Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY FUNG RED ALERT: Antifa Mob Currently Outside Home of Tucker Carlson
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    If I were home alone and someone were trying to break my door down, I would not hesitate. No waiting on LEO's either. We have Castle laws in MS, and crap like this isn't tolerated.
    And clarifying on 'doors'.
    Tucker Carlson 's million dollar home is not an older pre fab.
    His doors are probably hardwood, (no hollow core), 1.5 inches thick, and professionally installed.
    A lot was happening to break one of those doors.
    Trivializing this attack or disparaging a middle aged mother at home alone who is hearing bomb threats when her door is being broken, is unfair.
    SS

criticism.
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

I wish I could believe that were true. Some elements of the left have come to believe that physical retaliation for hurt feelings and triggered verbal offenses are appropriate.

But only against "literal Nazis" (defined as anyone who doesn't believe as they do). Mass killings BY THEM AGAINST US are coming fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe's Daddy View Post
    18 U.S.C. 241: Conspiracy to deprive a person of their civil rights. I think the FBI and local LE need to get busy on this.
    Where are the civil rights attorneys? They usually salivate for civil rights cases because they always get paid.

Mass killings BY THEM AGAINST US are coming fast.
    Some of US are going to return fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    And clarifying on 'doors'.
    Tucker Carlson 's million dollar home is not an older pre fab.
    His doors are probably hardwood, (no hollow core), 1.5 inches thick, and professionally installed.
    A lot was happening to break one of those doors.
    Trivializing this attack or disparaging a middle aged mother at home alone who is hearing bomb threats when her door is being broken, is unfair.
    SS

criticism.
    I don't believe that I was trivializing the attack at all. FYI, my doors are solid wood, not hollow, and I don't live in a pre fab home. There have been instances in my life where I have had to use a weapon to defend myself, and I will do it again if the situation warrants.

I don't know where I read this, last night or early this morning, but one report indicated these commies were proclaiming also that they had the addresses of a few other conservative news people. If I recall correctly, they included Hannity, Ingraham, and Megyn Kelly among them. Not sure of those names.

Edited to add link and correction (Hannity, Coulter, Patel, Tucker's brother) they tweeted the addresses ... here's the link ...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-sean-hannity/

They included Tucker's brother and a friend of Tucker's.

================================================== ========================================

THIS is unlikely to be the opening salvo of CW 2.0 Second Millenium, but tonight and or thru the weekend may well be, considering that tonight is CLAIMED to have 900 separate "demonstrations" as announced by MOVEON.ORG yesterday.

And if they don't get to 900, they have a few days to get a Saturday (or Friday, yes) edition to happen. we'll see, but in ANY case I believe that War has been declared as of the announcement last night.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

I did not see it mentioned, but one would hope that Tucker has security cameras that show all kinds of good stuff.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

wrong thread
    Last edited by bw; 11-08-2018 at 02:47 PM.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

knowing how the media can screw up a one person parade, i wonder if the actual door cracked? or was it the door jam, I cant see the jam holding if a solid door was hit hard enough to crack it,

Quote Originally Posted by Sooth View Post
    And how many arrests did the police make?
    My brief reading says, none, zero, nada.
    The police are either complicit or just scared to
    make arrests or ???. Did they even show up?
    None of these thugs are ever arrested. Why is that?

Sooth
    Excellent questions that need answers.
    LEO did show up within 2 or so minutes after they were called.
    And then what?? Catch and Release?
    We have the laws, local and Federal, but not the balls to enforce them against the Politically Correct.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBreeze View Post
    I don't believe that I was trivializing the attack at all. FYI, my doors are solid wood, not hollow, and I don't live in a pre fab home. There have been instances in my life where I have had to use a weapon to defend myself, and I will do it again if the situation warrants.

