what I know can't be bribed like all the DC insiders and would like nothing more than throw the Clintons and others in prison for the remainder of their life.
    The democrats would be seen as going into uncontrollable convulsions over the fact he is in the driver seat of the DOJ and anyone attached to the clintons and the Uranium One deal along with Hillarys server is done for with DiGenove in control of the DOJ.