Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT FUNG RED ALERT #2: A RED LINE IS CROSSED...NATIONWIDE PROTESTS TO START ON THURSDAY AT 5 P.M.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    From the OP:

"Now, we must build on that resistance and bring double the energy and double the hope to rebuild a country based on shared Marxist values of justice and equality.

Fixed.

Turns out we have a protest in my AO. How exciting. Reminds me of when Drake held its very first Vietnam war protest. The students were all pumped up, like we were Berkeley-in-cornfields.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

If DJT had any kind of a staff, at every press conference where the propagandapress might accuse him of promoting violence, there would be a jumbotron set up with video clips of Mad Max, Hitlery etc. promoting violence just a button push at the podium away from playing.

Same for any other kneejerk libtard issues ...
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by ioujc View Post
    Ah>>>>they are now protesting that Sessions has been fired>>>>>two years ago they protested at his hiring, saying he was a "racist" and had a history of being in the Klan!!
    No, that was democrat Sen. Robert Byrd.

Oh wait. Never mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    Real interesting comment out of Maddow.....
    Yeah. It's ALMOST like she doesn't know what she said...

OR she's teeing up the next level of actions.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    If DJT had any kind of a staff, at every press conference where the propagandapress might accuse him of promoting violence, there would be a jumbotron set up with video clips of Mad Max, Hitlery etc. promoting violence just a button push at the podium away from playing.

Same for any other kneejerk libtard issues ...
    and would that not be a beautiful thing to behold?
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Are the California fires a part of the Democrat protest?
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOpal View Post
    I found this link on a democrat forum to where over 900 planned protests are. https://www.trumpisnotabovethelaw.or...sponse/search/

Ha! I found one taking place in my little town with 95 people slated to attend...if Mueller is fired! They must be importing them because I don't think there are 95 people around here that really give a crap if Mueller is fired or not. Slated to start at 5 pm at the county courthouse lawn. I may swing by and see if anyone is there anyway. Ofcourse it will be dark at 5 pm.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Yeah. It's ALMOST like she doesn't know what she said...

OR she's teeing up the next level of actions.

Her comment, once put into context, was regarding an earlier statement, "This is an 'in case of emergency, break glass' moment."

11 minutes to go here on the East Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    It will likely be snowing here around 5 pm with wind chills in the teens. I'm not concerned about any protests.
    Any that happen here will happen either at the universities/colleges or at the state house.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    I've seen them in Iowa City but not in Des Moines.
    I've seen them here, but then again there's a huge communist community here as well.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I've seen them here, but then again there's a huge communist community here as well.
    I know there is, but I haven't seen any there, yet, either. Probably the next time I'm in the area, I'll see someone wearing one and think of this thread.

At roughly 5pm EST there is nothing happening around here - northern burbs of New Haven, CT.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

NH: Concord, Conway, Hanover, Keene, Manchester, Nashua, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Wilton

You can drill in another layer and see how many have signed up. I note that a city (like Portsmouth) can have SEVERAL meeting places/sponsoring organizations, but that each city has a place for everyone to converge at the appointed time. Market Square in Portsmouth is the local target.

I wish I was there so I could drop a load. Just doing my part olfactory.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Colorado, via People's Republic of New York
    supposed to be a big event right in my AO @ 5pm, I have to drive through it to get home (well, I don't HAVE to, but I can't help myself). Their challenge is it's now dark at 5pm, and it's pretty chilly here in the Denver area, so I think any presence will be minimal.
    " 'cause we'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".

Preps = "Git 'r done"
    Preps = "Just do it"

“The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”
    ― Ram Dass

― Ram Dass

POTUS was right. Democrats produces Mobs!

Protesters yell at the White House. It's hard to tell how many in the dark. Maybe 20 protesters? Big whoop.

Fair use.

Newsweek
    U.S.
    ‘Nobody Is Above the Law’: Protests to Protect Mueller Investigation Planned Across U.S.
    By Chantal Da Silva On 11/8/18 at 9:37 AM

U.S.

Protest organizers say hundreds of demonstrations will be held across the U.S. and in Canada on Thursday over fears President Donald Trump will interfere with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. This follows the U.S. leader seemingly forcing Attorney General Jeff Sessions to resign on November 7.