SouthernBreeze

The 'trivializing' characterization was not directed against you, not in the least.
    Nor was the 'pre fab' and I am sure your doors are just fine.
    I apologize for any unclear comments.
    Mrs. Carlson would be well advised to follow your example and have a weapon and training to defend herself and her family.
    SS

Quote Originally Posted by Shacknasty Shagrat View Post
    SouthernBreeze

The 'trivializing' characterization was not directed against you, not in the least.
    Nor was the 'pre fab' and I am sure your doors are just fine.
    I apologize for any unclear comments.
    Mrs. Carlson would be well advised to follow your example and have a weapon and training to defend herself and her family.
    SS
    Then, I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    knowing how the media can screw up a one person parade, i wonder if the actual door cracked? or was it the door jam, I cant see the jam holding if a solid door was hit hard enough to crack it,
    Probably the glass.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Probably the glass.
    Crack glass
    Break glass
    Turn deadbolt
    Open door

Seconds away from deadly assault.
    I would think cracked glass would be the tipping point in breaking and entering.
    There would soon be broken glass outside the door.
    They have demonstrated ability and intent.
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

A casual pass-by or three by Bubba and the boys from down at the septic tank pumping company, spraying/soaking these thugs down as they casually drove up the street, would have been worthy of a smartphone recording - imagine the level of outrage and gnashing of teeth . . . for a LEAST a week - epic - the possibilities, they are endless.

Just citizens doing their duty . . .

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

If they built it right, the door frame would be face-plated 2X6's (3 is nice) using sufficient length lag screws...unlikely to break there if ya do that all the way around the door and anchor the 2X6's WELL into the beams above the doorway.
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    that half inch lead ball .... no doubt patched with Indian Head cloth.

I occasionally use one myself.

Looks like a Thompson Center Hawken... nice piece.

/drift

You got it...that's my 'Baby'. I gotta figger some way to get my bayonet repaired. Found one like the ones used before and during the 1860s. Would be great, the two of them together. That 'hooked' buttplate can be a real headache when 'properly applied', too. I love that thing...even overloaded there's hardly any kick.
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Some of US are going to return fire.

Lol, yep. Even the 'girly-girls' among us...
    Attached Images

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

Word is the police are investigating this as a hate crime (... political hate crime. I didn't even know that was thing).

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/08/t...fa-hate-crime/

DC POLICE INVESTIGATING MOB’S PROTEST AT TUCKER CARLSON’S HOUSE AS ‘SUSPECTED HATE CRIME’
    1:51 PM 11/08/2018 | INVESTIGATIVE GROUP

Andrew Kerr | Investigative Reporter

D.C. police are investigating the mob that protested outside Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s house Wednesday evening as an anti-political hate crime, according to a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

An anarchy symbol was spray painted on Carlson’s driveway, and signs making reference to Carlson’s political affiliation were left on his front door and on vehicles on his drive way, according to the report.

A co-founder of the group behind the protest, Smash Racism DC, appeared on Carlson’s Fox News show in September 2017. (MY ADD--that guy has threatened assassinations, to include Mike Pence)

The mob, organized by the Antifa group Smash Racism DC, posted Carlson’s Washington address online and sent a mob to his house calling him a “racist scumbag” and demanded he flee the city. Carlson, a co-founder of The Daily Caller News Foundation, was at the Fox News studio when the mob arrived at his home.

A police report indicated that the incident was a “suspected hate crime” and that the case was still open. One box labeled “hate bias/motivation” was filled in “anti-political.”

Carlson’s wife, who was home alone at the time, reported that she heard loud banging and pounding on her front door, according to the police report. She called the police after witnessing a large group of people that had a bull horn and were chanting loudly outside the house.

“Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door,” Carlson told The Washington Post.

The police “arrived on the scene and found a group of approximately 20 people,” the report read. “It was discovered that unknown persons spray painted an anarchy symbol on the driveway. There were also signs left on the vehicles parked in the driveway as well as a sign left on the front door of the home.”

The vandalism to Carlson’s vehicles and front door made reference to Carlson’s political affiliation, according to the report. (RELATED: Mob Outside Tucker’s Home Has A History Of Harassment And Violence)

The police also seized six hand-written posters from the scene, according to the report. Video of the incident shows the protesters carrying signs and chanting, “Tucker Carlson we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!”

“Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice,” Smash Racism DC wrote in a now-deleted Tweet. “Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.”

The group’s Twitter account was suspended shortly after midnight on Thursday.

No arrests were made after police arrived on the scene, though there is an active investigation into the incident, Metropolitan Police Department spokeswoman Alaina Gertz told TheDCNF.

“MPD has allocated more patrols in the area as a response to this incident,” she told TheDCNF.

She declined to comment further. It is unclear why no one was arrested.

It’s also unclear who partook in the doxxing and mobbing of Carlson’s house, but it appears that Smash Racism DC began planning the action weeks ago.

Smash Racism DC co-founder Mike Isaacson wrote on his blog Thursday that an active member of the group notified him that the personal information of Carlson and other “far right personalities” had been obtained.

Isaacson wrote that he hasn’t worked with Smash Racism DC for three years, but he wrote that he “probably should have seen [the protest] coming” and referred to the group’s active members as his “comrades.”

“SRDC has really been on fire with the doxxes as of late,” Isaacson wrote. “Anyway, last night my SRDC comrades engaged in what’s known as ‘grassroots lobbying’ – showing up at a powerful person’s doorstep, usually at night, and generally making as much noise as possible.

John Jay College fired Isaacson from his position as an economics professor after tweets surfaced of him promoting political violence and laughing at dead police officers.

Isaacson also appeared on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” in September 2017 where he justified the use of violence against political opponents, but said he “would never commit violence against” against Carlson personally.

But Isaacson said in a tweet Thursday that he supported Wednesday night’s mob.

Mike Isaacson
    @VulgarEconomics
    I haven't worked with Smash Racism DC in three years but support their actions. Thanks for playing.

8:03 AM - Nov 8, 2018
    27 people are talking about this
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    Isaacson did not return a request for comment.

Carlson said he is now worried about leaving his family at home alone in the aftermath of the incident.

“It wasn’t a protest. It was a threat,” Carlson told The Post.

“They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said,” he said. “They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Mayor Muriel Bowser did not return a request for comment. MPD declined to provide an update on its investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Probably the glass.

Hopefully...it was a shoulder that cracked.

Hopefully Carlson's home surveillance cameras have some good clear ID-able images and the recovered signs have some usable prints. Being the DC area maybe the traffic cameras at major intersections and on ramps in the area can provide clues to their whereabouts?

Wonder how the little darlings hiding behind their masks and black clothes would feel about being doxed?
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

And just who in the deep state is covering for the little darlings?
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Concerning the antifa mob that surrounded Tucker Carlson's house last night:
    Police officers in the area responded to the 911 call when the mob formed and have told the Post that they will increase their presence in the area in case the group returns.
    “We’re going to keep an eye on the block and the area because of the earlier disturbance to make sure that nothing escalates,” Lt. Jon Pongratz of the D.C. police told the Post. “We wanted to make sure that it stayed safe … in case they do come back.”

Kenny didn't include a link but I saw this in an article posted up thread.

http://knuckledraggin.com/2018/11/dc...t-get-violent/
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

The left has their brown shirts out. Someone is going to get hurt.
    My Mate Winston

Quote Originally Posted by homepark View Post
    The left has their brown shirts out. Someone is going to get hurt.
    When will the 'right' get off their butts and do something about crap like this? The ones getting hurt are folks who just want to be left alone. Obviously that isn't working and a new plan must be followed.
    "You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end – which you can never afford to lose – with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be." — VADM James Stockdale, USN (1923-2005)

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    When will the 'right' get off their butts and do something about crap like this? The ones getting hurt are folks who just want to be left alone. Obviously that isn't working and a new plan must be followed.
    Some boxes, once opened, are very, very difficult to close again.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

I believe there's a 'small army' of 'Mack Bolans' out there waiting for the 'go' order. And I do believe this will be very similar to the 'calling card' they'll leave at the scene of their successful 'hunts'...

