Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT FUNG RED ALERT #2: A RED LINE IS CROSSED...NATIONWIDE PROTESTS TO START ON THURSDAY AT 5 P.M.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Rachel Maddow even said 'its time to break some glass' on Twitter promoting this crap.
    Rachel needs to be doxed, so her request can be honored.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    Ha! I found one taking place in my little town with 95 people slated to attend...if Mueller is fired! They must be importing them because I don't think there are 95 people around here that really give a crap if Mueller is fired or not. Slated to start at 5 pm at the county courthouse lawn. I may swing by and see if anyone is there anyway. Ofcourse it will be dark at 5 pm.
    Of course it will be dark. They love darkness rather than light.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    My bad/thanks again
    Yes, YOUR BAD indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    My bad/thanks again
    well DAMNAYSHUN!

here I am - - beein' reported - - and I completely missed all the fun!!!!

“So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by michaelteever View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Dobbin contributes his fair share. So we can be assured that Dobbin is making an appropriate response.

Michael
    But as Owner says - "Timing is EVERYTHING."

There are those who know their equine INTIMATELY.

I have to say I would be tempted...

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Have there been any reports of violence or property damage????

Texican....

Quote Originally Posted by Texican View Post
    Have there been any reports of violence or property damage????

Texican....
    Protestors in my AO are excessively polite, as in pathologically polite, as in the stuff of jokes polite. I expect they waggled their signs inoffensively and probably offered complimentary lattes to anyone who would talk with them.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

I’m not hearing or seeing anything about these protests so I’m assuming they couldn’t get enough people out to make it a newsworthy event. It’s pretty cold tonight in my area so that might have something to do with it.

This thread seems to have died. All their lattes got cold and they went home to put on their onesies.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

The Las Vegas Sun had pictures of people protesting in front of a federal building. It didn't look like that large of a group. We seem to be having arctic temperatures though as can be seen by the way people are dressed so perhaps the cold dissuaded them. My thermostat dropped below 70 last night.

Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Perhaps it's time for us to organize, and protest, too.

Say, turning the news channels off, in masse, until the advertisers squeek ,'uncle'.

I can just imagine the new level of toddler tantrumdom the resists could reach if they put on their plays, and no one noticed or cared.
    We didn't elect Trump for his decorum; We elected him for our survival!

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Perhaps it's time for us to organize, and protest, too.

Say, turning the news channels off, in masse, until the advertisers squeek ,'uncle'.

I can just imagine the new level of toddler tantrumdom the resists could reach if they put on their plays, and no one noticed or cared.
    When they did the protest on Fremont St. here in Vegas where people laid down, people were just stepping over them like they were another passed out drunk. It was hysterical. The chick that was live streaming was upset that no one was paying attention to their protest. Just priceless!
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by pops88 View Post
    When they did the protest on Fremont St. here in Vegas where people laid down, people were just stepping over them like they were another passed out drunk. It was hysterical. The chick that was live streaming was upset that no one was paying attention to their protest. Just priceless!
    I LOVE IT LOL.

Starve all the fires of oxygen, let the kids throw their fits, then send em to bed to cry themselves to sleep.
    We didn't elect Trump for his decorum; We elected him for our survival!

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Supposed to be one here, now, about 2-3 miles from our house. I don't expect much, if anything, we're a military town - 2 Air Force bases, very red county!
    According to our local newspaper, only "about two dozen people" showed up here for the protest. Very peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    I LOVE IT LOL.

Starve all the fires of oxygen, let the kids throw their fits, then send em to bed to cry themselves to sleep.
    What, no trophies???

Had two protests on the list that were 'near' us - 30 miles east and 30 miles south; both in counties that are mostly red. The southern one had a small blub on the newpaper's internet page - 'about 3 dozen protesters'; I counted 17 in the photo, 2 of which were children. The one to the east had a photo of one person but no info on how many came - university town so I was figuring on at least some turn-out from the students. No issues reported.

Asheville said to have 1200 signed up for protest. Pictures looked to be less than 50.