The protests, which have been organized by activist group MoveOn under the banner of "Nobody Is Above the Law," are set to take place in cities across the country and Canada, starting at 5 p.m. local time.

Democratic lawmakers have sounded the alarm that the Trump administration's decision to replace Sessions with his chief of staff, Matthew Whitaker, as acting attorney general, could spell trouble for Mueller's ongoing probe.

link to source - short video clip at source:
    https://www.newsweek.com/nobody-abov...gation-1207015

Run time 00:34
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Supposed to be one here, now, about 2-3 miles from our house. I don't expect much, if anything, we're a military town - 2 Air Force bases, very red county!

Quote Originally Posted by flying screwdriver View Post
    Tammy posted this today.

November 9, 1938 Nazis launch Kristallnacht.

Now 80 years later, this storm of new-age fascists plan their protests. Rachel Maddow even said 'its time to break some glass' on Twitter promoting this crap.

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/1060307327155363840

History never repeats, but it does rhyme.
    Oh! Wow. * i am sorry, I beg to differ...history can repeat itself!

***Yes, a few days ago, the Lord gave me an Anointed Reminder, a Firm Instruction to post that, until i did:

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...-Kristallnacht
    Psalm 16:11 (NKJV) You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    ah yes - the MADCOW spreading her bullshit for all the disaffected victims of the evil white patriarchy
    i have reported this post because it is just wrong!
    Psalm 16:11 (NKJV) You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

The protests, which have been organized by activist group MoveOn under the banner of "Nobody Is Above the Law,"

Except the Clinton criminal cabal, Kieth Ellison (new Minnesota AG), Eric Holder, and a host of other Marxists whose names aren’t coming to mind at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    i have reported this post because it is just wrong!

Tammy, I’m not seeing what’s wrong with the post.

???

Well that was lame. Nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Tammy, I’m not seeing what’s wrong with the post.

???
    Well for one thing I ain't mad and i ain't a cow...nor do i spread bs or think there is such a thing as evil white patriarchy.

Insults, nasty ones, too...

Well for one thing I ain't mad and i ain't a cow...nor do i spread bs or think there is such a thing as evil white patriarchy.

Uhhhhh...MADCOW is a long used derogatory name for MADDOW. That's who Raggedyman was referring to.

...i am done replying to immature gifs and posts on this thread so it doesn't get moved to TIO. Thanks.

The comments are directed at Rachael Maddow from her twitter post https://twitter.com/maddow/status/1060307327155363840

Not you
    ― Ram Dass

I don't believe anyone was calling you a cow. Rachel Maddow was being referred to there.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

“During the course of your life you will find that things are not always fair. You will find that things happen to you that you do not deserve and that are not always warranted. But you have to put your head down and fight, fight, fight. Never, ever, ever give up!”

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote Originally Posted by OldCraftsman View Post
    Uhhhhh...MADCOW is a long used derogatory name for MADDOW.
    Oh sorry about that. And thanks for clarification, it didn't read that way to me, didn't make the connection.

Um, do you not know that MADCOW refers to Rachel Maddow?

Evidently not...

My bad/thanks again

I certainly didn't go check on any of these spontaneous Mobs, but around here, they didn't even mention it on any local news stations. Sorta like a Boy or Girl scout event that's not mentioned. Not important enough to get any media coverage.

It may change with tomorrow's news where they show the event.

Michael

Colorado, via People's Republic of New York
    Update: just drove through the protest outside the Fed Center in Lakewood. About 50-60 snowflakes holding signs and chanting. For now, they're behaving themselves.
    " 'cause we'll put a boot up your ass, it's the American way".

Preps = "Git 'r done"
    Preps = "Just do it"

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    NH: Concord, Conway, Hanover, Keene, Manchester, Nashua, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Wilton

You can drill in another layer and see how many have signed up. I note that a city (like Portsmouth) can have SEVERAL meeting places/sponsoring organizations, but that each city has a place for everyone to converge at the appointed time. Market Square in Portsmouth is the local target.

I wish I was there so I could drop a load. Just doing my part olfactory.

Dobbin
    My dogs drop a Political Statement each morning. Horses should do their part.
    No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson

Mo is my One.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker22 View Post
    My dogs drop a Political Statement each morning. Horses should do their part.
    I'm pretty sure that Dobbin contributes his fair share. So we can be assured that Dobbin is making an appropriate response.

Michael