Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY FUNG RED ALERT: Antifa Mob Currently Outside Home of Tucker Carlson
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    That area of DC in general is slam full of traffic light cameras. DC police does use the shot camera/microphone tech, but mainly in NE and SE.
    A lot of the diplomatic folks have homes in NW so camera wise it's pretty well covered. They have got to have clear video/pics of the terrorists.

Another interesting tidbit-someone mentioned DHS getting involved. DHS's main HQ is in NW DC-across from American university..........

Quote Originally Posted by Old Gray Mare View Post
    Hopefully Carlson's home surveillance cameras have some good clear ID-able images and the recovered signs have some usable prints. Being the DC area maybe the traffic cameras at major intersections and on ramps in the area can provide clues to their whereabouts?

Wonder how the little darlings hiding behind their masks and black clothes would feel about being doxed?

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Terrwyn, you don't live in DC, do you???
    No, Im an old woman that lives in Ca. And the day I let anyone kick in my door will be the day Im dead. Are you trying to tell me that TC or his family can't get a gun in DC? BS. Do any of you care what some law says when your family's safety is concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    When will the 'right' get off their butts and do something about crap like this? The ones getting hurt are folks who just want to be left alone. Obviously that isn't working and a new plan must be followed.
    These are still local issues. I am aware of many folks who stand at the ready when that time comes. The right is not like the left in many facets. A prime example is choosing your target carefully and not just lashing out. I avoid confrontations in public which antifa likes to do. Should the time come, it will not be a publicity stunt. It will be directed, fierce, and with purpose. I will not stand on the sidelines and cheer people on. It is a grim civic duty. The left exposes itself more and more. One day they will take a bridge too far. They won't like the outcome. No sir. They will not like it at all.
    My Mate Winston

When the cops won't actively do something when called to a home where a mob is terrorizing women and children, then their days of usefulness is over. So is this thing called the Rule of Law. We should at least recognize that.
    But nothing will change. We will continue to bitch and moan about such as this on the interwebz and the leftists will continue taking over the country.
    "You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end – which you can never afford to lose – with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be." — VADM James Stockdale, USN (1923-2005)

There is a very good reason that I left the septic tank that is DC and Maryland. Here in NC if a mob shows up at my house and starts slamming up against my front door I am legally obliged to open fire in defense of my home. But that is the line that I think most of us are at at this point. I always carry, and have heavier backup in the trunk. I decided today that my normal carry isn't enough and will be upgrading even if my work load weight increases significantly.

I'm getting to old for this crap. Don't piss off an old man...

Yeah, don't piss off an old man, and DAMN SURE don't pick a fight with him. He's old enough that he don't need more aches n such so he isn't likely to actually FIGHT you, just step back and end it noisily but MUCH less painfully for him.

PLUS the fact that, if he has only one gun, he LIKELY knows how to RUN that gun. You dead much sooner than you expect.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Athens, Tenn.
    Remember WHY?

Well, here is what I do about it. I stay active and in touch with like minded people in my AO. I have met a lot of folks over the years and we work on the basics....cross training ourselves in our useful skills, developing communications methods and protocols, sharing what we do to prepare for resilience, and honing weapons skills and defensive strategies. I see people come and go. The younger single guys tend not to hang around usually because they are impatient and want to be the door kickers. I take it on as my duty to remind folks that war is 95% support work and boredom, the other 5% is sheer terror and ugly stuff. I have disciplined myself to enjoy the quiet times and learn, but be prepared to act on a moments notice. I do not rush into the fray and look forward to it at all. There will be a time for that. When it comes we will see holy hell unleashed. May the Lord have mercy on us÷÷÷
    My Mate Winston

Tucker is not on TV tonight and I hope he and his wife are at a gun range with familiar guns or out buying new ones......

And large cans of Wasp Spray.

Fortunately for him, he can afford 24 hour security for a while, but he shouldn't have to.
    True North Strong and Free

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post
    Tucker is not on TV tonight and I hope he and his wife are at a gun range with familiar guns or out buying new ones......

Fortunately for him, he can afford 24 hour security for a while, but he shouldn't have to.
    Yeah. I'm guessing that there has been a discussion in that household of either moving into VA or other contingencies because likely as not this isn't over by a long manner...

What state does Tucker live in?
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    Yeah. I'm guessing that there has been a discussion in that household of either moving into VA or other contingencies because likely as not this isn't over by a long manner...

Housecarl...

I believe it is just getting started.

A severe winter may slow it down a bit (note I said may) but it will pick up speed and, mainly, size like a snowball rolling downhill.

Prepare accordingly.

In my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Housecarl...

I believe it is just getting started.

A severe winter may slow it down a bit (note I said may) but it will pick up speed and, mainly, size like a snowball rolling downhill.

Prepare accordingly.

In my opinion
    I completely agree with you....

Quote Originally Posted by Laurane View Post

Wasp spray is totally ineffective, it's been debunked over and over and over again...speaking personally I've been covered in it trying to kill wasp nests overhead and it does nothing, might as well be spraying water with a splash of vinegar in it for all the good wasp spray does. I haven't intentionally sprayed myself in the face with it, but you can find those videos on youtube if you're inclined to see them.

Pepper spray won't work either, or bear spray for that matter. The biggest thing with pepper spray is the psychological deterrent it has, or use to have, Antifa has been spraying that crap around for so long now all the psychological deterrence factor is gone, at best it's an irritant but they carry and wear masks and goggles. It's nearly worthless in dealing with antifa and their ilk.