Lol, the man is now a Great Grandpappy and he's still out there doing in the bad guys today. He was at least 20 years old when he served in Viet Nam in the '60s.

Look up the book series, "The Executioner" to figure out who and what I'm talking about.
    Attached Images

FOX just played a video of what happened, it showed his front door, the door is centered in the opening, with a row of what looked like 12 inch wide windows on each side of the door, looked like mabye a 3 inch wide jam on each side of the door, not very strong looking,
    Last edited by Shooter; 11-08-2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: spelling

FOX just played a video of what happened, it showed his front door, the door is centered in the opening, with a row of what looked like 12 inch wide windows on each side of the door, looked like mabye a 3 inch wide jam on each side of the door, not very strong looking,
    He probably didn't figure he'd one day be the focus of a blood-seeking mob. This shit is straight out of the bolsheviks play book!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

I expect they will be extensively renovating.

I remember as a kid walking around some neighborhood with my mother during the Holiday Season. She remarked on the Christmas trees in every front living room window, and said that attracted thieves. She said a few hundred years ago, no one built their houses to show wealth from the street, nor were they so easy to break into. I think about what she said every time I see a desirable house with big windows, and esp. windows flanking the door. I have much more of a bunker mentality.

Taylor makes a security door, steel with a steel frame that wraps around the framing members. Expensive, but very sturdy, and, heavy. Perhaps one could get one designed for mounting a Claymore on it, making it the ultimate security door.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    I expect they will be extensively renovating.

I remember as a kid walking around some neighborhood with my mother during the Holiday Season. She remarked on the Christmas trees in every front living room window, and said that attracted thieves. She said a few hundred years ago, no one built their houses to show wealth from the street, nor were they so easy to break into. I think about what she said every time I see a desirable house with big windows, and esp. windows flanking the door. I have much more of a bunker mentality.
    We have large windows. We also believe in having blinds on our windows.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

And large angry dogs...

I just don't understand this run and hide mentality. Instead of being afraid to stay at home alone he needs to arm his family and start shooting the little chicken shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    And large angry dogs...
    and maybe a couple of pet geese and a few guineas.

Terrwyn, you don't live in DC, do you???
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Those don’t tear arms and legs off of intruders...

Yep, DC regarded it as a terroristic threat. Something to the effect of a hate crime with vandalizing property to boot. Bastards spray painted an antifa symbol on their driveway.
    Too bad nobody has a few spare Claymores laying around. I'd make a gift of them to that family.

That area of DC, is mucho expensive-houses range from 2 million up. It's a different world from the other parts of DC-if it weren't DC you would consider living there. Yes, it's that nice. Almost completely white too (which is why Osama wanted to move to Kalorama neighborhood. He's the top half of an Oreo in a gallon of milk there.........) The locals tend to be liberal but they are as upset as the Carlson family. Antifa/smashracism DC crossed over a line last night and they will pay for it. A lot of the high society DC mucky mucks live in that area and Mayor Bowser has a problem on her hands. If those people start moving out her tax base would implode. There will be arrests, DC police have copies of the Periscope video from the event. Run it through FBI's facial recognition whiz bang machines at Quantico and the event attendees are no longer anonymous. Figuring they're local anyway (smash Racism DC has a lot of Howard U students in it). Idiots who do silly stuff in DC forget one major thing:

If you commit a crime in DC, it's a federal crime. With federal judges and federal prison time. None of them ever seem to realize that. And they conveniently forget who's president, and who's loading the courts with conservative judges. Hehehehe.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    The real question is does this rise to the level of a terroristic threat. If it does, shouldn't this then fall to the Department of Homeland Security, the US AG, and the FBI?

Come on President Trump. Tell your dogs to sic'em. Get them and their funding source.

F*** them the hell UP!

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    OH LORDY!!

We had a small ranch across the road from the Campground in TX. They had ONE, count 'em ONE guinea foul "guarding" their driveway and it WOULD chase off a couple Grizzled, GROWN Ranchers without breaking a sweat!!!
    RULE 1:
    THEY want you DEAD.