The Wasp spray thing is going to get people killed, that's my PSA for today.

Quote Originally Posted by KFhunter View Post
    Wasp spray is totally ineffective, it's been debunked over and over and over again...speaking personally I've been covered in it trying to kill wasp nests overhead and it does nothing, might as well be spraying water with a splash of vinegar in it for all the good wasp spray does. I haven't intentionally sprayed myself in the face with it, but you can find those videos on youtube if you're inclined to see them.

Pepper spray won't work either, or bear spray for that matter. The biggest thing with pepper spray is the psychological deterrent it has, or use to have, Antifa has been spraying that crap around for so long now all the psychological deterrence factor is gone, at best it's an irritant but they carry and wear masks and goggles. It's nearly worthless in dealing with antifa and their ilk.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    OH LORDY!!

We had a small ranch across the road from the Campground in TX. They had ONE, count 'em ONE guinea foul "guarding" their driveway and it WOULD chase off a couple Grizzled, GROWN Ranchers without breaking a sweat!!!
    Oh yeah, they'd take care of those beta boys for sure! I'd pay to see it, too lol.
    We didn't elect Trump for his decorum; We elected him for our survival!

Millwright, that is another way of looking at things, hiding is helping.

CORRECTION: The communists have been in Phase 1 since the 1920's and just got to Phase 2 in 2016.
    "Approach with a calm resolve, attack with reckless indifference." Gladius Republicae!
    "...use gold like it's gunpowder..."

Train and be ready, for that day will come!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    What state does Tucker live in?
    He's stateless - District of Columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by KFhunter View Post

How about if you sprayed them with it going through the flame of a cigarette lighter first?
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Old man? Try grandma. I've DNRd enough babies and I guarantee their @$$es were well worth more in my eyes. God's opinion might be different.... Go ahead...try grandma.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Quote Originally Posted by Terrwyn View Post
    No, Im an old woman that lives in Ca. And the day I let anyone kick in my door will be the day Im dead. Are you trying to tell me that TC or his family can't get a gun in DC? BS. Do any of you care what some law says when your family's safety is concerned?
    YES, we need to care what the law says, for now. As I understand the DC law, having an empty shell casing in your car, would get you arrested same as a gun would.

We can't help our family from jail. I understand the implication of life and death scenarios. This is about a political battle. (most wars, famines, and wide scale mayhem are about political power)

Brandishing or going the Uncle Joe Biden route will get you a lengthy lesson in the court system if not 3 hots and a cot

I'm appalled no one was arrested. DC justice and flyover justice aren't the same. The puppet-masters don't care how many of their simpleton antifags get hurt, honestly, I bet they are appalled all their money spent hasn't caused any return violence.

ETA: I had a close friend who is a retired leo with nationwide carry privileges tell me about his family trip to DC.
    Some spots didn't care he was armed. There are still some of the museums and venues that have the gate security
    get bug-eyed over seeing a retired leo carry ID. I don't remember what the distinction was. He stood outside and
    waited on his family at those spots.
    Last edited by Luddite; 11-09-2018 at 04:39 AM.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by 1911user View Post
    He's stateless - District of Columbia.
    His hometown is La Jolla, CA. Not sure if he retains a residence there though.

He probably has a second residence somewhere. He will surely move his family now to a more secure location in the DC area.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    I agree.
    A large dry chemical fire extinguisher will take the fight out of about everyone. The fill is mono ammonium phosphate. It’s a pale yellow to white chemical that is an extreme irritant. A face full of that will temporarily blind someone and leave them snotting and sneezing all over themselves. If you can’t get large canisters of CS or Mace a lowly fire extinguisher fills in very nicely.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    A large dry chemical fire extinguisher will take the fight out of about everyone. The fill is mono ammonium phosphate. It’s a pale yellow to white chemical that is an extreme irritant. A face full of that will temporarily blind someone and leave them snotting and sneezing all over themselves. If you can’t get large canisters of CS or Mace a lowly fire extinguisher fills in very nicely.
    I can personally attest to this after having an extinguisher improperly placed on a cart fall off, land on its handle assembly and hit me square in the face...

Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    How about if you sprayed them with it going through the flame of a cigarette lighter first?
    Too much risk of the fire flowing back into the can and setting the whole thing ablaze explosively, I'd think.

It's hard for me to believe in an area of the country where surveillance cameras have surveillance cameras there's been no additional video or arrests of these little darlings. Makes one wonder just how hard the PTB are working to find them?
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Housecarl View Post
    I can personally attest to this after having an extinguisher improperly placed on a cart fall off, land on its handle assembly and hit me square in the face...
    I was in the recharge room once and had a #30 fill weight cartridge operated unit blow it's top off. Yellow powder everywhere. I had yellow hair, yellow eyebrows and was covered from head to foot. I became somewhat immune from the effects similarly to when I was running a gas chamber in the army for NBC training and the CS didn't bother me so bad anymore. But people hit square in the face with either one can start choking and projectile vomiting and a good part of that is panic from not knowing what's happening or what to do about it. Extinguishers make great close in weapons that never attract any attention as it's just part of the room that your in.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Extinguishers make great close in weapons that never attract any attention as it's just part of the room that your in.
    Which is why I have 8 of them, strategically placed around the house (among other things, too).
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......